Game Update - 7/6/2016 - Comments- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    blukduck wrote: »
    What is the mod glitch

New "mods" table with new challenges similar to squad cantina it looks like.

Weird I don't see it which table is it
  • Asavanor
    197 posts Member
    Options
    As the millions keep rolling in. Fools and their money are easily parted.
  • Options
    GW stealth update: UPDATE

Look at there protection it's full but they're dead? what gives?

[img][/img]NHNNnS3.jpg?1
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Since our raid ended after someone doing zero damage will we be compensated back for our guild currency? This is pretty terrible... I worked in IT for a long time; I'll be happy to assist in setting up a code review process or even QA some stuff for you.... pretty sure I'd catch the "I killed a toon and the raid ended" bug...
  • RDT
    3 posts Member
    Options
    i played a match in galactic war and won with no losses of toons, when i went to start the next match my entire squad had been replaced with alternate toons and my original team was declared dead. I went through with the next match and won out and the same thing happened again.
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    Since our raid ended after someone doing zero damage will we be compensated back for our guild currency? This is pretty terrible... I worked in IT for a long time; I'll be happy to assist in setting up a code review process or even QA some stuff for you.... pretty sure I'd catch the "I killed a toon and the raid ended" bug...

I'm pretty sure even someone with limited programming knowledge can do better than the people they call developers and testers at EA/CG
  • Options
    Faff2D2 wrote: »
    They just keep out doing themselves. It is truly astonishing.

Pretty goddamn funny though right?
  • DingleTingle
    210 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    look in galactic gear packs and click on full droid caller. Then search. Do not start battle, will lock up and lose cantina energy.
    Bye Forums.
  • RoBott
    30 posts Member
    Options
    RoBott wrote: »
    Sirryker wrote: »
    @RoBott and @JMFnC Thanks! You saved me 8 cantina energy. B)

Happy to be a helpful Guinea pig.

Just had a guild mate make it to 3/5 on a mod before freezing so perhaps there is hope for the adventurous.
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Seriously the lack of competency going on here is beyond anything I've seen in a game before. 1 guy could have tested this stuff in less time than it takes to make a cup of coffee.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Same happened to me too!
  • Options
    This game is being run by the pointy haired boss in 'Dilbert'
  • Options
    just fire everyone, and give this game to a more competent developer...such a waste
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously the lack of competency going on here is beyond anything I've seen in a game before. 1 guy could have tested this stuff in less time than it takes to make a cup of coffee.
    if they just did some code reviews most of this should have been caught before it was compiled!
  • Options
    Someone please tell me how someone can get 20 million damage points in a raid at level 6?????
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Bug... and your thread will get merged or deleted soon... soooo
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    edit
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • VeganJedi
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Free 500 "were sorry" coins!
  • Options
    Hahahahha
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Once win a gw battle, my toons are not usable rest of way. They move to bottom of toon lineup and still show health.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    If you look at the new raid gear pack.
    You will see most of them say quantity 12 but a few that say quantity one.
    Click on said amount of one and it will where to find gear I looked and it took me to a mod table built perfectly for gear but uses cantina energy.
    Post on comments if you figure out more.
  • Options
    22longlegs wrote: »
    -game is complelty locked up when attempting to do GW. Its stuck on the loading screen.

Same.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

We pushed out an update tonight which released some new content and included some game data to help us prepare for our next major update. This introduced a few bugs that the team is working on right now to fix.

The current issues we’re working on are:
    • Galactic War squads being dead after completing a node
    • Raids ending early with one member doing a large amount of damage

The game team is working to get fixes in for each of these issues ASAP. Once we have more information to share I’ll reply to this thread for you all to see.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    One more here
  • Options
    What will happen to players who didn't get to participate on the raid when it was magically ended? What about players who collected raid rewards when it was ended too soon?

My GW I can't finish tonight..

So sad :(
  • MatthaeusPrimeI
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just a few questions. Did you guys happen to get the guild achievements? Also IOs or android?
  • braluk
    19 posts Member
    Options
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    If you look at the new raid gear pack.
    You will see most of them say quantity 12 but a few that say quantity one.
    Click on said amount of one and it will where to find gear I looked and it took me to a mod table built perfectly for gear but uses cantina energy.
    Post on comments if you figure out more.
    Are you actually allowed to participate in the battles?
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Options
    I am a compiler maybe I can help beep boop
  • Options
    Happened to me too! GW also now won't launch for me. Just loads and loads and loads. It's not my internet because when I relaunch the game I can do everything else.
  • Options
    Yep, me too. Level 80, had 5 or 6 fights left and I finish every day. With your whole team automatically dying every match (Even if all of them were at full health) it was impossible to finish. Surely this is just a bug, and not intentional?