Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Plus i believe that if this difficulty will stay where it's at then the rewards should be increased. Whether it's credits, Character shard (at least 5) of players that are exclusive, or a good amount of Omega Ability Mats or something good. Because when i do beat GW, i would be **** if i went through all the trouble of trying to beat it to receive 1 character shard of someone useless etc.
  • Options
    so for the last week or so, from node 3 onwards I get teams all at lv 80, gear 9 or 10, a few 11's, all abilities omega'd, maxed out 5dot mods on every team member.

One or two nodes plus the last node like that, sure... but nearly the entire gw campaign? Seriously?

And its not like Im. effing newbie at gw. Until this last tweak, I had multiple teams that could auto th e entire campaign, with maybe having to actually direct the auto target, or take full control on one or two nodes. Multiple teams... Now IF I do make it to the last node, it consistently takes my entire roster, and I have all but 15 toons, a vast majority of them lv 50 or higher, 20+ 7*, another 10 or 15 6*, all the rest 5* except for a couple (my dengars only two * or such, think I got my mob enforcer at three..) more than half with purple gear levels, and in that bunch something like 20 at 7*, gear 8+, abilities omega'ed or waiting for omega mats, several at gear 9+ omegaed, multiple 1 to 5 dot maxed mod sets...

in short, i have a very strong roster and my gw campaigns are a cavalcade of arena top 3 whale teams from start to finish...

This is no longer fun, its highly aggravating when I burn through two to three teams per node, sometimes more, and I just cant effing compete because I dont have thousands of dollars to throw at the game (where Ive already spent hundreds).

If it wasnt for the utter and despicable lack of credit generation in the game, quite frankly I wouldnt even bother at all with GW. Its an joke, and a slap in the face.

Bad business, CG, very bad business.
  • Xeriel
    42 posts Member
    Options
    **Banging head off wall...

I just can't believe how many people are like.. 'Oh it's not that bad blah blah..' I don't understand how or why it's fine for you.. It is a literal headache of my game experience.. I understand it's suppose to be 'fun' because it's 'challenging'

But when so many people are saying otherwise and I can't remember the last time I completed the 12th.. (Maybe a month ago?).. Something needs to be adjusted.. Why am I battling top 10 teams when I can't get past 200 in the PvP ranking?

This is just a **** joke.. Nothing is fun when you know you can't win. What's the point?

Now if you'll excuse me I need to be destroyed by this dumb thing.. Thank you..

**continues to bang head off wall..
  • Options
    Gonna post this here as well:

Take my case:

i'm level 70, main team all level 70, all 7*, all fully moded with 5dot mods, all mods level 12, few level 15.

I'm usually able to reach node 12.

What do i get at node 12? A team level 80 gear i think 10, rey and QGJ with abilities full maxed, phasma leader with maxed abilities, RG 7* but not maxed. And lumi with maxed. Of course fully moded.

PLus the **** RNG that favors the AI.

HOW can i beat this team when in the first 2 turns i have 3 characters already dead and i barely scratched RG after it taunted me off rey.

Should it be chalenging? yes, but what's above it's impossible.
  • Options
    Same final squad three days in a row has defeated me without me killing off even one of theirs. Completely maxed on gear, mods and stars. Ben, QGJ, GS, Rey, GS. Really? Time to review the final squads in GW.
  • Options
    GW sucks since mods nerfing, period. Used to be fun, now it's a drag at best, disaster at worst.
  • Options

In the Galaxy war in the last battle seems a mistake AI team finished pasting and start pasting this meeting is also dishonest in any competition.

• Options
    Ok, I have 42 level 80 players, 36 seven star, of which 12 are fully modded and maxed out. I can't beat GW. In some cases I don't get a turn to go. I stay in the 150 to 175 arena range. I echo the frustration of all the players in this thread, many of which have played this game since the beginning. When a game gets this frustrating to play there's only one solution. Stop playing. I love Star Wars, and I looked forward to playing this every day, but regular life is frustrating enough, gaming life should not be. Challenging is fine, virtually impossible to impossible is ridiculous. And to make that change without announcement is wrong. This game has already separated the haves (PTP) and have nots (FTP) with mods, etc. Appreciate you creating the game, but unless a happy medium is found soon it's on to the next game. Thanks.
  • Options
    So you crooks have no desire to make this right? Just gonna keep giving the same trash **** rewards for a GW that can't be beaten? Trash **** crooks.
  • Options
    All the games like this do a GW type mode. Yours, by far, is the worst of them all. Be proud and continue to lose revenue.

Thumbs up.
  • Agi
    65 posts Member
    Options
    My profile says that I have 2435 GW battles won; so I guess I had my fair share of experience with GW. I have being playing daily since December and rank top five daily. I am sorry to say that this game is becoming frustrating! GW is beatable but it takes HOURS of frustration and retry mainly for those, like me, that have just 1 good arena modded geared team. If you have 2 probably the story is different and there is where I am aiming but that said to make the game bring stress and frustration is not positive goodwill at all. Node 6 - 9 - and 11 are in my case overpowered. Since the last update GW takes really too long, and since the game itself is ever so time consuming to add extra is really getting close to a break point at least for me.
  • Options
    So...regarding the recent 'enhancements' to GW. All I noticed is that it is MUCH harder to get thru...and that the early rewards were reduced by 3/4....while the end rewards were the same.

I don't understand why the devs said the end rewards were much greater for finishing. I logged the results and I actually get LESS now than before.

Where's the 'bonus' rewards they keep talking about?

Or is it more of "we don't need to see your rewards...go about your bu$ine$$...move along..."
  • TwiztidJay
    104 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Chicago151 wrote: »
    Oh, and one other thing... If the contention of the developers is that GW is WAI when battle 6 opponent kills 5 teams of lvl 80, g8, g9 or g10 characters without killing a single opponent character, I would provide the following analogy...

When you go to a restaurant and the chef takes a massive dump on your plate and then serves it to you, that is the kitchen working as intended.

no i work at cheesecake factory and if we had as many complaints as they do i and everyone else would not have a job tomorrow
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Tiltowait wrote: »
    So...regarding the recent 'enhancements' to GW. All I noticed is that it is MUCH harder to get thru...and that the early rewards were reduced by 3/4....while the end rewards were the same.

I don't understand why the devs said the end rewards were much greater for finishing. I logged the results and I actually get LESS now than before.

Where's the 'bonus' rewards they keep talking about?

Or is it more of "we don't need to see your rewards...go about your bu$ine$$...move along..."

It's a 114k increase in rewards, pretty easy math
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Madds
    8 posts Member
    Options
    So you ignore the imbalances in the game and throw it in our faces but putting up whale arena teams. Freaking stupid. Done with this terribly ran game.
  • Avinash
    168 posts Member
    Options
    I've got mod'd up, fully maxed, omega'd team(s). I can't get through GW. I've only completed it once in the last 6 weeks. My rank is usually 1-25 in Arena.

I lost 35 characters in node 9 of GW tonight against a maxed (in every way) Obi-wan (lead), QGJ, ST Han, Han Solo, Rey mega team. I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn because of all the evasion/dodge ..... but by golly, I sure got hit every time (no evasion/dodge at all). I never killed ANY of the enemies. Not one while I was being slaughtered by the AI.

GW is not ranked arena battles, therefore, they should not be that difficult. I figure it should be slightly more than Challenges and definitely less than Arena. All we are getting is a few goodies to help us in the game. This is the main credit source that is now stunted since the GW tweaks.

I am so tired of seeing QGJ, Obi-wan, Rey, ST Han, and RG teams that it's sickening. I guess people don't have any imagination when it comes to putting together different teams. Why are we fighting player teams anyway? Do they understand how imbalanced it can be?

GW needs to be taken down a few notches so that EVERYONE has the opportunity to finish all 12 matches without so much frustration.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    For me Galactic War nodes 1 - 11 are challenging. Really hard. As in, spend a while doing them, use every tactic you can think of, make multiple retreats hard. But that's ok. What's not ok is that even if I go into node 12 not having lost a single toon in nodes 1-11 I am entirely unable to defeat it. I mostly can't even do more than take out one of my opponent's toons before I get destroyed. Multiple teams, including my A, B and C team are just wiped out. Surely the point of Galactic War is that it's possible to complete, albeit very hard? Right now it's literally impossible, and it's killing the game.
  • Saxon
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Avinash wrote: »
    I've got mod'd up, fully maxed, omega'd team(s). I can't get through GW. I've only completed it once in the last 6 weeks. My rank is usually 1-25 in Arena.

I lost 35 characters in node 9 of GW tonight against a maxed (in every way) Obi-wan (lead), QGJ, ST Han, Han Solo, Rey mega team. I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn because of all the evasion/dodge ..... but by golly, I sure got hit every time (no evasion/dodge at all). I never killed ANY of the enemies. Not one while I was being slaughtered by the AI.

GW is not ranked arena battles, therefore, they should not be that difficult. I figure it should be slightly more than Challenges and definitely less than Arena. All we are getting is a few goodies to help us in the game. This is the main credit source that is now stunted since the GW tweaks.

I am so tired of seeing QGJ, Obi-wan, Rey, ST Han, and RG teams that it's sickening. I guess people don't have any imagination when it comes to putting together different teams. Why are we fighting player teams anyway? Do they understand how imbalanced it can be?

GW needs to be taken down a few notches so that EVERYONE has the opportunity to finish all 12 matches without so much frustration.

Same **** here, rank 1 in the arena and I can't get through 11 and 12 nods. Always Ben lead with some of these: RG, Rey, Leia, Fives, Rex, QGJ, St Han, Anakin. Spending 4-5 hours a day to try different tactics in GW with imposible teams is not something that I will continue to do!

It really becomes very frustrating, EA, you should take a note and make changes asap!!!
  • Daddyl
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Facing a team that has had 20 unanswered attacks across multiple squads of mine. Devs - you suck. This cannot be how this was intended to function. Get off your ****
  • Daddyl
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Moved to next node. 25 attacks to my two. I have 34 level 80 year 8 and up toons. Devs can eat **** - I have ceased any in game puchases and encourage all players to embargo buying until an adjustment to this game is done. Any player pushing to develop deep squads - DONT. If you keep your teams at a mid level the game is easy.
  • Options
    What i would love to see are devs playing GW without precrafted account. Something tells me it would be really long video... Or not, at it is quite normal these days to meet supercrafted fullmodded top arena team at node six.
  • Options
    Node 8 shouldn't require numerous suicide squads. Seriously starting to get **** off with GW now and find it even more irritating that this is apparently working as intended.
  • Capt_Rex
    116 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @Leggman
    Leggman wrote: »
    To date I've only failed to complete GW once in the past few months - and looking at the results on Wednesdays from my guild I'm in the majority. Most of my guild pulls 36's on GW day so they're finishing 3 in a row in a 2 day span (I usually send out 5 ungeared lvl 1toons on Monday to get the daily activity finished today and then complete it plus Tuesday's between reset and midnight Tuesday night - usually takes less than an hour)

You can also send your best or any squad you want and retreat before first hit. It will also complet daily for GW challange.
  • Options
    2900 long thread.... Do you even care?

Whats the point in playing this anymore its not fun the joy of Star Wars only makes up so much for your utter lack of customer satisfaction. Daily road block at Node 6 designed to wipe out B team and take your shields away then you hit the......Sorry I know I am wasting my time time to move on bye.
  • Options
    I had been getting pretty normal, reasonable GW for a while (still no horses left in the tank by 12, but I've long accepted that as normal).

Until today. Node 6. all 7*, level 80, G9/10, fully modded...really? Wiped out entire arena team just to get past them. This should have been node 11, not 6.
  • Options
    Guten Tag,

seit geraumer Zeit Spiele ich Heros und zwar begeistert. Ich finde es eines der besten Spiele auf den Handymarkt, bzw fande es. jedoch in letzter Zeit vermiesen mir ein paar Punkte echt das Spiel und zwar richtig gewaltig.

erstens: der Gallaktische Krieg. Es kann doch einfach nicht sein das man beim 5ten Kampf keinen Stich sieht. Es sollte doch Anreiz geben und vor allem auch Belohnung sein sich jeden Tag Zeit dafür zu nehmen. Aber statt dessen gibt es nur Ärger und Frust. Ich rege mich nur noch auf und verliere echt die Lust am Spiel. BITTE!!!!!! Passt die Schwierigkeit an und belohnt so die Spieler die sich die Zeit nehmen zum spielen. Aus der Gilde sind immer mehr inaktiv genau wegen so etwas.

Zweitens: die Möglichkeiten an Ausrüstunggegenstände zu kommen und die Dropchancen dafür ist auch in meinen Augen lächerlich. Über Wochen oder sogar gefühlte Monate für einen Slot bei einem Charakter zu sammeln ist einfach nervig und mit den investierten Mühen überhaupt nicht in Relation.

Drittens: die Kosten für den Einsatz von Echtgeld für das was man kaufen kann ist für den Normalverdiener überhaupt nicht anreiz was zu investieren. Wenn schon Ausrüstung für einen Slot teilweise fast 20 Euro beträgt. Klar ihr wollt auch euren Lohn erhalten aber bitte Realistisch bleiben.

FAZIT: Im Grossen und Ganzen ein wirklich schönes Spiel. Aber wenn ihr Spieler behalten wollt die schon lange aktiv dabei sind und nicht jeden Monat hunderte Euro zahlen können oder wollen(so wie ich) bzw. neue Spieler auf dauer behalten möchtet, nehmt euch das Geschriebene zu herzen und passt es an und macht es so zu einen der besten Spiele überhaupt!!!!
    Wenn sich in nächster Zeit nix ändert in gewissen Punkten, wie oben geschrieben war es das definitiv für mich und auch für viele andere, nicht nur im Reallife Freundeskreis sondern auch für die Spielkollegen. Das ist Fakt so wie es mir gesagt wurde.

Mfg Grüssen DocTobus
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Has EA/CG made any comments on this megathread post?
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    DocTobus wrote: »
    Guten Tag,

seit geraumer Zeit Spiele ich Heros und zwar begeistert. Ich finde es eines der besten Spiele auf den Handymarkt, bzw fande es. jedoch in letzter Zeit vermiesen mir ein paar Punkte echt das Spiel und zwar richtig ... mir gesagt wurde.

Mfg Grüssen DocTobus
    I doubt they understand german! ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    If they literally just too RG and Rey out of GW I would be content with that.

I mean It can take 3 rounds to kill Rey with Foresight and other annoyances. If you don't focus on her, she one-shots everyone. We can deal with RG, but my QGJ can't deal with him 3 matches in a row at the end. Survival rate is lame so that doesn't work.

Rey also has a pretty healthy health steal, so if you do manage to deal with RG taunt, there is a good chance that Rey has Specialed someone and got back to green.

It's a major annoyance to have to face the highest damage character with now having one of the higher life pools WITH foresight too. She either needs to lose foresight with MODS or she needs to have her base health reduced a lot.
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    Options
    I finally got win 150. Won by using stunners and TM. Check the Reddit posts. It helps a lot