52 posts Member
    Options
    lIcDjfF.png
    Epic update... :D
    925-327-551
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    As everyone else has said. Starting a 2 day event at 9pm kind of sucks. I had just done all my cantina updates for the day..... Can't you just start these things when each players day resets so no one wastes energy?

I like that you are mixing it up in the shard shop and adding new packs. But a heads up on all this would have been nice in the weekly update. Thanks for the updates but better communication is needed.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    GW is working as intended. It's a war of attrition. You're supposed to lose even when you win.
  • Options
    This update is just like my life: a total mess
    Hahaha haha ha....
  • Options
    A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies
    Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives, and I decline
    It's the NGE and we know it,
    And I feel fine.
  • JMFnC
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Found a glitch. Something called Mod battles. Clicked the droid caller in the new pack and hit search
  • KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    Options
    I've never commented on anything but after waiting a month to get 7* Yoda you back it up a week out of nowhere...not cool. What's the point in having a timed countdown if you change it....

They moved it back to where it was originally when they accidentally moved it up. Of course they gave us no notice so I spent a bunch of extra crystals on cantina refreshes to get my ahsoka ready in time. It's almost like they planned it that way...
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Winterbio wrote: »
    This update is just like my life: a total mess
    Hahaha haha ha....

:(
    925-327-551
  • Sol_Biru
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Our T7 raid just finished with 1 guy doing 8 mil damage magically and GW just killed my A team while they still have full armour.

Nice
  • senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    Options
    JMFnC wrote: »
    Found a glitch. Something called Mod battles. Clicked the droid caller in the new pack and hit search

Yeah, it's already on the "R" website: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4rlupm/datamined_new_mods_system_guild_exchange_new_way/
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    This is a beta game, right?

It's like HBO's Silicon Valley. They beta tested using only other engineers so everyone thought it was great but the consumer couldn't figure it out. Here, they beta test using only other EA employees. They are mistaken in thinking the more people in the room raises the overall IQ. Just like they are mistaken in the value of double drops.. Zero doubled is still ZERO.
  • Options
    22longlegs wrote: »
    Why?

Team Rocket hacked the wrong game?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • DarthSLR
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Our t7 raid just got finalized with rancor still alive and only 4 players hit. Many guildies reported a GW issue. And, to add insult to injury, cantina double rewards were announced at 6pm, when all my cantina points, including refreshes, were long since spent... Which means I'd have only one day of double rewards, not two, as advertised.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options
    No server down now
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    I predict this forum will actually catch fire and explode tonight. I'm going to try to come here in the morning and get a 404 Page not Found.
  • Options
    How many times are you going to have content go live with bugs, glitches, exploits etc? You don't seem to learn from your past mistakes.

Previous discussions from CG/EA staff mentioned a test server, whats up with that? If todays disaster doesn't force your hand nothing will and the game is doomed.
  • Options
    Hahahahahhaha good joke
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Jaden wrote: »
    Also I'm not sure why ea is deleting the threads related to it since there's other forums like Reddit. They can't delete those and chances are people who are on here are on Reddit as well.
    They aren't deleting them, the mods are moving them to megathreads where they will never be seen again

Well I posted a poll regarding how many crystals we should get and it got deleted haha
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Tanksolo wrote: »
    What the **** is up with the Galactic Wars??????? You can only use 1 team once? How are you suppose to complete GW unless you have 12 teams!?!?!? Thanks a lot EA!!

That's just the first node. Wait until you get to node 9 or 12 where you'll go through toons like recyclables.
  • Options
    First GW is too hard, then you make too easy, now its brutal. Then you move Yoda event up without notice, now less than a day away you move it back to where it was. You introduce the Kit Fisto shard event only to terminate it midway through. Seriously...pick a lane and stay there.
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    Options
    roll back the update, EA
  • Options
    It's all a ploy to make a planned overhaul look good.

It's was working as intended, now they need to do some big fix, but they'll say it gives them a chance to push some planned changes forward.

Won't everyone be pleased when it works as intended again?
  • jusTiC3
    47 posts Member
    Options
    You all have no clue what you are doing. Haha

Imho they know exactly what they do.

geldgier-DW-Wissenschaft-Frombork.jpg

• Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Did you try it? Has anyone? Does it work? Are there real rewards?
  • VinnyG
    119 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn't give a **** less about the timing of the free stuff etc. Just fix the bugs and glitches added with the new update. It's exceedingly amateurish to release such a poorly developed update.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse can you clarify if raid gear will be permanently available in shard shop or just for limited time we can refresh?
  • Options
    I guess its not the server but instead a bug on gw causing the game to be stuck in a loading mode.
  • jusTiC3
    47 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ..... Deleted
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    - mod glitch
    - gw new bug
    - Guild raid finishes in the middle
    - Some people can do 10m damage in raid

At least 4 new bugs
  • RoBott
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Sirryker wrote: »
    Did you try it? Has anyone? Does it work? Are there real rewards?

Takes you to a loading screen and eats your cantina energy.