Insufficient Storage for Update **Megathread**

14567810Next

Replies

• In order to get a one stop location for the trending issue regarding insufficient storage for the current update, please post your information here. The design team is going to be looking at this thread, so please respond with the following:
    • What type of device are you using?
    • Ally code
    • Current squad lineup at time of issue
    We appreciate your patience while we investigate the issue.

EDIT- I know I've PMed a couple of you to provide the following above, but going forward, lets concentrate posts here on this thread. Thanks!

• I am still getting this problem. It's so annoying how this only happens to my droid phone friends. We get disconnected from fights and supper lag and freezing screens. Losing energy and attempts and what not....

I use a S5 droid phone. 187-398-418
    It doesn't even matter what squad I am using. It happens in arena, campaign, GW, challenges, home screen, ships... even in the store.

Any help to fix this would be great.
  • Georator wrote: »
    9 days getting the localization filles bug and still no answer from you or fix. I,m not waiting any more days for this fix. Do something.

Remove the SD card. That will allow it to work, without a factory reset.
  • Raliel
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Hanging on loading and then crashing at level 33 ( hutt offering ship battle dialogue, which cannot be avoided or skipped) game is currently unplayable.....playing on android tablet v11 quadcore-a33 android version 5.1.1
    Actually been hanging for over twenty minutes on load screen, did not have this problem at til 24 hours ago,
    Post edited by Raliel on
  • Hi,

I am relativley new to the game, it was running fine on my Android device a Sony Xperia till the device updated. It now crashes whenever I attempt any lightside, darkside or challenge event.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game a couple of times but it makes no difference at all.

Player Id is 0cH1Y0SHSV2AGKsPXjvQRw

Tatena Garvik
    Cake clan

Line up is Jedi Consular, Clonee Wars Chewbacca, Mace Windu, Talia and Luminara Unduli

I hope you can help as it is becoming unplayable
  • Still waiting for a response since the 6th January

Hi,

I am relativley new to the game, it was running fine on my Android device a Sony Xperia till the device updated. It now crashes whenever I attempt any lightside, darkside or challenge event.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game a couple of times but it makes no difference at all.

Player Id is 0cH1Y0SHSV2AGKsPXjvQRw

Tatena Garvik
    Cake clan

Line up is Jedi Consular, Clonee Wars Chewbacca, Mace Windu, Talia and Luminara Unduli

I hope you can help as it is becoming unplayable

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @EA_Jesse has an update regarding this <<HERE>>. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Raid tickets are inaccurate. On my guild activities screen says 600 tickets, when I got to manage guild, and check ticket count it says 400
  • Hi,

I was playing the game this morning and it was working perfectly,

However now whenever I try to load the game using either 4G or WIFI it just keeps sayins connection error,

Every other app I have on my phone works fine and the internet is connected with no problems,

I am using a Iphone 6S, I have reset my network settings, restarted my phone, deleted the app and reinstalled but no change, can anyone help?
  • Hi,

However now whenever I try to load the game using either 4G or WIFI it just keeps sayins connection error,

Every other app I have on my phone works fine and the internet is connected with no problems,

I am using a Iphone 6S, I have reset my network settings, restarted my phone, deleted the app and reinstalled but no change, can anyone help?

I'm getting the same error.
  • Hi,

Same here
  • Hi,

I am using an Android I have reset my network settings, restarted my phone, deleted the app and reinstalled but no change, can anyone help?

Same thing happening
  • Yep same problem here. When I start up my game, it says checking for updates and then a message pops up saying "connection error." I know a few of my friends are also having this issue, so good to know it wasn't just me.
  • Every player needs to be granted at least 24 galactic war nodes for daily challenges, yes may seem pretty but this is what we are missing out on amongst other things at the moment, absolute joke for it to be down for this long
  • graham35 wrote: »
    Every player needs to be granted at least 24 galactic war nodes for daily challenges, yes may seem pretty but this is what we are missing out on amongst other things at the moment, absolute joke for it to be down for this long

It has nothing to do with EA or CG. It is an issue with Amazon, where a lot of the internet is hosted.
  • It has everything to do with EA.....
  • Wish the error message was more accurate - *we* do not have the connection error
  • Game will not start
    I guess they are not goinh to fix it
    Has been down for two days
    Going to uninstalled and find something else to play
    Tired of sinking money into a game that is constantly having issues and never getting any feedback from tech support
  • Just uninstalled game
    Goodluck everyone
  • Rise together event is killing me I would like at least 300 crystals
  • Im having an issue with lightside battles. Im at lvl 84, and beat lightside stage 8, but stage 9 is locked. It was unlocked for me 2 lvls ago. WTH Devs?!
  • Octave
    4 posts Member
    I don't know if the part applies to me but I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S7, Model Number SM-G930T, Android 7.0. I have cleared my cache and uninstalled the game with sufficient storage space. Is there going to be a hotfix?
    My Ally Code: 231-895-373
    My Squad: Wedge (L), Biggs, Storm Trooper Han, Admiral Ackbar, and Lando Calrissian.
  • xDarthHollowx
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    so I have been playing this App EVERYDAY since shortly after the initial release, it's had its bugs, etc throughout- but have always been solved and compensated for---However today i tried to log on and my app wont even launch it keeps crashing as soon as I tap on it. I'm on an iPhone 6S+ with latest updates- Please Help.

iPhone 6 S +
    IOS 10.3.2
    Ally Code:134-345-467
    My Squad: Darth Nihilus (L), Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Darth Vader, Darth Maul. [All 84 as of yesterday]
    Post edited by xDarthHollowx on
    ˚X˚DarthHølløw˚X˚
  • iPhone 6s
    284-747-438
    Umm you mean current arena team? Rex boba kylo JKA sth

Keeps giving me storage warnings even though I have 1 gig free
  • Game doesn't start for the past 2-3 days. I click on the icon and only get a white screen, then "heroes is not responding, would you like to close it?" crash.

Dont feel I should uninstall the game because its clearly an issue on the game developers side.