24 hours until the next Aurodium, who's coming next?

Replies

• Options
    Porkins.
  • Options

That is really interesting to suggest Rey is a Solo. Though that doesn't explain how Han and Leia didn't recognize her as their daughter, surely they would? Unless Luke did some kind of Memory Block on them so they don't remember. Interesting.

She's Luke's daughter. Calling it right now. Kylo found out she was Luke's illegitimate child and became convinced the jedi were hypocrites. Luke blamed himself and that's why he went into hiding
  • Options
    You are all wrong. It is General Kenobi. Its a GG raid
  • Options
    Bring back Wedge.

Pretty please ?
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for Dark side Mara Jade because we need more bad chicks

Don't even know who is this one.

Slave Leia on the other hand ...

I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Do aurodium characters cycle around like shipment gear?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    What time is this coming out today?
  • Options
    Probably geo spy for another six weeks
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    R2D2 with an HK style leader ability but for rebels and/or jedi
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Doesn't Wedge already do that? Personally, I don't think R2 should have any leader abilities at all, but he should be an EP level stunning support.
  • Options
    Gossip on the streets says it's Jabba the Hut!!

After reaching 7* u will unlock the Jabba shop that's on the right side. Then a new world is gonna open, u will fly and battle with Millennium Falcon or Slave one.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »

Doesn't Wedge already do that? Personally, I don't think R2 should have any leader abilities at all, but he should be an EP level stunning support.

Wedge TM gain from crit, 10%, is not even close to HK's, 50%, and with Lando as a rebel I don't think it should be.

I think R2 should stun, get foresight, reduce opponents tenacity, land Dot's and gain TM.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »

Only reason I think he has one is that he was in leader position in the trailer, but who knows.

Yes wedge does but only rebels r2 could tie in jedi too. And wedges is a little low
  • Options

That is really interesting to suggest Rey is a Solo. Though that doesn't explain how Han and Leia didn't recognize her as their daughter, surely they would? Unless Luke did some kind of Memory Block on them so they don't remember. Interesting.

She's Luke's daughter. Calling it right now. Kylo found out she was Luke's illegitimate child and became convinced the jedi were hypocrites. Luke blamed himself and that's why he went into hiding

Haha, Christianity meets Jedi. I agree, definitely think Rey is Luke's daughter. As one article said, the Star Wars saga is largely about the Skywalker family in addition to the rest of the galaxy.
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Word on the street is a scoundrel is incoming

Hondo Anaka!

• Options
    I want Pon Krell or Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Porkins.

LMAO, just caught that one. His special ability...

"No I'm All Right, I'm All...."
    If Wedge and Biggs are present, Porkins explodes and reduces all enemy health meters by 90%; this cannot defeat an opposing character.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think there will be a new one today. Most have had a gap between release.
  • Options
    Seriously when are they going to be releasing the hulk?

Skills as follows

Don't make me Mad : gains damage, potency, crit chance and damage, quadruples in size and turns green

Hulk smash: applies everything and that foresight you think you had, guess again

I need new pants: nope not hulk everyone else as they are cowering with fear.... 50% chance to stun
  • Tulkas
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Mara isn't canon anymore. HK-47 is canon again as I believe he was in an episode of Rebels. Like thrawn!!! Go thrawn!!!
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Tulkas wrote: »
    Mara isn't canon anymore. HK-47 is canon again as I believe he was in an episode of Rebels. Like thrawn!!! Go thrawn!!!

HK was not in rebels, just recently binged the first two seasons.
  • Options
    Tulkas wrote: »
    HK-47 is still not canon and was not involved in Rebels. Thrawn will be in Rebels S3 though where he will make his debut and become canon. Can't wait! I'm sure we'll be seeing a Thrawn ingame character :)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    HK comes from this game..
    r0nku9.jpg
  • Options
    Padme :-)
  • Options
    My guess, Ma Vader (Ani is not the dark messiah he is a very naughty boy) Lol.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    r0nku9.jpg
    and a good game it is Shows up alot of steam sales and so does the sequel.
  • Options
    I doubt we see anyone at the time expiration. But if we do hopefully it's an actual star wars charcter and not a generic one. It's really disappointing to see genosian spy (then leave him for 2 months) when there are so many other good people they could put in.
  • Options
    r0nku9.jpg

I never got a chance to finish my thought. Great game available everywhere (Steam,App Store, Google Play etc..) now, cheap.. it's good just for the story alone & holds up well for a older game.

SWGoH does not depend on "Canon" we are players playing a Holotable.. stuff can happen see that can NEVER happen anywhere else. The fact that HK-47 is in the table speaks volumes..

I think that is pretty cool. :)
  • Options
    It's really good for pc with mods it's entirely new good experience. Kotor 2 was a let down for xbox but shines with the cut content with pc.