Game update: for 2/15/2017 (Lord of Hunger) MEGA THREAD

Replies

• Options
    Maybe we can have a Pet Handler with a Baby Rancor that insta kills AoEs
  • Options
    Biggs has had an insta kill ability for a long time...
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Biggs has had an insta kill ability for a long time...

Ahh, yes but a semi decent tank could survive that onslaught.
  • Options
    Yes, Nihilus seems great. Possibly OP. Question remains... how obtainable will he be in this event?
  • Options
    It starts on cooldown...
    But he has an AOE that will reduce the cooldown to nil.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Can someone confirm if they are in fleet shipments, or just in the bundle for now?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I can see resistance becoming the go to F2P team to beat them.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You realize most battles will be over before he'll be able to use annihilate right? And any characters left will have pretty low health.

150% health steal for sith is a bigger issue

Especially if they have retribution
  • Options
    I got 5 shards yesterday...
  • Options
    He's OP. I mean, if you give him lots of health and speed, he'll use the OHK ability on someone as ridiculous as GK in no time.

Also, what does that OHK ability do to raid bosses? A OHK? 100k?
  • Options
    Ok no I didn't, it was probably only 4
  • Options
    Only if you have a pretaunter, without one Biggs is going first 99% of the time and if the ai chooses wisely it's 4v5 right off the bat, at least Nihilus instakill will take at minimum 2 turns but more likely 3. A lot of arena matches are over by round 3 anyway so I don't really see a problem with it, just my opinion though...
  • Options
    again, if nihilus can't increase cooldowns of moves that haven't been used, and he cannot increase cooldowns beyond their max, then the timing of his force drain will be very difficult and he will likely only reduce his CD for annihilate by 1-5 so it will still take 3+ turns to use that move.
  • Options
    PapiBlanco wrote: »
    We've always made jokes that the power creep is so bad that eventually this game is going to turn into characters literally having the option to insta kill anybody. Who in their right mind played this game and thought "no, crazy damage isn't enough, tanks can survive that, let's create an insta kill character". With darth nihilus it's here so grab all the speed mods possible and make it a 4v5 and just hope that this game doesn't release any more insta kill attacks, then it really will be SWGoSS: Star Wars Galaxy of speed secondaries because I'm calling it right now some time late this year we will have a new too that AoE insta kills, it will be alright though because will be reletively squishy.

That move starts on cooldown even using annihilate straight away it'll only reduce it by 1 or 2 as the opposing team has to use a special move before CD can be increased
  • Options
    Right now not farmable only in data cards
  • Options
    I would love for this conversation to stay where it is, as it is a problem, but watch these mods think "oh, put it in mega thread that'll help"
  • Options
    Yes, Nihilus seems great. Possibly OP. Question remains... how obtainable will he be in this event?

It's most likely going to be similar to the Krennic event so probably around 4* with the remaining left to packs to finish
  • Options
    Sadly only available with extra unnecessary character shards
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    What's wild is that my team (Wiggs - Chaze - Fac) has eight specials to cool down. Meaning that if my squad is debuffed á la TFP/B2, Nihilus can using his first special, then immediately kill Baze on his second turn. And that's with the skills at level one; who knows what the upgrades will do?

Dude your team is super try hard, so cheap and dirty, the most thirsty team that l have ever heard of.

aren't you the dude who kept saying your feelings were hurt because people used mean words in your threads
  • Options
    He's OP. I mean, if you give him lots of health and speed, he'll use the OHK ability on someone as ridiculous as GK in no time.

Also, what does that OHK ability do to raid bosses? A OHK? 100k?

I'm also interested in what it does on raid bosses, I surely hope it's not something ridiculously low like 10k.
  • Options
    Athusk wrote: »

It's most likely going to be similar to the Krennic event so probably around 4* with the remaining left to packs to finish

That would be my guess, Nihilus at 4* the other 2 at 3*
  • Options
    Death trooper will beat up on nihilus squads. More cooldown for nihilus and 1 hit KO on Death Mark most times.
  • Options
    All of you calling OP already need to take a seat and get a freaking grip.

Since when in the history of this game has everything about a toon on paper translate in game.

No one even has him to see how he actually performs for goodness sakes.

People are ridiculous
  • Options
    Would be nice if the implemented a quick change for mods. Like have another set of mods on each character ready to go depending on the battles or leader abilities.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sadly only available with extra unnecessary character shards

They mashed my first and only discussion I ever started to this thread in a matter of minutes. I was asking where else are kylo ren ship shards at.

I piece together that they are currently only in the kylo ren bundle and in the 2499 and 499 ship data packs, but not currently free to farm in the fleet shipments store, right?
  • Options
    His Leader ability sounded great until I realized it just made my Zidious seem pointless to use behind him. No crit hits means no extra two DoTs and no heal may mean he won't get any HP from chars being defeated.
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Since when in the history of this game has everything about a toon on paper translate in game.

People are ridiculous

Exactly why I said I want to see him in play, it looks op on paper. But I can see a ton of drawbacks that can happen like...

Nihilus having low health, speed, etc. will make him an easy target

8 CD (not sure if this will be reduced as the ability levels but,) max CD reduced off the bat would be 5, that means he will need 3 turns to use the insta-kill ability
  • Options

People are ridiculous

Exactly why I said I want to see him in play, it looks op on paper. But I can see a ton of drawbacks that can happen like...

8 CD (not sure if this will be reduced as the ability levels but,) max CD reduced off the bat would be 5, that means he will need 3 turns to use the insta-kill ability

He is on swgoh.gg now he has 120 speed so he is a fast toon. I'm waiting to see how he operates before declaring anything at all
  • Options

People are ridiculous

He is on swgoh.gg now he has 120 speed so he is a fast toon. I'm waiting to see how he operates before declaring anything at all

Oh wow, they have everything updated there already? Need to go check that out! Haha