Replies

• Options
    So they're leaving the GW the way it is? Very disappointing. :s
  • Options
    yeah, the mods are busy tonight! Sorry, guys and gals :(
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    DUDE! My guildmate just went to the raid with his Talia alone and she killed the lvl 5 Rancor with ONE SINGLE HIT! 6 MILLION DMG LOL! KKKK Nice job "Fixing" things EA!!
  • Draykoh
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, nah. CG is sleeping just fine tonight.
  • Options
    Jaden wrote: »
    Also I'm not sure why ea is deleting the threads related to it since there's other forums like Reddit. They can't delete those and chances are people who are on here are on Reddit as well.
    They aren't deleting them, the mods are moving them to megathreads where they will never be seen again
  • Kygo_Ren
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,

Here are the update notes for today.

General
    We've included a variety of bugs in the last (P2W) patch. This is intended. For every bug you encounter, a new option has been added to fix the bug. This option will be 100 crystals for the first use, 200 from there on. **Please note, each use will only fix the bug once.
  • senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    Options
    No need to buy the Limited-Time Raid Gear Packs when you apparently could acquire FULL Raid Gear from the Mod Table exploit. xD
  • Options
    screenshot_2016-07-0771sjh.png

Lol
  • Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Incase you were thinking about the gear pack here is the **** I got. I feel kinda robbed to be honest. Maybe if it was 3 different pieces I'd be ok with it.

sBLuZ0b.png

LOL that's horrible

Thought I was punked! Most ridiculous outcome!

@SNAKEMAN In all seriousness, what are the odds that all 3 pulls are the ONLY non purple gear possible in the pack?
    99%?
  • Jaqenhgar
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Its probably working as intended.
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    DUDE! My guildmate just went to the raid with his Talia alone and she killed the lvl 5 Rancor with ONE SINGLE HIT! 6 MILLION DMG LOL!

Wow! I better start upgrading my 3* Talia now. New meta: Nightsisters
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    Options
    LOL and we have an ongoing T7 right now
  • Thargore
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Just had a guild mate put down 30mil in one fight.
    Another is complaining about every toon he uses in gw is listed as dead when they didn't die.
  • Fury77
    252 posts Member
    Options
    same here, had avg group, 2nd string.
    brought from 66% to 55%, prolly did 300k, and said I did 13million, raid finished, rancor still has health
  • Poe_Dameron_BLK1
    205 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sirryker wrote: »
    The0n3 wrote: »
    DUDE! My guildmate just went to the raid with his Talia alone and she killed the lvl 5 Rancor with ONE SINGLE HIT! 6 MILLION DMG LOL!

Wow! I better start upgrading my 3* Talia now. New meta: Nightsisters

+1 what gear? mine is only Gear III LOL
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Incase you were thinking about the gear pack here is the **** I got. I feel kinda robbed to be honest. Maybe if it was 3 different pieces I'd be ok with it.

sBLuZ0b.png

LOL that's horrible

Thought I was punked! Most ridiculous outcome!

@SNAKEMAN In all seriousness, what are the odds that all 3 pulls are the ONLY non purple gear possible in the pack?
    99%?

Lmfao
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    This game is such a joke.
  • Ing256
    471 posts Member
    Options
    EA: if it isn't broken, we didn't code it
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    They just keep out doing themselves. It is truly astonishing.
  • Options
    What the hell is up with the Galactic Wars??????? You can only use 1 team once? How are you suppose to complete GW unless you have 12 teams!?!?!? Thanks a lot EA!!
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    This is a beta game, right?
  • Options
    Raids are now bugged. GW is now bugged after this update. Poor communication on the x2 cantina bonus. What the hell is going on?
  • Options
    i'ts a bug in raids, Rankor dies in one hit
  • Options
    DJJ wrote: »
    Two big bugs so far:

GW characters that didn't die in node 1 are showing as dead in node 2.

Finished t7 raid 15 minutes ago and 3 members suddenly had over 9 million damage.

Gonna be a long night at CG, I imagine.
    What movie are they watching tonight?

Oh, you meant working?

Right, "tonight" might just run into tomorrow or next week sometime since this was a short week and Tuesday was basically bonkers because of the holiday, and oh yeah something about GW...

• BLuby25
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Jar Jar Binks???!!!
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    Options
    One shot raid 7 Rancor? So they made raids a little easier instead of GW. We should all be rejoicing.
  • Options
    For every update they put out, Jesse makes a post on the forums. These usually include a section on character changes, new content, game alterations, and bugs fixed. I think they should add a 'bugs added' section, where they outline all the bugs they added and how they will 1. Effect you and 2. Potentially get you banned. This would add a lot more clarity to the updates
  • Options
    I've never commented on anything but after waiting a month to get 7* Yoda you back it up a week out of nowhere...not cool. What's the point in having a timed countdown if you change it....
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    One of the worst update ever
  • GamorreanBard
    121 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Our raid just stopped and has the count down victory after phase 1. Only 10 people went and shows 3/4 of raid left.
    http://imgur.com/6bEYLkm