The Galactic Empire Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    Aero wrote: »
    I'm not in WiFi so can't watch the video now, but I also tried Empire in GW and got through 10 nodes before needing to swap.

I tried to Auto Forest Moon - Tier I today. It's embarrassing how poorly AI plays. Check it out when your in a Wi-Fi area

https://youtu.be/u5HH5bwfsmU
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not in WiFi so can't watch the video now, but I also tried Empire in GW and got through 10 nodes before needing to swap.

I tried to Auto Forest Moon - Tier I today. It's embarrassing how poorly AI plays. Check it out when your in a Wi-Fi area

Won't be on WiFi until tonight, business trip and all. But I did manage to beat tier 2 without RG.

Vader
    Tarkin
    Veers
    Magmatrooper
    Snowtrooper

Only the troopers lost their protection and they were well in the green.
  • Options

Won't be on WiFi until tonight, business trip and all. But I did manage to beat tier 2 without RG.

Vader
    Tarkin
    Veers
    Magmatrooper
    Snowtrooper

Only the troopers lost their protection and they were well in the green.

Use your data and write it off as a business expense. SWGoH takes priority over everything!
  • Options
    Which Vader ability should be omega'd first?
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options

It worked well until the last stage. My attempt was crushed by the first 4 nodes LOL! I guess they made this intentionally hard to auto because some complained (as usual) that the Military Might was "too easy that could be auto-ed". Not sure if it can be auto-ed with fully leveled droids.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    NienNunb wrote: »

I would say force crush, so it adds a speed down debuff that can be very handy, and help out with the TM manipulation to overcome the slowness of Empire in general. Wait for some input from others as well, omegas are very rare!
  • Options
    I'm think specifically for this stupid Ewok event and the Ewok elder at the end that I cannot defeat!
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    NienNunb wrote: »

I would say force crush, so it adds a speed down debuff that can be very handy, and help out with the TM manipulation to overcome the slowness of Empire in general. Wait for some input from others as well, omegas are very rare!

I think this is accurate. Speed is the Empire's greatest downfall, so anything to even the odds is a good thing.
  • Options
    .eJwNysENwyAMAMBd-BcbChiyRgeoEEEQKQEE7qvq7s377is-8xSbqMxjbQD7sVKfu1zcZyxZlt7LmeM4lkz9gsgcU71y4wUqOAou2GAMWY-ONGhEg9aTVnSbsvYJrzRzbqt2fmtUDgndQ3l9PzlaEb8_xVUnUw.vTv2u22yKKeMp56jiHGMN5bvd8k.png

Another one to add to the maxed list, aside from Omegas.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    So..... would it be beyond suicide to put a gear 10 Stormtrooper in replace of a gear 9 RG?

RG has auto taunt and stun and insane health, but Stormtrooper has a 2 turn manual taunt, turn meter removal, and good damage.
  • Options
    So..... would it be beyond suicide to put a gear 10 Stormtrooper in replace of a gear 9 RG?

RG has auto taunt and stun and insane health, but Stormtrooper has a 2 turn manual taunt, turn meter removal, and good damage.

It wouldn't be suicide, but from what I've heard(from you even) they work well together, with a good amount of synergy
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    .eJwNysENwyAMAMBd-BcbChiyRgeoEEEQKQEE7qvq7s377is-8xSbqMxjbQD7sVKfu1zcZyxZlt7LmeM4lkz9gsgcU71y4wUqOAou2GAMWY-ONGhEg9aTVnSbsvYJrzRzbqt2fmtUDgndQ3l9PzlaEb8_xVUnUw.vTv2u22yKKeMp56jiHGMN5bvd8k.png

What's he like?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

It wouldn't be suicide, but from what I've heard(from you even) they work well together, with a good amount of synergy

But then I have to take out Magma or Veers :(

I love all my empire characters, it's just not fair!

PS I got Vader to 6 star because new achievements!
  • Options

What's he like?

Haven't really tried him much yet. He was hitting fur 10k on basic with o-up in Ewok event,but sadly doesn't carry offense up long enough to use with his AoE.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Name change!
    Screenshot_20160706-210421.png
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    Name change!
    Screenshot_20160706-210421.png

Cool!
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options

What's he like?

Haven't really tried him much yet. He was hitting fur 10k on basic with o-up in Ewok event,but sadly doesn't carry offense up long enough to use with his AoE.

10k :open_mouth:
  • Options

What's he like?

Impressive, most impressive.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

What's he like?

Veers hits for 10k in the event and Dark Side missions too, but in Arena he hits for 4k. Not sure what's up, maybe arena teams have higher defense
  • Options

What's he like?

Impressive, most impressive.

Yeah, it's nice. I'll swap him in my stacked arena team to see how well he really is.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @Batman44gaming

Snowtrooper in PvP. Clearly in a non-Empire team. He might find his place there yet.

https://youtu.be/x_oudPY1W9Y
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I wish Empire had someone who could hit like FOTP
  • Options
    I wish Empire had someone who could hit like FOTP

He's savage! Especially off the assist with offense up.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Screenshot_20160706-225148.png

Boom! Now decision making time
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Screenshot_20160706-225148.png

Boom! Now decision making time

I think you might have passed me now with the Empire toons we share.
  • Options
    Hey guys cool news! I finally got my Gear 10 Vader to 6 stars! I'll put some screenshots here for now but tomorrow I'll have gameplay/commentary on this and doing a top 10 Arena demonstration with an Empire team. I'll link it here later so you can check it out.

IMG_1696_1.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Think I'm going to try taking out RG. I know they work well together, but...

I need Tarkin for speed
    I need Veers for ability block
    I need Vader because he's Vader

So it's either Magmatrooper or Stormtrooper who gets cut. Stormtrooper has the turn meter removal longer Magmatrooper and the taunt like RG.

In all likelihood I'll just change up my Empire team daily for fun.
  • Options

I need Tarkin for speed

So it's either Magmatrooper or Stormtrooper who gets cut. Stormtrooper has the turn meter removal longer Magmatrooper and the taunt like RG.

I wonder if his tmr will work without that last scanner? Vader is essential if your facing OB/QGJ. Without him in my lineup, I lost all battles. With him, I win most.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

I need Tarkin for speed

I wonder if his tmr will work without that last scanner? Vader is essential if your facing OB/QGJ. Without him in my lineup, I lost all battles. With him, I win most.

He's at 110% potency at the moment
  • Options

I need Tarkin for speed

He's at 110% potency at the moment

Ooo... Well that should be enough!