Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Hope's End is recruiting! We are an active guild looking for members willing to participate in raids as well as daily guild activities. Raids are launched 18:30 CAT and the 1st heroic Rancor starts early June. Ally request thed33p @ 515-627-992 and join the last bastion of hope!
  • Options
    Rule of 1 is a new guild dedicated to helping members develope. I founded this guild because I was tired of watching the low ranked players working their tails off to earn raid tickets just to be excluded from the raids. Then if there was a low raid, watching the high level players take the top spots!

Rule of 1 will make sure that raids are evenly distributed. We have active and friendly officers that will help you build teams ready for heroic raids.

Our high level members ally with our lower level members to help them beat those difficult nodes.

Join The Rule of 1 today and reach your full potential! My ally code is 921-297-388.
  • Options
    Guild: Dirty Group

Time zone: US Pacific, although we have people from all across the US

Language: English

Player base: Mix of f2p and p2p

Pit Level: Heroic

Raid rules:
    Rancor – 12h/0 damage because we do have some heavy hitters that can solo it.
    AAT – Free for all from the start. The rules may start to shift once we get into Heroic.
    We vary the start time to accommodate players in different time zones.
    Because of some bad luck with guild members that have since departed we are strict with our rules.

Guild Rules:
    Line app required
    Participate in all raids
    3 days of inactivity will mean removal
    Have fun, but be respectful

We have been making a lot of great progress toward taking down heroic AAT. We usually run 2-3 Heroic Rancor raids per week, and usually 2 normal AAT’s. Although we don’t require that you spend 600 energy every day, we do encourage you do contribute as much as possible so we can continue to grow and progress as a group. We have a mix of players from newer 80+ level to grizzled veterans. Different members might focus on different areas of the game a handful of us are able to stay in the top ranks in arena, and other really crush the raids. We are a mature, welcoming, and supportive group. Find me in Line for more info!

Contact Line ID: cephalopodite
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 2 players lvl 70-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need two active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Boichak
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: Awaken

Raids: Heroic Rancor, Normal aat.

Awaken guild is recruiting couple active players 70+ lvl. We do Heroic Rancor and normal AAT 2 times a week. We use discord app for better communication.
    Han Solo shards for everyone!
    Join us and have a fun!
    My ally code is 621-627-118
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player or a small group of friends, PM me.
    Thanks ;)
  • Options
    Next normal tank raid is just a couple of days away! Perfect time to join our guild, as we're growing with dedicated players all moving up together. Just takes one 6* toon to get rewards!

So if you've reached level 50, and can't wait to get to level 85, Corellian Refugees is the guild for you. We have a core group of 85s who are looking for other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels (I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange).

Hit those daily challenges, strive for 600 raid tickets, chat with other guild members for guidance, and let's have some fun kicking Rancor's behind while we're doing it!

Pit raid tiers and rules will be set to the level of the guild members at the time. Might run a tier 6 for higher levels, and then a tier 3 or 4 for our 60s in order to keep everyone moving up. Goal is to get every guild member leveled up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the future.

PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129.
  • Zace
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Guild: Piranhas 49/50
    We're a very talkative guild that likes to chew gum, have fun, and beat up bosses...and we're all out of gum.
    Guild is PST but we got people from Hawaii all the way to the UK so someone is always on :smile:
    -We do 0 damage first 24 hours for pit then ffa. AAT is ffa and is done in 3 days tops. We run pit 6pm pst and noon in alternate cycle. To make sure everyone gets a chance to do damage.
    We're looking for lvl 80+ that play daily and get minimum 400 guild tickets, communicate in game and discord but overall just fun to have around (:
    -we use discord and it gets pretty lively :smiley:
    -we run heroic pit because we're heroes :wink:

You can reach me at my ally code 699-396-738. I will get back to you when I'm not knee deep in Rancor guts and droid parts or when I'm not making it rain Han Solo shards :wink:
    Post edited by Zace on
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options
    we are ten lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Options
    Guild name-Owen Family BBQ
    Timezone-PST
    Rules-24 hour 0 damage period
    3rd Party Chat App-Line
    Pit Tier-7

The BBQ is looking for a few players help give us the nudge we need to beat the T7 tank raid. We are an active guild with a supportive friendly community. We're a serious guild but we understand that real life comes first. Most members are lvl 85 and have deep rosters.
  • Options
    No Refuge is recruiting!

Currently we have 45 members, so we have 5 open spots for a daily player! Preference will be given to those who are 70s+ or have at least one 7* toon for rewards and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Tier 6 and heroic rancor, and can help us knock down the AAT tank raid going. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

Most of our guys are level 80s, some 60s and some lower levels, who are all super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Tier 6, Heroic Rancor on weekends / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Guild invites happen after 3pm mtn time.

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Lokis Wild is currently looking for some active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: bosslivewyre or gratferrata
  • Karok
    419 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    * Relevo *

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active , right now we are focused on beating the tank raid so we are all building our teams up and we are very close with a lot of teams doing big damage. We use line chat to communicate and share new game info but it's not mandatory it's just very helpful . We are looking for players level 60 but if you're active and do your part we have a spot for you . What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily, communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . If your looking for a strong team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership join us . Spoken languages: german, spanish an english of course.

Currently, we are doing 5* Rancor and normal Tank Takedown, and soon we will be attempting Heroic Rancor for the first time.

Timezone: UTC+2

Karok
    Ally code
    938-624-232 or PM
  • Ragrot
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Brain Dead Gamers is looking for more members to round out our guild in our new home. We recently split off from our prior guild in hopes of getting a little more serious in the game and as such, we have plenty of spots open for new members (23/50).
    -We primarily set up raids with Eastern time zone in mind, usually starting after our guild activity reset at 7:30pm EDT
    -Our rules are pretty simple, try to spend 600 energy every day and have fun doing it. We are also an online gaming community and are "noob" friendly, we have tons of resources at your disposal, if you are unsure about anything in the game, just ASK, we are here to help!
    -We communicate and coordinate raids and activities through guild chat, facebook and discord.
    -We've killed the normal Tank 4 times so far, have been farming T5 and T6 Rancor, preparing for T7 heroics, we are mostly a F2P guild so don't expect T7 Tank anytime soon.
    -If interested add my ally code: 364-756-822 or add me on discord: Ragrot#8987
    qEgGBwi.jpg
    Post edited by Ragrot on
  • Options
    +++++METALKINGS+++++

Hello. We are looking for active players to join our guild. We currently have 45 members and are looking to gain a stronger team.

We are in need of new members, +75 accounts wanted. Relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active Raid members with only +75 account level requirements. Plenty of gear to donate to Padawans.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild. Doing Rancor Tier 5 & Tier 6 alternating raids.

Tank Raid open currently.

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Leader
    Squidbait = 819-635-774 Officer
    bimeJaI.jpg
    +++++METALKINGS+++++
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 60's to 85 and don't use any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least a few 6* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way! Join a guild that's about to make the jump to heroic Rancor!
    Post edited by Davius7 on
  • Options
    47 fully active members.

Heroic every 3
    Tank Normal every 4

Discord Chat.

24hr no damage on Heroic to ensure rewards to everyone.
  • Options
    General Kenobi,

Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars, now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person. My ship has fallen under attack and I am afraid that my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information that is vital to the survival of the Rebellion in the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him and his guild, Allies of the Force.

This is our most desperate hour.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

959-123-359
  • Options
    Les Prêcheurs mort are a French guild looking for new members to do heroic pit then heroic AAT.
    We are already finishing T6 Pit and normal AAT.

We do T6 Raids (The Pit) everytime we have the credits and AAT normal all the time.
    Guild: Les Prêcheurs mort
    Timezone: New-York
    Language: French/english
    Communication: Guild chat/FB group
    Player base: Mostly f2p. Canada
    Guild Rules: Do the daily.
    Raid Rules
    No rules for now it's free for all.
    Tank Takedown: Free for all.

If you want to join send me a PM.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Lokis Wild is currently looking for some active players. We classify ourselves as a casual yet serious guild, this is a game and its meant to be fun but we do want everyone being active and help in building our guild stronger through daily activates and raids. Speaking of raids we currently run 3 heroic pit and 2-3 normal aat raids a week (currently prepping for a haat, hopefully very soon in our future). We currently run a 0 damage strat for the rancor for the first 24 hours with rotating starting times of 6:30am, 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and 12:30 am all eastern time, to ensure everyone gets rewards as we are a global community. One thing we do ask is you have the app Line. The benefits of using a 3rd party chat client are massive, mainly so you can go back in an always active chat to review advice, raid announcements, shared content to provide information to others, theory crafting and so on. If we sound interesting to you don't waste your time on light speed jump right into ludicrous speed and say hi

Please message me on here or message us on Line app: bosslivewyre or gratferrata
  • Options
    Dark Light Kingdom
    I'm a lvl 85 starting my own guild. Accepting anyone no matter what level. Plan on doing back to back raids.
    Add ally code for invitation. 755-189-542. Or 198-432-346 for my sub/mini
    Friendly guild with a bunch of new gamers, trying to give them a chance to level up with guidance.
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: Octo Overlords
    We're a very relaxed guild, looking for members that can help contribute to the raid tickets.
    80+ as we're able to complete the Heroic and take down the AAT within 3/4 days.
    We don't use any external chat as most lead busy lives.
    We're built up of mainly F2P members with ranks ranging from the top 50 to 800.
    Great bunch of guys, that support one another in various ways, and are just looking to have fun.
    All we ask is that you login daily and contribute. :)
    If you're looking for a guild that is very low pressured and not taken too seriously then send me a request. :)
    Ally Code is: 394-481-697
  • Rordin
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Guild: AlderaanRealityInc

Time Zone: PST guild reset (mix of US and EU players)

Rules: Rancor has a 24-hour limited dmg rule, then FFA so everyone has a chance to earn shards.

Raids: T7 Rancor 2-3 times per week.
    T6 AAT about twice per week (Usually clear in 3-4 days).
    Raid times rotate, to try and accommodate as many players as possible.

Chat: Discord is preferred but not mandatory, though you will miss all the fun!

Currently looking for daily active end game players (80+), who enjoy the game and would like to continue progressing. We are a laid-back guild that enjoys helping each other out.
    If Interested, feel free to PM me, or reach out to me on Discord (Rordin#0084).
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    delete
    Post edited by vynn on
  • aalbin81
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Guild - Draxx them Skloust

Are you heroic ready or getting close? Are you wanting General Kenobi shards but stuck in a guild that shows no interest in HAAT? We are not currently a heroic tank guild, but we're looking for about 10 new members that are willing and able to help us become one. The goal is to start running HAAT as soon as we fill our empty slots or very shortly thereafter. We would love to take on a small merger but all like-minded individuals are also welcome to join.

We typically launch raids around 6pm eastern time. We have a "Zero damage for the first 24 hours" rule on heroic Rancor so that all members are getting rewards and getting stronger. We do not enforce 600/600 but the majority of the guild hits it anyway.

If you're looking to run HAAT soon but prefer a relaxed. laid back guild without all the rules, restrictions, and drama of a larger guild, come check us out.

Direct message me on Discord @ Albin#6167

Add ally code 347-888-345
  • Options
    Mon Cala is a Heroic Guild for both Rancor and AAT

CONTACT DETAILS
    If you feel that you meet what we are asking and want to be part of this guild then please contact us as follows…

Leader
    Dirk Brightblade (UK / GMT based)
    Line ID - dirkbrightblade
    Officers
    Kramsharp (UK / GMT based)
    Line ID - kramsharp
    --
    Jester (US / PT based)
    Line ID - Jesterno2
    REQUIREMENTS
    We have to have requirements to help things run smoothly
    - 600 Tickets a day .. after all we want raids to run regularly. If you are away or have real life commitments then fair enough but please let us know.
    - Line app for communication. Although you do not have to participate in day to day chat, you must be able to receive raid times and/or instructions. We also use line to share information and tips about squads, mods etc
    - We are UK/Europe based and raid at 7.30pm UK time. English is the Guild language, but everyone is welcome who is willing to play based on a European time table. We have players from around the world.
    - We are a HAAT guild and as such you need to have at least a couple of HAAT ready teams
    - Part of the team ethos we have is sharing ideas, information, gear and strategy. We share info and tips with each other about squads, mods, arena set ups etc etc. Players are asked to actively use the gear exchange as this is a nice thing to do for each other.
    RAIDS
    - Heroic Rancor is run 3 times a week, with bonus Rancor when tickets allow. Scheduled Rancor raids open on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.30pm UK time for 24hrs to post a 0 score. This means you get rewards even if you miss the damage phase of the raid. FFA damage phase starts after 24hrs and it currently takes about 20 minutes to kill the rancor once it goes FFA.
    We allow a system of ‘Preloading’ your score for Rancor raids.
    This means you can send a squad in before it opens as FFA --- BUT you can’t post that score until either 7.40pm, or until the phase you are in finishes. EG - If your squad gets through phase 1 and part way into phase 2 you must wait for phase 2 to finish before posting your score.
    If you preload please make sure that there are no accidental posts of scores. (People who post early will face penalties for future raids).
    FUN with the Rancor … for those that no longer need Han Solo shards or just want some fun with it we run themes for each rancor raid. Each theme features a limited pool of toons you can use in specific phase. Makes the Rancor fun and interesting again!
    - Tank Takedown raid is run twice a week and is HAAT. Players are asked to use phase appropriate teams and work as a team to take it down.
    GUILD NAME
    And a final note for those that were wondering … Mon Cala is Admiral Ackbar’s Homeworld and the where the Calamari shipyards that build the Star Destroyers are located.
    You’d think we’d have better ships then wouldn’t you?
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

• Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 10 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone

Current Openings:           3

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg
  • Options
    Deutsche Gilde "Jodas Semper Fi" sucht aktive Mitglieder. German Guild is looking for active players.

Lvl 70+
    6* Charactere
    Raids: Normal Tank/ Tier6 Pit
    F2P ist kein Problem

Erste und einzige Regel ist Spaß.
    Wir haben alle ein Leben außerhalb des Spiels und erwarten daher keine Wale.
    Unsere Gilde ist gemischt, was Deutsch/Englisch angeht.

we speak english, too.

!! es gibt keine festen Zeiten für Raids o.ä.

donbobo: 843-859-826
  • PeeJay
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Hello fellow swgoh fans
    We are the:
    S'outh R'en J'di

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community just opened its 3rd guild and we are ready to start the grind :). We currently have 30/50 active members here to help and donate items, as close to 600/600 tickets a day any contribution is appreciated, we are growing quickly.

We want experienced members, levels 50+ are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get steady yet active members plus there is room to grow into our other guilds that run t4, t6 and t7 raids to grind your items. Our top guild is doing t7 rancor and normal aat tank raids.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. We will be doing Tier 4 raids and progressing up to Tier 5, we have also started normal aat tank raids too.

We also have a group chat on LINE app where we discuss topics help each other and generally have a laugh our group on the line app has 47 members from across our 3 guilds. The LINE app is highly recommended but not yet a requirement but very benificial
    Please add any of the below if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Community Leader -
    D'Air W'en-Ally code 727-314-666
    D'Air E'en-Ally code 882-693-377
    D'Air N'en-Ally code 248-841-292
    LINE ID–papaduck240

SOUTH R'EN J'DI
    Guild Leader -
    PJ-Ally code 654-221-745
    LINE ID–peejay81
    1490591079974.jpg

Thank you
    S'outh R'en J'di