24 hours until the next Aurodium, who's coming next?

Replies

• Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Mara-Jade would be sweet since they have HK-47 in the game. If she's dark I'd assume she'll have scoundrel and empire synergies.
    Ah, that would be a nice combination of tags :)

Thanks. I'd like them to add Dark Jedi tag to her too, but ATM there are not enough dark Jedi in the game (Asajj & Kylo Ren would be only ones right meow, Barriss too if they changed her to dark (or release a dark one) they'd presumably have to release others too for dark Jedi like Pong Krell.
  • Options
    HK comes from this game..
    r0nku9.jpg

I never got a chance to finish my thought. Great game available everywhere (Steam,App Store, Google Play etc..) now, cheap.. it's good just for the story alone & holds up well for a older game.

SWGoH does not depend on "Canon" we are players playing a Holotable.. stuff can happen see that can NEVER happen anywhere else. The fact that HK-47 is in the table speaks volumes..

I think that is pretty cool. :)

Ok, confession time. I've never played that game. I was a PlayStation guy, never had an Xbox.

I see it is available on Steam or also in the App Store. Any recommendations as to which is the better platform to play it on?
  • Options
    [/quote]

Just because a character is not currently canon does not mean they can't be made canon. [/quote]

so far the only non-canon character is HK-47 and they even made an action figure of him, so I can see why they included him

including these EU characters when they haven't added anyone from Rogue One, Jedi Luke, Young Obi Wan, Boosk, Padme or anyone from Rebels (going on season 3) is silly.
  • Options
    Mara-Jade would be sweet since they have HK-47 in the game. If she's dark I'd assume she'll have scoundrel and empire synergies.
    Ah, that would be a nice combination of tags :)

Thanks. I'd like them to add Dark Jedi tag to her too, but ATM there are not enough dark Jedi in the game (Asajj & Kylo Ren would be only ones right meow, Barriss too if they changed her to dark (or release a dark one) they'd presumably have to release others too for dark Jedi like Pong Krell.
    Yep. A Dark Barriss has been data mined so it's definitely an option down the road.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Clintman wrote: »
    Wicket

Abilities:
    Basic: Cuddle Up - Wicket has an 80% chance to cuddle an enemy's leg and cause the enemy to go awww and get offence and speed down for 2 turns
    Secondary: Helmet freak out! If Wicket targets an enemy wearing a helmet, he has 60% chance to freak out and cause the enemy to feel sorry for him. Sorry enemy has tenacity down for 3 turn. This attack is unavoidable by light side females.
    Special: Fur ball. Wicket curls up into a ball and cannot be attacked for 3 turns. However the enemy who goes next after this move will be forced to attack him once, and though they might damage him, they will recieve speed, teancity, potency and offense down for 2 turns.
  • Options
    Wicket

Abilities:
    Basic: Cuddle Up - Wicket has an 80% chance to cuddle an enemy's leg and cause the enemy to go awww and get offence and speed down for 2 turns
    Secondary: Helmet freak out! If Wicket targets an enemy wearing a helmet, he has 60% chance to freak out and cause the enemy to feel sorry for him. Sorry enemy has tenacity down for 3 turn. This attack is unavoidable by light side females.
    Special: Fur ball. Wicket curls up into a ball and cannot be attacked for 3 turns. However the enemy who goes next after this move will be forced to attack him once, and though they might damage him, they will recieve speed, teancity, potency and offense down for 2 turns.
    Loving it! Wicket previously had the kit that Chief Chirpa now has when we saw a glimpse of his character screen. I wonder what kit he now has. This would be great though haha :p
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    r0nku9.jpg

I never got a chance to finish my thought. Great game available everywhere (Steam,App Store, Google Play etc..) now, cheap.. it's good just for the story alone & holds up well for a older game.

SWGoH does not depend on "Canon" we are players playing a Holotable.. stuff can happen see that can NEVER happen anywhere else. The fact that HK-47 is in the table speaks volumes..

Ok, confession time. I've never played that game. I was a PlayStation guy, never had an Xbox.

I see it is available on Steam or also in the App Store. Any recommendations as to which is the better platform to play it on?

I played it originally on the PC, and got one for My tablet to play on the plane.. they both are the same. The PC version has a lot of Mods (or used to) and that can be fun.. IF you have a large tablet that can be fun as well.

Get the one that is best for you.. the story and controls for both are good. I honestly don't have a preference.

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    r0nku9.jpg

PC for sure. There's a variety of mods that enhances the graphics, and even a couple that add additional quests and storylines.
  • Options
    i got KOTOR on my ipad its great but pod racing is a bit tough.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    Wicket

Abilities:
    Loving it! Wicket previously had the kit that Chief Chirpa now has when we saw a glimpse of his character screen. I wonder what kit he now has. This would be great though haha :p

Hehe yeh I thought it would be interesting to see purely defence type characters that really have no place causing damage. Just causing debuffs n stuff.
  • Options
    Well, just 1 hour to go now and the current pack is gone. Quick, quick, go spend some money and get that Geonosian Spy before it's gone :P
  • Options

That is really interesting to suggest Rey is a Solo. Though that doesn't explain how Han and Leia didn't recognize her as their daughter, surely they would? Unless Luke did some kind of Memory Block on them so they don't remember. Interesting.

She's Luke's daughter. Calling it right now. Kylo found out she was Luke's illegitimate child and became convinced the jedi were hypocrites. Luke blamed himself and that's why he went into hiding

Haha, Christianity meets Jedi. I agree, definitely think Rey is Luke's daughter. As one article said, the Star Wars saga is largely about the Skywalker family in addition to the rest of the galaxy.

But everyone and their grandma expects it. It would be the most disappointing reveal ever.(J J Abrams even said her parents are not in episode 7) I think she is a Palpatine
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

That is really interesting to suggest Rey is a Solo. Though that doesn't explain how Han and Leia didn't recognize her as their daughter, surely they would? Unless Luke did some kind of Memory Block on them so they don't remember. Interesting.

She's Luke's daughter. Calling it right now. Kylo found out she was Luke's illegitimate child and became convinced the jedi were hypocrites. Luke blamed himself and that's why he went into hiding

Haha, Christianity meets Jedi. I agree, definitely think Rey is Luke's daughter. As one article said, the Star Wars saga is largely about the Skywalker family in addition to the rest of the galaxy.

But everyone and their grandma expects it. It would be the most disappointing reveal ever.(J J Abrams even said her parents are not in episode 7) I think she is a Palpatine
    This. I also think she's a Palpatine.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    i got KOTOR on my ipad its great but pod racing is a bit tough.

How can you confuse pod racing with swoop?
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm hoping it is 1 of 2 things

- a good Palp pairing
    - the anti palp toon

Not sure who but those would be the best skill sets to introduce right now. Would drive ppl crazy.

Make yoda use bm first and Rex use squad displine first an instant anti Palp characters.

I think it will be someone good to pair with Palp.
    Squad Discipline is used to remove neg buffs (and gain tm) so have to be used after palp
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

- a good Palp pairing
    - the anti palp toon

Not sure who but those would be the best skill sets to introduce right now. Would drive ppl crazy.

Make yoda use bm first and Rex use squad displine first an instant anti Palp characters.

Squad Discipline is used to remove neg buffs (and gain tm) so have to be used after palp

You get tenacity up so you use it before so no one is stunned, also the TM gain is still good either way.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

- a good Palp pairing
    - the anti palp toon

If you get stunned then you can't cleanse. Definitely better to use it first.
  • scuba
    14162 posts Member
    Options

Just because a character is not currently canon does not mean they can't be made canon. [/quote]

so far the only non-canon character is HK-47 and they even made an action figure of him, so I can see why they included him

including these EU characters when they haven't added anyone from Rogue One, Jedi Luke, Young Obi Wan, Boosk, Padme or anyone from Rebels (going on season 3) is silly.[/quote]

Don't disagree but the argument that a character can't be added because they are not canon is nonsense. My statement still stands true. Will it be some new non canon character probably not, would probably be a spoiler if it was.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    As I suspected, it got replaced with nothing. Give them a few days maybe for a new one
  • jhunt5252
    65 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    No surprise there 2 months just isn't enough time to put a new one in.
  • Options

JJ said Kahn wasn't in Into the Darkness...
  • Options
    Really expected there to be a new pack. We were stuck with Geonosian Spy for 2 months and they couldn't get ready in time, sigh.
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

- a good Palp pairing
    - the anti palp toon

You get tenacity up so you use it before so no one is stunned, also the TM gain is still good either way.

My bad, don't use him much, didn't realize he has Tenscity Up
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Still holding out for Sebulba. He's an especially dangerous dug.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Really expected there to be a new pack. We were stuck with Geonosian Spy for 2 months and they couldn't get ready in time, sigh.

Don't expect anything until the Rebel event is over. They don't want anyone getting excited about a new character and saving crystals for him instead of using them on the current event. They want everyone to blow all their savings before they release new info with a new character, raid, etc so that people need to buy more crystals.
  • Options

Don't expect anything until the Rebel event is over. They don't want anyone getting excited about a new character and saving crystals for him instead of using them on the current event. They want everyone to blow all their savings before they release new info with a new character, raid, etc so that people need to buy more crystals.
    Ahhhh, this is exactly what I was going to do haha. If the Aurodium Pack looked good I would've put some money into it. If not, I was going to buy the Emperor's Demise pack instead. Decisions decisions....
  • Options

I dont think Luke is her father and or that they are twins, but I do think Rey is Kylo's baby sister. I reckon the twist is that cos Han was away being a smuggler, Leia did the dirty on him and the father is yet to be revealed. And NO it's not Luke cos that would be fekt up. This could lend reason to why she was abandoned. Leia's guilt. I just can't see how she can be Luke's daughter cos he's too Jedi to get laid.
  • Options

Poodoo
  • Options
    FYI it's R2D2
  • Options

That would be sweet. The best scene of phantom menance. Few and far between good scenes :#