Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg

Allies of the Force is a friendly, relaxed, ACTIVE guild. Current roster is 48/50 (lvl. 60-85). We are currently running Heroic Pit, rotating the last few tier 6's in between. Also running normal Tank Takedown. Hitting between 20,000-25,000 raid tickets daily. Implementing 24hr./0 damage rule on raids(raid rules subject to change depending upon guild membership and ability), invite only, guild reset (current Pit Raid start time) 7:30pm US CDT.

We have a discord sever, which is necessary for coordination. Feel free to come check us out before you join.

The Long and short of it...
    *discord required
    *At least one 7* character (preferably a squad)
    *Earn 600 tickets MOST days
    *Be willing to learn

Really just some fans trying to grow our squads and have some fun as we make our way toward HAAT. If you are willing to use discord, are consistently active, and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you.

If interested just let me know. May the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359
  • Options
    Hey Future Dead Skin Rippers. We are looking to fill out roster in guild to complete Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank. We have previously done heroic Rancor and Normal Tank often but left our old guild since our leader went Missing in Action. We are looking to build from the ground up with those from our old guild that transferred over and would like to continue helping others become better.

We do not have many requirements just that you get your daily 600 most days and that you participate in raids as well. We have a Discord chat where we can talk tactics and other Star Wars related news that sometimes is too cumbersome to type in-game. We are not requiring that you be in that chat to be in the guild but it is preferred.

We have quite a few spots to fill and would like to have you on board. Adding people that add me as ally within the next couple of days as long as they are not still in a guild.

Guild Name: Dead Skin Rippers

Name: IntoTheVoid

Ally ID: 925-753-856

Discord: IntoTheVoid #3540

• Options
    PhantomAuthorityGroupPic_zpslsafkljm.jpg

Phantom Authority is recruiting members. We are a fun guild that take the game very seriously but we also have fun with it too. We are looking into making the game more interesting by giving away prizes no matter where you live, but we need closer to a full guild to do that. Come join us and see how much fun the game can be with us.

Guild Name: Phantom Authority

Time Zone: EST

Current Members: 15 each one is active daily

Rancor Raid: Tier V

Discord: FaceBook and/or Line Group + Chat

Leader: Ren Candoogan

Ally Code: 572-694-558

Rules: Daily activity and having fun with the game and the other members of the guild. 600 daily tickets NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.
  • VasoGreekHeroes
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Guild name: Greek Heroes
    We are an active Greek guild, currently looking for daily players, most preferably from Greece, who want to join our fun community.
    We do heroic pit on a rotation to accomodate different preferences and give all our players a chance to participate. We have a strict 24h 0 damage rule to make sure that none of our members misses out on the rewards and after that it's FFA. We raid every two days, and heroic Rancor is usually down within ten minutes. So make sure to claim your spot in the rewards!
    At the time, we do normal aat, but we are actively working towards HAAT, so we need players who can contribute accordingly.
    We use Discord to communicate and even though it's optional, it is strongly recommended since it's the best way to chat, strategize and simply have fun.
    Discord id: Vaso#9064
    Ally code: 283-545-274
    Add us for more info.
    Σας περιμενουμε!!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week ) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 60's to 85, and our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and while most of them are North American, we also have some from Europe.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least one 7* character, send me a PM with your ally code. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • RedViper
    69 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    **So many cool top guilds on here its hard to stand out as the guild of choice for players.

Rise Of The Fallen is a guild composed of players that were afterthoughts of their old guilds and came together to prove their worth.

**We wont kick you if we find better players or you miss 600 energy, we will donate to you. We are a fun loving group that is ready to compete as we are just a few players away from HAAT glory!!
    **Come join a brotherhood**

Guild Recruitment poster:
    "Rise 0f The Fallen" is looking for members and officers.

The guild has 3 spots open

1. We attempt HAAT once every few weeks and clear half way through Phase 3. We are very close!
    2.We defeat multiple Heroic Rancors per week and clear T6 AAT without any roster reset.
    3. We are a mix of F2P and P2P players.
    4. The guild uses discord, but dont let that intimidate you as discord is not necessary. Just keep up with in game chat posts.
    5. We are laid back but competitive.

General Requirements:
    1. Use at least all free daily energy. (600 is great, but you wont be penalized for missing the mark)
    2. Participate in raids. HAAT is mandatory.
    3. At least 1 full squad of HAAT ready toons or close to it.
    4. Willing to do raids starting at 3:30pm central US time. Non US players are very welcome as we have about 12, but we will be running raids on US time.
    5. Level 85 (will accept 83+ if they have a legit meta HAAT squad)

Officer Requirements:
    1. At least 2 gear 10+ Zeta HAAT meta squads
    2. Be a vocal leader assisting members on chat

PM me if interested
    977-583-433
    Post edited by RedViper on
  • Options
    Guild name: 7 Deadly Siths

Description; Perfect blend of fun and competition. We never kick an active player. Our members contribute meaningfully, have clear goals they are working toward and strive to continually improve.

Progress: We do 3 Heroic Rancors/week. They take us 30min so there is a 24hr 0dmg to register for rewards period, then free for all. We are running T6 AAT, but are very close to HAAT as each member is building up their HAAT roster.

We have a few spaces to fill. Looking for players that can bring decent HAAT damage (about 2Mil ideally), or that has a realistic plan to get there in the near future.

PM me your stats or your swgoh.gg link.

Thanks.
    JR
  • Starburstkillaman
    52 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    50 Shade of Green looking to fill Guild with active players.

Have 25+ spots available as of now. Looking for active players who will contribute what they can. No minimum rules and rotating start times for raids. Everyone gets a voice.

No additional apps needed..... this is a game, not a job and we plan to keep it that way.

Send ally invite to: 359-352-422
    Line: starburstkillaman
    Post edited by Starburstkillaman on
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    Options
    ATAG TROOPERS are Recruiting!
    Some staff about us:
    ATAG TROOPERS are an international Guild, with members from Europe(mostly) and US.
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.With a BONUS raid (tickets provided). We always inform for the upcoming raids 1 day before to our guild chat(on GroupME)
    AAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.
    Also we are looking to start HAAT when we get full 50/50.
    GroupME chat:
    Access to GroupME chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for lvling and gearing chars.
    BONUS!!! Also you will have the opportunity to watch all the starwars spicy posts from our officer Yotis!!!(you wanna see those trust me!!!!)
    OUR RULES:
    GroupME chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. Once the first 12hrs is up, your free to attack and deal as much damage as you wish.
    AAT:
    FFA. Attack and do as much damage as you can, every day.
    New rules to be implemented for HAAT
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. By not contributing raid tickets is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is required. We will need 50/50 active members to bring down HAAT.
    To apply you should be:
    Level 50+
    Swgoh.gg account
    Have at least one 7* char
    Be active daily
    Have a sense of humor
    GroupME link: https://groupme.com/join_group26447235/3unJUI
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Kotsos : 815-638-981
    Yotis : 192-886-426 or
    Hersh Bathens : 844-887-259.
  • Options
    LobsterSweats - 955-648-546
    I recently became leader of my guild, The Young Jedis, and we are looking to continue to grow. We are finishing Tier V rancor easily and will be moving to Tier VI with a couple more people. We are pretty laid back and don't require any messaging apps, just be active and have fun. We do require that you be at least level 80, just to be able to keep up with our growth. We're mostly based on the east coast, US. Thanks everyone and have fun!
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Options
    BAPS: 199-369-789

Good group of guys that completes Heroic Pit and Tier 6 AAT with ease. We ensure we get everyone in to collect loot prior to finishing. We're working on building up for HAAT. If you have any questions or if there's any smaller, active guilds that are interested in merging, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Didn't know I posted wrong info tried to delete this!
    Post edited by Dramaboyz on
  • Options
    Ragnarok Harvest is actively searching for players to join our guild. We are a newer guild with 5 very active members looking to build up to a point where we can spend our free time enjoying the game and doing hard mode AAT Raids. All we ask is that you're active. Once we build up the guild we will look towards using a chat app for coordination and general conversation.

Guild Name: Ragnarok Harvest

Leader MandaloreRagnar - Ally Code - 344-455-749

Officer: Deception - Ally Code - 495-617-355

Rancor Raid: Tier 3 - 4 currently

AAT: Normal

Restrictions: Players who are inactive for 2 days are removed

Time Zone: All are welcomed as long as you're active

Current Openings: 40+

Let's have some fun and become one of the best guilds in the game!
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an active player, PM me.
  • Options
    The Corellian Refugees are half way through our current normal tank raid, and will be starting our next one right away! Perfect time to join our guild, as we're growing with dedicated players all moving up together. Just takes one 6* toon to get in on the loot!

Tom Petty says you don’t have to live like one, so come and join the Refugees! We earned our "Refugee" status as many of us left our former guild, looking for greener pastures. Some have since moved on, others have joined, all are welcome! We are mostly F2P, and are dedicated, yet casual, with a good dose of humor thrown in. :)

We're currently at 18 members (levels from 45 to 85), and are looking to grow to about 30 now (to optimize raid rewards) and 50 later. Welcoming other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels. I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange, and always take last place in pit raids. Goal is to get every guild member leveled/geared up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the future.

Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US Central time, and we launch raids by 8:00 PM. Raid tiers and rules are set to the level of the guild members at the time. AAT is normal & FFA, Rancor we might run a tier 5 or 6 for higher levels, and then a tier 3 or 4 for our 50s in order to keep everyone moving up.

Optional offline chat in Discord (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. Hope to have you join us!
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 1 player lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 normal AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on both Rancor and AAT is strictly enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 1 active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Options
    I just added you as an ally, when do you think you will be doing 7* AAT raids?
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I am WoklingWizard and I represent the guild TR8RZ. We are just about to begin heroic raids on The Pit and HAAT. We have 6 spots available, so if interested invite me as an ally 286-626-767 then I will invite you to the guild.
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    KøR Academy I am the leader we have over 10 main Guilds with most the top players! If you would like to learn & be part of the KøR Family! You will never want to go anywhere else!

The Guild has been created & will fill quickly since it's a big family Guild

This New Guild will be strictly for players 35 & Up to get you ready & teach you toons to farm & Mods also to help all KøR Guilds when Ready. We will start with lower Raids to help you farm Toons & proper gear!
    Line is the app we use to have Guild Chat!
    My Line ID is Matt9278
    My Ally code is 257-972-458
    Line Chat App is a must so you can see all notes & Videos & Spreadsheets

There will be rules & all must follow them!
    600 Tickets is a must daily

If you are interested in joining & would like help on what to do this will be a Great Opportunity for those who need guidance & are willing to learn! Once prepared you will be going helping out other KøR Guilds for HPIT & HAAT we have lots of Guilds & info & resources to prepare you! This is the Start of been the best you can for KøR Guilds
  • Options
    Join the Schwartz Family of guilds!

We have 5 guilds who complete HAAT with ease. We also have a new guild for newer players looking to advance quickly who can use our community to learn progress to HAAT. We have 100s off players who you can get advice from in our chat rooms. If youre serious about getting better, youll love this place!

We require 600 daily tickets.

We require Discord app for communication.

We also want you to sign up at swgoh.gg

Our HAAT guilds:

https://swgoh.gg/g/2238/theschwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/8545/a-new-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/3577/return-of-the-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/11339/the-phantom-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/4479/the-schwartz-strikes-back/

Our developmental guild is Schwartz Younglings

If you are interested in our development guild please add Mr Radar to your friends list for an immediate invite. 783-744-857
  • Options
    2s6n6mh.png

Line id: xjhundox

Hey whats up guys?

xJHUNDOx here looking for recruits for xJediMindTricksx's developmental guild xJediMindTricksxG2.

We currently have 36 members and only about 20 that participate in raids and are active daily. I left my main guild to help these guys recruit and get on their feet. We have a strong leader and officers but we need more recruits. If you are HAAT ready we could even move you in main guild and send someone in our main guild down to G2. As we pick up recruits we will be dropping the slackers and the weekend warriors that play rarely.
    Our developmental guild is currently running T6 Rancor/Normal AAT with 5 members carrying the whole guild. We would prefer people in this range but will accept anyone who wants to be coached to be a better player and who is active and loyal. Message me on Line App for recruiting.

2s6n6mh.png

• FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 5 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           1

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

We generate about 22k Raid to per day. We are really close to starting a Raid tonight, so come give us 600 tickets and let's Raid!

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• Options
    I am an officer in our guild called Cantina.

We are at 46/50 members, because we recently kicked a few inactives and some players that didn’t follow the rules. So we need new members.

We raid multiple times a week. We can take out heroic rancor in a few hours, but everyone holds back for 24 hours so everyone can join and get rewards. We can kill Normal Tank Takedown within 3 days.

We are hoping to do Heroic Tank soon, this is also the reason we need you.

For communication, posting raids and helping each other we use the LINE app.

We are a mixed nation guild.

We are looking for lvl 80 + players. If you are below lvl 80 you can also reply or message me, but I can’t promise a spot in our guild.

We have a few rules:

Try to spend 600/600 energy every day.

2. On Rancor raids everyone must hold off attacks for 24 hours, so all members can join and receive loot. Our top 10 players and officers will wait for phase 3 so weaker players can get better rewards.

3. Be active in the raids.

4. You should have 20 seven star characters (if you have less we can discuss it).

5. Be online daily. And if you’re busy let us know.

6. Contribute in daily guild activities.

If you like our rules, we would be happy to have you join us. We are a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve the guild so we can defeat the heroic tank raid.

Message me in the LINE app. My username is Jessejuriaan.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 1 player lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 normal AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on both Rancor and AAT is strictly enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 1 active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

Thanks!
  • RafAzi
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Guild name: SG Forces

Time zone: GMT +8 (Singapore Time)

We are a casual guild with mostly Singaporeans who look to play this game casually while building towards stronger rosters in the future.

Some of our simple requirements are:
    -600/600 contribution is NOT compulsory but highly recommended, currently we get 15k - 20k raid tickets daily.
    - Login daily and participate in guild activities
    - Lvl 85 with decent squads to participate in HRR and AAT

We are still building up towards HAAT and are quite close to achieving our GK farming goals.

If you meet the requirements but don't feel that you have a good enough squad, don't worry, we are all still working hard to build up our roster for HAAT!

All chats are in the guild chat itself (Might implement 3rd party app soon for better comms)

There are 10 slots for this guild so PM me if interested or hit me up at my ally code: 548-836-763
  • maullittleson
    116 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Sons of Dathomir guild is looking for new members with level between 78 – 85 to prepare for Heroic Tank Takedown.

We are very active.
    Very friendly, polite and understanding.
    We love the game and Star Wars universe.
    We always try to be better and to learn.
    All members can evolve using our collection of tutorials or using chat.
    We use in-game chat and Line application

Guild name: The Sons of Dathomir
    Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time which is GMT +7 or UTC -5
    Language: English
    Members: 48
    Rules:
    Rancor Raid Tier7: o (zero) damage for 24 hours and then free for all
    Tank Takedown raid Tier 6 : free for all
    Guild activities: 600 tickets / day
    Optional: Line application for iOS/Android, no chat requirements (no need to chat everyday if you don't have time)

For more info PM me: @maullittleson

To join add my Ally code in game: 826557384

join.jpg
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 5 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           1

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• Options
    Hi

Friendly guild looking for new members. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We have 43 members. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank on normal. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can.

Our rancor raids take about 3 hours, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we leave the last phase for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318
  • Bobby117a
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting one player lvl 75-85. We are a top 100 guild in rancor. If you are looking to get a jump on your Han Solo shards, this is a good place to start. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 3 times a week, and 2+ AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is around 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We need one active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE.
    Line ID is bobby117a
    If you would like to see our guild activity, download line and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.
    Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...