Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    Genocidal Tendencies taking new players - 7 very active members looking to grow. We are currently in the 35-41 level range but happy to help any new player. Your leader has run #1 in the world ranked guilds in 7 games and been top ten world wide ranked personally in over 15 games over the last 20 years online. Taking a more casual approach here but still want to raid as quickly as possible. Been playing 7 days and been #1 in squad arena repeatedly. Guild is 4 days old and over 10.6K raid tickets not bad for 7 people :)

Come play with us :) PM me your ally code and we will get you set up :) I would give you mine but I will need to delete inactive to ally you :)
  • TCS
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey all,

We are a mid-sized guild (20 as of this posting) who are looking to grow like-minded players into a high-level raiding guild. Requirements are that you are L60+ and that you contribute to the daily ticket grind. Friendly and funny people will get preference over rudeboys/girls/Gungans.

For a bit of information on us, we are fairly new players (new to the game in the last six months) with a few more experienced players. We are running 1-2 Rancor raids per week at Tier IV-V but we hope to grow this as we get more members.

We are Sephjet's Squad (named after one of the most important Jedi in Star Wars History: Sephjet Josall... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sephjet_Josall). PM me here if you are interested!

My Ally Code: 154-848-453

Update: We've already found three people and are looking for more. Please message me if you would like to join!
    Post edited by TCS on
  • Options
    Hi,

After a successful filling our third guild, we are starting our fourth guild in the community for new players up to lvl 50, Outcast PreRevolution! It doesn't matter if you are casual or not, but we accept you and we help you to grow in the game! Just send me a private message or add me in LINE chat, J24kilates

Oh, and when you get to lvl 60, you can get promoted to our guild C with other players between lvl 60and 80
  • Options
    Join Spaceballs
    We have a Main guild and feeder guild and are looking for additional players interested in progressing towards Heroic AAT. We currently run Heroic Pit 3 times per week and normal AAT. Heroic pit is pretty much free for all, starts at 5 PM EST. Usually lasts about 45 minutes. Normal AAT is currently taking us 1 refresh, we are working on getting geared for Heroic AAT.
    We're generally good group of polite players (There's zero drama in this guild) who would like to get into Heroic AAT.
    We use discord.
    https://discord.gg/FgmvJrD
    add my ally code
    249-323-219
    You can reach me at Salty Skroob #5698 on discord
  • Options
    Join ON THE JAZZ

We are a brand new guild and we are looking for new members to join so we can grow! Our goal is to do what is best for all of our players. As we get stronger we will share tips to help with Raids and do what is best for our players in order to get stronger. We are accepting Players of all levels and skill.

Add My ally code 877-248-736
  • Options
    Krath Council accepts all Developmental and Veteran players. Be active in ticket production and guild play. We use Discord and would eventually like all members there for event organizing. Currently not a limiting factor.

Krath Council
    30+ members
    PST based events, community consideration for best participation

Zephyrus
    446-516-514
  • Options
    We're a relaxed guild, great chatty bunch. All are active.

48/50 active players. Mostly level 80-85. Currently tier6 raids every 2 days. Taking about 1 week to clear AAT. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore guild, just active players.
    No strict daily ticket requirements or raid rules.

We're growing in strength exponentially, looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    Civil Galactic Empire is looking to fill its last 5 open spots
    We are looking for players level 70+
    Must be active daily and we do encourage you to 600/600 and participate in guild activities
    We have been crushing T4 everyday and plan to start T5 and T6 soon.
    We do 1-3 raids a week
    We have also started the normal tank takedown
    My ally code is 589-882-672
    May the force be with you
    I am level 80 and we have a few level 85. I am looking to build strength and start doing higher level raids

hey boss. i am a good hitter of t7 rancor. right now i am helping one guild transfer from t6 to t7. i am wonder if your guild need hitter, you can contact me. i will follow the rules and try my best support the transfer. i usually can deal one third of totally damages. wish everyone will be happy with the loots. once your guild r stable with t7, i can leave it
  • Options
    Civil Galactic Empire is looking to fill its last 5 open spots
    We are looking for players level 70+
    Must be active daily and we do encourage you to 600/600 and participate in guild activities
    We have been crushing T4 everyday and plan to start T5 and T6 soon.
    We do 1-3 raids a week
    We have also started the normal tank takedown
    My ally code is 589-882-672
    May the force be with you
    I am level 80 and we have a few level 85. I am looking to build strength and start doing higher level raids[/qu

hey boss. wondering if you need a good hitter for transfer to t7 rancor. i can usually do one third total damage. right now i am helping one guild doing it. just successfully finished first one. i would stay there a few weeks make sure they can do it without me. if you interested pm me plz. we all looking for the better loots:)
  • Options
    The Bothan Intelligence Agency is recruiting low/mid level players. We're casual, friendly, F2P, and willing to help coach low and mid level players. We'll be running T4 and T5 raids for a while to let members build up rewards. My ally code is 177-914-149 and the username is Dathras.
    Dathras
    Ally Code = 177-914-149
    Guild = Bothan Intelligence Agency
  • Options
    Guild FR, "French Trilogy"
    All level accepted
    MP me or add officier an ally : 869-438-929
    Raid 4 and AAT Normal
    No rules!
  • Options
    We are looking for active members to fill our guild. Easy laid back bunch who are very talkative and share strategy about the game and just life in general.

Minimum requirements:
    600 daily raid tickets
    Player level 70+ prefered but will accept lower levels
    Follow raid rules
    Be active and have fun!

We raid Heroic rancor which we beat in 2 hrs. Currently raiding basic tank but will be doing Heroic tank shortly. Most of our core players are top 10 in their servers in arena and ships. We are a single guild focused on progressing and helping our lowers strengthen their toons. Very active in gear donations. If this sounds like the guild you have been looking for then send me a pm.

Ally code: 351 752 114

We use Line app but it is not required. My Line ID kadenryken
  • Options
    We are a small new guild looking for active low to mid level members. The guild is casual, just be active and try to contribute raid tickets , but we don't expect 600/day out of everyone. No third party app required.

Guild: The Maulsters
    Ign: Grizzlebeard
    Ally code: 594-341-763

Ally request while not in a guild for an invite.
  • Options
    We are a small and very relaxed guild looking for more active members. Currently there are about 8 active people playing casually. We do Rancor Pit 6 and normal tank raid which take us a few weeks at the moment, showing how relaxed we are :) With a broader player base we hope to reduce that time but there will be no pressure to finish quickly.

No Level requirement (50+ would be nice)
    Finish your dailies
    Help with guild dailies as best as you can
    Five 6* characters, optional, this would help with raids

HODA
    my ign: Itchy
    my code: 258-984-484
  • Options
    Hi, Im a seasoned player and guild leader. Helped build my first guild into a heroic pit. Then helped build us up to beating the tank within hours, if not for placing a hold on damage. I'm at a spot now where I want to help develop players and pull together something special. I have a very specific set of skills that's made me successful at this even though I'm not a whale in any way. If you have a guild that wants to merge (we can take up to 20) or are an individual player who is willing to help this push please message me. I know it's a game and we all want to do our best, but this is a way I feel I can give back and enjoy the game. As for what we expect it is this: 3,800 weekly out of a possible 4,200. Follow all raid rules, only about 4. Be on discord as to be aware of any changes that are made. Be polite. Whales are welcome and would be a great assest as we only have one and the rest are just players that grind. Half our guild is ready. Looking for our other half. Please private message me to talk. Discord is @Donkey Teeth#0807 . Please NOTE that I am not interested in merging. I'm not power hungry. I just have a wealth of experience in this and am confident myself, my officers and your leadership can make the push.
  • Options
    Join the Fresh Boys. 11 of us currently all everyday players. Running tier 3 raids currently. 2 Fresh tho Skrt 100. Ally code 926-324-257
  • Options
    The W'est R'en J'di a t6 guild and the E'ast R'en J'di a t2-t3 guilds are recruiting active players to join our active friendly guilds. Line app is strongly suggested but not required.
    W'est R'en J'di;
    Must be active
    Online daily
    Lvl 75 or higher
    Good rancor team
    AAT teams in progress
    We are looking for strong players to help us make heroic rancor. We raid t6 rancor 3-4 time weekly. AAT in about 7 days. Need strong players.
    E'ast R'en J'di;
    Must be active
    Online daily
    All lvls welcome
    We are looking for players of all lvls to help build the second guild. If you have a small guild 10-15 members and would like to join our community of the J'di this is the place for you as well. All are welcome to join. Lots of higher lvl players to answer questions and help you build your teams.
    W'est R'en J'di
    Guild leader: D'Air R'en
    Ally: 727-314-666
    Line id: papaduck240
    E'ast R'en J'di
    Guild leader: imtelekinetic
    Ally: 275-395-882
    Line id: imtelekinetic
    Also open to small guild merger.
    All are welcome
  • Options
    We're a relaxed guild, great chatty bunch. All are active.

I've gotten everybody actively gearing towards that T7.

48/50 active players. Mostly level 80-85. Currently tier6 raids every 2 days. Taking about 1 week to clear AAT. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore guild, just active players.
    No strict daily ticket requirements or raid rules.

We're growing in strength exponentially, looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    Outcast PreRevolution is welcoming new padawans to the game. This guild is the little brother of a community of 4 guilds. It doesn't matter if you are starting or you are lvl 50. We accept all players, especially low levels. You will find a home with more players in similar levels. Let's grow up together and be part of our community. We will help you to grow up in the game. Just send me a private message with your ally code, so i can invite you or add me in line: j24kilates
  • MobinSalahari
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Toschepin Station

Just started a new guild yesterday due to inactivity of the old one. Have levels 30's-70's so far. Going to start with basic Rancor raids first to get everyone involved, then start alternating with harder levels as we go. All levels are welcome, from starting out, to Level 85 and looking to help out newer folks.

No daily "rules," but since we're new, everyone tries to do their part to get the 600/day.

Ally code is 931-652-188

Thanks!
  • Options
    The Half Moon

An fairly new guild with friendly committed players. Accepting all levels. No daily commitments, but we all try to hit 600 tickets.

Guild Leader Doub1eOh7 121-368-695

Officers

Veskasa Stargazer 127-483-971
    Nico Starblaster 737-377-151
    Spliph Starr 944-827-615
    Vandal Savage 251-615-253
  • Options
    FN 785-723-846 :smiley: looking for an active guild with a lot of active players. Only level 62 at the moment but I play every day. Still learning the game.
  • Options
    Im looking for an active guild
    Friend code- 148-243-194
  • Options
    Hi Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is Evergoo, Guild Leader of The Guild Raiders (Heroic AAT) and Room 249 (non-Heroic guild). We recently merged with two other guilds to form a 3-guild coalition: 1 Heroic Rancor + Heroic AAT, 1 Heroic Rancor + Normal AAT, and 1 Non-Heroic. Whenever we have spots open, we promote players from within our system to the next highest guild.

If you are active and interested in receiving guidance for Arena, Galactic War, Ships, Raids, and farming, my Guild Officers (also running alt accounts) and I would love to give you advice. We have been together since May 2016 and are very knowledgeable about metas.

My Ally Code is 422-932-927, my Line ID is evergoo, and we do T4 Rancor Raids. Thank you for listening and please don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot me a PM! :)

Heroic Account:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/evergoo/
  • Options
    The Phone Soldiers. New guild , top 5 in fleet usually 3rd for guild master leave your info thanks
  • Options
    Newkem Knights is a new guild looking for members to grow with us.

We have a current membership of levels 27-74. Most of our members are mid range, in their 40's and 50's.

We are looking for active and friendly members so that we can start holding regular raids and to help out with the exchange.

We plan on holding raids based on the guild population, starting with Tier 3 or 4 and up to Tier 6 and heroic. Higher level members need not worry. We will hold raids of different levels so no one is left out.

Whether you're new or mid range and looking for an active guild to grow with, let Newkem Knights be your new home.

Newkem Knights also welcomes higher level players wanting to slow down from the top 10, or returning players overwhelmed and trying to catch up from the changes and additions.

Send a request to ally code 453-671-459
  • Options
    IRONTHRONE II is a nice light guild looking to build...
    3 heavies lead who are always available.
    Looking to do Rancor t7 as soon as YOU like.
    Add 659-556-951.

No rules :)
  • Options
    Or 795-524-367 (she's the hot chick)
  • Options
    Yeah. I should've led with her...
  • Options
    Mysterious Strangers have just 3 more spots available!

We are looking for players level 50+ who play regularly.

We have very active participation daily from all 47 users with many members top 20 in PvP so if you love the game like us then it's the guild for you.

We do 4 Rancor raids a week (T3, T4 & T5) at fixed days and times with a Tank raid ongoing too so guild rewards are plentiful. We are also very sociable in the guild so it's a great place also for advice on the game and gear too!

My Ally code is 329-173-858 so add me and I'll then invite you to become one of the Mysterious Strangers. Hope to see you guys soon so we can get our raid on!
This discussion has been closed.