Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 18 members currently. We are currently on Rancor Tier 3. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568.
  • Options
    "Helligan's Hooligans" is recruiting new players that would like to start fresh and work their way up in a family friendly guild. We have experienced players that are happy to help and answer any questions and want to push up from Rancor Tier 4. All that I ask is that you have at least 1 4-star character, be respectful, and do your dailies.
  • Options
    Small guild is looking to recruit and rebuild their guild. Communication is a must as with attempt of dailies. Currently we are P4 and T1 raids and looking to improve on that. Contact if interested
    Ultra Destroyer of Worlds
    468 744 165
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is Evergoo, Guild Leader of The Guild Raiders (Heroic AAT) and Room 249 (non-Heroic guild). We recently merged with two other guilds to form a 3-guild coalition: 1 Heroic Rancor + Heroic AAT, 1 Heroic Rancor + Normal AAT, and 1 Non-Heroic. Whenever we have spots open, we promote players from within our system to the next highest guild.

If you are active and interested in receiving guidance for Arena, Galactic War, Ships, Raids, and farming, my Guild Officers (also running alt accounts) and I would love to give you advice. We have been together since May 2016 and are very knowledgeable about metas.

My Ally Code is 422-932-927, my Line ID is evergoo, and we do T5 Rancor Raids. Thank you for listening and please don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot me a PM! :)

Heroic Account:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/evergoo/
    Post edited by evergoo on
  • Options
    Outcast PreRevolution is welcoming new padawans to the game. This guild is the little brother of a community of 4 guilds. It doesn't matter if you are starting or you are lvl 50. We accept all players, especially low levels. You will find a home with more players in similar levels. Let's grow up together and be part of our community. We will help you to grow up in the game. Just send me a private message with your ally code, so i can invite you or add me in line: j24kilates
  • Options
    MORTAL SEPARATISTS

T6 rancor and normal tank

Minimum requirements:
    600 daily raid tickets.
    Player level 60+ prefered but will accept lower levels.
    Inactivity maximum 2 days unless officer informed.
    Be active and have fun!

We use line chat app.

We have 5 level 85s helping lower level players with advice and donating gear.

Ally me - eddy 944-514-285
    Add me on line - lord_eddy

If you drop an ally request and are without a guild I can invite you in instantly.
  • AC_
    82 posts Member
    Options
    FIRST BLOOD

We are welcoming all, loyal group of friends that are extremely active and social.

Send me a pm for more details....
  • Options
    Grand Admiral Thrawn is a strong T5 guild looking for new members. I am the leader of the guild and want to build it up more. We are mostly lv70+ with a few lower level players. We are currently at 28 members, but could stand to lose a couple inactive members. Would be interested in bringing in a small guild as a merge or a bunch of players.

We are currently rotating between T4, T5 and T6 rancor raids, and get through them in a few days. We're getting through AAT, but would like to build up to doing heroic raids in both. We currently don't use an outside message app.

We'd like to grow and have help on the raids!

We are in US eastern time zone (I think!). We are drama free and are great at gear donations. We are laid back with no real rules but are only looking for active players that can contribute to raids.

Let me know if you're interested or want more info. Or, add me as an ally (Code: 641-796-462) and I'll send you a Guild invite.
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Greetings everyone!DeathStarStation is a new guild for all player levels,our leader lvl 85 seasoned player,is willing to provide help and tips so we can all grow stronger fast!
    Join DeathStarStation and contribute for raid tickets,daily chalenges,receive and give gear and above all,play with a smile!
    Leader Ally code:794152248
  • Options
    50 padawans needed. Guaranteed rancor heroic.

I have a guild fully loaded with coins and am looking for 50 padawans including officers and a leader. You will join a small 2 guild Heroic community and we will guarantee you succes in the raid.

I don't want to be your leader. Once the guild is up and running I will hand over guild leadership to one of the officers.

If necessary we will combine players from 2-3 struggling guilds.

Players can be any level but need at least 1x7 star toons. Officers and the leader need to use Discord and should be prepared to raid during US time zones.

The community offers mobility to players that are ready to Attack the Heroic AAT.

For enquiries:

Line App: MolTheFirst
    Discord: https://discord.gg/mH3CTYY
  • Options
    Hi all,

My name is Sophie, I am a new player in a guild that needs some extra members. Currently at 20, ranging from level 30 to 60, we just want daily players that can help push us forward!

My ally code is 867-937-968
  • Winning
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hallo Machtnutzer! ;)
    Meine Gilde "Banes Erbe" ist noch recht klein 4/50, aber wir sind nicht zu bremsen und wollen hoch hinaus. Wir suchen aktive member jeden Ranges, gerne aus Deutschland. Wenn du zudem gute Englischkenntnisse hast, wärst du eine große Bereicherung.
    Im Gegenzug tauschen wir jede Erfahrung und geben Hilfe bei vielen Fragen.
    Mein Bündniskode: 598-542-217, oder hinterlasst euren, dann adde ich euch.
    may4 be with you
  • Options
    I am an officer in a low pressure guild, we mainly have higher level members with a few lower level members. We primarily do T4/5 and take a while to do Normal AAT. We do not have any requirements to join and just ask that you contribute whatever you can to the guild. We don't have set raid times or anything. If you enjoy just playing the game with guilds as an added bonus please respond to this post or PM me.

My ally code is 356-589-222.
  • Options
    Hey everyone,
    I have a new guild with a few players, who are very active and looking to raid. We'd love to expand and are especially looking for other active players, ideally between the levels of 55 and 75. We are a fun group of people but who are also serious about the game and helping each other out.

Please let me know if you think we'd be a good fit. The guild name is Shadow of the Sun.
  • Options
    Genocidal Tendencies new casual guild recruiting, all we ask is you give it a good attempt at hitting 600 tickets daily.

We now have 12 players average level around 50, just started our first t2 tank raid takes us about a week to get tickets. Every player we had shortens that timeframe.

Ally code: 892-227-534

Come gives us a hand laying some smackdown on the Rancor!
  • Options
    We're a relaxed guild, great chatty bunch. All are active.

48/50 active players. Mostly level 80-85. Currently tier6 raids every 2 days. Taking about 1 week to clear AAT. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore guild, just active players.
    No strict daily ticket requirements or raid rules.

We're growing in strength exponentially, looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    So we have grown to a full guild in weeks. Our next step is to bring on a sister guild that does lower raids so we can help promote our lower members. We would run both guilds with the same guidence and strategy. If you have a lower raiding guild and would like to join a guild focused on player development send me a pm. Ally code 351 752 114.

Also have Line app. Line id kaden ryken
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Don't forget if you aww looking for a starting guild to PM me, I forgot to mention that.

Level 55 daily player.
    Are you accepting people?
    Rich

• Options
    Shadow of the Sun is now recruiting all level players, as long as you are active. We are very interested in helping each other grow and are dedicated to completing guild activities. If you are looking for a fun group of people, who are interested in progressing quickly in the game, let me know!!
  • McCracker
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Rebellion Order is a new guild that arose out of another guild. Simply put, the last leader was poor.
    We are looking for daily players who can contribute as much as they can towards the daily activities. No experience is needed. We use LINE to actively chat. You do not have to chat that much, but we also have some notes on there for doing Rancor and AAT raids.

Our members are mostly over level 56, but we accept anyone who is a daily player. There are no expectations on guild tickets, though we expect everyone to contribute something. We have quite a few experienced players who are happy to help you along and impart with what they know.

We will do mostly T7 rancor raids. If you have just one 7* toon then that is enough to take part and share in the spoils of Han Solo shards.

If you are interested then get in touch, my Ally code is 126-893-554.
    Remember for us to give you a helping hand, you must leave your current guild so we can invite you to the Rebellion Order.
    Post edited by McCracker on
  • Options
    Brand new guild IDon'tGiveASith started with a few friends of very active players. Looking for find some more people that are active daily. We will most likely be starting with Tier 4 raids and looking to grow from there. All player levels are welcome and we currently have members between levels 53-82. Can look up our guild or message me here or invite me to your friend list with 474-893-522. I check daily to add available friends to the guild. Come join us and help us grow! :)
  • Options
    ValVenom wrote: »
    Genocidal Tendencies new casual guild recruiting, all we ask is you give it a good attempt at hitting 600 tickets daily.

We now have 12 players average level around 50, just started our first t2 tank raid takes us about a week to get tickets. Every player we had shortens that timeframe.

Ally code: 892-227-534

Come gives us a hand laying some smackdown on the Rancor!

We are up to 14 players - t2 Rancor 50% dead - will bump to t3 next raid - more that join faster we raid!
  • Options
    [Greetings everyone! The Chaos family is currently recruiting for all 3 of our guilds:
    Our first guild is a Heroic AAT guild https://swgoh.gg/g/4904/legacy-of-chaos/
    We have simple rules for the Heroic AAT: P1 and P2 are FFA once they are done we wait 24 hrs and then p3 and p4 open up. Our rancor rules are the same throughout all the guilds. 24 hr period to register 0 damage then Free for all at the designated time.
    Our second guild is currently running normal AAT raids that go by in a few hours. We just cleared our first heroic tank with the help of our big brother guild. As we finish the Heroic Tank way to fast in the first guild we will be rebalancing to stack the second with some big hitters. https://swgoh.gg/g/13818/padawans-of-chaos/
    Our goal is to make the second one heroic aat ready like the first one and we are almost there. We rotate players into the Heroic AAT guild from the normal aat one who wish for a chance to obtain Gk shards, however we should be running heroics consistently in the second guild within a week!

Our third guild is currently developing with about 30 players in it and will be for players who AREN'T AAT ready and wish to gear up with t5/t6/ or heroic rancor raids. We are also interested in anyone willing to merge into the third guild. The stronger ones will move up to help the second guild become heroic aat ready while the other players stay in the third guild to develop and grow faster.
    We are one GIANT and FRIENDLY community that has excelled in our player and guild growth. The majority of us have been playing since the start and our heroic aat guild has been around since the very beginning of guilds. We have a rock solid infrastructure and wish to keep expanding. If you want to be apart of our family message me here. We communicate via slack however you can find me on line: obi-wan_chaos.
    We go by MST so let me know if you are interested.
    My ally code is 496-375-721

• Options
    Do you have the ability to participate in Tier 5 raids? Want the guild experience without the guild stress?

Syndicate of Rogues

We are currently doing Tier 5 and 6 pit raids and Tier 6 tank takedown and momentum is picking up. Guild members range from about 40 to 85.

Looking for a few mid to higher level players who are casually active. People who can log in and help us out most days of the week to complete daily challenges and earn coins to launch raids. No strict requirements. This isn't a job, it's for fun.

We know you have a real life because we do too, and won't break your kneecaps if you don't check in every 15 minutes.

Syndicate of Rogues

Friendly players. Come check us out.

My ally code is 247-981-425
    Line ID: ronin8704

Send me a message if you're interested.

Ronin
  • Options
    evergoo wrote: »
    Hi Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is Evergoo, Guild Leader of The Guild Raiders (Heroic AAT) and Room 249 (non-Heroic guild). We recently merged with two other guilds to form a 3-guild coalition: 1 Heroic Rancor + Heroic AAT, 1 Heroic Rancor + Normal AAT, and 1 Non-Heroic. Whenever we have spots open, we promote players from within our system to the next highest guild.

If you are active and interested in receiving guidance for Arena, Galactic War, Ships, Raids, and farming, my Guild Officers (also running alt accounts) and I would love to give you advice. We have been together since May 2016 and are very knowledgeable about metas.

My Ally Code is 422-932-927, my Line ID is evergoo, and we do T4 Rancor Raids. Thank you for listening and please don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot me a PM! :)

Heroic Account:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/evergoo/

Please sdd me for guild I'm already an ally Nyvilneus thanks
  • Options
    New to the game? So are we!

No Refuge is looking for recruits!

We are a new guild from an older guild that disbanded. We are small intimate group of players that are learning the ins and outs of the game together and having fun in the process!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute towards the daily activities. No experience is needed. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is not mandatory. We are also looking for a few officers to help manage the guild and create strategies to increase skills within the guild and plan for raids.

If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so! Most our guys are in the level 50 range and are extremely helpful!

Leader: Fapmaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

You can also add recruiting officer Ninha, Ally code: 446-542-725

Raids: Tier 3, preparing for Tier 4.

3rd Party chat (optional): Line

Line ID: FlapMaster - yeah it has an (L) in this one. =D

I won't be on line til in the evening so just wait and I'll invite then.

Min level: any level.
  • Lucavega6
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Need a good lot of ya to join my new guild, we are called the 'tupaccas' (pun) and I want eveprianced players with good lineups to go take down both raids and become very powerful in the galaxy message or join if your interested Thanks xD ps. we do tier 3 and 4 raids atm
This discussion has been closed.