Insufficient Storage for Update **Megathread**

Replies

• Tried also the uninstall, cache clearing solution. Did not work for me either.
  • I can confirm that the "uninstall + clear cache + reboot + install again" worked for me.
  • Macguyver
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    1 wiko raimbow lite 4g android 5.1.1
    2 863-447-118
    3 dooku, luminara, rey, daka, kylo ren
    Post edited by Macguyver on
  • Darkl0rd12
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    YAY IT FREAKIN' WORKED! IT FREAKIN' WORKED! Hallelujah! I'm back baby, yeah!

Thank you, devs, for absolutely nothing. No word, no help. Thank you AceCV and Soneill73. You guys rock. You could probably get jobs at EA and CG. My guess is they'll be hiring soon.

It did work for me as well, clear the data cache, uninstall, reboot, install and play ! thanks for the tips guys, you legends.
    And still nothing from EA, that's sucks, even i lost two days and all the credit, challenges, and etc... I hope at least you'll give us something for the inconvenience and not only 500 crystals, but more, thank you for nothing...

Ah yeah my ally code is: 457-968-252
  • For me it didn't work on a Lenovo s60 with Android 5.0.2. On the tablet, a Samsung note pro Sm-p900 works without an issue
  • Lawless
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    1. Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE
    2. 471- 253 - 128
    3. Leader Phasma, QGJ, Asajj Ventress, Rey, Luminara Unduli.
    The "uninstall + clear cache + reboot + install again" didn't worked for me.
    I'm playing older version, and it's working fine.
    Post edited by Lawless on
  • Been waiting over 42 hours now for it to be resolved. Tried uninstall cleared cache etcdid not work for me.
    I'm on a Galaxy s3 I don't know my ally code but my in game name is Teskiller. Missing out on all the new goodies. Would have thought they'd have brung out a previous version just to get us all back on it by now or a quick patch. Come on guys.
  • I won't wait days to be fixed this... Guys, if cleraing cache & reinstall magic didn't work, I think just download the older version of the game ( Version: 0.4.137192 ) and play that... hope this gets a fix soon, but instead of sitting and do nothing, better go without the mods...
  • AceCV
    989 posts Member
    Another suggestion for those that can't solve with the unistall - clear files/ RAM / cache - install.

Try to get some clean app like "Clean Master". Then go for the big files....if you see something about Heroes (SWGOH) in there....delete it.
    Clear all the cache with this kind of app.

Restart your phone.

And try to install it again.

I think that the problem can be the storage of game data on SD or in other location different from the spot that the new update pu the stuff. No sure but I hope this can help you guys.

Cheers!
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Thanks for all the help @AceCV! EA/CG should learn from you, jeez.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Sony Xperia ZL
    Android 5.1.1
    Have 1.75gb free in mobile, about 7gb in SD card.
    Game is keep in SD card.
    Name in game: Alpha Opal

Have been unable to play even restarted my mobile about 3 days now.I even deleted my facebook software from my Mobile.
  • Samsung Note 3
    User: Tietus
    Code:521-978-881
    Lineup: Sidious, Chewbacca,Luminara,Captain Phasma, Vader.
    I haven't been able to login since the patch. The game says "insufficient storage space" I have about 16GB free for device storage , and 7.5GB free on the SD card. Tried to move to SD and it still says not enough space.
  • Same problem. Worked fine this morning. Now a few hours later I get the same message. Not enough storage. I play on a Sony tablet. Oh, and I have not seen anything in the game about mods. So no update yet.
  • Cinek
    1 posts Member
    48 hours not working. User name : Cinek
    the code and line up : if i would only remember

• Guys i just loaded up and it finally let me in with a 10 meg update so try and i hope you all get back on.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Unfreakingbelievable. Still no word from them.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Also combine this with the fact that the mods are now a "precraft-2.0", for those of us who didn't even get a chance to get enough mods (or any) because of being unable to play, and now they're way harder to get. Where a lot of people have up to 100-200 mods all maxed out. How in the world can you catch up now? No effing way.

This just keeps getting worse and worse, I'm sorry but I can't just stand this.
  • Wagg
    5 posts Member
    This morning the update worked on my phone. No reinstall, no tricks, I just started the app and it worked. Looks like the developers fixed it. Hopefully it works for all.
  • Confirmed. For me it also works. Thanks devs :smile:
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    I'm glad to hear that, @Wagg, @KoNd2i0, can everyone else confirm?
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Still looking for official word on this issue, furthermore on retribution.

@EA_Jesse, @CG_JohnSalera, @CG_NotReallyAJedi, @CG_Kozispoon
  • stohelit
    149 posts Member

I had the same issue. Cleared a lot of space, still couldn't run the program.
    Today it ran (I didn't do anything different today, so assume fix was on their end).

LG Optimus Exceed 2
    PVP team: Luminara, Poggle, Red Guard, Daka, Genosian soldier.

On android 4.4.2, team IRON, player code 862-179-542.

I have something like 600mb free on internal, 7.4 GB free on SD card.
    Game is supposedly moved to the SD card (although it insists on storing
    about 300MB of data on the internal storage - unity cache has 1700 folders, 3400 files).

You shouldn't roll out a big update while you have an event going on - I missed getting
    Yoda to 6 star because couldn't play for days.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    STILL waiting for official word on this issue, furthermore on retribution.
    @EA_Jesse, @CG_JohnSalera, @CG_NotReallyAJedi, @CG_Kozispoon
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Well, I see how much you care for your CUSTOMERS. @EA_Jesse, @CG_JohnSalera, @CG_NotReallyAJedi, @CG_Kozispoon really shameful.
  • Gloin
    27 posts Member
    1. iOS iphone 6

2. 426-382-593

3. Poe, Rey, RP, Daka, STHan

I was redirected here from support page. The message came up 2 times for me resulting in a couple lost mods, cantina energy, GW nodes remained completed, but rewards had disappeared, and an overall loss of about 350k credits. Nothing detrimental, but definitely annoying.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Almost a week today from this issue. STILL NO WORD. @EA_Jesse, @CG_JohnSalera, @CG_NotReallyAJedi, @CG_Kozispoon.
  • You cut off our raid reward discussion. Please help me out here. That was like 2-3 days effort.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    One week. Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves? @EA_Jesse, @CG_JohnSalera, @CG_NotReallyAJedi, @CG_Kozispoon.

Things like this are why people go crazy asking for refunds. You're providing grounds enough to call for them with this terrible support. This thread alone suffices to ask for one.
  • every time i go to the home screen the game downloads 7 MB. it also loads for ages. does anyone know how to fix it?
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Two weeks. No shame at all I see. @EA_Jesse, @CG_JohnSalera, @CG_NotReallyAJedi, @CG_Kozispoon.