Game update: for 2/15/2017 (Lord of Hunger) MEGA THREAD

Replies

• Options
    Anyone have data as to what the pricing will be for the Nihilus pack? Because if it's 3k I'm out but if it's 899 I may be a buyer. I was originally inclined to say 1199 but with the third character in it (increased chance of getting a duplicate 7*, lower chance at nihilus) idk man
  • Options
    pijojoij wrote: »
    So far seems pretty underpowered. What do you think?

Have mine g10 all omega

Running him with

Zader
    Palp
    Sid
    TFP
    ST

He is an amazing shore replacement especially with how fast sid is you basically have an auto taunt with defense up, then he goes nom nom nom through protection and does decent damage then once it's his turn pop AoE offense down.

All in all so far he's dirtyyyy
  • Options
    They were helping in keeping the shard shop currency flowing
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Have mine g10 all omega

Running him with

Zader
    Palp
    Sid
    TFP
    ST

He is an amazing shore replacement especially with how fast sid is you basically have an auto taunt with defense up, then he goes nom nom nom through protection and does decent damage then once it's his turn pop AoE offense down.

Think there'd be a suitable plug in for palp? Don't have him and don't really have the rebels to get him anytime soon.
  • Options
    fact they removed them dint add anything to gw....
  • Options
    Why do you complain about that? Just roll with it.

I wish he had more health. I traipsed through it with my Sith squad. Would have been nice to get a little more of a challenge.
  • Options

Have mine g10 all omega

Running him with

Zader
    Palp
    Sid
    TFP
    ST

Think there'd be a suitable plug in for palp? Don't have him and don't really have the rebels to get him anytime soon.

There's a lot of different comps you could run, maul would be an alternative though he is much slower and a fast sid allows the "auto taunt" from sith trooper.

sidious is the key player here because of his speed, a zidious would take it to the next level.

My sid is only g10 and poor mods, once I actually hear him properly and zeta I'll report back
  • Options
    i hope the assassin is viable at 3*. i really want a new girl in my team, this game is such a sausage party
  • Options
    New normal tank solo is now available lol
  • Options
    * Nihilus lead means he gains no health unless its from health steal
  • Options

Have mine g10 all omega

Running him with

Zader
    Palp
    Sid
    TFP
    ST

There's a lot of different comps you could run, maul would be an alternative though he is much slower and a fast sid allows the "auto taunt" from sith trooper.

sidious is the key player here because of his speed, a zidious would take it to the next level.

My sid is only g10 and poor mods, once I actually hear him properly and zeta I'll report back

I have a 7* sid (needs gear and mods) so I'd still be able to work that in I don't have EP though. Was considering plugging in Maul
  • Options

Have mine g10 all omega

Running him with

Zader
    Palp
    Sid
    TFP
    ST

I have a 7* sid (needs gear and mods) so I'd still be able to work that in I don't have EP though. Was considering plugging in Maul

I don't see why not it has its trade offs, and correction my sid is g9 one piece from 10 and only 5 omega from zeta
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    jarael wrote: »
    i hope the assassin is viable at 3*. i really want a new girl in my team, this game is such a sausage party

lightsaber fest?
  • Options
    Who have yet ? Noooooooone ! So please, don't guess it's OP. Wait for him, see how it goes in the meta with leadership and make some feadback then.

I foresee Zaul (L), sith soldier, sith assassin, Nihilus and Sidious -> huge gain of TM, exposure, taunt, stealth, daze, DoT and of course, huge damages. W&S.
  • Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Droids don't care what Dooku gets. K2so dazes him and everyone else.

Droids are dead.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Cause you'll never be able to fight him under a nihilus lead for top arena ranks?
    I am impressed! A droid user finally admitting defeat!
  • Options

Droids are dead.

If Droids are the answer to Sith on offense than I will gladly use my droids lol
  • Options
    Answering to OP: Dooku does around 7k on basic per hits so Dooku would gain around 5.6k of health in basic. I think his Zeta would be useless with DN lead.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Ixany wrote: »
    War wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one's realized that the Sith Assassin is the Sith Inquisitor form SWTOR. Look at the kit and it's abilities, the general appearance of it, and especially take a closer look at the mask.

Wait for it...

It's Darth Kallig's mask. An ancient mask belonging to the Inquisitor's ancestor, that they have to find and use to defend themselves from their Master's treachery. People have been asking for the Inquisitor from SWTOR for a long time, and now she's here.

I even started a thread to rename her to Darth Nox, but so far ppl downvoted it :/

Have to remember a lot of people don't play SWTOR. To most people playing this game, it's just some nameless Sith. Some of us however are pretty excited that a SWTOR class character was added.

Maybe when Jedi get new characters and buffs, we'll be getting the Knight. Or if they ever get around to playing with the Republic tag, my main Class, Havoc Trooper.
  • Options
    I think you made the same mistake as Citadel Pack. I would be better to have pack like the other sith, you pay a certain amount to get a 4* Sith but you put a restriction like : only one per account. And then, you put this pack to complete the stars for people who wants it.

Because let's say it, 2999 cristals to get 5 shards (who got the 30 shards ?) it's too much. It represents 30 euros (yep, I'm european), which is way too much for this.

I've never bought it so I'd like to know : did you get only 5 shards or did you get 5 shards per chars on this pack ?
  • Options
    What's Ahead
    Our next update will focus on quality of life improvements in game. Stay tuned!
    What the hell could this be?
  • Options
    What's Ahead

What the hell could this be? Its at the end of the update!
  • Options
    More bug fixes.
  • Options
    Maybe we will need to spend less time playing just to grind gear. That would be a great improvement.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Eddy5767 wrote: »
    What's Ahead
    What the hell could this be?

Setting up custom search filters for characters page, so you can keep track of your main teams that have characters from different factions. I hope anyway.
  • Options
    Haha EA plans backfired, let me explain.
    Maul in AAT raid was op, never dying. So what did the devs do? Make it do heal immunity, ok fair enough. Lets look at DARTH NIHILIUS leader ability: ...Gain 70% health steal... IMMUNE TO HEALING EFFECTS! o.o so wait Result A: Enemy can't apply healing immunity on maul? Result B: They can aplly heal immunity but maul uses heal steal so that means he still gets health RESULT C: They were smart and made it so maul gains no health with healing immunity even with health steal?
    What are you thoughts?
  • Options
    I am 2 shards away from maxing kylo, have a max phasma can do without trooper why do i need to buy all toons please release a ship only pack and think of such things beforehand. It's nice forr the pack to be there for beginners sure but people who have been around for 6 months + shouldn't be expected to pay 75% of the pack so they can get blue shards.... this is just so so offensive
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Haha EA plans backfired, let me explain.
    Maul in AAT raid was op, never dying. So what did the devs do? Make it do heal immunity, ok fair enough. Lets look at DARTH NIHILIUS leader ability: ...Gain 70% health steal... IMMUNE TO HEALING EFFECTS! o.o so wait Result A: Enemy can't apply healing immunity on maul? Result B: They can aplly heal immunity but maul uses heal steal so that means he still gets health RESULT C: They were smart and made it so maul gains no health with healing immunity even with health steal?
    What are you thoughts?

Heal immunity always prevented health gain from Health steal stat. No different now than it ever was, unless you were unaware health steal was always in the game?
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I am 2 shards away from maxing kylo, have a max phasma can do without trooper why do i need to buy all toons please release a ship only pack and think of such things beforehand. It's nice forr the pack to be there for beginners sure but people who have been around for 6 months + shouldn't be expected to pay 75% of the pack so they can get blue shards.... this is just so so offensive

You think they wouldn't still charge 40$ dollars for just the ship? The characters are just a bonus so you can unlock ship right away. The ship is the meat of the pack, so it'd probably still be a 40$ bundle. They'd just throw in extra building mats to help justify pack cost.
  • Options
    * Nihilus lead means he gains no health unless its from health steal

Yeah I would guess prot regen counts as health so he won't get his prot regen under nihilus lead.