Options
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • MrBrett
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    IMG
    ∆THΞKΞSSΞLRUN∆
    is currently looking for 5 haat ready players. Must be fun and competitive.
    Discord and swgoh.gg are recommended.
    Hit us up on discord to learn more or message me here for more info.
    https://discord.gg/cQvaVZe
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3260/thekesselrun/
  • Slazbacca
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hidden Nerf Herders

FULL!
    Post edited by Slazbacca on
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys...this is Padiwan Inc guild/Lugo guild support,.we are looking between 10 -15 guys to join us in our haat guild
    If you havent done yet heroic yet......this is your chance to join a really fun group of ppl, join us for our journey to heroic!!!.......
    We have scheduled heroic Wednesday....so , what we need is people with ready haat teams....600 daily....active ,team work and have fun with us
    No Mercenaries (mercs)!!
    Contact Line id: padiwaninc
  • TheR00
    13 posts Member
    Options
    darthforces.com
    DARTHFORCES 45/50
    We are looking for 5 HAAT ready gamers.
    Currently completing 3 heroic rancor raids p/w and 2 AAT raids p/w.
    Once we fill this spots we will be ready for HAAT raid and to help with recruitment and guild support we created a website www.darthforces.com
    *24hr 0 damage to be recorded for rancor raid, Top 10 from previous raid is restricted to phase 1 and 3 for AAT raid otherwise FreeForAll
    *Daily 600 ticket contribution
    *Line app required for better communication
    *SWGOH.gg registered
    90% of our members have been together for a long time and we never have any issues, if you break the rules we run a 3 strike system with a strike dissolving after 3 months
    We are based in Australia and USA and successfully balance the different time zones and take advantage when doing HAAT raid and spread the damage out.
    We look forward to having you on board.
  • RafAzi
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hiring mercs to help us complete HAAT.

We are stuck at about 45% of P2 as we are just starting to try out HAAT.

Looking to hire around 10 mercs to help us complete the job.

Add me up at Ally code: 548-836-763
  • Options
    New Day Dawning (https://swgoh.gg/g/5846/new-day-dawning/) is an organised HAAT guild run by experienced players and is looking to replace a couple of inactives.

We're an international guild with no whales (as you can see from sorting by number of G11 toons) but very experienced members (see guild currency produced). Our guild is based on teamwork instead of relying on one or two whales to carry others. We do heroic pit and HAAT as often as possible and average around 27.5k raid tickets per day - which we are trying to increase by getting rid of inactives...

PM me with any questions...
  • Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, a daily contributor, and (preferably) have teams for heroic tank. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    3:00 est raid times
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to TΔ Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you as we have hAAT on farm, and are looking for more members to share the Kenobi love with.

Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ/SigmΔ

Slots Open: Δlpha-1/ZetΔ-1/OmegΔ-1/SigmΔ-1

Rancor: Tier VII-Tier VI

AAT: Tier VII-Tier VI

Requirements:

Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-85/ZetΔ-85/OmegΔ-80/SigmΔ-75
    Minimum Gear 10+ - Δlpha-10/ZetΔ-10/OmegΔ-5/SigmΔ-0
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Except SigmΔ
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Hunting
    JD
  • Renie
    120 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    "Europe Strikes Back" (48/50)

ESB is still looking for enthusiastic players. We help, we care, we are organized and we have rules. We have endgame experienced and helpful leaders who care about their members and want to see everyone progress as a team.

T7 pit raids: 7pm London time, 24hrs registration
    HAAT: 8pm London time
    raid ticket production: > 29'5k means a raid nearly every day
    guild has done over 130 pit raids and over 50 tank raids
    chat app LINE
    no 600 means ban for next raid, registration with 0 damage is always allowed

https://swgoh.gg/g/5055/europe-strikes-back/

Although we be planning our raid around euro time zone, players from all areas welcome.

A decent HAAT squad gear level 11 or working on it? Level 80 or higher? Yes? OK!
    Send your application to "renie10" or "docbmw" (LINE IDs).
    Ally code: 445-469-746
  • Options
    Empire Mandalore, a guild less than 1 week old is ready to start HAAT tonight. We have a few spots left for players looking to join a great group with a strong community.

Happy Memorial Day!
  • Options
    Death Star Alliance

Elite structured guilds getting 29-30k a day, crushing haats, gw, top of ships and normal arena, we have the best players and strategies.

We're expanding again and looking for new players who can get 600 everyday.
    Line is mandatory having fun is mandatory!!!

You can add to our line chat by clicking the following link

http://line.me/R/ti/g/Meug7D7C7U

Raids are 24 hour post 0 then FFA on rancor. We have several guilds so there's a FFA that will work for your time zone.

Haats are 24 hours minimum run time with scheduled phases for coordinated attacks using hi level "Lugo" like strategies to gain extra advantages vs the tank. Post a 0 anytime to guarantee a reward if real life gets busy, this is just a game after all but we're dedicated to having fun, progressing fast, and helping each other succeed.

Look forward to riding with you soon!!!!

DeathStarRayGun "Official Ray gun used in the movies"

We have Slave Leia pics too...
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Order of Legendary Warriors

Guild looking for active players who can earn guild tickets and this all. No any duties, just relax and receive bonuses. We complete Rancor VI in one day, we need players to earn tickets faster and start Heroic battles. Please join us.

My ID: 233-489-254
  • Slazbacca
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hidden Nerf Herders

FULL!
    Post edited by Slazbacca on
  • Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Im lvl 75 wanting to join a guild doin heroic rancor and heroic tank. I have 3 7* toons as well just need guidance and help.
  • CuzzoCuhnobi
    205 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    CR33PING D3ATH
    Starting our 1st HAAT in 1 day, Hrancor every 2 days.
    Looking for experience in the AAT, with a reasonably geared roster, lvl 75+
    Ally code: 165-934-824

USA/Europe mix, able to accommodate different time zones/schedules
    Currently 49/50

Post edited by CuzzoCuhnobi on
  • Anreath_Erith
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi all, I am Anraeth Erith from Mind Tricks, a guild who just started completing HAAT on a regular basis.

If you are a very active player who likes long walks on the beach, watching the sunset, wants a guild that looks out for one another, and works together to do high end content; then your search for a home is over!

Use this Discord link to start the interview process https://discord.gg/A4XU7Z2 we are looking for a few new members and you could be one of them! Let's get some more GK shards!
  • Options
    Hi, lvl 83 600 tickets a day strong player. I am currently between guilds.

https://swgoh.gg/u/expandir/

Thanks!
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to TΔ Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you as we have hAAT on farm, and are looking for more members to share the Kenobi love with.

Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ/SigmΔ

Slots Open: Δlpha-1/ZetΔ-1/OmegΔ-1/SigmΔ-1

Rancor: Tier VII-Tier VI

AAT: Tier VII-Tier VI

Requirements:

Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-85/ZetΔ-85/OmegΔ-80/SigmΔ-75
    Minimum Gear 10+ - Δlpha-10/ZetΔ-10/OmegΔ-5/SigmΔ-0
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Except SigmΔ
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Hunting
    JD
  • kmilky
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Unlimited Power is looking to fill one slot in our guild. We're farming HAAT and Rancor, and generally speaking are fairly laid back. Here are the basics:
    • 550 tix per day (basically expecting 600 most days with the occasional IRL stuff)
    • Don't do damage on raids outside of posted windows.
    • Our guild reset is 730p PDT
    • Our H Rancor raids start at 630p PDT
    • Our HAAT runs on one of two schedules
    • - Weekdays: 4pm PDT for phase 1, 5pm PDT for phases 2-3, 5pm PDT the following day for p4
    • - Weekends: 11am PDT for phase 1, 12pm PDT for phase 2-3, 12pm PDT the following day for p4

Who we're looking for:
    • At least 30 toons at 7-star
    • At least 20 toons at G10+
    • Ability to farm zetas from the ship challenge (8 5-star ships)
    • Must be willing to use Discord

Shoot me a DM here if you're interested or hit me up on Discord at @kmilky#5080. My swgoh profile is https://swgoh.gg/u/kmilky/. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
  • Options
  • Options
    Shifty L0gic
    CST
    0 damage 24 hour on T7 Rancor
    Discord

We have between 7-12 openings and are looking to recruit HAAT ready individuals as we are getting ready to transition into HAAT. Rules are lax just be friendly and the 0 damage rule are all that are enforced. As we transition into HAAT we ask that you use Discord so we can help coordinate and plan our efforts.

PM to apply!
  • Blood
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I am a lvl 83 active player started back in january. Myself and my lvl 85 buddy are looking for a HAAT guild. I know im not a selling point to be added, my friend has roughly 43 7* characters and roughly 9 gear 10+ and 20 at gear 9. We are a package deal.

We run on CST canada time
    very active
    easily get 600 daily raid tickets

my id 288-877-869
    his id 534-264-836

looking forward to hearing from you
    we have line willing to get discord
  • Options
    Sigma Sithlords, a division of THE ALLIΔNCE
    U.S. EST timezone
    600 tickets daily and 24 node limit for GW guild activity
    Discord.gg/3BEb - https://discord.gg/nJSFWv7
    http://www.thealliancegaming.com/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17816/sigma-sithlords/

Sigma Sithlords is looking for players to convert young jedi to help us complete HAAT. We are part of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a large organized system of several guilds already completing HAAT, with our guild very close to being added to the list of HAAT guilds. We currently have 40 members and are looking to fill our roster so we can begin taking down the tank.
    We are currently doing Heroic Rancor with the zero post rule to ensure everyone receives rewards. We open the raid at 9:30pm EST and its usually taken down in under 20min. We are currently doing normal AAT with the zerg from start rule but once we get more members we will begin doing the HAAT.

This is a very large and well organized guild with all friendly members that love to help out. I’ve been playing this game for a short while with absolute no direction before looking online and finding this guild a month or two ago. You can tell with my poor arena score and having 30+ g8 toons but only a few g10 lol. I thought I was playing pokemon, trying to collect every character and level and gear everyone up. This guild has their own website with tons of information as well as fancy google sheets that will help you focus your time and effort to become a better player. We are all here to help each other grow.

Even if you are not 100% HAAT ready feel free to reach out to me. If you don’t qualify for this guild, THE ALLIΔNCE group has many others you can join then work your way up to a HAAT guild. We also have guilds in different time zones as we are all on different work/play schedules so if EST doesn’t work for you then we should have another HAAT guild that will. If you don’t have Discord don’t be afraid to say so. Its an easy app to use and I can help you get started.

Please reach out to me either on here or on Discord, Malves85 { ΣΔ
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    We (GoonRaiderS2) are recruiting towards clearing HAAT, our most recent attempt we had it at ~25% in Phase 3 with A LOT of weak players we want to replace with people who have a HAAT-ready roster. In ~4 weeks orso, with a lot of better players to replace our bad players - the raid is going down I can guarantee you.

Our requirements and rules;

- 600 tickets daily - it's okay if you can't make it. We're a super friendly guild with a great atmosphere and without any drama.
    - At least one HAAT ready squad.
    - We have a 24 hour CD on the rancor raid. FFA at 8 PM UK time (GMT+1).
    - AAT is FFA. 2 PM UK time.
    - Come join us on Discord, you'll have a great time with us!
    - Being friendly
    - No silly rules - we only want you to have fun and earn your General Kenobi Shards with us!

dKk0ELL.png

Discord -> https://discord.gg/AGurbZD

SWGOH page -> https://swgoh.gg/g/8441/goonraiders2/

Feel free to PM me, or add me in game (ally code; 666-884-319) or to contact me on discord.

• aalbin81
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Eastern time zone guild. We're laid back, but also serious about wanting to earn GK shards. We have one spot open for a HAAT ready player.

We're not a HAAT guild yet. Our last attempt we got halfway through P4 before hitting a wall. We've since added a big hitter and a few additional members. We're looking to fill the last available spot before our next HAAT attempt. We're pretty confident about our chances but we'll take any extra help we can get.

We do enforce 24 hour / zero damage on Rancor. Other than that, we just want someone that is willing and able to participate in the HAAT raid.

If interested, message me on Discord @ Albin#6167 or add me as an ally 347-888-345
  • Options
    I am looking for a HAAT guild.
    Have 60 7 star
    Daily player
    Top guy in my guild looking for a challenge
  • BattleSheep
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Looking for 15 13 10 9 active players who wants GK

Who we are[/b]: Forming a sister guild. Most of the main guild all have 7* GK already. The main guild will swap guys to help the new formed sister guild to finish HAAT.

The next HAAT will start in a week's time depending how many people we can get

Raid time: 9PM EDT and Noon EDT, switchable to make sure all have a chance to raid

we do HRancor raid too, but that's just too easy... and we have first 24hr 0 damage rule so everyone get something...

To Qualify:
    • Must produce 600 activity each day, you will first get warning, then kicked...
    • We don't care how many G11 you got. you heard me right... we don't need strong players. Just Active players
    • We don't care how many 7 star you got, at least one so you can join the raid...
    • Must have line app, be chatty and fun
    • Willing to donate and share gears!

MgNcbls.jpg

JOIN us today! Space running out fast

Hit me up with Line app. My Line ID: zzhbkk

Post edited by BattleSheep on
  • Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Im lvl 76 with 3 7* toons looking for a heroic rancor and heroic tank guild thats willing to allow me to be part of there team. I always do my 600 tickets an would love some kenobi shards.
  • Options
    New Day Dawning (https://swgoh.gg/g/5846/new-day-dawning/) is an organised HAAT guild run by experienced players and is looking to replace a couple of inactives.

We're an international guild with no whales (as you can see from sorting by number of G11 toons) but very experienced members (see guild currency produced). Our guild is based on teamwork instead of relying on one or two whales to carry others. We do heroic pit and HAAT as often as possible and average around 27.5k raid tickets per day - which we are trying to increase by getting rid of inactives...

PM me with any questions...