24 hours until the next Aurodium, who's coming next?

Replies

• Options
    DarthStycz wrote: »
    FYI it's R2D2

I can't take u seriously until you change that horrid avatar :p
  • Options
    The crazy thing is they have people lining up to spend money...and they aren't giving us that product. Smh
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    DarthStycz wrote: »
    FYI it's R2D2

I can't take u seriously until you change that horrid avatar :p

Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing ........ like that film in your avatar ;)
  • Options
    I want Hondo, DS Scoundrel

Basic: Blaster, deal damage
    Special: Blast Em! 2 random scoundrels attack 2 random targets.
    Leader: Scoundrels gain evasion boost
    Unique: Every time he takes damage, 50% chance a random character takes the damage instead. This can be one of yours or one of your opponents.

• Options
    Also only 4 ewoks, so Wicket would make sense
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I live in Japan, almost half a day ahead of u guys, Aurodium just appered here, finally he arrived!!

Thanks u!!! :smiley:

jarjar_aurodium.jpg
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    i got KOTOR on my ipad its great but pod racing is a bit tough.

How can you confuse pod racing with swoop?

oh, i always mixed them up.. until..

"Though its hey-day was during the Jedi Civil War, swoop racing was always a popular sport both on professional and amateur levels. It enjoyed a resurgence in popularity when it became the Empire-sanctioned replacement of podracing.

Swoop Racing was often regarded as a safer alternative to podracing since the tracks were much less complex and the risk of injury or death was not as high as the faster podracing events."

by wiki..

• johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    I live in Japan, almost half a day ahead of u guys, Aurodium just appered here, finally he arrived!!

jarjar_aurodium.jpg

nice.. is that real??
  • ShewardN
    515 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

jarjar_aurodium.jpg
    Hahaha, I hope this is real (it's most likely not though). No one mentioned him at all but I'm kinda glad if he was going to be in the game!
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    ShewardN wrote: »

jarjar_aurodium.jpg
    Hahaha, I hope this is real. No one mentioned him at all but I'm kinda glad he'll be in the game!

he is very funny in the film but ... not a tough guy... not even match B1.. so, would u buy him?
  • Options
    johnne wrote: »

jarjar_aurodium.jpg
    Hahaha, I hope this is real. No one mentioned him at all but I'm kinda glad he'll be in the game!

he is very funny in the film but ... not a tough guy... not even match B1.. so, would u buy him?
    The cost of maxing out an Aurodium character is too much for me, but I would be happy if he was in the game. Putting aside all the hate he gets, he is quite an important figure that actually does end up destroying a whole bunch of droids and features in some really pivotal moments.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    He's a beast, new meta!! LOL

:p:p

jarjar222.jpg
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

jarjar222.jpg

This Photoshop needs to be updated to the new mod display one
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm hoping it is 1 of 2 things

- a good Palp pairing
    - the anti palp toon

Not sure who but those would be the best skill sets to introduce right now. Would drive ppl crazy.

Thats tempting!
  • licky
    112 posts Member
    Options

jarjar222.jpg

ability descriptions please lol
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke

I would buy that.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/1lhVf8bXNMw

I get the impression sometimes they haven't added him because it's unclear whether he's dark side or light side. He really just goes with the flow for whatever benefits him. He captures Anakin and Obi-wan but also helps them a lot too.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

I get the impression sometimes they haven't added him because it's unclear whether he's dark side or light side. He really just goes with the flow for whatever benefits him. He captures Anakin and Obi-wan but also helps them a lot too.
    And that's what makes him so great! He's as close as you can get to being a scoundrel, even more so than the other scoundrels in the game and in the Star Wars Universe.
  • Options

Such a great character haha probably my favorite character the Clones Wars added (besides Ahsoka)
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »

Such a great character haha probably my favorite character the Clones Wars added (besides Ahsoka)
    Same for me!
  • Options

That is really interesting to suggest Rey is a Solo. Though that doesn't explain how Han and Leia didn't recognize her as their daughter, surely they would? Unless Luke did some kind of Memory Block on them so they don't remember. Interesting.

She's Luke's daughter. Calling it right now. Kylo found out she was Luke's illegitimate child and became convinced the jedi were hypocrites. Luke blamed himself and that's why he went into hiding

Haha, Christianity meets Jedi. I agree, definitely think Rey is Luke's daughter. As one article said, the Star Wars saga is largely about the Skywalker family in addition to the rest of the galaxy.

But everyone and their grandma expects it. It would be the most disappointing reveal ever.(J J Abrams even said her parents are not in episode 7) I think she is a Palpatine

I dont think Luke is her father and or that they are twins, but I do think Rey is Kylo's baby sister. I reckon the twist is that cos Han was away being a smuggler, Leia did the dirty on him and the father is yet to be revealed. And NO it's not Luke cos that would be fekt up. This could lend reason to why she was abandoned. Leia's guilt. I just can't see how she can be Luke's daughter cos he's too Jedi to get laid.

Yeah, no.
  • Options

Which is exactly why I think that they should designate Scoundrels as neither Light or Dark side. not necessarily a Grey (in my mind something else entirely) but more of a Neutral....a Chaotic Neutral in Hondo's case.

• Options

That is really interesting to suggest Rey is a Solo. Though that doesn't explain how Han and Leia didn't recognize her as their daughter, surely they would? Unless Luke did some kind of Memory Block on them so they don't remember. Interesting.

She's Luke's daughter. Calling it right now. Kylo found out she was Luke's illegitimate child and became convinced the jedi were hypocrites. Luke blamed himself and that's why he went into hiding

Haha, Christianity meets Jedi. I agree, definitely think Rey is Luke's daughter. As one article said, the Star Wars saga is largely about the Skywalker family in addition to the rest of the galaxy.

But everyone and their grandma expects it. It would be the most disappointing reveal ever.(J J Abrams even said her parents are not in episode 7) I think she is a Palpatine

I dont think Luke is her father and or that they are twins, but I do think Rey is Kylo's baby sister. I reckon the twist is that cos Han was away being a smuggler, Leia did the dirty on him and the father is yet to be revealed. And NO it's not Luke cos that would be fekt up. This could lend reason to why she was abandoned. Leia's guilt. I just can't see how she can be Luke's daughter cos he's too Jedi to get laid.

Yeah, no.
    Palpatine related
  • Options
    johnne wrote: »

jarjar_aurodium.jpg

The cost of maxing out an Aurodium character is too much for me, but I would be happy if he was in the game. Putting aside all the hate he gets, he is quite an important figure that actually does end up destroying a whole bunch of droids and features in some really pivotal moments.

Much of the cost is accounted for in the pack, dont need much else.
  • Options

This. I also think she's a Palpatine.

Jyn Erso & Kyle Katarn's Daughter... she will be seen being born in Rogue One
  • Options

She is clearly a Chewbacca!
  • Options
    I'd also love for it to be Hondo and a couple of his pirates.
  • Options
    I'm holding out hope for an empire dps to go with palpatine.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Lillegre wrote: »

This. I also think she's a Palpatine.

Jyn Erso & Kyle Katarn's Daughter... she will be seen being born in Rogue One

Rogue One is like 33 years before TFA and I don't think she's supposed to be that old. Also I'm pretty sure Jyn is going to die