• Options
    I'm a sexy beast.

Just sayin.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    Well with the new mass effect game out, chances are I will be playing about zero of this game during my home hours and work downtime will be about it for SWGoH. lol

This means my ship game will probably suffer. In arena I may be forced to attack out of normal times. I'll do my very best not to hit you guys. Especially around in the close hours leading up to your payouts. I'm sure my guild will hate me as raid participation will also surely suffer.
  • Options
    Bah with the return of the sh1tty dodge Meta I have stopped spending completely.

Seriously, they built a Meta where they sped up the dodge team and gave them OHK. Buy our Meta or suffer.

F*ck that ****.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I spent 1000 crystals in the last week just hitting refresh, trying to beat zaul zavage. I can beat mercer sometimes. Chepin nope. Now u need rex and chaze apprently... or a better zaul team in order to beat zaul. I swear I land only 50% hits. And accuracy arrow does little better than jack ****.

Sidenote... with a 3 star nihilis lead (with gear 4, no mods, and only lead skill to 7, non zeta), I just wrecked devil doc uber wiggs team.

Nihilis lead
    Dooku non z
    EP
    Chaze 5/4 star
    I think I had 3 or 4 toons left at the end. And my mods and chaze are soooo much worse than doc.

I'm a leave it in today. If I can't beat zaul, maybe nihilis lead is the booby prize.

Just wrecked kyapas rex lead zeta barisse and gk team, even worse. I suppose I should eventually give nihilis some more skills, gear and mods to see what happens when he gets a turn to act.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm already tired of zMaul teams. Including mine. It was fun when it was just me for awhile. But it's getting wiggsy and they are everywhere. I hate the constant chasing the rabbit crap.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'll have to check out mass effect. I can't say it is best game I ever played. But in the last 4 years, mass effect 1 2 3 are the only games I ever actually finished. Decent story. Not too complicated in the gameplay. The ADHD is strong with me.

Wiggsses... didn't think I would hear that complaint. Our shard probably has more wiggs than the norm but they are easy to beat with DN lead, apparently. Fyi, only way it even works against zaul is if boba goes first, which means sick speed mods. My wiggs, chaze, biba squad was shut out of top 10 more than a month ago. Zaul is enemy number one, in my book. Can't beat it. Can't farm a team to beat it for several months.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    I decided to quit the game. Bye shardmates!

-not the last jedi
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bye @LastJedi :-(
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Cya Gavon, been fun^^
  • Options
    Later dude sorry to see you go
  • Chepin
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Just for the record, I always avoid you Shakes and you Gavon. If you guys have any issue beating my team, I would gladly change it. I do it all the time after my payout. I understand that this meta is annoying, but I am in the same position of all of you, either get on board with the meta, or spend 2 hours climbing 50 to top 5. I wish they Nerf the stupid AI that is smarter than all of us. I can't beat some teams like Montrik or Mercer 100% of the time, how I win is to start the fight and hit AUTO.
  • Bigslow
    104 posts Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • Options
    Later Tater!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Chepin, yeah, you know it. Chepin urs is the squad I can't figure out a way to win, period. Mercers is barely winnable one out of X tries for me just cuz it is less geared. I am not hugely surprised ur squad can't reliably beat mercers inferior squad, even run by AI. Cuz evade and stealth are such a big factor.

Zavage is the most annoying part of the squad. I have verified that shock does NOT stop him from dispelling one other toon. He does it no matter u do to him, short of killing him. So when it is down to zavage plus say Nihilus, u have to play tiddly winks with high evade/stealth, high health regeneration toons with annihilate. It is hard enough to target savage, and shock does not stop the cleanse part of his unique... all other cleansers can be both ability blocked or stunned.

TBH I have beat ur current squad ...once, when the stars aligned and I didn't get evaded hardly at all. And I could take out Savage early without missing/critting him out of visibility... since you basically need to shock/daze him AND not crit him in order to keep him targeted, that is a tall order. Playing with NH lead for 0 crit, I think I'm missing some mods and key toons.

Evasion meta was annoying, as is. Add stealth slash crit immunity and unstoppable cleanse from unstoppable savage, and yeah. Not fun without superior speed mods and the right toons. I have accuracy arrow on Dooku, and a double hit is almost nonexistent. A double miss is par for the course. :)

It's also frustrating seeing Snakes hop to #1 so easily, due to superior speed mods. But my same exact fully geared squad can't beat 3/4 of the top 20, with any amount of RNG.

I'll go have a slice of cheese, now. :)
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Chepin
    19 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    @Chepin, yeah, you know it. Chepin urs is the squad I can't figure out a way to win, period. Mercers is barely winnable one out of X tries for me just cuz it is less geared. I am not hugely surprised ur squad can't reliably beat mercers inferior squad, even run by AI. Cuz evade and stealth are such a big factor.

Zavage is the most annoying part of the squad. I have verified that shock does NOT stop him from dispelling one other toon. He does it no matter u do to him, short of killing him. So when it is down to zavage plus say Nihilus, u have to play tiddly winks with high evade/stealth, high health regeneration toons with annihilate. It is hard enough to target savage, and shock does not stop the cleanse part of his unique... all other cleansers can be both ability blocked or stunned.

TBH I have beat ur current squad ...once, when the stars aligned and I didn't get evaded hardly at all. And I could take out Savage early without missing/critting him out of visibility... since you basically need to shock/daze him AND not crit him in order to keep him targeted, that is a tall order. Playing with NH lead for 0 crit, I think I'm missing some mods and key toons.

Evasion meta was annoying, as is. Add stealth slash crit immunity and unstoppable cleanse from unstoppable savage, and yeah. Not fun without superior speed mods and the right toons. I have accuracy arrow on Dooku, and a double hit is almost nonexistent. A double miss is par for the course. :)

It's also frustrating seeing Snakes hop to #1 so easily, due to superior speed mods. But my same exact fully geared squad can't beat 3/4 of the top 20, with any amount of RNG.

I'll go have a slice of cheese, now. :)

When I happen to be 1 and Snakes can't beat me, he have someone beat me, and that's it, or I can change my squad. In order words, in the Line chat we help each other, instead of screwing us. The goal is to have a fun squad and collect the best amount of crystals everyday. I highly suggest you to join us in the chat instead of quiting. After all, the arena awards of 500 crystals means nothing, in order to gear any of the new characters you need 10-15k crystals, so those arena rewards are only use for refills.

• Options
    Today, I was able to reach the top 10, and a lot of people told me that there are people that have met to respect the schedules of each player, and I was able to find this forum with the name of the players of the server, I would like to know the rules, What are the schedules of each one, if you have group in whatsapp or telegram, so as not to disturb the other players, my name on the server is "douglasnsoares"
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Howdy, dougie. There is a line chat a lot of the peeps are on. I don't use it at the time. But several do. You can probably coordinate through them. What's your time zone?
  • Options
    Just letting you guys know I'm still alive. A lot less active but around.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hi Shakes! Glad to see you are still here :-)
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nice to see you climbing as well :-) @VeridianShakes
  • Options
    I climbed some today. Testing a new team. Have been pretty inactive arena wise lately. Felt stale. Less so now. See how it goes.