Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Goober1_
    472 posts Member
    Options
    High end player looking to move to a Heroic AAT Guild

My current guild is stagnant and has been for some time. They are great people but lack the leadership to do what is necessary to clean house and push the guild to the next level and move us into HAAT.

My roster is filled with 78 7* characters of which 18 are gear 11, 15 gear 10, 21 gear 9, and another 16 gear 8 (with other projects up and coming) so carrying my weight will not be an issue.

What I am looking for is a guild that downs Heroic Pit a minimum 2-3 times per week and HAAT at least twice. My goal is to get General Kenobi to add to my roster and challenge for rank 1 in my arena shard. I would prefer a guild that does a 24hrs zero damage registration period for Rancor raids, as I have a busy life and work schedule and cannot always make raid start times, but this is not a deal breaker.

What I am NOT looking for is a guild that mercs itself out, has a ton of requirements (limiting daily energy spending, arena battles, etc so that everyone can receive the same guild currency payout- sorry life doesn't give participation trophies), or is filled with elitists who make the game an unfriendly environment.

I am in the U.S. central time zone so generally evening raid times work best for me, however afternoons would be acceptable also. Late nights (after 9pm CST) or mornings do not work for me due to my work schedule.

Due to circumstances in my current guild I do not wish to post my ally code at this time. If anyone is interested in my services please PM me and we can discuss any potential transfer.

Ive got a spot for you
    Line id thepain40
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Group of 3 HAAT guilds looking to fill 4th. When the guild is filled, members will be distributed to complete HAAT. Get in early. PM me here or on Line. Line ID zzhbkk.
  • Options
    My guild just started clearing Heroic tank and could add 5 more people.

We implement a 24 hour no damage on rancor and damage registration on HAAT. We're based in EST but we have a few people from all over and with different work schedules. We try to rotate times as best as we can.

We encourage getting 600 tickets a day but it's not required, we just want people to be active. We do have a discord server too, but again, not required.

PM me if you're interested in joining us. Thanks
  • TeshKarhann
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Frequent Fighters, a solo guild, just cleared HAAT for the first time. Join us as we unlock Kenobi! Looking for ticket producers (500-600 expected, not regularly enforced) and at a relatively high level (70 bare minimum). Potential members should have a solid HAAT team in the works, preferably for P3.

We run heroic pit raids Friday and Saturday at 5pm eastern now plus bonus raids but that schedule may be changing. We stick to a 24 hr registration window of zero damage.

Edit: All full ATM.
    Post edited by TeshKarhann on
  • Options
    eShyVcA.jpg?1

Adult Gaming is recruiting. We're an HAAT guild that is team-focused, with active leadership.

-We do T7 Rancor and HAAT multiple times a week.
    -There is a 24hr no damage period before each Rancor raid and we limit people to 1 team afterwards. HAAT is FFA. Raid starting times are always in the evening based on EST.
    -We have a Line chat, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 400 daily raid tickets.
    -We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and giving gear is actively encouraged.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 with at least 2 HAAT ready teams.

If you're interested, please send me an ally request in the game and I will send you an invite to the guild.

PadmeSkywalker 383-247-961.

Thanks!

• Options
    Hi, I am officer in "MASS EFFECT N7 SW" Guild and we have 49 very active members (lvl85, daily 600, line app to communicate). We regularly complete Heroic Rancor in 15 minutes and our next HAAT in next days. We need just one HAAT ready player (one team for each phase, 2Mil. damages min.)
    We're European based Guild, we normally raid between 7.30pm - 10.30pm (gmt+1), our reset is 7.30pm (gmt+1).
    You can contact me here or Pm me or catch me on Line App if you want to discuss further.
    cheers
    Name: Akeron (Officer)
    Ally code: 864-798-554
    Line ID: 864-798-554
    or
    Name: N7 (Leader)
    Ally code: 237-187-428
    Line ID: n7SW
  • Froov
    92 posts Member
    Options
    The Ghost Squadron is recruiting!

We are a fun loving haat farming guild with 2 spots open.

Raid schedule:
    We run haat at least twice a week. Haat starts 11am AZ / 6pm UTC single teams in each phase until p4 is open which we leave alone until FFA is called 24 hours after start time.
    Pit we run noon AZ / 7pm UTC. Pit is 24 hour zero tap.

Expectations:
    Do your 600 tickets daily. Participate in all raids. Be active. Don't be a ****.

Line chat is required.

We are English speaking with most of our people in US or U.K. and a few people from other regions. We are part of a 5 guild community all of which are haat capable.

If you are able to do 2% damage to each phase in haat and think this guild may be for you, please contact me in Line. ID is froovy69
  • Options
    Spaceballs is now taking down Heroic AAT.

We’re also looking for 1-2 more players who are ready for this challenge and ready to join us; space has been freed up by removing dead weight, we are not looking for someone to carry us.

We are a good group of players, we are probably an older group of guys. There is no drama in this guild, so no need to worry about name calling or flaming. If you like stirring up trouble, this is not the guild for you.

Requirements:
    1. Good Attitude
    2. Discord App
    3. Characters/Roster that is ready to raid HAAT, should have a squad for each phase and be able to do a minimum of 2% damage in each phase
    4. Daily play – everyone should strive for 600 tokens daily

If you’re interested, reach out to us on our guild chat @ https://discord.gg/UP87JbX

DISCORD IS REQUIRED!
  • Options
    Open Recruiting for Twilighthunters For Han Solo/General Kenobi Shards Lvl 80+ Only!
    I just removed 18 inactive players from our Guild, so 32/50 in our group now, all guys that donate constantly, we give Raid/TT/Arena/Fleet advice, and all around try to help out anyone that needs it.
    We are looking for lvl 80+ guys, as the majority of us are 85, my name there if you have any problems finding the Guild is StealthAssassin, 926-445-943.
    Free milk and cookies to who joins.... j/k >:) For real though, one of the best things about our group is we ALWAYS donate, even hard to get gear. Honestly, we're are about 10 of the missing 18 ppl away from beating the Kenobi and Solo lvl 7* raids. Last time we tried we were 1 tier away from winning, and that was with missing 18 ppl
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • havok99
    150 posts Member
    Options
    KHAL - Part of WWL

Hello All,

Haat guild is looking for 1 Haat ready player that can do 2% overall. We don't need the damage, but we are looking for people that have worked on their squads. 600 daily energy/raid tix is required. With that, we raid almost everyday. Guild reset is 7:30pst/10:30pm est. We raid at 12 noon eastern for both Heroic raids and have a 12hr zero damage period for both. If this sounds good to you or if you have any questions, friend me on Discord Havok99#6590 and we can chat. May the force be with you.
  • WangSolo
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Post edited by WangSolo on
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed HAAT!)

We have completed over 50 HAATs at this time, almost everyone has Kenobi 7*.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Currently ranked 7th out of all guilds on collection score! - https://swgoh.gg/g/collection-score/
    Top 10 guild in Arena!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, min of 50 7* chars, daily players, top 25 in Arena, with HAAT raid ready teams. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days. No special chat app required. We use Discord, but optional.
    Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 10,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks,
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    Mando'a Enclave is recruiting

We complete Heroic rancor in under an hour and we are on the brink of completing HAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/8481/mandoa-enclave/

We are a friendly bunch and based around the world. Heroic raids are normally started at 10pm GMT

We have heavy donators within the guild and most players achieve their 600/day

We are looking for a couple of players to help us complete the HAAT

We use FB for chat

Ally code - 748-118-852
  • Options
    Rogueseers, an easy going Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT guild is looking for a player.

Raids are on a 6hr rotation start timers with first 24hours no damage. This is to provide equal start times for members of different regions.

Raid rotation timings are GMT 0 at 0100, 0700, 1300, 1900

Only requirements are

600 tickets daily

20 HAAT raid ready characters (provide swgoh profile)

6 7starred ships and level 85

Shoot me a message here or on Line if you are interested.

Line ID: gowmega and krwind

Guild info: https://swgoh.gg/g/8435/rogueseers/
  • durx1
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Guild-Shadow Collective
    Time zone- Central US
    Third Party Apps- Line/Discord (not required)
    Ticket requirements-none
    Raids-Both heroics

We are super chatty and friendly. Looking for someone capable of contributing to HAAT.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/durx1

Find me in line or discord if interested. Line:doccross discord:doccross #7424
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke/Strong With Force is looking to add a few new players. We have two guilds, both farming heroic tank and rancor, and are looking to add to our family.

We have a great group that has been together for a long time and is very supportive. We have strong leadership and fair systems in place. And we have Denzo. Check out his videos on YouTube.

If you can get your 600 and want to come hang out with us, send me a message on Line.
    Line ID: snake5277
  • Options
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 18+ gear 10/11 toons
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

Nihilus - swgoh.gg; ally code: 813-945-673; discord: DarthNihilus Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    Orestes - swgoh.gg; ally code: 625-891-196; discord: Orestes#8073
  • Options
    eShyVcA.jpg?1

Adult Gaming is recruiting. We're an HAAT guild that is team-focused, with active leadership.

-We do T7 Rancor and HAAT multiple times a week.
    -There is a 24hr no damage period before each Rancor raid and we limit people to 1 team afterwards. HAAT is FFA. Raid starting times are always in the evening based on EST.
    -We have a Line chat, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 400 daily raid tickets.
    -We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and giving gear is actively encouraged.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 with at least 2 HAAT ready teams.

If you're interested, please send me an ally request in the game and I will send you an invite to the guild.

PadmeSkywalker 383-247-961.

Thanks!

I'm interested in joining your guild and I have Line (ID zarronus). Ally code 321-462-788
  • Dazhub
    135 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    TEAM EXPLICIT are looking for daily active members, to fill the final slots in our active friendly guild.
    We are an international Guild, with members from all over the world.
    Reset Timezone: PST
    Heroic Rancor Raids : Tuesdays & Thursdays 11am PST (7pm GMT) & Saturdays 3pm PST (11pm GMT) - We have a 24hr zero damage for this raid to allow everyone to tag.
    Heroic AAT Raids : 7am PST (3pm GMT) - Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week. Time will be re-considered when it is finished very quickly.
    Access to Discord is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. While we encourage all members to strive for this, we also know that people have their own lives screwing up their game time.
    To apply you should be :
    Level 80+ player
    Swgoh.gg account (ideally)
    Have at least one full 7* team
    Be active daily
    Apply by sending a message or...
    BobaDaz - Ally code 833-937-933
    Pikey - Ally code 383-493-554
    Post edited by Dazhub on
  • Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, a daily contributor, and (preferably) have teams for heroic tank. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    3:00 est raid times
  • Options
    Went through glitches with current guild which kept booting me unintentionally although I was one of the top performing members of a pretty average guild. Looking to jump into a laid back adult guild with no chat requirements where real life comes first. But I participate daily and carry my weight. I have 18 gear 11 characters and am looking to get into a Heroic AAT guild as the last one I was in couldn't complete it. Thanks in advance for any invitation extended.
  • Options
    Close to ready HAAT guild looking for active players. We have a full guild, but looking to replace inactive players with new active players interested in completing a HAAT. Message me.
  • rasengan1337
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    BigFly18 wrote: »
    Went through glitches with current guild which kept booting me unintentionally although I was one of the top performing members of a pretty average guild. Looking to jump into a laid back adult guild with no chat requirements where real life comes first. But I participate daily and carry my weight. I have 18 gear 11 characters and am looking to get into a Heroic AAT guild as the last one I was in couldn't complete it. Thanks in advance for any invitation extended.
    we don't require you to chat. we just want people who read chat. if you'd like to try us on for size, you're more than welcome.

GreyJediKnights are recruiting members to fill out our guild, and to cut our teeth on the hAAT raid.
    we use discord for raid coordination, and for general communication.
    if you're a regular, daily player who wants a guild into which you can grow, then give us a try.
    we complete the heroic rancor in about 60-90 minutes, and we run it about twice a week. we observe a 24 hour no-damage rule, then FFA.
    we also run a tier IV rancor for members who are below 80 once or twice a week.
    guild members 80+ have a 500k damage limitation.
    we'd prefer to have new members who are already level 80+, with sufficient 7* toons to participate in the hAAT.
    message me on discord @rasengan1337#0440 if you're interested.
    ally code: 785-465-631
  • Stingray
    107 posts Member
    Options
    BB 8 My Homework is looking for 1-2 players with a strong roster and who get their 600 daily.

We are a top 200 guild in the world and top 30 average collection score. We run Heroic raids exclusively on rotational starting times of 6am 12pm 6pm 12am EDT with a 24hr zero attack window then under 24hrs remaining free-for-all. We try and keep things simple and drama free :) We use the LINE app to communicate.

We have helpful guild members from around the world and many with very strong rosters. If you'd like to join us just let us know!

You can check out our guild here:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1007/bb-8-my-homework/

If you'd like to join feel free to message me or contact our guild leader:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/drgrizz/

Happy guild shopping!

-Stingray
  • Options
    The End Game is not just a name!
    We are doing heroic tank and getting ready to master territory battles, and looking to fill two more spots. Our main concern is finding people that can contribute 600 tickets a day. We could use more zylos and chirpatine teams to make those phases go faster, but it's not a requirement.
    We use Line app, which is mandatory. We're not hardcore "send us daily screenshots" people, we just ask that you stay active.
    Guild activities reset at 7:30 pm Central US.
    We have both us and uk members, and try to schedule raids to accommodate everyone.
    If you're interested, hit me up on Line, user ID Ubilupus.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    The Outcast Rebels a top 200 guild are currently searching for four members. We are a serious guild looking for serious players. We raid 5 and 6 times a week all heroic raids.
    EST RAID SCHEDULE
    ALL HEROIC RAIDS
    24 HR ZERO DAMAGE ON RANCOR
    ONE TEAM PER PHASE ON HEROIC TANK
    (otherwise we kill heroic tank in an hour)
    We have a few requirements,
    1. Players need to get 600 tix daily so we can continue to raid at that schedule.
    2. Discord chat app
    3. Swgoh.gg profile so we can advise members on strategy.
    If you can fulfil these three requirements we have spots for you.
    We also have other spots available in our alliance of guilds that may suit your particular needs.
    Contact me on Discord 'Funky Chicken#6702'
    845-481-974
    Http://swgoh.gg/g/18507/outcast-rebels/
  • Options
    PF_1.png

TNR Pie Fighters

We are looking for a couple of active members who are HAAT ready to join our established HAAT guild.

Our guild reset is 18:30 GMT/UTC

We are a mostly formed by EU and US members and our raids are structured so that everyone can get involved and get rewards.

Our chief weapon is surprise!... Surprise and fear... fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency! Our three weapons are fear, and surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to TNR... Our four... no... Amongst our weapons... Hmf... Amongst our weaponry... are such elements as fear, surpr... I'll come in again.

In addition to being ready for HAAT we ask only that you do your 600 daily contribution to raid tickets and that you are active and join us on our discord server.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4548/tnr-pie-fighters/

I can be contacted on discord via π Ni#3166
    [TNR] KnightWhoSaysNi
  • Options
    Heroic AAT 2-3 times per week Heroic Rancor 3-4 times per week

Hi, we are Prepare, a UK based Heroic AAT guild with players from all over the world.
    We have 1 opening as 1 of our players has seemingly gone awol, quit, not really sure what happened but inactive over a week.

What we really are trying to do right now is assemble a unit of players ready to assault the new impending game mode. We don't expect to destroy the hardest tier at 1st attempt but what this guild has a history of doing, is finding our weaknesses and collectively solving problems very quickly, this is a very aware group of theory crafters, a mixture of intelligent December 2015 f2p's, part time spenders and the odd hibernating whale.

We use Line for communication, it can get incredibly hectic in chat so we have a 'no posting - info only' channel for those who have lives, there is a few of them!
    We run all raids at 7.30-8.30pm start London time. Rancor is a 24hr period for posting 0 damage followed by a free for all with soloists on rotation until they drop this reward adjustment @ 8.30pm.
    We currently have a 'challenge rancor' every other raid or so, this uses rng to determine faction groups which are allowed for attacks. This is just for fun because the raid has become boring and also should help prepare for new, impending game mode in some way.

HAAT we try to avoid running on Fri/Sat and split it over 2 nights, first night we do free for all on P1 @ 7.30pm then 1 team on P2 @ 8.00pm. Then the second night we do a free for all on P3 @7.30pm and 1 team in P4 @ 8pm. Usually P1 will close within 30 seconds so you need to be logged in just before tee off time to avoid missing an attack.
    We do expect 600/600 though don't kick for a few slips or if someone has given notice, holidays, got drunk and been in a coma for a weekend etc :smile:

We have plenty of 7* Kenobis in the guild, massive damage Clone, Resistance teams etc so we don't need players to be heroic ready but we do need them to be ultra active and have a fairly decent roster whilst we have no problem if you've spent a year building nightsisters and tuskens instead of the meta.
    Level 85 is definitely a minimum requirement and a bit of depth too, it isn't that we need damage from people but being level 85 at least gives reassurance that someone is most likely going to stick with the game for a while.

If this sounds a bit of you then hit me up here or on Line
    LINE I.D. - hob_besb
    In game name - Hobnob
    Ally code - 615-913-459
    swgoh.gg hobnob
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    HogtownHeroes are recruiting!

We are a heroic AAT and rancor guild and are looking for players that will be ready for Territory Battles.

We are US based. We start rancors at 9:00 PM EST and run 3-4 per week. For rancor, we have a 0-damage policy for 24 hours, and then we start a true FFA after an officer gives the go signal. We do not allow preloading damage for the rancor. Kills occur on either Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and/or Saturdays.

We run HAAT 2-3x week and have a 0-damage for the first 24 hours policy for it. Kills occur on either Monday, Thursday and/or Saturdays.

We maintain a Discord server that is mandatory for all members.

If you are ready to collecting your GK shards, please send me a message on here or on Discord at Maegor#0568.

Thank you,

Maegor
  • Options
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/

Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 25-30 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 50
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/