Game Update 6/28/2017 MegaThread

Replies

• Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    https://ibb.co/mhZxk5

So, after the first 300 energy rewarded me with 6 Cuffs, I figured I'd test a max sim just to prove my luck is on vacation during these double drops on gear.

See image above

Why me? RNGEESUS, I pray to you, yet you do not hear me? I love you, yet you hate me? :(

Should have rubbed the lamp of the RNGenie much harder and longer and perhaps an explosion of happiness would have emerged.

Here I am holding a goose...

This is my luck during every double drop, except for mods simply because their guaranteed now, amen for that fact.

I just don't understand, I yield a 35% average during normal business hours, but all the ladies are missing during my happy hour. QQ
    Post edited by Zephyrus on
  • Options
    I here ya! 3 refreshes, 2 Finn shards.
  • Options
    Ouch
  • Options
    Darth_Neal wrote: »
    I'm fairly new to the game--this is the first time I've seen double drops and it's awesome! How long do these usually last?

This one is two days
  • Options
    12 battles and 10 stun gun pieces... not bad at all!
  • Options
    Darth_Neal wrote: »
    I'm fairly new to the game--this is the first time I've seen double drops and it's awesome! How long do these usually last?

This one is two days

Nice, thanks for the info!
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Ouch

Agreed, so for 500+ energy, I win 6 Cuffs lol.
  • Options
    20 battles, 18 carbantis.
    20 battles mod, all trash
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    It should tell you time remaining in the corner of the game
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    20 battles, 18 carbantis.
    20 battles mod, all trash

Surprisingly (after 2 weeks of terrible, terrible mod drops) I did 2 refreshes and yield 5 really good rare CD mods, I'm at least thankful for that as they are much needed.

Gratz on the Carbanti!
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    Options
    seriously ??? Ewoks ? ****...
  • Options
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT why was double drops NOT anounced I SPENT EVERYTHING before the update hour 3x cantina 3x energy....again!

How about some love for europe and announce it for at least 1 day from now on haaa???? is this fair? NO THIS SUCKS!
  • Options
    Zephyrus wrote: »
    Ouch

It could be 3...
  • Options
    Probably never. Instead we get useless junk like Ewoks. What's next, Tuscans?

I'll gladly take urrrurururururururur as the August login character.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    I rather get 1x1 shard out of 3 attempts than 2x0 shards out of 9.
    Thanks
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    The update that will keep me playin this game. Well done
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    Options
    finally my ewoks get some love!
  • Yokai
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same bad RNG - last double drop event during sw anniversary was also terrible.
    Less drops than usual.
  • Tautas
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Totally agree with those who are unhappy. For me bonus came after 6 hours after daily reset, already used 100crystal x3 cantina energy and 50crystal x3energy. How now should I feel than double rewards come?

This kind of thing should come together with daily reset and if it is not possible than need to inform players few days before this.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Lol at y'alls apparent lack of knowledge concerning statistical analysis
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, I couldn't be more disappointed with faction pass...Except tuskens maybe
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    eeeeeeeewoks!!! :D
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,

Whenever you do a unannounced double drop, could you please refresh all the double drop location? As I am addicted I tend to play as soon as I can and this is really not nice to wake up and see double drop on GW or mods battles and you already spent your daily crystals...
  • Options
    YES! EWOKS!!
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Zephyrus wrote: »
    Ouch

It could be 3...

Very true. I've seen worse days. Anytime I have more than what I had yesterday, is a good day. Patience and perseverance is key.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    8 shards of Veers for 6 battles :smile:
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    8 shards of Veers for 6 battles :smile:

Excellent! Happy hunting my friend
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    It makes sense that Ewoks are the next faction pass. It's a legendary faction that could be seen in the original trilogy, they miss a toon, Ewok Scout is not reliable, EE neither. I hope they'll add a place to farm ES in addition to hard nodes.

I hope next pass will be Tuskens (also in the original trilogy).
  • Options
    Merging threads is **** in this case.

The timing and lack of notice to Asian and Oceanian players is a serious issue that is now lost in all the Murder Bear talk.

It's poor moderation that is not representing the company well. Looks like our legitimate concerns are getting hidden and won't be resolved.