24 hours until the next Aurodium, who's coming next?

1234568Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    New character "The Death Star"

Starts with 3-5 move cool down on

"Vent design"
    before cool down is over reduces incoming damage by 99.9%. After cool down expires damage is amplified by 200%
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Lillegre wrote: »
    ShewardN wrote: »

That is really interesting to suggest Rey is a Solo. Though that doesn't explain how Han and Leia didn't recognize her as their daughter, surely they would? Unless Luke did some kind of Memory Block on them so they don't remember. Interesting.

She's Luke's daughter. Calling it right now. Kylo found out she was Luke's illegitimate child and became convinced the jedi were hypocrites. Luke blamed himself and that's why he went into hiding

Haha, Christianity meets Jedi. I agree, definitely think Rey is Luke's daughter. As one article said, the Star Wars saga is largely about the Skywalker family in addition to the rest of the galaxy.

But everyone and their grandma expects it. It would be the most disappointing reveal ever.(J J Abrams even said her parents are not in episode 7) I think she is a Palpatine
    This. I also think she's a Palpatine.

Jyn Erso & Kyle Katarn's Daughter... she will be seen being born in Rogue One

Rogue One is like 33 years before TFA and I don't think she's supposed to be that old. Also I'm pretty sure Jyn is going to die
    I don't agree with the theory, but remember, Padme died in ROTS. It's still possible, depends on when/if Jyn will die and if she will give birth beforehand. But like I said, I think Rey is a Palpatine.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options

That is really interesting to suggest Rey is a Solo. Though that doesn't explain how Han and Leia didn't recognize her as their daughter, surely they would? Unless Luke did some kind of Memory Block on them so they don't remember. Interesting.

She's Luke's daughter. Calling it right now. Kylo found out she was Luke's illegitimate child and became convinced the jedi were hypocrites. Luke blamed himself and that's why he went into hiding

Haha, Christianity meets Jedi. I agree, definitely think Rey is Luke's daughter. As one article said, the Star Wars saga is largely about the Skywalker family in addition to the rest of the galaxy.

But everyone and their grandma expects it. It would be the most disappointing reveal ever.(J J Abrams even said her parents are not in episode 7) I think she is a Palpatine

Rogue One is like 33 years before TFA and I don't think she's supposed to be that old. Also I'm pretty sure Jyn is going to die
    I don't agree with the theory, but remember, Padme died in ROTS. It's still possible, depends on when/if Jyn will die and if she will give birth beforehand. But like I said, I think Rey is a Palpatine.

Rey was born like 15 years after ROTJ.
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    How do you know a new character is coming to aurodiums?

You do understand many of the homer and advertising posts are from EA employees....

• Options
    Skye wrote: »
    I'm hoping for Dark side Mara Jade because we need more bad chicks

But she's not canon.. well at least not currently.... given that Thrawn now is again.. there is hope... The only dark side female character I can think of is perhaps Visas Marr, since they got HK-47 in game, I suppose aside her, perhaps a dark side Bastilia Shan.

Dark Side Barriss Offee is more likely if we are talking dark side girls. Or more nightsisters or Aurra Sing who I saw someone else mention.

Personally I'm hoping for Padmé Amidala because its getting really irritating that she hasn't been added yet. I think they are finally heading in this direction by adding the Seperatist tag. They said they'd add more content that uses this, I'm expecting republic alligned characters to be introduced with anti-separatist abilities.
  • Options
    HK comes from this game..
    r0nku9.jpg

*INTERJECTION MEATBAG...*

2q3vwgl.png

• Options
    What about Jedi Luke with a light saber. Not Luke with a gun!
  • scuba
    14162 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    wsnorton74 wrote: »
    What about Jedi Luke with a light saber. Not Luke with a gun!

He will probably be released in his "you are not a Jedi yet" version before Jedi version.
  • Options

I do honestly think Jyn will die at the hands of Vader. Like I said earlier, there's never any mention by name of the spys that stole the plans. Also, the Rebel's "Rogue Squadron" is likely named in reverence to her and that team. She doesn't look 9 months pregnant in those pictures either. At 9-mo's pregnant, my wife wasn't running anywhere, more like wobbling from point A to point B. LOL
  • scuba
    14162 posts Member
    Options

I do honestly think Jyn will die at the hands of Vader. Like I said earlier, there's never any mention by name of the spys that stole the plans. Also, the Rebel's "Rogue Squadron" is likely named in reverence to her and that team. She doesn't look 9 months pregnant in those pictures either. At 9-mo's pregnant, my wife wasn't running anywhere, more like wobbling from point A to point B. LOL

Lmao
  • licky
    112 posts Member
    Options
    sorry about the bump but when does the new aurodium arrive?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Some suspect after the rebel event ~4.5 days.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    DarthStycz wrote: »
    FYI it's R2D2

I can't take u seriously until you change that horrid avatar :p

Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing ........ like that film in your avatar ;)

I'm an old man though.
  • Options
    Jar Jar with party debuff and enemy healing was awesome! Hhahahahahahah!