Game update: for 2/15/2017 (Lord of Hunger) MEGA THREAD

Replies

• Options
    Cause it was added for tournaments. Tournaments were removed so now it's exactly like it was before.
  • Options
    i think it's stupid as well, i use the ally points for their original purpose bronzium, the bonus ally points is good for new players and f2p players
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • Options
    Main reason because it was only added to spur on tourney participation. No tourney = less need for ally point = no need to bonus ally points
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one's realized that the Sith Assassin is the Sith Inquisitor form SWTOR. Look at the kit and it's abilities, the general appearance of it, and especially take a closer look at the mask.

Wait for it...

It's Darth Kallig's mask. An ancient mask belonging to the Inquisitor's ancestor, that they have to find and use to defend themselves from their Master's treachery. People have been asking for the Inquisitor from SWTOR for a long time, and now she's here.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah it sucks, free Bronziums were nice but the points were actually meant for tournaments. Guess data revealed no-one was using them for tournaments.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Wow... what if I place Chase under Nihilus lead, and add Barriss... hmmm
    Can only gain life from health steal

Ok, no need for bariss , just someone else with dispel.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Sith Trooper is from the Sith Empire, which isn't the same as the Galactic Empire.
  • Cehmybro
    58 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Do I spend 500k in ally points on bronzium packs? They should either do a one last hurrah tourney or think of some creative way to do a one time exchange for ally points. 100k in ally points for a gear piece doesn't sound like a bad idea to me
  • Options
    Bronzo-binge time :sunglasses:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I used them for bronziums and think it personally sticks but it's perfectly reasonable for them to remove them.
  • Options
    Ixany wrote: »
    The Sith Trooper is clearly from SWTOR era. While there were some Sith (species) who were not Force sensitive, 99% of the Imperial troopers were human. Also he has Vaiken's legacy who was also a human.
    Ofc these doesn't necessarily mean the Sith Trooper is human, but it makes a lot more sense imo.

P.S.: I wonder how many ppl didn't know Sith was a species first?

Only folks that have played swtor or read wookipedia/books know about this :)

Thats not entirely true. Some may know if they follow StupendousWave on youtube. He makes a star wars vid almost every day, it seems. I knew before that they were a species because I read the wikia, but he has a video on Sith species and the Jedi before Jedi. also. The Jedius. Or something like that.
  • Options
    Lame that they're gone. I got quite a a couple characters and tons of shards from buying bronzium cards. One of the highlights of completing all the dailies was a few extra chances to roll the proverbial dice. Not sure I'll play as much if it remains this way... Pretty bummed.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I dont think annihilate is overpowered. 150% health steal for sith on the other hand...

It's a zeta, so yeah. Pretty powerful as it should be.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    It starts on cooldown...
    But he has an AOE that will reduce the cooldown to nil.

First, you have to debuff the other team, to get 100% chance. And second, he cant increase a cd of a abilitie that hasn' been used.
  • Options
    Droids don't care what Dooku gets. K2so dazes him and everyone else.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    HE HAS 33,000 PROTECTION AT GEAR 11............................................
  • Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Nihilus lead could easily be new meta.

The "nerfs" on his lead ability were necessary; with all that life-stealing and other bonuses, NOT removing other heals would make all Nihilus teams unbeatable. It would be like the early days when all teams were Dooku teams: all teams would be Nihilus-led.

Looking forward to Nihilus, but as with all things in this game: only time will tell...
  • Options
    Sith allies are immune to Healing effects, does it also involve Heal Immunity ? I don't think so but ...
  • Options
    So far seems pretty underpowered. What do you think?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    In tier 4 of the lord of hunger event where you battle clones, cody doesn't seem to have "boss" health. is this WAI? The cody in tiers 2 and 3 had more health than him.
  • Options
    Ok I understand you abolished tournaments because of players whining which is fair enough.
    But please could you bring in some new high end content for deep roosters? Because your initial thought was completely correct. Give those of us who play a lot and partially spend a lot something to do with our line ups.
  • Options
    I got sith trooper g7 and he has LOADS of prot and health,i would love it when i get assassin and nihilus to test them together,with a fast sith sith t can turn into a better shoretrooper
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    I've always longed for the day my team would be good and the starwars god has answered my prayers with buffing ze sith
  • Options
    Hi, I use the ally points of daily activities a lot, dont eliminate them please.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    does annihilate ignore taunt?
  • Options
    War wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one's realized that the Sith Assassin is the Sith Inquisitor form SWTOR. Look at the kit and it's abilities, the general appearance of it, and especially take a closer look at the mask.

Wait for it...

It's Darth Kallig's mask. An ancient mask belonging to the Inquisitor's ancestor, that they have to find and use to defend themselves from their Master's treachery. People have been asking for the Inquisitor from SWTOR for a long time, and now she's here.

I even started a thread to rename her to Darth Nox, but so far ppl downvoted it :/
  • Options
    Why do you complain about that? Just roll with it.
  • Options
    Ixany wrote: »
    The Sith Trooper is clearly from SWTOR era. While there were some Sith (species) who were not Force sensitive, 99% of the Imperial troopers were human. Also he has Vaiken's legacy who was also a human.
    Ofc these doesn't necessarily mean the Sith Trooper is human, but it makes a lot more sense imo.

P.S.: I wonder how many ppl didn't know Sith was a species first?

Only folks that have played swtor or read wookipedia/books know about this :)

Thats not entirely true. Some may know if they follow StupendousWave on youtube. He makes a star wars vid almost every day, it seems. I knew before that they were a species because I read the wikia, but he has a video on Sith species and the Jedi before Jedi. also. The Jedius. Or something like that.

I think you meant the Je'daii?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Why do you complain about that? Just roll with it.

I definitely rolled with it, I'm just wondering. Its not like they would fix it in the two(?) days the tier is playable
  • SpiritZarathos
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    He's only overpowered if he's not that way in the place he comes from. Like Leia shooting you three times or even 6 times in a row while cloaked. That version of leia is based of A New Hope version. So she totally OP. In the movie 1 kill and the captured.

Or Fives counter ability. Ive had Fives kill my entire Jedi Team (main team), without even actually attacking. Just countering. On many occasions.

u got a trash jedi team.

you have*

And I don't think so. But then I'm not after getting the strongest characters. I'm into getting all the characters.

But my Jedi Team are my strongest. Maxed out except for Mods and Zeta Abilities. Gear lvl IX or higher on three of them. 1 Gear missing from IX on the other two.