Pre craft is still a huge issue, why is it being swept under the rug?

12345679Next

Replies

• Asavanor
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Asavanor wrote: »
    Asic wrote: »
    There is no "advantage" for precrafters anymore.

-Arena teams are 5 toons each and if you have participated in raids you should be caught up. Most on my server did not precraft and arena is full of same old dodge teams, all geared to 10-11. Their full rosters are not geared, but arena team is competitive. If you are not participating in 3 t7 raids a week you need a better guild.

-raids are pretty much a joke given how easy t7 is. most people don't even get 2 chances to attack so don't even need more than 10 7 star toons.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the arguments on this thread. Plenty of people running tier 7 raids can't get their hands on gear that was easily created by some prior to raids being released. Thus the problem persists and the advantage remains.

I have been paying attention but I don't see it in practice. My shard seems unaffected. My guild- well of course members want more full gear. I would love to be able to max my gear tomorrow. The intent of this change was to slow progression. They accomplished that.

But I see arguments that precrafters have some unfair advantage and it's just simply not true. Sure at first- but not now.

The advantage remains as long as the gear gap remains. Your experience doesn't seem to be the norm based upon the fact that the devs announced they thought it was a persistent issue.
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    They just deleted a General Discussion thread about this topic while I was in mid-comment. It's official: the handling of this issue is worse than the issue itself. @EA_Jesse, please follow up on the precraft teaser you promised and stop censoring the issue. You are about to lose a very valuable customer.

Edit: they didn't. All it took was a response. Making us all beg for it for weeks is still a red flag.
    Post edited by marydare on
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Bye bye
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Opusone wrote: »
    Bye bye
    Even more helpful would be to mention a response had just been posted. Hallelujah. Now if see a droid caller in shipments I will believe.
    Post edited by marydare on