Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    eShyVcA.jpg?1

**Want GK shards? We have Haat on farm**

Adult Gaming is recruiting and has a spot open. We're an HAAT guild that is team-focused, with active leadership.

-We do T7 Rancor and HAAT multiple times a week.
    -There is a 24hr no damage period before each Rancor raid and we limit people to 1 team afterwards. HAAT is also 24hrs no damage then FFA. Raid starting times are 7pm EST for HAAT and 9pm EST for Rancor.
    -We have a Line chat, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, ideally 600 a day.
    -Our Galactic Power is at 74 million, we got 31 stars in the first TB.
    -We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and giving gear is actively encouraged.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 with at least 2 HAAT ready teams and minimum 1.4 million total roster galactic power.

If you're interested, please look for the "adult gaming" guild in the game and send a join request.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, and fun player. We routinely run heroic Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and heroic AAT raids (about 2x per week). Our Galactic Power rating is over 49 million and climbing fast. You can help increase it faster!

Our members range in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps, but we do maintain an active Discord server to help coordinate raids and territorial battles. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to our Rancor raids because it dies in 30 minutes or less.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have a Galactic Power rating of at least 800,000, send me a PM or reply to this thread. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Options
    SmugglersRise is a 71M GP HAAT guild with 31 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We and typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

Top 200 in the arena and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • Options
    Doombringer Heroic Rancor & Heroic AAT on farm, usually at 2pm EDT / 8 pm CEST.

HAAT 24h 0 Damage Registration.
    First TB 29*.

We are recruiting 2 strong new members (lvl85)with impeccable contribution and a good roster. We will accept players weaker if they show potential, commitment and dedication.
    Our goal is to bolster our guild & improve in TB.

Respect, always improving, helping one another and fun are our core values. At Doombringer every single member matters, we will provide everyone the tools to grow and get a better understanding of the game. If you share those values and wanna unlock the mighty Hermit Yoda, come & join us.
    You can contact us on Discord : Zetana#8176. Ally code 414 968 133.
    Discord&swfoh.gg profile = mandatory.

May the force be with you.
  • Options
    Hi Guys

Looking for 2 strong players to join our guild (GhostsOfSparta). 1.4 mil + GP preferable.
    We run T7 Rancor around 3 times a week and HAAT twice.
    Must be willing to use Discord and must be hard working and active.
    Message on here if interest or add me on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    Final note: No **** haha

Cheers
  • Options
    Hi holotable buddies,

soon the next TB Ends - so, for some, the time is coming to look for a new guild.
    Since we want to replace some of the less active members in our guild (at the Moment we are 49/50), it could be you, who we are looking forward to!

You want General Kenobi shards? -> your right with us (we dont have any specific HAAT squad requirements for you, since we easily beat this raid, even so it was at the beginning a long journey for us to do so).

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: 9pm (gmt +1) as usual with a 24h cooldown and afterwards all-in
    Third party chat: Discord (mandatory for tb coordination and also we have there nice discussions going on, as well a whole Collection of guides)
    GP: 52 Mio, last TB we reached 26*
    Raid tickets: no requirements, we just want active Players, who enjoy playing and manage so around 26k-28k tickets/day

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - willingly to Focus on TB and willingly to farm Teams for there (LS Teams - Resistance, Clones, Rebels and of Course the Hoth Brothers / CHS)
    - friendly and communicative

To summarize:
    We are not any of those big guild alliance consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoys playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown, joining discord chat app and following tb instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway at the same time ambitious.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you, who we are searching for! ;)

So damm, don't hesitate:
    write me a pm here,
    hit me on discord JDK#0313
    or send me an ally request ingame - 771-692-926

Cheers!

JDK
  • Options
    The British Knights are recruiting. We are on a gp of 85 mill + 37 stars last tb.
    The British Knights 48/50
    Heroic aat and ranky 7pm raid times GMT
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2620/the-ones-british-knights/

Contact TBK Humble#5329 or send an ally request to 942778278

This is a great guild with a caring group of dedicated players who have the experience and desire to dominate this game.

Hit me up and we'll chat.
  • Options
    PSI GAMING

HEROIC HAAT guild recruiting 48/50

Looking for 2 players due to player attrition. Must be top 50 pvp and minimum 1.3 GP.
    Message me for invite

Our guild is currently recruiting ACTIVE, MATURE and Friendly players, HIGH LEVELS. We are interested in players that are looking for a friendly, active, mature and extremely helpful environment. We are a semi-casual group of players that all have jobs, significant others and kids. We understand that you've got a life outside of the game and have no problem with people taking breaks, as long as you can give us a heads up. We have a strong core of RL/Gaming friends that have been playing together for years. Our guild chat is active throughout the day with people always willing to help and answer your questions. We would love to have you join the guild and grow with us!

Our guild is best suited for HEROIC LEVELS
    People that can contribute 600+ Raid tickets daily.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you contribute to daily guild activities, as it benefits the entire guild.

T7 raids takes 2 days. Rancor 24 hour registration then free for all. HAAT free for all from onset. We raid as soon as we have the tickets available. We stagger raid start times so that we can accommodate everyone.

3rd Party Chat requirements are NOT REQUIRED! We do use WHATSAPP to chat outside of the game but it is optional.
    We are currently have 48 VERY active players 45 of them level 85
    Guild Leadership:
    Nerf Herder - 398-991-588
    Wu Zetian - 582-944-826
    Green Arrow: 317-871-861

Please leave your current guild before sending invite so I know you're interested in joining.
    We look forward to playing with you!
    Best
    GA
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    Top 150 guild "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor and HAAT on farm, come get GK shards

-Very active, friendly guild (28-29K tickets/day) - we love our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

-79M+ guild GP and climbing quickly, come get 34 or more stars with us

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.6M, preference given to folks with CHS, CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, Hoth Rebel Scout and/or any of the random other rebel toons and ewoks that are needed

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    HD Wolfpack is looking for 2 players as we push over 112m next run!!! Move before the next TB!!

Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 ranked guild by GP, CS and PVP!!

Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom and extremely active. We are looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/

We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!

http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/

Must be ranked 1-20 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters consisting of 30+ g11+ toons. You will need 2.3 million or higher Galatic Power. Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.

Contact directly by discord please.
    Discord Info (Case sensitive)
    SyracuseJedis#2581 (Cap SJ)
    JJBagger#6271 (Cap JJB)
  • Options
    jg32sRO.jpg

Sigma Sithlords - all Heroic guild looking for players strong in TB

~ Well organized guild with a great community
    ~ Ideal raid and reset times for CST and EST players
    ~ 600 tickets daily and time to post zero in raids

Come check out our community on Discord at: https://discord.gg/nJSFWv7

Sigma Sithlords is a well-organized, all-heroic guild with friendly members who love to help each other grow in the game. As part of the 3000 player-strong ALLIΔNCE, we have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources.

Even if you are not 100% HAAT ready feel free to reach out. If you don’t qualify for this guild, THE ALLIΔNCE community has guilds available at every level and time zone.

Please reach out to me either on here or on Discord, Malves85#2450

http://thesigmaalliance.com/ssl

Happy Gaming!!
  • Options
    Asian HAAT guild GMT +6 +7 +8 +9 [77M GP 49/50] looking for 1 active & committed team player.

Hi guys, we are looking for 1 active & committed team player to boost our TB * in order to achieve better rewards and growing together.

Current guild GP 77M (49/50) & previous TB @ 33* with 48 members participate.
    Guild reset time @ 18:30pm (GMT +7)
    Heroic Rancor @ 21:00pm (GMT +7)
    HAAT @ 19:00pm (GMT +7)
    We do both raids with 24 Hours 0 damage rules.
    Raids as often as the guild coin allow (We run at least 3 Heroic Rancor & 2 HAAT per week with bonus of each as we have tickets)

Requirements :

(1) LINE app is mandatory. TB require some form of coordination & communication throughout the guild so we need all members are reachable.
    (2) Around 1.5M GP and at least with some TB key toons unlock/on farm (CLS, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Hoth Rebel Scout and Captain Han Solo)
    (3) 600/600 tickets daily. It's ok to miss occasionally but do give us a heads up.
    (4) Follow Guild rules and TB rules.

Please PM me with your ally code and LINE/Discord ID if you are interested. Thank you !
  • Jaysloger
    76 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Heroes of the Fallen Empire:

From the ashes of fallen guilds the Heroes of the Fallen Empire have risen. From the beginning community has been a main focus of the guild, seeking to build a family of like-minded heroes. Friendships come as quickly as other rewards in this guild, and the family bond is as strong as any Mandalorian clan.

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 85), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets,have a galactic power of 1mil/higher,have ready haat teams ,must have both hoth rebel solider/scout and be willing to farm them to 7 stars for our territory battles. We have gotten 26 stars in both our guilds during territory battle and are only to going to do better!

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by our guilds, but members of all locations are welcome.

Both our guilds galactic power is around 60mil a piece and higher!

Join Heroes of the Fallen Empire as they take on the galaxy together!

We are currently accepting members to both our guilds to replace inactives.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our link is
    https://discord.gg/GJuarky
    Plz post in fallenrecruits only to till officer accepts you into our guild.

Leader for guild 1:Madman Monster
    Leader for guild 2:Darth Viciousss
    My ally code is:636-898-792

I look forward to seeing you join our Empire!!!
  • ScurvyRat
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Post edited by ScurvyRat on
  • Options
    LukeWarmOnTheInside is recruiting for two spots. One is a replacement for a very strong player in our 90M GP guild (37-38 TB stars, raids of course on easy farm status).

Position 1: 2M GP minimum
    Position 2: 1.5M GP minimum

Guild uses Discord for chat, is a great group of laid-back folks, most of whom have been playing together since guilds launched. Raids alternate 2pm / 10pm eastern with blocked phases for AAT (P1-P2 one day, then P3-P4 the next) so that folks from varying time zones can participate. The guild is mostly Eastern US with some EU/UK and other US time zones represented.

Please PM me or find me on Discord at dmc97#5660 for more info. If you have more than 1 or 2 people that you know might be interested, that's not a deal breaker. We can look into ways for bringing over small groups.

Cheers!
  • Options
    Cobalt Phoenix has 1 spot open and looking for an eager player to join our ranks! If you're looking for a fun & relaxed group to farm some HAAT and participate in Territory Battles, please send us a message! Our guild is world wide and use a 24hr hold period on all raids to make sure our brethren around the world get an opportunity to participate.
    We don't have too many strict requirements, only that you participate daily to hit your 600, use Line to communicate with everyone and preferably use swgoh.gg to better coordinate our TB platoons. We are looking for someone with a minimum total GP of 1.3 Million. Send me a msg with your friend code or link to your swgoh.gg page.
    We have eclipsed the 25* or higher mark in each TB to put us in the next reward tier and have a guild GP of over 62 Million..
    Raid times rotate on a weekly schedule to benefit all around the world.
    The guild reset time is 7PM EDT.
    If you're interested, please msg me here or reach out to me on Line @ waynerz666
  • Options
    Seeking an active Officer for our Casual Guild. Must have played for over a year.
    See our thread for details: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/89285/seeking-veteran-players-to-help-lead-a-newer-guild
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    LØFÂ Fêarlêss Guild is a New Guild in The Lêgiøn Øf Fêar Âlliance. We are currently looking for Haat Players & possibly have a few guilds merge into this Alliance.If you have any questions feel Free to ask or send me a message. This Alliance is for people who want to be good, but also remember it's a game & not just be tossed around from guild to guild like trash. All players matter if it's a opinion or a simple suggestion. It's starting from ground up!

Rules
    1. 600 Tickets Daily Mandatory

2. Line Chat App Is Mandatory

3. HPIT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs

4. HAAT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs

Lêgiøn Øf Féar Âlliance Founder
    LØFÂ Lêgiøn Leader 484-386-634
    Line Chat ID is Matt9278
    Discord {LØFÂ} Lêgiøn Lêgênd#9639
  • Options
    HEROES ITA. We do BOTH the eroic raid. we want motivated players.
    if you are intersted click on my SWGOH profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/matdic/.

We have a chat on Telegram, if you want more information about us search "Matdich" and write me.
    RULES:
    We requires more than 1 million PG,
    12 hours to wait before do damages in the incursion.
    600 Tickets Daily.
  • Options
    Looking for Kenobi?

Our heroic tank takedown guild, "Talk to the Han" is recruiting. We have a GP of 67K.

We have 3 spots left that we'd love to fill with active members. We are a fun and very active alliance with a predictable heroic raid schedule to suit all global time zones. We have members from Australia, USA and U.K. If you are a level 85 player who earns 600 raid coins a day and willing to join us on LINE please contact us.

Seize your opportunity and contact me on the forum or "foxydsf" or "twokman27" on LINE

Click Here to View Talk To The Han on SWGOH.gg
  • Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Options
    Guild: First Galactic Empire

Our people: https://swgoh.gg/g/1210/first-galactic-empire/

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 4PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such. We do 2 hAAT and 3 Rancors every week, and Tuesday is gentlemanly Tuesday in Rancor, where people with maxed Han Solo are encouraged to use joke teams.

TB: We have 75million GP. We got 31 stars last TB and are on track for 33 stars this time around. We have a clear path to grow towards 40 stars by December and invite you to join us in that!

We need one or two more members to complete our team! Preferably > 1m GP, 6* ships (and capital), 6* HRScout, 5* HRSoldier. Preference for 5* CHS and CLS, Phoenix team, and other useful TB toons. If you're interested and have what it takes, let us know asap here or on discord. We use discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter.

What we offer: a friendly guild and Kenobi shards, as well as a good place to challenge yourself with the new game mode!

Send me a message here or on discord: Acrofales#2025.
    Ally code: 317-824-548
  • Options
    Tanaka Clan is looking for a good group of players who like to have fun! We have room for 5-7 players. Our current GP is 54 million and rising fast. We raid in CST and have a 24 hour rule on heroic pit and normal AAT. Raids open one evening and go live the next at 7:30 pm CST. We are on the cusp of HAAT, and are waiting on a few players to strengthen their teams.
    We require:
    - Minimum GP of 1 million
    - 4 teams for HAAT (actively working towards them at least)
    - Energy for Raids, as much as possible
    - Contributes in each phase of TB
    - Discord optional (some use it, others don't)
    - Gets along well with others

Send me a message on Discord or through here. Discord will be faster and easier.
    ShadyRage#9071
  • Options
    Hey there guys we are PSI gaming.

We are looking for between 5 and 10 players to join or merge with our guild to push us onto the next level.

Most players are US and Euro, we have a few in Malaysia and Australasia. We are a Heroic guild looking for 5 possibly 10 members when we have weeded out the inactives. We have 41 lvl 85s but finding recruitment much harder recently. Especially for quality players who still have the hunger.

We farm HAAT and HPIT our GP is circa 45 million.

The guild has been going since christmas 2016. We are all P2P, F2P mature, players that are highly motivated.

We run HAAT and HPIT 2 and 3 times a week respectively.

We hit 24-25 stars in TB but want to take it to the next level hence why we are looking for a potential merger or mini alliance.

If you are interested then please feel free to reach out and contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best

GA

Guild Leadership:
    Nerf Herder - 398-991-588
    Wu Zetian - 582-944-826
    Green Arrow: 317-871-861

We look forward to playing with you!
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.3M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • VasoGreekHeroes
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    [img][/img]IMG_0087.png

The Greek Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Greek Active Guild and we are currently looking for a few daily players, most preferably from Greece, but everyone is welcome to join, if you don't mind the time difference.

We are crushing HAAT 2 times a week and we do both raids on a rotation to accomodate all preferences.
    We also have a strict 24h 0 damage rule both on rancor and HAAT, so that everyone can claim their spot on the rewards.
    So far we've been scoring 30+ stars in territory battles and we have a total 70m gp, that rises each day.

Requiremens:

-85 level with a HAAT ready squad
    -600 daily tickets
    -1.4m minimum gp and a roster able to contribute in tb
    -participation in discord is a must
    -You need to be respectful and cooperative

What we offer:

-Kenobi shards!!
    -A fun and friendly community

Our guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/4918/greek-heroes/

To apply:
    Discord id: Vaso#9064

Σας περιμενουμε!!

• Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats (57.8 million galactic power) is recruiting at least 4 players lvl 85 for both the Heroic raids and TB. We have made it through all phases of the TB with 29 stars so far as our best total. We are not part of an alliance, but a group of friends that foster cooperation and team atmosphere. If you love swgoh and are looking for a friendly place to grow your roster and learn along the way, this is the place you want to be! There are no real whales here, but a group of people that grew together and achieved haat status. We are a top 200 guild overall, and also in haat and rancor individually. We have minimum rules, 24hr 0 damage in hrancor and 24 hr 0 damage in haat. This allows whole guild to reap the benefits of raids. LINE app is also a requirement. We have our guild chat there for strategy, suggestions or whatever else comes up.

We always have 29k+ tickets a day and max several guild activities weekly. At a minimum, we run 3 hrancors and 2 haats a week.

If you are wondering if you might not be strong enough, go ahead and shoot me a pm here or message me or our leader on LINE.

We will gladly send you a screenshot of our guild activity and/or rankings.

LINE IDs

bobby117a
    wormholetraveler45

Discord ID
    bobby117#3003

Ally codes:
    bobby117: 866-734-953
    wormholetraveler: 646-659-425

Our guild page is:https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Options
    Driving Forces 82M (a Team Skunk - The Sith Community Member)
    Hey there,

We're an international guild with members from the US, Canada, and the EU.

We regularly do HPit's and HAAT's (24 hr 0 dmg rules):
    HPit = Start times: 21:00 and 14:00 EDT(-4 UTC)
    HAAT = Start times: 21:00 and 15:00 EDT(-4 UTC) raids may be pushed back if they overlap with Rancor by 1 hour

On our last TB we netted 32 stars and are constantly growing and evolving. We are currently seeking three more active players to join our family.

Guild requirements:
    • You must be ACTIVE on Discord
    • Minimum of 600 tickets/day
    • Follow raid rules / guild rules
    • Participate in all active raids
    • Minimum of 20 Gear X+ characters
    • GP min of 1.6M

We are a semi-casual guild focused on working together to evolve and grow. When you succeed, we all succeed. Because we are in the Team Skunk family, there are chances to advance to other guilds if you like, but we do not actively feed other guilds - If you like our vibe and want to grow with us, then that's where we want you. No drama, just fun...

Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord (links below)
    Fun and Advancement Await!

When you come, call for Driving forces

https://discord.gg/XtX38DS

Killerbs007, Officer, recruiter, and right hand of the leader.
    Join The Republic, and find a amazing guild and community https://discord.gg/neFzuVB
  • Options
    Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon (62 mil GP)

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

We have 2 open spot left, Looking to recruit members for the next TB.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day mandatory.
    2) Must have discord.
    3) 1.2+ Mil GP

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club
    Ravendock#8713
  • moicano
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Elite Cartel Recruits! we do 2 Haat and 3 R7 at week, 27* last TB . Gp 57MLN (guild reset at 16,30
    GMT). We are a Group of friends, from australia to europe and Usa, that created a social and competitive guild. 1) 500+ daily tickets 2) use of Telegram (it is Anonymous chat app) 3) GP 1 milion + 4) do raids and TB, 5) have fun and respect other members ;-) If interested contact me, telegram: @elitesw; line moycano78; discord moycano #2085 AC 627-363-491 https://swgoh.gg/g/10153/elite-cartel/

Elite Cartel Recluta! Facciamo 2 Haat e 3 R7 a settimana, GP 57+ milioni (reset gilda alle
    16,30 GMT). Siamo un gruppo di amici che ha fondato una gilda social e competitiva, con membri dall'Australia fino agli Usa, forte presenza italiana. 1) 500+ daily tickets 2) uso di Telegram (è una chat anonima) 3) GP 1
    milion + 4) fare Raids e TB, 5) divertirsi e rispettare gli altri;-) se interessato contattami su telegram: @elitesw; line moycano78; discord moycano #2085 AC 627-363-491 https://swgoh.gg/g/10153/elite-cartel/
    Post edited by moicano on