Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• xAiCx
    7 posts Member
    Options
    SpacebaIIs The Guild
    Looking for players ready to step back but still enjoy the game

Hey all, New guild here. We are a laid back guild forming from former serious players. We have no energy requirements and no level requirements.

The founders and I are coming from former heroic tank guilds. Some of us even have 7* general kenobi so we felt that it's time to slow down and step back. We decided to have no rules because we didn't like the game controlling our schedules anymore. If you can't get on for a day no worries no one is going to boot you. We aren't your boss so you don't have to request vacation time through us either. We just formed so we don't have raid rules yet it will probably be 0 damage in 24 hours registration pit rules and free for all normal tank.

If you are in a similar situation come and join us. If we get enough former serious people we could continue to do heroic tanks. However anyone who is new and up and coming and just wants advice from people and to ride a heroic pit you are welcome as well.

Looking forward to meeting new people. Send me a pm or leave a comment with your ally code. If you are interested.

• Froov
    92 posts Member
    Options
    The Ghost Squadron haat guild 49/50. Seeking someone who is active (600/day) who can do 2% or more each haat phase.
    We're starting a haat at 11am AZ time / 6pm utc, if you want in send me a message in line with your ally code. ID: froovy69
  • Options
    Das Super Villains is in need of a new member. We've had a few members quit due to lack of content. We don't have a lot of rules just get your 600 daily and don't hit the raids out of turn. Guild reset is at 730pm cdt and we raid at 8pm cdt.

Requirements
    600 tickets daily
    40+ 7* toons
    Use LINE for communication
    Follow what few rules we have

If you're interested or have any questions contact me on LINE.

LINE: smokeyekoms
  • Options
    Heroic AAT 2-3 times per week Heroic Rancor 3-4 times per week
    Hi, we are Prepare, a UK based Heroic AAT guild with players from all over the world.
    We have 1 openings as 1 of our players have seemingly gone awol, quit, not really sure what happened but inactive over a week.
    We use Line for communication, it can get incredibly hectic in chat so we have a 'no posting - info only' channel for those who have lives, there is a few of them!
    We run all raids at 7.30-8.30pm start London time. Rancor is a 24hr period for posting 0 damage followed by a free for all with soloists on rotation until they drop this reward adjustment @ 8.30pm.
    We currently have a 'challenge rancor' every other raid or so, this uses rng to determine faction groups which are allowed for attacks. This is just for fun because the raid has become boring and also should help prepare for new, impending game mode in some way.
    HAAT we try to avoid running on Fri/Sat and split it over 2 nights, first night we do free for all on P1 @ 7.30pm then 1 team on P2 @ 8.00pm. Then the second night we do a free for all on P3 @7.30pm and 1 team in P4 @ 8pm. Usually P1 will close within 30 seconds so you need to be logged in just before tee off time to avoid missing an attack.
    We do expect 600/600 though don't kick for a few slips or if someone has given notice, holidays, got drunk and been in a coma for a weekend etc :smile:
    We have plenty of 7* Kenobis in the guild, massive damage Clone, Resistance teams etc so we don't need players to be heroic ready but we do need them to be ultra active and have a fairly decent roster whilst we have no problem if you've spent a year building nightsisters and tuskens instead of the meta.
    Level 85 is definitely a minimum requirement and a bit of depth too, it isnt that we need damage from people but being level 85 at least gives reassurance that someone is most likely going to stick with the game for a while.
    If this sounds a bit of you then hit me up here or on Line
    LINE I.D. - hob_besb
    In game name - Hobnob
    Ally code - 615-913-459
    swgoh.gg hobnob
  • PapaDood
    41 posts Member
    Options
    We are a top 50 guild. We are very active. We have a fun group. We are easily completing the Heroic Tank raid every 3 days. We are EST time zone. We alternate 8:30am and 8:30pm raids. Very inclusive raid rules. No one gets left out. We have one spot to fill.

Looking for someone that ranks top 50 in arena. Must have at least 12 gear 11 toons. 600 daily is expected. Joining our external chat is encouraged.

Please reply with any questions. Post a link to your roster if you're interested please.
    My ally code: 468 417 625
    https://swgoh.gg/g/121/wonder/

-PapaDood

• LocalHero
    146 posts Member
    Options
    r9yq5n9g79bq.jpg

Order 66, 501st division is part of an international guild (Order 66) with 5 groups. Four of the group are running HAAT raids and we have 1 group for very casual players. We have a fun, informative, and active LINE chat for all of our groups. We have been a tight knit group since around January 2016. Our guilds consist of some of the best in the world with average collection scores and arena rankings in the top 5 of all guilds.

The guild has members from all over the globe so raid times alternate from 8am, 4pm, and 11pm EDT. We regularly achieve 30k raid tickets so we are able to do Rancor raids every other day and Tank raids every 3 days.

We have FTP, dolphins, whales, and krackens in the guild so all are welcome. All that we ask is that you can do the following requirements:

1. Dedicated teammates and good people. This is #1. We want good people to hang / chat with and that are reliable and team oriented. These are the most crucial elements to having a successful guild over a long period of time.
    2. 600 raid tickets contributed daily.
    3. Minimum 40 7* heroes and 7+ at g11
    4. Capability to communicate via chat application LINE

What To Do If You're Interested
    Contact me using Line. My ID is hero_slayer

Our swgoh.gg guild profile
    https://swgoh.gg/g/32/order-66-501st-division/

svhlpj2osac2.jpg
  • Options
    Hi I'm Ricardo Tano of The Knightz Of Renn.
    We are nowhere near the same league as the guilds above.
    We're at the point where it takes just over 2 weeks to complete the Tank raid (the first part is our real nemesis and takes about a week on its own).
    We don't have any specific rules about guild participation, the only people we eject are the ones that haven't been active for 100 days.
    It's the not the greatest advert you'll see on this thread but if you're interested feel free to message me here.
    My ally code is 721-441-927 if you want an invite.
    Best wishes and May The Force Be With You

Ricardo Tano

• Options
    Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi?

Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 active player. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild offering up an open spot for anyone wanting to not only farm Heroic AAT, but maintain a guild that has tickets, donations and advice pouring in from everyone.

Raids

Rancor - 8:00pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 15mins.

HAAT - 8:30pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 3 hours.

(Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.)

Rules and Key Info

-600/600 required everyday.

-Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 100 with Gear 13 and your Nihilus is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we achieve. And guild chat sucks.

-New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally.

-We are predominantly English speaking, and although we accept any international players meeting requirements, being GMT -/+ 3 would be an advantage.

-Must have a sense of humour.

-GW Guild Activity capped at 24 nodes so all can easily share 1st place payout.

-Line chat is 18+

-Be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.

https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/

OMG! This sounds a totally fantastic friggin Guild! I only wish my current guild wasn't populated with such selfish, useless losers. I totally aspire to be a member - where do I sign up? What's the price? My soul? Can I trade in somebody else's...?

What's that? YOU HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT? I better get my application in quickly before some other chump jumps in.

<ahem>

Oh... Wait. I'm already in this guild? Forget it peeps. Don't join. The leadership are sadists and only interested in obtaining naked and compromising photos via SnapChat.
  • Options
    Hey guys.
    My guild wants to start HAAT raid !
    We have a good base of lvl 85 players.
    We also have 6 open spots and are looking for lvl 85 players who also want to start farming GK !

The only rules of our guild is to be active, and respect the 24hr 0 damage during the pit heroic.
    If you need more than 6 spots and want to come with your friends, don't hesitate to ask !

The Guild : Galaxy Cartel
    My ally code : 987-533-892
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    Options
    We are an independent guild Looking for heroic aat ready players. 600 tickets is required. Everyone in the guild wants to raid max amount of times allowed per week and we want members who feel the same and are willing to get the 600 every single day. #10 guild earlier today(#3 for HAAT) which means we are producing 30k tickets per day and farming both heroics.

24 hr 0 damage for both raids. We have a wait list tap system for rancor so everyone who can solo will get top 3 loot evenly distributed. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Looking for strong team(s) for p2 and p3. 1 mil+ damage total for haat preferred but will take lower levels that will always get 600 tickets an hr before guild reset.

Discord:ahwang826#2051 (The a is not capitalized)
  • Options
    We need a few good heroic players.

We are a group of 5 guilds with a few spots in our heroic guilds. We have few rules pretty laid back just be active.

Requirements:
    1. Get your 600 coins daily ( life sucks sometimes and takes priority we know)
    2. Register your account on Swgoh.gg
    3. Must join our discord server ( it's lively with almost 250 members)
    4. Just be active.

Message me on discord Obiwad#7738
  • Options
    You want General Kenobi I have the answer.

Need players to fill 3 heroic tank guilds, no they are not close no they are not attempting. WE ARE ALLREADY HEROIC, just need to fill to 50 members.

Now that you know what we are offering, here is what I need from you:

Be active guild tickets are a must.
    Be able to get solid scores in haat, can't be a level 75.
    We use discord for guild chat so yes you have to use it to.
    Follow a 0 damage for 24 hour raid rule.

That's it looking forward to haveing you join our community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/xv8pqyW
    Post your swgoh.gg account and an officer will be with you shortly.
  • Options
    Wonder is a top 25 guild. We are very active. We love to find, share and discuss strategy. We have a fun group. Perfect combo of relaxed and competitive. We are easily completing the HAAT raid every 3 days. We are EST time zone. We alternate 8:30am and 8:30pm raid starts with 0 damage periods to ensure participation. Very inclusive raid rules. No one gets left out. We have one spot to fill.

Looking for someone that ranks top 50 in arena. Must have at least 12 gear 11 toons. 600 daily is expected. Joining our external chat is encouraged.

Please reply with any questions. Post a link to your roster if you're interested please.
    My ally code: 468 417 625

-PapaDood
  • Options

Need players to fill 3 heroic tank guilds, no they are not close no they are not attempting. WE ARE ALLREADY HEROIC, just need to fill to 50 members.

No need to join guilds that are so called "close" or looking to be heroic.

Be able to get solid scores in haat, can't be a level 75. ( I do have spots for solid lower level players in our normal tank guild.)

• Frezza
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Igotabadfeelingboutthis is a great guild. We could use a few players that are ready to start up haat raids. Come join a great group.
    - Frezza
  • Options
    Made in Argentina, solo para habla hispana. Jugadores activos, lvl 85. Estamos enfocados en el heroico, por lo,que si quieres farmear a upnaught... este gremio no es para vos.
    Usamos telegram para comunicarnos y organizarnos.
    Reglas claras para las operaciones, buena onda y compañerismo. Garcas son molelizados.
  • Options
    Romanian Winners is a top50 guild which is looking to fill one spot left open by someone who left us.
    We offer guaranteed GK shards , a friendly community , and an overall good space for any intermediate player to boost his gear levels , as we raid as often as possible.
    Our raid hours and rules are as follows.
    Rancor: Starts at 18.00 GMT+0
    A 24 hour 0 damage period, followed by one attack per person , so that the raid lasts around 20 minutes.
    We have a top 10 rotation system , you can not be 2 raids in a row in the top10 range.
    We require 4 things :1. 600/600 each day
    2. A LINE id
    3. A swgoh account
    4. A collection score over 32.

Contact me on LINE at 54300539x
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Guild: First Galactic Empire
    Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.
    Rules: raids are launched at 4PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such.

We have discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter. We currently have 3 spots open for people who are looking for a friendly guild and Kenobi shards.

Send me a message here or on discord: Acrofales#2025.

Ally code: 317-824-548
  • Options
    Heroic AAT 2-3 times per week Heroic Rancor 3-4 times per week
    Hi, we are Prepare, a UK based Heroic AAT guild with players from all over the world.
    We have 1 openings as 1 of our players have seemingly gone awol, quit, not really sure what happened but inactive over a week.
    We use Line for communication, it can get incredibly hectic in chat so we have a 'no posting - info only' channel for those who have lives, there is a few of them!
    We run all raids at 7.30-8.30pm start London time. Rancor is a 24hr period for posting 0 damage followed by a free for all with soloists on rotation until they drop this reward adjustment @ 8.30pm.
    We currently have a 'challenge rancor' every other raid or so, this uses rng to determine faction groups which are allowed for attacks. This is just for fun because the raid has become boring and also should help prepare for new, impending game mode in some way.
    HAAT we try to avoid running on Fri/Sat and split it over 2 nights, first night we do free for all on P1 @ 7.30pm then 1 team on P2 @ 8.00pm. Then the second night we do a free for all on P3 @7.30pm and 1 team in P4 @ 8pm. Usually P1 will close within 30 seconds so you need to be logged in just before tee off time to avoid missing an attack.
    We do expect 600/600 though don't kick for a few slips or if someone has given notice, holidays, got drunk and been in a coma for a weekend etc :smile:
    We have plenty of 7* Kenobis in the guild, massive damage Clone, Resistance teams etc so we don't need players to be heroic ready but we do need them to be ultra active and have a fairly decent roster whilst we have no problem if you've spent a year building nightsisters and tuskens instead of the meta.
    Level 85 is definitely a minimum requirement and a bit of depth too, it isnt that we need damage from people but being level 85 at least gives reassurance that someone is most likely going to stick with the game for a while.
    If this sounds a bit of you then hit me up here or on Line
    LINE I.D. - hob_besb
    In game name - Hobnob
    Ally code - 615-913-459
    swgoh.gg hobnob
  • Options
    RawBeef is looking for a couple more teammates!

Do you want to get GK shards but without the stress some guilds put on playing? Do you like chatting and strategizing with teammates? Then RawBeef is for you!

We are a relaxed guild that loves to shoot the **** and have fun. Here are the details:

· We use discord app to communicate within the group
    · We do NOT require 600 tickets a day!! We encourage as many as possible, but we don’t want SWGOH to dominate your life, so we just ask for at least 2800 over a week – that’s 400/day. This is easily obtainable without having to spend any crystals!
    · Rancor Raid- we do zero damage 24 hrs, then FFA after that. Launched on Mondays 7PM EST, Wednesdays 8 AM EST, Saturdays 10 PM EST.
    · Tank Raid – HAAT Launched on Tuesdays 6:30PM EST, Saturdays 10 AM EST
    · FUN is the name of the game for us. We are relaxed, enjoy playing, and want to enjoy the game, not make it a chore.

Basically, if you think you can pull your weight in the HAAT and love playing/strategizing with teammates but still want to keep things light-hearted, then we would love to have you join!
    Please message me here or on the discord app: Chadillac#8140
  • Galdraith
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel Obliterators has one spot available!

We are an international guild with hAAT on farming status. We have a fun and active community on Discord and while we do have some rules, we are fairly laid back. We just ask for participation and following the rules.
    We are looking for one more active and committed player.

Following are a few requirements:
    • Level 85
    • 15+ characters at gear 10 or higher
    • 600 coins per day on most days (not enforced but desired)
    • Discord is mandatory

Some key information:
    • Our guild payout time is 7:30 EDT
    • Raids launched when tickets are available
    • Pit is launched at payout and opened the next day FFA at 2 PM EDT.
    • hAAT is launched at 3 PM EDT. P2 opens at 4 PM EDT, P3 at 2 PM EDT the next day and P4 at 4 PM EDT that next day as well
    • We require participation in hAAT raids. 0 damage is enough.

If interested contact me through direct message. If you want to check out or guild, most rosters are on swgoh.gg. My profiles is https://swgoh.gg/u/galdraith/ and my ally code is: 834-937-689
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6979/lebanon/

Ill keep it short.
    We finished HAAT but with 1 merc external help, we would like to recruit to fill in that spot.

We have a few requirements only:
    - 600 daily tickets
    - Join our discord channel and be active (somewhat)
    - Be able to do 2% of P3

Looking specifically for Zody clone or Zfin resistance teams for P2/P4.

Raid times 6PM GMT
    Guild Reset 3:30PM GMT

Guild Name: Lebanon
    My Ally Code: 226-344-937
    Name: LBN LighTofHeaveN

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/108475/heroic-rancor-guild-looking-for-players/p1?new=1
  • Froov
    92 posts Member
    Options
    The Ghost Squadron is recruiting!

We are a fun loving haat farming guild with 2 spots open.

Raid schedule:
    We run haat at least twice a week. Haat starts 11am AZ / 6pm UTC single teams in each phase until p4 is open which we leave alone until FFA is called 24 hours after start time.
    Pit we run noon AZ / 7pm UTC. Pit is 24 hour zero tap.

Expectations:
    Do your 600 tickets daily. Participate in all raids. Be active. Don't be a ****.

Line chat is required.

We are English speaking with most of our people in US or U.K. and a few people from other regions. We are part of a 5 guild community all of which are haat capable.

If you are able to do 2% damage to each phase in haat and think this guild may be for you, please contact me in Line. ID is froovy69
  • Options
    DarthShell wrote: »

Be able to get solid scores in haat, can't be a level 75.

Im HAAT ready and looking or a new guild. Here is my ally code, send an invite if you still have an opening.
    ALLY CODE: 818-325-497
  • rasengan1337
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    GreyJediKnights are recruiting members to fill out our guild, and to cut our teeth on the hAAT raid.
    we use discord for raid coordination, and for general communication.
    if you're a regular, daily player who wants a guild into which you can grow, then give us a try.
    we complete the heroic rancor in about 60-90 minutes, and we run it about twice a week. we observe a 24 hour no-damage rule, then FFA.
    we also run a tier IV rancor for members who are below 80 once or twice a week.
    guild members 80+ have a 500k damage limitation.

we'd prefer to have new members who are already level 80+, with sufficient 7* toons to participate in the hAAT.
    message me on discord @rasengan1337#0440 if you're interested.
    Post edited by rasengan1337 on
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Room for one active player! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course! 50/50, thanks!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!

star_wars_pvp_recruitment3.png
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Facemurder
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Greetings,
    Wook Lives Matter is a new guild that is recruiting members Lvl. 35 and greater in the hopes of building a solid group to complete top tier raids. We have quite a few maxed core members looking for dedicated players to facilitate their growth, in the hopes of finding a group of amazing people. If you're looking for guidance towards end game dominance or would like to join a group of already solid individuals, feel free to drop us a line in game or in Discord.
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/cPxQ7FJ
    Discord ID: Facemurder#5074
    Ally code : 146-222-485 Facemurder
  • Options
    New Day Dawning (https://swgoh.gg/g/5846/new-day-dawning/) is an organised HAAT guild run by experienced players and has two open spaces...

We're an international guild with no whales (as you can see from sorting by number of G11 toons) but very experienced members (see guild currency produced). Our guild is based on teamwork instead of relying on one or two whales to carry others. We do heroic pit and HAAT as often as possible and average around 28k raid tickets per day.

PM me with any questions...
  • Options
    HD GuardianKnights will have 2 openings soon as we will be sending our 2 top members to another guild in our alliance to get HAAT going in our third guild.
    We are a very well-organized family of guilds and have haat on farm in 2 guilds now, and use a shared discord server across the family of guilds to make it one big happy family.
    We are a great veteran group that share laughs and advice and just really enjoy the game.
    You can find out about each of our guilds to learn about raid schedules, reset times, etc:
    http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/
    Please private message here or reach out to me on discord:
    wulimaster#9852
  • Ade14
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Space turkeys guild! Looking for new lvl 85 members! We are active lvl 85 guild, who masters rancor raid with a 24 hr 0 dmg rule and close for a serious HAAT farming!
    Discord chat is a must for better coordination
    Post your ally code
    Ally code 729 831 141