Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    Don't hope that somebody gets fired, Karma sucks so be careful.

GW does definitely need some luv. The dev's did a great job with the challenge of the recent events, that seems to be a good target for the challenge in GW instead of what it is today.
  • Verodio
    21 posts Member
    Options
    you guys are **** **** with the way you have the GW tuning. I think I speak for many of the people when I say, "suck my **** ****"

P.S. That also goes to the mod that's going to delete my post and suspend me from the board. I dgaf. You can suck it too.
  • Verodio
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Please tell us the strategy for enter match, watch group get decimated by team from some **** that spent thousands of dollars on a **** video game, rinse and repeat in perpetuity.
  • Meecham
    103 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    https://postimg.org/image/6x90q123b/ Node 6 took down my entire roster, Im in the 20s in arena with a team of 36.5k power and always in top 3 of raids. Helps little when you got a hyper Rey oneshotting your entire team while not getting dented
  • Options
    Martianski wrote: »
    Aaaand after this nights update, we are back to node 12 3-star green geared squads...

They never left for me...I've had them two weeks straight without fail. No matter the update or patch, those cute..."Sorry the rest of this GW blew" teams are just sitting and smiling at 12. I'm now finding it quaint after the horror of 11. Like a fresh mint after a some Szechuan.

• Options
    Third day in a row. First day I crashed at node 12, but yesterday and today at level 11. 5 dot lvl 15 Anakin, 8k power Qui Gon with 4 and 5 dot 15's, Tank Mage Rey, ditto Aayla and of course Red Guard., ...took every ream I had and I was only able to knock out Rey and Qui Gon and Anakin's prot.

Nah, running out the clock, donating gear to guildies and leaving.
  • YourOnIyHope
    333 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    dVaEms1.jpg

Should not have to face this 37,874 power team with full omega's when I am only lvl 75 and my arena team is just over 30k power...this is ridiculous.
  • Options
    at least I used to be able to get through 11 nodes, with an impossible 12th node. Now, node 6 takes out my top characters, and node 9 one-shots the rest, so I'm only able to get through 8 nodes. But at least all those credits I'm not getting can go to expanding my roster .... oh wait. (It's always a good idea to put resources needed to expand a roster behind content that requires a large roster.)
  • Options
    I must be in some kind of dead zone that others aren't in right now, at just over 35k power which was like 36k+ prior to last nights Mod Nerf, I'm facing Modded teams at 6,9,11,12......I only have 1 modded team....I can't afford to mod other teams right now.....and I can't get by Node 11 without losing just about all my chars because putting unmodded players against modded ones is a waste of time especially STHAN/RG/Rey/QGJ/GS who 1 shot them....
  • Options
    It's ridiculous that I can get to the 11th node with only losing maybe 2-3 toons and then the 11th wipes out every toon I have. Making it hard is OK, but it's impossible now. The GW is the only place to really get credits and now you've made it so people can't get them.
  • Options
    Is it realistic for a lvl 42 to have Vader? I just fought a team in GW that had obi as leader, mace, darth maul, luminara, and Vader. I get the I'll just buy my team but all crap aside that just seems suspect, but I guess some folks sell **** for a living and can afford to pour $1000's into a phone game.
  • Options
    I think we are coming to the end. Someone else desperately needs to make a good Star Wars game. We need a company that isn't filled with greed. We need a company that still remembers the first time they went and saw Star Wars for the first time, and wants to create something that passes on that joy and excitement it gave them. Instead we get " how can we make these dorks give us more money ". We are starting to see the death of the F2P model and the horns are coming out.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    I must be in some kind of dead zone that others aren't in right now, at just over 35k power which was like 36k+ prior to last nights Mod Nerf, I'm facing Modded teams at 6,9,11,12......I only have 1 modded team....I can't afford to mod other teams right now.....and I can't get by Node 11 without losing just about all my chars because putting unmodded players against modded ones is a waste of time especially STHAN/RG/Rey/QGJ/GS who 1 shot them....

I'm in the same predicament as you are. The teams I face in nodes 6 and 12 are usually fully modded and wreck me with either Rey/QGJ/Leia. Two days ago I couldn't finish Node 6 and yesterday I couldn't finish node 12. It'll probably take a couple weeks of grinding before we can beat GW again.
  • Options
    So on my alt account I put in a team of my lowest powered toons and got my arena power down to 3,838 at level 73 and still couldn't complete GW. On the last node I faced a bunch of level 80 omegas and geared up Rey and Phasma... etc. I restarted the GW thinking that the change in difficulty wouldn't take place till the next restart and it looks like it's going to be harder.
    I already quit my top 200 guild thinking that I was going to quit the game but I have spent good money and would like to get some value for it but all I get is the shaft. I heard that those that got banned get a full refund, so EA I would like to ban myself after I get a full refund.
  • Options
    I think we are coming to the end. Someone else desperately needs to make a good Star Wars game. We need a company that isn't filled with greed. We need a company that still remembers the first time they went and saw Star Wars for the first time, and wants to create something that passes on that joy and excitement it gave them. Instead we get " how can we make these dorks give us more money ". We are starting to see the death of the F2P model and the horns are coming out.

Not sure it's possible, SW games are cursed with poor design, rushed mechanics and lack of immersion. SW fans range from children to those in their 60's and beyond. We know the canon, we expect greatness and recieve mediocrity, and nothing more than revenue funnels.
  • Options
    So on my alt account I put in a team of my lowest powered toons and got my arena power down to 3,838 at level 73 and still couldn't complete GW. On the last node I faced a bunch of level 80 omegas and geared up Rey and Phasma... etc. I restarted the GW thinking that the change in difficulty wouldn't take place till the next restart and it looks like it's going to be harder.
    I already quit my top 200 guild thinking that I was going to quit the game but I have spent good money and would like to get some value for it but all I get is the shaft. I heard that those that got banned get a full refund, so EA I would like to ban myself after I get a full refund.

I think it's based off the highest team you've ever competed in Arena with so lowering it does nothing to change GW...you can't fool it unfortunately.......It seems like if there is no change until I've grinded out mods for Teams A/B/C/D I will struggle to beat GW.
  • JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    After collecting money with the Precraft 2.0 of the mods, they proved that whenever money talks (Team Instinc stopped investing money due to mods), they could revert changes. Now mods are nerfed (good thing) and work way better.
    GW is not a different issue. The problem is that not enough people stopped playing or paying.
    Also proved 2 more things:
    1. EA doesn't care about the game or the costumers. Just money.
    2. They lie (well that was proven beyond doubt). EA_Jesse said "As always, first and foremost - we want to ensure a fun, competitive, and lasting experience." False. They only want to collect money. GW is not fun, there are 3 weeks of ranting and more than 75 pages of forum demonstrating it.
  • Options
    So mods come... It takes over 250k easy per mod to level. That's 6x250 per character. The only bump in credits for us players? 115k a day? Laughable. IF we finish BTW. IF. Worst developers ever?
  • Options
    Fix gw
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    This game just isn't much fun anymore. Makes me sad.
  • Options
    Latest changes require a lot more time sunk to complete GW if it is even possible (usually not). A lot of us dont have that time to waste on dailies. Not to mention it isnt fun anymore to go against so many godly gw teams. The fun is being stripped away from this game making it too much of a time and wallet sink as well as an exercise in frustration. EA are you listening? The exodus will begin soon if you don't.
  • Nikmis
    21 posts Member
    Options
    I am level 68. My node 12 today was impossible. My A team was wiped before I could even attempt to hit anyone. Level 80 Darth Vader gear level 10, with two level 15 health mods. And two other fully maxed level 80's. A level 78 and 76. How is this even a challenge?
  • Options
    The matching algorithm for GW is badly in need of an update that takes mods into account. It takes a lot of time for an average player to accrue enough high-dot mods to compete. Mine are mostly 3-4 dot, level 10-12, and on Arena team only. Still, I am getting matched with fully modded (all 5 dot, lvl 12, all squad members) team for GW nodes 11&12. My squad doesn't get a single turn before being annhialated. I burn through my entire roster where the only shots fired are on counterattacks. This is not "challenging". This gives whole new meaning to the word impossible.

Matches for GW should be achievable. This means within 10-15% of mod level too. Please fix it.
  • Options
    My today's GW (after last night's mods nerfing) was a total disaster. Before today I didn't miss a single campaign. Today for the first time I could not complete it.
    I'm level 71, gear 8. Node 12 greeted me with Old Ben (l), St Han, Fives, Rey and Leia.
    All level 80, gear 10, full protection. I did not stand a chance. Not a fair fight.
    So instead of having fun and satisfaction I'm having a bitter disappointment and anger.
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    GW is now completely broken. Cant kill anything in last node with my main team. I'm against 2 gear level higer rating enemy AND has almost 7k more power than i can get?
    I'm also level 71 and against level 80 with 1 gear 10 and rest all gear 9 while i have myself ONLY 1 char with gear 9. This is team im facing Ackbar, STHan, Hoth REbel soldier, Leia, OB. Once they start their turn it goes like pew pew, abilty block, pew pew, ackbar buff pew pew pew and im left with 1 toon alive.
    On top of that Leia has crit damage and chance mods, OB has all potency and rest have 4 dot health mods. I mean like this is high end arena team and im only level 71??

So i guess this is it, game is not playable anymore.
  • Options
    This won't make any difference to anyone, but I invested a few hundred bucks into this game over the past few months. Don't consider it wasted since I enjoyed it at the time.

I've just deleted the game due to GW last node specifically.

This game needed more content, not new features. Difficult and fun, not stupid and impossible.

Raids and events were steps in the right direction, a glimpse of what could have given this game longevity. Cash grabbing mods, no regression testing, no acknowledgement of player concerns, is that's what killed the game for me.

Watching this game implode on mobile game earnings charts gives me a bit of satisfaction.
  • Options
    I feel your pain Divona. Since I hit level 70, I have won one out of twenty final battles. I face nothing but L80 seven stars with high level gear, so strong that I have no chance at all. TPK in one or two turns.
  • Options
    The super powerful mods artificially increased my to Arena power and then when they nerfed GW became impossible to complete. I can no longer complete a game mode I have consistently completed every day for months, despite leveling up my B, C, D, etc teams.

You can't make GW a thing people were able to complete and then decide it shouldn't be completed by everyone. Make a new end-game event or mode. I was willing to ride out pre-crafting, all the bugs, the mod fiasco but if I am unable to to complete GW when I was able to for every day for MONTHS, I will no longer be playing this game.
  • Options
    Beneta wrote: »
    The super powerful mods artificially increased my to Arena power and then when they nerfed GW became impossible to complete. I can no longer complete a game mode I have consistently completed every day for months, despite leveling up my B, C, D, etc teams.

You can't make GW a thing people were able to complete and then decide it shouldn't be completed by everyone. Make a new end-game event or mode. I was willing to ride out pre-crafting, all the bugs, the mod fiasco but if I am unable to to complete GW when I was able to for every day for MONTHS, I will no longer be playing this game.

You mean they 'accidentally' orchestrated a way to deny almost 90% of the player base their best way to gain credits, forcing them to turn to buying credit packs?

Hmmmmmm...you don't say?
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    I'm at level 80. I was pretty excited about mods until I realized the big money players completely maxed out their players within hours. Now I only get about halfway through GW. We didn't have enough credit earning ability at this level to start. I can't ge any further in battles without some serious upgrades. I refuse to spend a ton to keep going. I'm stuck. Therefore I'll probably move on to a new game. The mods were a waste of time because they didn't help. I just get super monster opponents now. I don't mind $10 to $20 per month to play but this feels like a lost cause, and I won't make any further investments.