Game Update - 7/6/2016 - Comments- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Are you all on drugs? Yoda moved back days after only being down to hours, we have an active guild raid showing 50% left on final stage, yet the raid says we won and is starting final countdown, events are cancelled, announcements at 9:00 est after most have used their energy for the day....wth is going on? Not a banner last few weeks for you all....keep doing t up, I will take my disposable time and income elsewhere.
  • JMFnC
    16 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Options
    GC contribution set to 0 as well
  • Options
    -game is complelty locked up when attempting to do GW. Its stuck on the loading screen.
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Options
    I agree
  • Options
    What is the mod glitch
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    Options
    mods.... 4th attempt, but keeps getting deleted.

If you delete again... send me a message why!!!

if not... i will post again....

rE8nZmX.png
  • Options
    I just bought energy cause of double rewards but I'm getting normal rewards!! What is going on?!
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    Options
    @RoBott and @JMFnC Thanks! You saved me 8 cantina energy. B)
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Why is (fill in the blank) deleting threads?! We are posting to help people who are confused why their game is messed up. Yet (fill in the blank) keeps deleting any and all posts related to this. They are not just merging them. I even received a warning saying these posts were against community guidelines! I don't understand, people are trying to help! One of the posts I understand got deleted because it was talking about crystals we think we will get. But the others were regarding the update issue. I mean (fill in the blank) does know about Reddit right. Are they gonna delete those posts too?
  • Qyxstyx
    46 posts Member
    Options
    These bugs aren't the hard ones to find, makes me think that zero QA testing was done.

Stuff like this usually results in pink slips in most companies.
  • Options
    Don't try it it will just eat your currency and freeze the game, so they are moving this to the mega thread
  • Options
    The update isn't out for that. Cap gasp warns about fighting it until it is actually released
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    Options
    Gunna be some crystals handed out after this.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    Options
    Don't try it it will just eat your currency and freeze the game, so they are moving this to the mega thread
    ok thx
    The update isn't out for that. Cap gasp warns about fighting it until it is actually released
    ok!

• Options
    5kWjwtz.jpg
  • Options
    Special occasion event that only last for 2 days? Other developer do week/month long event.(with no heads up or whatsoever)
    GREAT update anyway and may the whale stomp us all.
    the cake is a lie
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Deleted in 3...2..1..
  • Joaquin
    41 posts Member
    Options
    lol
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Add the implementation of double rewards without previous notice.. Guess who refreshed cantina to 200 only to find out 10 minutes later that today is double rewards?
    Res non verba
  • RoBott
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Sirryker wrote: »
    @RoBott and @JMFnC Thanks! You saved me 8 cantina energy. B)

Happy to be a helpful Guinea pig.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Edited because of wrong thread
    Res non verba
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    All of the bugs introduced by the latest patch have probably been recognized by now, can we all just wait until the dust settles to find out how these issues will be addressed?
  • Options
    Our guild currency is stuck.
  • Options
    This needs its own thread, don't merge it with something else, the original post from what I saw was deleted, which is the first time I have seen censorship on this forum, please tell me I am wrong mods.
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    All of the bugs introduced by the latest patch have probably been recognized by now, can we all just wait until the dust settles to find out how these issues will be addressed?

We've been waiting long enough already.
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    blukduck wrote: »
    What is the mod glitch

New "mods" table with new challenges similar to squad cantina it looks like.
  • Options
    My galactic war ate my players. They are just gone :I i go to next battle like normal and bam they are just gone
  • DingleTingle
    210 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    T7 raid not available have to beat T6 first. We have been doing T7 for awhile...lol

I am sure the list will grow and grow and grow.
    Bye Forums.
  • VinnyG
    119 posts Member
    Options
    It's like we are being trolled by EA. Let's screw things up royally and see how many people come back for more. I imagine they are all sitting back sucking on mountain dews, laughing at all us suckers