The Galactic Empire Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    I am lost in the colors shapes levels stars of mods. Not sure yet how that all works. Batman, thanks for sharing your plans. I'll take a look but I have to study this more. Still not sure how that works.

I'll explain it best I can:

The shapes only fit in certain spots, the colors represent levels of the mods(ex:yellow is max)
    If you put 2(or more) of mods with the same inside shape make a set, which gives a stat bonus

The stars are the same as characters, but non-upgradable. 2 star is the highest it goes right now.

Leveling the mods up upgrades the mod bonuses and adds secondary stat boosts

Let me know if you have any more questions
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    Options
    There's is 3-5* in mod challenges that have crazy unbalance stats on them.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    I am lost in the colors shapes levels stars of mods. Not sure yet how that all works. Batman, thanks for sharing your plans. I'll take a look but I have to study this more. Still not sure how that works.

I'll explain it best I can:

The shapes only fit in certain spots, the colors represent levels of the mods(ex:yellow is max)
    If you put 2(or more) of mods with the same inside shape make a set, which gives a stat bonus

The stars are the same as characters, but non-upgradable. 2 star is the highest it goes right now.

Leveling the mods up upgrades the mod bonuses and adds secondary stat boosts

Let me know if you have any more questions

This clears a *lot* of things up. Thanks again.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    Llewella wrote: »
    There's is 3-5* in mod challenges that have crazy unbalance stats on them.

:open_mouth:
  • Options
    Has anyone found out where the potency mods are? Tarkin and Magma need them badly.
  • Options
    Has anyone found out where the potency mods are? Tarkin and Magma need them badly.

I found a health one that gave him 15 potency and I got a potency mod
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Bit worried for this just because we're fixing people like magma and Tarkin whereas meta teams are just augmenting Rey, who is arguably not really failing in any stat right now, whereas magma's lack of potency until G10 (when he gets those two scanners I think) breaks him as a character. Also the area to get potency mods is Empire only so that'll be our turf!
  • Options
    Bit worried for this just because we're fixing people like magma and Tarkin whereas meta teams are just augmenting Rey, who is arguably not really failing in any stat right now, whereas magma's lack of potency until G10 (when he gets those two scanners I think) breaks him as a character. Also the area to get potency mods is Empire only so that'll be our turf!

But our health/damage will also be augmented since we only need one set for potency
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

But our health/damage will also be augmented since we only need one set for potency

That's fair! Good point :)
  • Options
    Anyone have luck with potency mods?

I can't beat T2 of mod challenge with Empire, yet, however I did get 1 5* health mod that had % potency as primary stat. Fully upgraded it gives +47% Potency!!! Plus I put 2 of the 1* potency mods on for 20% set bonus and 3 other health mods, one had 6% potecny as seconday stay.

Tarkin Now has 80% potency and thats with junk mods and 1 good one. Nice. Works much better.
  • Options

I can't beat T2 of mod challenge with Empire, yet, however I did get 1 5* health mod that had % potency as primary stat. Fully upgraded it gives +47% Potency!!! Plus I put 2 of the 1* potency mods on for 20% set bonus and 3 other health mods, one had 6% potecny as seconday stay.

Tarkin Now has 80% potency and thats with junk mods and 1 good one. Nice. Works much better.

Grats! I'm hoping to get some kind of good luck for the sake of poor Tarkin. He could use some speed too though.
  • Options
    I am putting ALL of my speed on vader, I got one Mod with Speed primary, i think it gave 39 Speed! and it was only 4*.
    Vader now has speed 174
  • Options

That potency is amazing, considering it was nerfed
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Lisker
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    What do you guys think of this mod strat:
    Tarkin= Max set potency with HP/protection secondary stats. Makes Tarkin as support tank
    Veers= Max set potency with Speed/offense secondary stats. Makes Veers as speed demon with ability block.
    RG= Max set HP with tenacity secondary stats. Just standard full tank build.
    Captain Phasma = Max set HP with mix of Offense secondary stats. Makes Phasma mix bruiser support.
    Magmatrooper= Max set Potency with speed secondary stats. Makes magma fast TM reduction support.

Edit* Now that I think about it, might be able to replace Phasma with Snowtrooper ( farm project still ) Just need to think of a mod strat to fit with him, maybe full offense.
  • Options
    Before they nerfed the mods my RG had 50k health, it was awesome. The max health thing he applyies to himself didn't even change his health bar was so big.
  • Options
    Lisker wrote: »
    What do you guys think of this mod strat:
    Tarkin= Max set potency with HP/protection secondary stats. Makes Tarkin as support tank
    Veers= Max set potency with Speed/offense secondary stats. Makes Veers as speed demon with ability block.
    RG= Max set HP with tenacity secondary stats. Just standard full tank build.
    Captain Phasma = Max set HP with mix of Offense secondary stats. Makes Phasma mix bruiser support.
    Magmatrooper= Max set Potency with speed secondary stats. Makes magma fast TM reduction support.

Edit* Now that I think about it, might be able to replace Phasma with Snowtrooper ( farm project still ) Just need to think of a mod strat to fit with him, maybe full offense.

What about the stormtrooper? At 7* he's ok with a full empire team with health mods.
  • Options
    What happened to @1AmYourFath3r and @Aero ?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Yeah aero and 1AmYourFath3r we miss your insights!
  • Lisker
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Do you think they were consumed and destroyed by the mod wars?
  • Lisker
    69 posts Member
    Options
    The main reason I stopped farming stormtrooper was because he was really weak and blocked by raid gear. The OP mods would have changed that, but now since they are nerfed again not sure if it's wise to waste time and resources on him. @Greedo_shot_1st
  • Options
    Lisker wrote: »
    Do you think they were consumed and destroyed by the mod wars?
    We have to consider all possibilities.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    Options
    More curious about him with defensive set and mods on
  • Options

I'm at my basic military officer qualification course in Quebec. 1/2 hour phone time per day.
  • Options

I'm at my basic military officer qualification course in Quebec. 1/2 hour phone time per day.

Whoa...
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    That is my idea team, however, I'm only level 23 so I'm having a bit of trouble with making my characters stronger
  • Options

Hope it goes well!
  • Lisker
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't unlocked Speed challenges yet, has any1 seen the best speed mods? I have been upgrading my Vader and wanted to see if I could use speed mods and use him as Leader.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    So I just got number one with Tarkin (L), Vader, Royal Guard, and a little help from Rey and B2.

With mods I got extra potency for Tarkin and RG, as well as big speed for Vader. The tram rocked!

I am loving the update!
  • Options

They may hve quit the game.
  • Options

They may hve quit the game.

My bad didn't see the response. But Aero still may have quit.