24 hours until the next Aurodium, who's coming next?

Replies

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Wow.. so specific. :/

I checked.. confirmed Canon.
    2liimhz.jpg... 2hcj5ax.jpg/spoiler]
  • Options
    Wow.. so specific. :/

I checked.. confirmed Canon.
    2liimhz.jpg
    I so wish the forums had a liking system in place haha
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    I've only really seen R2D2 and Jedi Luke being mentioned a lot recently. I would have guessed R2D2 would have been the raid reward and Jedi Luke would have been an event reward. I hope I'm wrong though, I'd love to have one of them in an Aurodium Pack, I might actually spend some money then :)

I don't think any official talk has been about Jedi Luke (and I think ppl would lose their **** if he started as P2P).
    How much does a Aurodium cost?

$100-200 to get the toon 7*

• Options
    I sincerely hope the R2d2 is the new raid reward and Wicket is the Aud.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I've only really seen R2D2 and Jedi Luke being mentioned a lot recently. I would have guessed R2D2 would have been the raid reward and Jedi Luke would have been an event reward. I hope I'm wrong though, I'd love to have one of them in an Aurodium Pack, I might actually spend some money then :)

I don't think any official talk has been about Jedi Luke (and I think ppl would lose their **** if he started as P2P).

Im talking about crystals.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

750, but that only gets you 4* then you need to keep buying to get up to 7*
  • Options

I think I will just get the character and hope it eventually comes f2p.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

It's not a guaranteed full character with the first pack fyi
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Good luck did that with wedge.....still no signs of him.
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

I will just hope

Ehh, true.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Options

I will just hope

Ehh, true.

There is no hope, the best you can get is 4*.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm hoping for Dark side Mara Jade because we need more bad chicks

Sadly she is EU, and Darth Mickey will only allow canon characters. Mrs Skywalker would be fun though. The Emperors hand.

280?cb=20070705140121

RE: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mara_Jade_Skywalker

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

Sadly she is EU, and Darth Mickey will only allow canon characters.

This game isn't run by Disney, HK 47 if also EU.
  • Options
    LOL paying $200 no matter who it is
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    LOL paying $200 no matter who it is

Idk I might not, I actually decided to skip Geo Spy
  • Options
    Likely have to drop $250-$300 total for an Aurodium character to get to 7 stars
  • Options

HK is from KOTOR. And appears as a foe and companion in SWTOR.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

HK is from KOTOR. And appears as a foe and companion in SWTOR.

Both of which are not canon.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Isn't KOTOR considered canon?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Likely have to drop $250-$300 total for an Aurodium character to get to 7 stars

Closer to $175-250
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »

I don't think so.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

I don't think so.

http://arcadesushi.com/bioware-star-wars-kotor-canon/

Apparently not. Oh well just Disney things
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

I don't think so.

In the same podcast that Jesse said Wedge will be farmable he said that they're not tied down by canon and can bring in any character from anywhere Star Wars
  • Options

I don't think so.

In the same podcast that Jesse said Wedge will be farmable he said that they're not tied down by canon and can bring in any character from anywhere Star Wars

We need Galen Marek (Star Killer), EU Luke, and Jedi Leia in that case!
  • scuba
    14162 posts Member
    Options

Sadly she is EU, and Darth Mickey will only allow canon characters. Mrs Skywalker would be fun though. The Emperors hand.

280?cb=20070705140121

The canon argument means nothing. New characters can be made canon. It is not like all the available canon has been decided and that is it. In the press conference/interviews it was stated that they can and may pull characters and ideas from EU. Admiral Thrawn is probably the most recent one.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

I don't think so.

True, but I just think that, given the amount of canon characters not yet in the game, they'll probably stick to those for a while before releasing any more EU characters.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

I don't think so.

True, but I just think that, given the amount of canon characters not yet in the game, they'll probably stick to those for a while before releasing any more EU characters.

Yea give me Geonosian Mechanic
  • Options
    The wording of the initial "canon decision" was extremely broad in one sense. Basically, it said here is the current list that is to be considered canon. But, we reserve the right to... blah blah blah..

I think Hk, Revan, and various notable figures from SWTOR will show up in SWGOH. Not a big jump. EA owns Cg. EA owns Bioware. Bioware is under contract to Disney to make SW games. It will fill out the catalog, draw a new playerbase, and increase revenues. Disney will say ... "Yeah, go ahead..". Georges only request when SWTOR was being developed was "Don't blow up any planets we'll need in the future" lol
  • scuba
    14162 posts Member
    Options
    The wording of the initial "canon decision" was extremely broad in one sense. Basically, it said here is the current list that is to be considered canon. But, we reserve the right to... blah blah blah..

I think Hk, Revan, and various notable figures from SWTOR will show up in SWGOH. Not a big jump. EA owns Cg. EA owns Bioware. Bioware is under contract to Disney to make SW games. It will fill out the catalog, draw a new playerbase, and increase revenues. Disney will say ... "Yeah, go ahead..". Georges only request when SWTOR was being developed was "Don't blow up any planets we'll need in the future" lol

Yes!! I think the only restriction is going to be new characters from new movies I am sure Disney has control/say when those can be released.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

280?cb=20070705140121

The canon argument means nothing. New characters can be made canon. It is not like all the available canon has been decided and that is it. In the press conference/interviews it was stated that they can and may pull characters and ideas from EU. Admiral Thrawn is probably the most recent one.

My reasoning is KOTOR/SWTOR, is owned by EA/Bioware. I feel fairly safe is saying they can bring in KOTOR/SWTOR because they already own the rights. Taking ideas from the EU, is one thing. Taking someone elses creation can get sticky. Yes it all falls under the SW umbrella, but the author, creator of say Mara Jade would expext royalties no?