Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    Power of the Shwartz

Need new members. We left a guild with an inactive leader to start our own. We do T6 Rancor and normal Tank raids. All we want are people who will participate in the raids daily, everyone wins that way. Any level is welcome, we can guide you to build a better squad.

My ally code is 768-283-451

supgreg
    ally code: 768-283-451
    https://swgoh.gg/u/supgreg/
  • Options
    I send you allie invitation
  • Options
    Tier IV Guild has 2 Member Spots Open!
    We are a casual but active guild. What that means is there are no daily minimums, no one telling you to play more, no need for a 3rd party chat app, but also that we like to play everyday. Currently we are running T4 Pit raids but hope to do T5 soon.
    We are free to play friendly and welcome pay to play players as well. Send me a message with your ally code for an invite!

Note: We also have 2 Officer spots open for players with over one year experience.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Supgreg wrote: »
    Power of the Shwartz

Need new members. We left a guild with an inactive leader to start our own. We do T6 Rancor and normal Tank raids. All we want are people who will participate in the raids daily, everyone wins that way. Any level is welcome, we can guide you to build a better squad.

Power of the Shwartz

Are guild is in rebuild mode. With some key members that retired. We are doing the same raids. Would you be interested in a guild merger?
  • Options
    Warchild wrote: »
    Power of the Shwartz

Power of the Shwartz

Our guild is in rebuild mode. With some key members that retired. We are doing the same raids. Would you be interested in a guild merger?

• Options
    Veterans of Uprising are looking for you!

We are a looking for new members supporting our guild. We are mostly players from the Star Wars Uprising game and enjoying this game now. The guild has no specific rules - be nice, come back daily if possible - no pressure to reach certain goals - Its just a game and it should be fun playing it and developing your squad with the help of our guild members.

If you want to join the guild - the ally code is: 475-245-361
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I have created a guild, called Ethereal Soldiers. I am lvl 60 and as of yet we have 3 members, one with lvl 68 and one with lvl 48. We are looking for active players and want to go on regular raids. We always reply in guild chat and hope you will consider us !
    My ally code is 616-295-361, so please join! :)
  • Options
    Hello there!
    Booba fat is a new guild with ambition but actually performing Rancor T6 and AAT normal ~once a week.
    We're recruiting all levels of players, even if a 6* team is wished (you'll need it to participate to the raids).
    En/fr welcome! You can join me on facebook (booba fat team), forum (booba-fat.forumprod.com), pm, email (boobafat.recruitment@gmail.com).
    But SWGOH is still a game and we obviously will adapt to your lifestyle - no pression if u don't like forums/facebook etc.
  • Options
    We are looking for active members to fill our guild. Easy laid back bunch who are very talkative and share strategy about the game and just life in general.

Minimum requirements:
    600 daily raid tickets
    Player level 70+ prefered but will accept lower levels
    Follow raid rules
    Be active and have fun!

We raid Heroic rancor which we beat in 2 hrs. Currently raiding basic tank but will be doing Heroic tank shortly. Most of our core players are top 10 in their servers in arena and ships. We are a single guild focused on progressing and helping our lowers strengthen their toons. Very active in gear donations. If this sounds like the guild you have been looking for then send me a pm.

Ally code: 351 752 114

We use Line app but it is not required. My Line ID kadenryken

We currently have 2 openings so if you like raiding t7 rancor 3 times and basic tank 2 times a week messege me. Thanks
  • Options
    Looking for players who want to raid T5 and T6 every day (Level 55-75) Or players who just need a more active home for leveling.

We are headed up by several experienced guild/clan developers, who have led some top guilds in other games. We are dedicated to making this guild successful. Right now we are recruiting anyone interested in checking us out as we fill our roster. Tier 7 will be happening in the very near future and clearing heroics is where we want to be as soon as possible.

We are a pretty laid back and social group of people, a mature group, who won't be tolerating any drama or immaturity. There are 4 of us working to build a long term stable group and when the time is right we will be rounding out our roster for Heroics.

Add me and join Shadow of the Sun if interested! Currently open to join as we fill our roster.

Michy 498 369 571
  • Options
    Outcast PreRevolution is welcoming new padawans to the game. This guild is the little brother of a community of 4 guilds. It doesn't matter if you are starting or you are lvl 50. We accept all players, especially low levels. You will find a home with more players in similar levels. Let's grow up together and be part of our community. We will help you to grow up in the game. Just send me a private message with your ally code, so i can invite you or add me in line: J24kilates
  • ValVenom
    17 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Genocidal Tendencies is now up to 17 players - casual guild - next raid in 2 days - currently t3, takes us 2 days after raid is done to get next one started, more players we add faster both takedown and next raid starts.

We do have line group but not mandatory. Our team ranges from 30-56 although 90% of us are in the 50-56 range and averaging a level up per day.

We have a mix of lurkers and active talkers - we dont really care which you are we just want 600 tickets a day :) if you cant make it to 600 that is okay too just give it your best shot.

ally code: 892-227-534

Myself I consider my play style in this game casual but Im top 10 every day in arena often top 5 and on quite often.

We are NOT interested in guild merges unless you want to join us.

Val Venom
  • Options
    MORTAL SEPRATISTS

We are raiding t5 and t6 rancor.

Very active and chatty guild who use line.

Rules for all

1. remove players inactive for 2 days without prior notice. with the exception of bank holidays

2. aim to get 600 raid tokens each day

3. raids are to stay open for 24 hours so everyone can get on scoreboards whatever time zone they are in.

4. respect each other and help each other wherever possible

Looking for active players who contribute. We have experienced players who are allways happy to help

Line I.D lord_eddy
    944-514-285
  • Options
    Genocidal Tendencies jumped up to 20 members now should easily be doing two raids a week now we need more to make it three raids per week! Currently t3 raid - next raid should start tomorrow, the next day at the most
    ValVenom wrote: »
    Genocidal Tendencies is now up to 17 players - casual guild - next raid in 2 days - currently t3, takes us 2 days after raid is done to get next one started, more players we add faster both takedown and next raid starts.

We do have line group but not mandatory. Our team ranges from 30-56 although 90% of us are in the 50-56 range and averaging a level up per day.

We have a mix of lurkers and active talkers - we dont really care which you are we just want 600 tickets a day :) if you cant make it to 600 that is okay too just give it your best shot.

ally code: 892-227-534

Myself I consider my play style in this game casual but Im top 10 every day in arena often top 5 and on quite often.

We are NOT interested in guild merges unless you want to join us.

Val Venom

Genocidal Tendencies jumped up to 20 members now should easily be doing two raids a week now we need more to make it three raids per week! Currently t3 raid - next raid should start tomorrow, the next day at the most. Join us!
  • Options
    Teh Peeps is accepting new members.

We are looking for grinders and committed players who are looking to build a powerful guild. We have members from 39 to 79. We just completed our first heroic rancor raid. We raid as frequently as possible.

We use discord to interact. https://discord.gg/A87eDPD

If interested or have questions, send me a DM or add the Ally Codes 754-185-286 or 164-639-367 for an invite.
  • Options
    Scrambled Rage is now looking for members. We are a fun and friendly Guild that does raids weekly and will start tank takedown soon.

We are based in central time zone and have 15 members that are active.

Level of players is not a requirement to join but higher levels can do higher Tiers.

I do ask everyone be friendly and fair and donate gear as often as possible so that we all grow strong together. Other than that, it's play as you like.

We are averaging near 5000 raid tickets a day so the more the merrier. I am actually anxious to beat the tiered energy activities so that could be a fun quest.

We use the Guild chat as our primary communication but I am almost always available via DM or email.
    My ally code is 117 315 767 and if you have questions feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time and interest.
    KYLOSEAN78
    Scrambled Rage Guild Leader

• Options
    Active every day. I donate resources to everyone I can. I'm probably not looking for the hardest of enemies (I don't want to be the weakest on the team), but I'm f2p and only level 38. Once I reach 40 I'll be building as strong a team as I can in GW and Arena. Should be in a day or two. So, waiting for my 5/6/7* players for another few weeks or so :)

Ally-Code: 622-475-325
    Line id: omnigut the merciless
    Player Level: 38
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: GMT-5 (that's the same as EST)

I live in Colombia. Add me as an ally, and let me know what the name of your guild is! Looking for one with lots of players if possible :)
  • JackPrentice
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My guild is called Some Sort Of HighGround

We're looking for new members to strengthen our team, all we ask is that you help out the guild by doing the activities when you can, and keeping up as an active member.

We are an English speaking guild, I apologise if this is an inconvenience for any of you players out there.

At the end of the day you won't find a nicer bunch of guys and girls to be in a guild with, we all help each other out.

I hope you consider us for your guild.

My leader's ally code is 661-374-714
    My ally code is 117-166-983
    My co-officer's code is 629-984-199
  • Options
    A new guild, Lukewarm Tauntaun Soup, has recently formed. Looking for new players new to raiding to start from the bottom and work out way up together. All levels and free to play players welcome.
  • Options

Looking for players who want to raid T5 and T6 every day (Level 55-75) Or players who just need a more active home for leveling!

We are headed up by several experienced guild/clan developers, who have led some top guilds in other games. We are dedicated to making this guild successful. Right now we are recruiting anyone interested in checking us out as we fill our roster. Tier 7 will be happening in the very near future and clearing heroics is where we want to be as soon as possible.

We are a pretty laid back and social group of people, a mature group, who won't be tolerating any drama or immaturity. There are 4 of us working to build a long term stable group and when the time is right we will be rounding out our roster for Heroics.

Add me and join Shadow of the Sun if interested! Currently open to join as we fill our roster.

Michy 498 369 571
  • Options
    Negative Eight is a guild formed by A few co workers ( Central Time) who play daily. Lots of good active players, and friends. We are looking for a handful of Good players to send us over the top. If your 50+ look us up. Friends and family always welcome. We are an easy going bunch of players and all work together very well. Lot of us are pretty knowledgeable and can and do as a whole help out in any way we can. You wont regret it!
    Currently Knocking out rancor pre heroic, as well as normal AAT. We have strong goals, and are looking to get to Heroic Rancor, same for AAT. That said that is a goal and have no issues with guild members growing, and leveling within the guild. Nothing makes a guild stronger then growing together learning from mistakes and achievements!!
    Only thing we as leaders recommend and preach is promote your characters. Do your guild activities daily as best you can so you can participate in our raids. Raids start around 5pm central when ever guild funds allow, and we keep you up to date always as to when that will be, usually every three days. Currently i would let the time zone deter you we don't knock out the raids in one day. Everyone is welcome to do there part when they can. We only have 10 spots left so if your interested look up myself or Rsaetan!
    Join us and and together we can rule the galaxy!!
    Guild Leader: Rsaetan Lvl 82
    Ally code- 843-748-423
    Officer: Gambino Lvl 83
    Ally Code: 123-551-599
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    Guild Squadron Leaders
    Guild Leader: Rix
    Ally Code: 313-862-568

We are looking to recruit new members for a casual guild, we are a casual guild but only have about 5 players that play daily. we are looking for more players that will play daily/ semi-daily.

We currently have no communication requirements, but would be open to any suggestions from any other players for improvements.

Rix
  • Options
    Very new and casual Guild looking to grow and do easy raids with new players, currently is just me and my buddy but I am already lvl 83 and he is lvl 65 so we can help new players easily do guild raids once we acquire enough people
    Guild name is - KylokillsHan
    And it is public to join
    My name on the game is - Kit Mundi
  • Options
    Hello, I'm recruiting players of any level to join "The Angry Dragon" guild. We are relatively new most of our players are month 1 or 2. We are currently doing our first tier 4 rancor. Should be open for all to join but if not ally request me for invite. 128 754 854
  • Options
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 20 members currently. We are currently on Rancor Tier 3. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568.
  • Options
    FAST ACCURATE QUIET is recruiting members of all ages! Currently on Rancor Tier 4 ! and have members from 85-35s. Come join and help us grow!!

Fast Accurate Quiet i
    Add me if you want to join 428-744-326
    Jwalk518
  • Options
    The Half Moon Guild

We are a new guild of about 25 currently recruiting new players. Our core group is between level 40 - 70, but we welcome anyone as long as you are somewhat active. We love to raid and typically alternate between T3 and T4 raids. Once we grow the guild some more we will move up to higher tiers. Join us!

Add 121-368-695 to join or message me if you have any more questions.

May the force be with you always,
    Doub1eOh7
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    BADMMMMMM is recruiting. We only have a few openings. We are an active guild but we don't pressure members to join discord and we don't have a daily energy requirement. We encourage everyone to play as often as possible. We have an active discord chat and guild chat. Almost all of our members play daily.

We actively support our padawans and have a channel in discord we call our beginners guide to help them.

We are a mix of dolphins and F2P players. We are always raiding. Currently we run Rancor 6, Heroic Rancor and normal tank. We are building towards heroic tank.

If you are a new but committed player you can join and develop. We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. If you are a strong player in a floundering guild please join us and help us get to heroic tank. If you don't have a roster with maxed out characters you can ally with our members and use our toons to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Our guild is closed. If you want to join please send me your ally code and I'll send you an invite. If you are currently in a guild you'll have to leave so I can send you an invite. You can contact me via messaging on this board or on discord HanShotFirst #6596.
This discussion has been closed.