Shakes looking for his shardmates.

Replies

• Options
    Shoot, no worries. I am over it, already. It sure is odd though that here is a fairly dedicated player, and we have no clue his payout. Maybe he just doesn't care....... or maybe he is CG bit. :)
  • Options
    @OzwaldEMandius : Made a mistake, I think I attacked you when I probably shouldn't have, sorry.
    You're CDT right? CDT-2 maybe?
  • Options
    It's all good man, I'm EST.

Thanks for thinking of me though :)

• Options
    Woke up 24th today. Seems new blood is seeping in.
  • Options
    @Aral @RobbeRobbeRobbe

Ey guys, I finally found you!!! I am so sorry I have been fighting you in your payload time… Honestly I didn’t know. I have only spoken to GeorgeRules before because he is in my time zone, but I haven’t paid attention to the rest.

Aral, you are giving me a really bad time!!

For the last 3 weeks I have been abroad so I have been attacking when I could…

Do we have a LINE shard thread?

Cheers,

Cam
  • Options
    @Cami add me on line djrobbe88 for the shards chat
  • Options
    Caminero wrote: »
    Aral, you are giving me a really bad time!!
    Hey, Cami, so glad you found us. Yeah, I remember giving to the dark side one single time; after you **** up our payout a couple of times, I let the hate flow through me and attacked you a few minutes before your payout. It was only to pass along a message though (the message was : "please let us be during our payout").
    Other than that, outside of your payout, I may have been targeting you preferentially for a while (and you me probably), but it's over now, you're here with us.
    PS: Your droids have been top tier for a while. I have a feeling Robbe has improved his droids a lot recently, not quite Cami level yet, but close.
  • Options
    @LastJedi so we got same payout time now?
  • Options
    **** daylight savings time lol. Cost me crystals!
  • Options
    Lol I remembered like two seconds before the 5 min mark

Luckily Chepin didn't have a block on or I would have been 5th
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @Durability
    I don't think so. I missed arena last couple days. I used up some battles, late. Like after 7, when i battoed u, yesterday, my time. I thought u were done!

**** So...I think I was wrong. I don't have dst. So I move AHEAD one hour, compared to everyone else... so, I am in Mountain time, now...which puts me in shakes timezone? I really dunno. :)

I always thought u were PST. (Which doesn't make sense now). U are an hour behind PST? I didn't think anyone lived in the hour after PST. It is like just ocean, lol.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Options
    I'm central time. Not mountain. Plus, far as I know, if you live in America you got DST lol. But now you have me wondering cause not knowing for sure will bother me.
  • Options
    Az.. we don't do dst.... we waffle between pacific and mountain time. I used to be cali, but now mountain, afaik. Which doesn't make sense.... because I was always hour after shakes, hour before durability . And it seems like nothing changed in the last 3 days.
  • Options
    Sup Boys!!
  • Options
    Gavon man lets work something out! I just found you guys but we've been pretty awful to each other
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sure thing.
    I would say u been more awful than me, lol. I never attacked u from higher than 3. 90 % of the time from the 2 spot. :)

I don't even do arena every day anymore. Don't have time or will. If u want to alternate or something. Or just have a rule that u have to attack from 2 spot and best man wins. Either one works for me. Or gloves off. That cool too. :)

• Options
    Hi guys, just FYI the Line shard chat is pretty lively with its 8 members. Snakes is in here too, so if you want to coordinate with him, LastJedi, just send an invite to Robbe (djrobbe88).
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm back... Muhuhuhaaaa.
  • Options
    Few things more monotonous and boring than facing 4 wiggs teams in a row in our arena. I also hate lando. I hate my lando. I hate that I need him.
  • Options
    Lando makes me laugh. But yeah. Definitely monotonous. Bring back ob lead rey and phasma.
  • Options
    Wimp.

Lando is infinitely ****.
  • Options
    Sorry guys I don't use line, yet.
    Snake dunno what happened today. I started arena at the last second. When I got to the top, I think u were battling shakes for 1. Locking up top two spots. :(

But it looks like shakes defended? And u left enough time for me to get the battle. So if that was on purpose, thanks.
  • Options
    yea his sun fac has a lot of health/ protection and i didn't put in qqj...i started early enough so if you were to come in you could have it though
  • Options
    if you wanna do some combination of alternating 4 days a week and free for all 3 days a week i'm fine with that Gav
  • SnakesPlissken
    23 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    sorry about the attack durability was switching teams
  • Options
    All good.
  • Options
    Snakes what zone are you so I'm not **** with your payout by accident?
  • Options
    I'm 8:00est us
  • OzwaldEMandius
    1032 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thanks man I'm in front on you guys ( 6p EST) but I try not to push anyone besides Chepin into the 20s, he's on my time and still pulls the 5th to 1st thing even though I've tried to collaborate with him.
  • Options
    That sucks always easier working together. How hard are you all going for that new rebel character on Friday?