Game update: for 2/15/2017 (Lord of Hunger) MEGA THREAD

Replies

• Options
    Okay can we talk about zNihilus-led zDooku though? 150% health steal + the equivalent of 10% protection to health every time he gets attacked.... if you can't one-shot this guy he'll never die

Good thing he (Dooku)is quite fragile though a wiggs shot should be no problem. But that 150% lifesteal would be amazing.
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Kevez if it does put an ability up one turn it will be like the old which sth is faster again but with Nihilus, at least in 7 days we will find out. Did u mean not using any special? Wouldn't using ability make him more effective with force drain?
  • Options
    Darthxopia wrote: »
    Good news for whales

It makes me wonder how much they're going to price them. I am tempted to get Nihilus just beause of the character alone, but if it's some absurd price I won't be getting it.
  • Options
    Athusk wrote: »
    Okay can we talk about zNihilus-led zDooku though? 150% health steal + the equivalent of 10% protection to health every time he gets attacked.... if you can't one-shot this guy he'll never die

Good thing he (Dooku)is quite fragile though a wiggs shot should be no problem. But that 150% lifesteal would be amazing.

Even better—most of the Sith now don't have an Empire tag and won't crit under Nihilus lead. Meaning that Biggs can be brought down with abandon. Take out their heavy hitter(s) with Nihilus and Dooku can coast through everybody else on the team.
  • Options

Even better—most of the Sith now don't have an Empire tag and won't crit under Nihilus lead. Meaning that Biggs can be brought down with abandon. Take out their heavy hitter(s) with Nihilus and Dooku can coast through everybody else on the team.

If you are using Sith and going to Zeta Dooku, you will probably run Zaul leader and not Nihilus

• Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »

If you are using Sith and going to Zeta Dooku, you will probably run Zaul leader and not Nihilus

On a side note, Sith assassin looks like she will have really good synergy with zeta maul lead.
  • Options
    @niko2018 no I meant that the official number of turns for a move's cooldown could be a max. For example, Wedge's lvl8 Red Squadron Strike is a 3 turn CD. On wedge's first full turn, he would open with that move. On his second full turn, RSS would have a 3. If that 3 was the max, then it would be better to have it on 3 because you already used the move, and it can't be increased beyond 3.

Unfortunately, according to other forumites who use Deathtrooper and understand how the mechanic is working, If procced to increase a cooldown, it will be +1 to the current timer whether it is off cooldown or not.

It looks like it WILL be another case of who is faster....
  • Options
    Between Shoretrooper and Sith Trooper, it shouldn't be a problem to keep Hungry Man alive long enough to do his thing.
  • Options
    Currently there's a lot of different comps to now try with these toons but I'm thinking of currently running

Nihilus L
    Sith trooper
    Sith assasin
    Shore/sidious
    Boba
  • Options
    Riktoven wrote: »
    Between Shoretrooper and Sith Trooper, it shouldn't be a problem to keep Hungry Man alive long enough to do his thing.

Maybe B2 and more ability blockers will be an asset against these teams.
  • Options
    @Kevez Oh well, let the speed chase begin!
  • Options

AOE's will still trash dooku.
  • Options
    Riktoven wrote: »

Maybe B2 and more ability blockers will be an asset against these teams.

I will be running most my sith now with mostly tenacity mods since crit chance/damage is useless
  • Options
    How about using Jyn and FO officer to give Nihilus 100% turn meter (and/or Akbar's double turn) and reduce annihilate's cool down really fast?
  • Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    its ok all the new toons are slow as heck 100 speed of nihilus and 95 for trooper and 105 for assassin

Lol you do realise this is the speed BEFORE you gear them up right?
  • Options
    Speed when fully geared is
    120 Nihilus
    95 Sith Trooper (is a tank so expected)
    151 Sith Assassin (pretty fast...)
  • Options
    @DrDarthTron ackbar tactical genius would be amazing. i bet you see a bunch of tm manipulating teams with nihilus
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    How would zooku function under nihilus lead?
  • Options
    What's the deal with clones for the picture of the first event? Is that who we're against?
  • Options
    TheLobster wrote: »
    Real bummer that we have another krennic/dt value pack

Real bummer that in 3 months they will be farmable...
  • Options
    Just curious what the drop rate is like? If it's decent Ido probably get a vault and try my luck
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I am the defunked owner of an engineering degree, and I need somebody smarter with the maths than I to explain how the two "should" and "could" intersect.

Dooku regains 10% protection under his zeta for counterattacking. However, under Nihilus lead, this protection becomes Max Health. So then if Dooku counterattacks, does he regain 10% of his "normal" protection turned into health, or 10% of his new Max Health under DH lead? Also, under Nihilus lead, he has 70% health steal on attacks. If he counterattacks, is this DH-leader health steal applied AFTER his protection/health steal from his zeta, or before, or simultaneously? The total gain could be gravely affected by the order of operations. Anybody else find this all convoluting???

Bueller?

Bueller? Bueller......

........ Bueller.....??....
    Post edited by Dwinkelm on
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah I see that, and I'm laughing, because Dooku will either be invincible or he will not get anything.
  • Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    TheLobster wrote: »
    Real bummer that we have another krennic/dt value pack

Real bummer that in 3 months they will be farmable...

Real bummer that they'll likely be like shore trooper where you can average one shard a day.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    i'm laughing because i don't understand a word he just typed.

i thought this was a game. i just get into battle and push the buttons.
  • Options
    Still need a Sith that can dispell all negative status effects from all allies. Otherwise you'll always need a Rex or an Ackbar. And/or tenacity up like, Rex, Yoda and General Kenobi .
  • Options
    Kevez wrote: »
    @DrDarthTron ackbar tactical genius would be amazing. i bet you see a bunch of tm manipulating teams with nihilus

Akbar has pretty low health and can be easily taken out so I'm not sure how viable he would be with Nihilus.
  • Options
    @Athusk yeah I meant amazing more in the theorycrafting, perfect combo sense. It would be amazing to see tactical genius> force drain>annihilate. FOO, Jyn, Phasma, Ackbar etc. would be cool TM combos who could be protected by autotaunters.
  • Options
    Sub .1% I wager... There are a lotta toons and if I had the money I'd go for it, but with my luck I'd buy an 8-pack and get all toons I've already 7*'d... :/
  • Options
    Yea I'm just worried bout if the drops are as bad as when they put baze and shoreT in there ya know?