Can we get a different tie breaker than player ID for raid?

Replies

• Options
    +1 and change back from the mol eliza taking your place in a raid, reports of people having two accounts, just leaving and re entering haat and doing double damage from their roster. we work hard to pull our guild together and you guys let this .. happen @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    As a zader jyn holder with multiple others In my guild I think we actually have a pretty solid system that has become the funnest part of this game for me. We can do as much damage as we want p1-p3 but zero damage is allowed into p4, then 12 hours later it's ffa, so the trick is to do as much damage as possible and still escape or die before doing any p4 damage or you have to retreat and post a 0 attack, you also have to try and escape with a solid tm reduction team so you can max out on p4 as well, AND log in 12 hours later and play there are no ties it's fun and challenging. And the top 6 or 7 guys are never in the same position raid to raid.
  • RyoichiT
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Does anyone know the rule(s) of that mentioned in title?

Some of our guild members, 13 players got cleared by 1 team from start to end in Rancor heroic yesterday. All of them recorded in 10,304,366 = same score. However, each rank is different. What caused the difference by? Team power? Taken time to beat?

When we took part in any tournament, got-earlier player is higher in same score point.

Thanks,
  • Options
    Please fix the problem. Now a lot of people can make solo. The position are fixed. No good
  • Options
    I think the easiest fix would be to make the rancor non solo-able. The only thing stopping people from creating their own guild and getting #1 all the time is the tickets required to enter.
  • Options
    Maybe in the future when enough guilds are soloing they should add another tier of difficulty to the Rancor
  • Options
    CloneLoc wrote: »
    Maybe in the future when enough guilds are soloing they should add another tier of difficulty to the Rancor

Couldn't agree more! That's been LONG overdue!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • adeoetrege
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Same problem in our guild, we're slowly getting more and more zaders and its a matter od time when players start complain. And we're not any guild of nolifes, just like top 100 prolly.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Just going to leave this here...
    n1d76mm.png

I'm sure many others have this too, but if they're not going to fix this, then at least fix the reward structure before someone who solos the raid gets 50th place...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Such a first galaxy problem ;)
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon do you know something about this?
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon so when raids were first introduced it was stated that tied scores would all get the same payout. But that's not happening, the rewards are currently ranked by player ID, so when 10 people all solo the rancor raid the same 3 people get the top 3 spots every time.

And if 11 people solo one person won't even get top ten rewards, based solely on their player ID.

Kinda sucks to know you put all that effort in and cause of something you can't change you will never get into the top 10
  • DarthScott
    292 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This problem has gotten worse with the recent changes. We had 16 people solo our raid this morning and around 20-25 record 0 damage. A number of the people who record 0 do so completely because it isn't fun to fight in a competition when your player id guarantees that you can't finish in the top tier 10 or 15.

Please please make a change here that is fair to everyone. In my opinion if you can solo the raid you deserve 1st place rewards, but almost anything would be better than what it is
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Small % of the player base scream the loudest with their wallets and get heard. Just like real life.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Such a first galaxy problem ;)

Not really. I'm completely f2p and am soloing the raid and encountering the same problem. We have 6 in my guild of mostly f2p/guppies/dolphins that are able to solo. This is going to get out of hand for the majority of the player base sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    How about rng, seems appropriate
  • Options
    +10000

Our guild came up with the **** idea of banning the use of Zader from the Rancor Raid. If you ask me, this is absolute bull$#@&.

There needs to be a solution implemented for this. Has there been any dev response on this issue?
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Essej wrote: »

I would take that over the current system.

My favored outcome is if you clear you get first place rewards, but I would settle for rng.
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »
    Essej wrote: »

I would take that over the current system.

My favored outcome is if you clear you get first place rewards, but I would settle for rng.

Totally agree. Who clears it, it's doing the max score possible, should have 1st place rewards.
  • Options
    @CG_Conduit23 could you explain this?
  • Options
    It is ranked by player ID.
  • Options
    I think it's kind of fitting, people were jumping out of guilds just to be able to do heroic AAT, and now they are wanting to jump out of these because everyone is able to max out on heroic rancor.
  • Options
    Thats strange to read. Your guild is not 50 random ppl right? Talking about that in your chat
  • Options
    rancor.jpg

+1

Raiding in TI.... just as you join chat to boast and you realize you are not in the top 10.

It should be first to post score when scores are a tie.
    iN Minion - Team Instinct
  • Options
    Minion wrote: »
    rancor.jpg

+1

Raiding in TI.... just as you join chat to boast and you realize you are not in the top 10.

It should be first to post score when scores are a tie.

That doesn't really work when you zero score for 24h which most guilds do. For me I would just make p4 immune to TM reduction.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Small % of the player base scream the loudest with their wallets and get heard. Just like real life.

I've been playing this game since December 2015 and I've never spent a penny on this game. I say this because I am a part of a group of players who have been playing a long time and now have squads comparable to dolphins/(some) whales.

For most of my top guild mates who I've been with since the inception of guilds, we've all recently gotten Zader and also this recent update has resulted in our first Rancor solos recebtlyrecently.

I remember reading this discussion a month ago and thinking I would be a while before this problem affected my guild, now we have 10 people who can Solo the raid. With each week we have a few new Zaders. Who knows in one months time it could be affecting your guild
  • Options
    Why DEV ignore this post? A lot of guilds have this problem. Fix it as soon as possible, raid reward is too much important...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    AndyCola wrote: »
    Why DEV ignore this post? A lot of guilds have this problem. Fix it as soon as possible, raid reward is too much important...

Not commenting is not the same as ignoring.

We don't know what they are doing, they could be fixing it and it could be coming out in QOL update this week. Give them a chance.
  • Options
    TesVevec wrote: »
    +1 this request.
    I think everyone above x amount of damage should get the same reward box regardless of ranking, so members of a guild wont need to compete with each other for better prizes! But still everyone would benefit if they contribute more

For example
    <100k dmg - blue box
    100k-500k dmg - moderate chance purple box
    500k-1.5M dmg - good chance purple box
    1.5M+ dmg - great chance box, 2-4 different amounts of credits with every ~300k more dmg
    3M+ dmg - best chance (red + golden box) 2-4 different amounts of credits with every ~500k more dmg
    6M+ dmg - 2x best chance with different amounts of credits or + golden boxes with every ~1M more dmg
    Honestly ... i would like a damage-based tier like this the most (with lower numbers though, because 6m in a raid, which has 10m only in total is kinda nonsense, unless you have all 50 ppl online at the same time (what is very hard for common ppl with family, job, different timezones, and so on).

It would even help to motivate some ppl to try harder to get into the higher tiers, because right now, i know many ppl think like "oh, those 10 guildies deal so much damage and grow that fast, i will never reach top 10, so i dont care anymore and just auto-run it ..."
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.