Arena mates: Dark Diggler, Patman, WinKILLERinc, Speeed, LordChiefRocka, Talidrelle, MasterTamias

Replies

• Options
    @SpeeedDarkwalkers congrats. I attempted with all my teams and gave up after 10 matches. Is it doable without GK/wiggs?
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Congratulations on gearing GK speeed, that is a game all in itself lol.
    Just saw your vids ronoaldo, man that was scary to watch!
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    @DarkDiggler @Ronaldo thank you mates.. @Ronaldo I am not sure but you might need extremely crazy mods without them.. zeta might help too. Let me know if you want me to remove GK at your payout time.
  • Options
    @DarkDiggler @Ronaldo thank you mates.. @Ronaldo I am not sure but you might need extremely crazy mods without them.. zeta might help too. Let me know if you want me to remove GK at your payout time.

Thanks buddy that's kind. I am fine in regards to payout, the funny part is the challenge. Please keep GK there :smile: for a while, but I'll accept the offer if I lose too much lol

I am working on wiggs but still not even close to fight the team, Dark Diggler has so fast mods that they are obscene. My GK is still at 120/145, not to mention gear.

I'll try against yours and record as well after your payout so you can see your team shine as well.

Heck I was expecting a tough time against GK but Holly crapp I was not foreseeing this lol
  • Options
    My team is not tough as diggler's.. his team is crazy
  • Options
    @DarkDiggler you faught with my team recently.. how was it?
  • Options
    It was good, you killed GK right away and boba one shot wedge a little later. Once I killed your wedge though it was pretty much over since boba couldn't execute another character in time. Will have to play it a few more times, I think rng could kill me if boba kills chirrut fast.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Chirrut is the key.. I have him at 4* will gear him soon.
    Post edited by SpeeedDarkwalkers on
  • Options
    You guys have really stepped it up this week, well done! Some great teams out there.
    Yorkshire based biology teacher...

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui ; officium perfeci.
  • Options
    whats up guys?
  • Options
    Just about managing in arena still, first, fifth, third the last three days. The fifth place was due to bring sniped by Kingtramp. Just part of the game.

Not enjoying facing the Kenobi rush!

• Options
    Hey everyone! Happy new year! :)

I'm having a hard time against your teams. Chaze broke my empire build, and Kenobi add to it a lot of frustration. Not to mention those crazy fast Boba Fett ones!

Anyway, pretty cool to see some diversity!

Still far from unlock and gear Kenobi, but working torwards Zeta materials... By my calculations, I may get one at the end of the month :|

• Options
    Hey guys, just trying different teams out that my guild mates are running. Where are all the zetas? I have enough for another but not sure who to use it on.
  • Options
    Hey guys, just trying different teams out that my guild mates are running. Where are all the zetas? I have enough for another but not sure who to use it on.

Your team with boba chaze, barriss and kenobi was brutal. Literally couldn't touch them.

• Options

I was unable to fight your team again... still recovering from the previous 13 failures attempts ¬¬
    Hows Barris zeta doing on offense in your build?

About zetas... are you kidding you have another for one more char??? What path did you got over? Did you invested your fleet tokens fully in zetas? To participate a little in tournaments I was buying ally points with GW tokens so that delayed this a bit. I'm now finishing up ships with GW tokens and saving fleet tokens for zetas ... once I get the 8 ships to 6* (in about a week), then full zetas on shipments + challenges.

Also, if you are running the challenges, do they drop zetas at a reasonable rate/week? I'm seeing some reports that are disappointing ...
  • Options
    It was really pain in **** to fight with barris zeta. Took me 4.5 minutes to kill that team and last 2 minutes auto only for fives. Without proper DPS you can not kill them in 5 mins.
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have only 11 zetas :D@Ronoaldo Last two week I did not get any zetas from challenge :/ I still do not know what is the drop rate for zetas.
  • Options
    Challenge drop rates are awful, I went two weeks without getting one to drop. I spent a little bit of money on ship packs at the beginning but quickly stopped when I realized the falcon drop rate. I spent the first week or two buying shards from the shop to unlock the challenge and still buy from GW since I have lost all interest in tournaments. I just can't spend hours playing all those battles anymore.
    I can't take 1 in my ship shard but still get second which is fine since I absolutely hate ships with all the bugs and battles just seem boring to me.
  • Options
    Ship battles are real boring I only do one for dailies.
  • Options
    Ship battles are real boring I only do one for dailies.

Me too :P

• Options
    Those Chaze + GK teams are unbeatable lol ;)
    Awesome set up tho
  • Options
    I will remove my GK once I will gear chirrut.. :)
  • Options
    Oooo got sniped at the last second again by KingTramp. He's got good timing. Looks like we can both beat each other's team pretty easily.

• Options
    Wait for the Green piggies strikes back! Gamorrean Guard is gonna be meta someday and I have him maxed >:)
  • Options
    Karrde wrote: »
    Oooo got sniped at the last second again by KingTramp. He's got good timing. Looks like we can both beat each other's team pretty easily.

So you got someone to play payout lockout then :) . I see you got #1 today, hopefully in time!

Out of curiosity, are you able to beat Dark Diggler or Speeed teams? These are the ones o can't defeat consistently.
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Wait for the Green piggies strikes back! Gamorrean Guard is gonna be meta someday and I have him maxed >:)

I hear you. I was in the same situation before with Boba. But the pig may be good with Vader zeta. I am working on mine, still buying shards.
  • Options
    I will remove my GK once I will gear chirrut.. :)

Chirrut is crazy! These teams are outrageously hard to beat! Interesting that you will drop off Kenobi!
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Karrde wrote: »

So you got someone to play payout lockout then :) . I see you got #1 today, hopefully in time!

Out of curiosity, are you able to beat Dark Diggler or Speeed teams? These are the ones o can't defeat consistently.

Speeed I can beat but Diggler I struggle with too. Velvor is fairly straightforward to beat too despite the chaze. And no, Kingtramp left me two minutes to beat him and it took nearly three. So I got the rewards for fifth. He's got good timing!

• SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yeah, Just want to run chaze for fun :D@Ronoaldo
  • Options
    How is everyone getting on this week?