Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Karok
    419 posts Member
    Options
    * Relevo *
    We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active , right now we are focused on beating the tank raid so we are all building our teams up and we are very close with a lot of teams doing big damage. We use line chat to communicate and share new game info but it's not mandatory it's just very helpful . We are looking for players level 60 but if you're active and do your part we have a spot for you . What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily, communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . If your looking for a strong team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership join us . Spoken languages: german, spanish an english of course.
    Karok
    Ally code
    938-624-232 or PM
  • Options
    Hello Players,

We are completely new guild but with active players. We are looking for active players to join our guild. If you have the courage to be the member of a our guild and to fight in our side just message me. Our alliance name is CYYBER

Join us, do 600 daily and make sure you participate daily on guild activity.

Cyyber
  • Options
    Chewies Steakhouse is a brand new guild founded by a group of friends who take their gaming serious.

We are trying to start something from the ground up where every player has input into raid timing/and tiers, and focus on helping each other dominate the top of the arena and fleet arena scene.

We talk synergy, strategy, and future comps daily and are genuinely interested in being on the edge of the competitive scene.

If this is something that interests you, we are happy to have you. All levels welcome and we enjoy grooming new players, donating Padawan gear, etc.

You can pm here or reach out in-game with my ally code 814-318-271.

• Options
    Forbidden Force Council looking, we are fair to every member, join us now. Daily active members helping each other gear and level up. Starting with T3 Rancor raids right now. We are looking to build quickly to concur the Rancor and ATT Tank raids. We also have a facebook page Forbidden Force Council where tips, strategies, and discussions are held. No lvl limits.

My Ally code is 633-931-743
  • Options
    BB 5 guild has one open spot! Looking for an active 600 a day player who has at least 1 7* toon! We do heroic Rancor and normal AAT currently! We only have 1 raid rule just to make it fair for everyone in the guild and we're all laid back and enjoy having fun! We raid at 6:30pm U.K. Time and will be starting a heroic rancor today! My ally code is 671-961-121 send me a request to join!
  • Options
    Active, Easy going guild looking to grow. Currently we have 35 active members. We are looking for players that are level 75 or above but will take anyone that is lowered than that. We finish a tier 5 in less than a day and we currently able to finish tier 6 in 2 and a half days. We have a daily raid ticket rule that shouldn't be hard to follow. All we ask is you be able to get at least 300 raid tickets per day. We are a friendly guild that would like to have fun and take the most out of this game. We would love to have you and if you have anyone that would like to join with that is awesome bring them along. My ally code to find me is 537-175-848 or you can message me on line chat at theironlords25. I hope to see in the guild soon.
  • Options
    Hi guys I have a new guild with 4 friends 70+ we are looking to fill out guild and work together to build a good guild of players we are all daily players and actively seeking members if you ate interested in coming up with us send me a request my ally code is 469-456-353
  • Options
    We're an older guild from when guilds first came out and slowly we have lost players over the past few months. We're able to reliably do T5 rancor and can finish NAAT after a long time. We don't really have any rules besides try to contribute as many raid tickets as you can and try to attack raids once a day. No character requirements or anything so anyone is welcome! PM me your ally code if you're interested. Guild name is TheModalNodes.
  • BOT
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Newly formed guild is looking for players of all level. Leaders are active level 85s interested in helping players grow. If interested PM for more details
  • Options
    We are looking for 1 active member to fill our guild. Easy laid back bunch who are very talkative and share strategy about the game and just life in general.

Minimum requirements:
    600 daily raid tickets
    Follow raid rules
    Be active and have fun!

We raid Heroic rancor 3 times a week and 2 basic tank raids. Most of our core players are top 10 in their servers in arena and ships. Very active in gear donations. If this sounds like the guild you have been looking for then send me a pm.

Ally code: 351 752 114

We use Line app but it is not required. My Line ID kaden ryken
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for members. Add me at profile number 363-448-974 and I'll get u an invite if u don't drop by. We r doing raids 3 and 4 right now.
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 28 members right now (lvl 37 -66), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week

If I cought your interest, just add me under 819-263-544
  • Options
    Spaceballs the lunchbox, a more laidback sort of guild, we still max our points and do pit T5 but you wont get hasstled if life gets hectic, its just a game. Our main guys are 79-80 mostly f2p a dozen actives and we use line app all day
    Contact darkhelmet or OsirisReborn on line or add 287-791-949
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    We are a brand new guild looking for strong and skilled players who wish to help create a strong guild. Most of us previously left a guild that was under poor leadership and we know what it takes to create a strong and successful guild. We are searching the galaxy far and wide for skilled players who will help us in this endeavor.

We are looking for level 60+ players with experience in all assets of the game who will be willing to contribute to their fellow guild mates and participate in Raids and guild activities daily. We will be running T6 raids as soon as we have acquired some more strong players.

We look forward to hearing from many of you and look forward to helping you reach your goals
    My ally code is 838-881-555
    Our leader's ally code is 771-995-699
    - Ugluk, Knights of Mandaløre Officer
  • Missekay
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Guild Name: DarkStar Heroes
    Ally code: 397-399-911

We are a new guild as our former guild leader went MIA. Core members formed this new guild and are looking for active players that want to level/gear up and do raids. Very relaxed guild that isn't concerned with what level you are or standing in the arena. Just come and play have fun.
    Post edited by Missekay on
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for members. Add me at profile number 363-448-974 and I'll get u an invite if u don't drop by. We r doing raids 3 and 4 right now.
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 28 members right now (lvl 37 -66), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week

• Options
    Hi
    We have started a new guild called Yorkshire Nerfherders.
    48 hours ago me (level 84) and my work mate (level 80). started a new guild. Already got 8 members and two others hopefully coming.
    We are looking to build a friendly and supportive guild who help each other with strategy. No pressure targets. All we ask is be nice, be respectful and join in the guild.
    Looking to get very regular raiding going. Will vary levels to suit all members and the bigger hitters will allow the smaller members chance to get scores in etc first.
    We'd love you to join us and help build a really strong community that can stay together and progress together. We are looking for officers to help us recruit.
    Either message me for details or just send an ally request. My ID is 617-824-143
    Cheers
    Mijas Baldrizian

PS Very happy to take a small guild and merge and make you all officers if you want to come over. Together we are stronger.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are getting ready to start a tier 4 raid and have a normal tank take-down running now we r a Small guild of about 12 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Options
    Chewies Steakhouse is a brand new guild founded by a group of friends who take their gaming serious.
    We are trying to start something from the ground up where every player has input into raid timing/and tiers, and focus on helping each other dominate the top of the arena and fleet arena scene.
    We talk synergy, strategy, and future comps daily and are genuinely interested in being on the edge of the competitive scene.
    If this is something that interests you, we are happy to have you. All levels welcome and we enjoy grooming new players, donating Padawan gear, etc.
    You can pm here or reach out in-game with my ally code 814-318-271.
  • Options
    Black Sun Alliance

We are an active guild completing a tier 4 or 5 raid every 2-4 days, with a few spots available due to players inactive a few weeks.

Very casually minded guild, no requirements. Hoping to get some more active members who contribute daily to help us get enough raid tickets. Ideally someone level 60-70 to level up and work with the rest of the guild, but anyone active is welcome.

We currently have 2 lvl 85, 12 others lvl 70+, the rest in the 60s other than a handful of new members below that. Our high lvl members have always been helpful and donations regularly filled.

It seems like quite a few of us are from Australia, but it doesn't really matter where you are.

Pm me or just send an ally request 484-722-565.
  • Options
    RedBlacks is a recently formed guild seeking members. Perfect for new or casual players, you don't have to play every day. No need for third party chat apps, or daily quotas.

We'll be starting our first raid soon, come join us!

If interested send me an ally invite 833-796-464.
  • Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is a brand new guild that myself and some level 80 friends and active players have recently created. We have plenty of room for you and all your clanmates. We are a tight knit community of experienced players. Come to learn and grow and help us to take on the rancor and aat raids

-Jonesy Knights of Mandaløre leader
    My ally code: 771-995-699
    Our discord channel: https://discord.gg/UbjWMqw
  • Options
    The Awoken Raiders is a new guild looking for any active players. Hopeing to start a raid as soon as possible. No requirements to join other than be active.
  • Options
    Hi guys reposting I made a new guild a few days ago we now have 5 members we have no level requirements or chat apps we are just looking to advance and have fun doing so any one interested in joining pm me on here or send me a ally request 469-456-353 we are also willing to bring in other guilds and make the leaders officer's if that's a path anyone is willing to take hope to hear from ya soon.
  • Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for players interested in fun without pressure.  Doing tier 4 rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • Options
    Hi
    We have started a new guild called Yorkshire Nerfherders.
    48 hours ago me (level 84) and my work mate (level 80). started a new guild.
    We are looking to build a friendly and supportive guild who help each other with strategy. No pressure targets. All we ask is be nice, be respectful and join in the guild.
    Looking to get very regular raiding going. Will vary levels to suit all members and the bigger hitters will allow the smaller members chance to get scores in etc first.
    We'd love you to join us and help build a really strong community that can stay together and progress together. We are looking for officers to help us recruit.
    Either message me for details or just send an ally request. My ID is 617-824-143
    Cheers
    Mijas Baldrizian
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 31 members right now (lvl 44 -68), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week and will switch to tier 4 very soon

• Options
    Omega Guild is open for anyone to join
  • Sollos
    41 posts Member
    Options
    KnightsoftheSith are now recruiting

We are a growing guild focusing on leveling and gearing our lower level players. Playing smart to maximize guild benefits. Only 2.5 weeks old and already 35/50 players Get in while there is still room!

Anyone is invited come dominate this game with us!

Add Sollos player ID: 461-929-169
This discussion has been closed.