The whole Nightsister thing

Replies

• Options
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    @Omega_S021 I gotchoo fam.

@Iyaoyas If I responded as you suggest, it wouldn't be true. In rare cases where there are issues with an update, but Game Update notes are complete, they get posted first.

Soooo, what you are saying is the the notes are not done...because you stated that the update is getting pushed into this week sometime....so why wouldn’t the answer to the dude that asked the question be a straight “ no, not tonight, later on.” Instead, you deflected like a crafty politician about how things are usually done. He didn’t ask how things are usually done. Don’t get me wrong kozi, I love your work as I love this game, just want straight answers. As a very close to launch player, communication has been very poor in the past, it’s getting better, but it’s not where it needs to be, otherwise you wouldn’t have a huge mega about comms.

I think based on the content that's been released you're coming to conclusions that just aren't there. And that's ok! I'm always happy to break it down if I can.
    • Game Update hasn't been pushed. The Game update status post has not indicated a delay. If there is a delay, I'll be sure to update said post to indicate that. This is just your garden variety advance notice something is coming down the pipe.
    • I cannot provide hard dates and times as anything is liable to change, but I try to provide players with as much as I'm able in order for them to plan accordingly.
    • I don't want to pull someone who appears satisfied with my reply into this response, but I'm happy to speak with you. It is clear you're not happy with my reply and that's ok! I can't make everyone happy, but I do what I can with the restrictions applied to ensure what communication that can be given is provided.
    • I always viewed myself as more aggravatingly optimistic than crafty.

Maybe I am confused, it does happen, but still can’t think of a reason you couldn’t say “ no, not tonight.” Anyway, I’ll just go back to waiting, hoping it’s GG.

BTW, Kozi 2020!
  • Options
    Sooooo...how about those Nightsisters...everybody got all 5 ready to go? I need 14 more Acolyte shards and all 5 will be gear 8, 7 stars.

Unfortunately Phoenix took all my ability mats. But I'm getting healthy. Slowly.
  • Options

Maybe I am confused, it does happen, but still can’t think of a reason you couldn’t say “ no, not tonight.” Anyway, I’ll just go back to waiting, hoping it’s GG.

Update notes for this game are rarely ever posted before the update is released. It's been this way for the almost 2 years that this game has been out.
  • Options
    snowhut wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Omega_S021 wrote: »
    Ruivussan wrote: »

Not tonight unfortunately, but barring any unexpected shenanigans, this game update should be ready to roll this week.

Will we see what the update will contain tonight, or will that come later as well?

Game updates usually follow a client restart to your device.
    • You can follow the progress of a Game update by keeping an eye on the Game Update status post <<HERE>>.
    • Beforehand, Game Updates were pushed without any notification preceding it. Additionally, possible delays were likewise not announced. Hopefully, in this manner, this allows players to plan and anticipate accordingly.
    • Game Update notes are usually posted alongside that client update.

Usually....you didn’t answer the question. Just say no, the update notes will be out after the update goes live. Straight to the point is the best form of communication

Two things you can always count on:
    1) A dude telling you which of the Star Wars are good.
    2) A dude telling a woman how to do her job better.

Can we leave the social commentary off of the Star Wars mobile game forums? Plenty of other outlets for you to be ridiculous.
    Nope! Trust women, dude. It’s not that hard.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Not tonight unfortunately, but barring any unexpected shenanigans, this game update should be ready to roll this week.

Will we see what the update will contain tonight, or will that come later as well?

• You can follow the progress of a Game update by keeping an eye on the Game Update status post <<HERE>>.
    • Beforehand, Game Updates were pushed without any notification preceding it. Additionally, possible delays were likewise not announced. Hopefully, in this manner, this allows players to plan and anticipate accordingly.

Usually....you didn’t answer the question. Just say no, the update notes will be out after the update goes live. Straight to the point is the best form of communication

Can we leave the social commentary off of the Star Wars mobile game forums? Plenty of other outlets for you to be ridiculous.

Is there a reason that you defaulted, incorrectly, to calling me dude? Maybe you should examine your own biases before trying to be funny by calling someone out for something that clearly had no bearing, what so ever, on what was written.

On topic, I'm excited about the rework and hope the notes come out in the front part of this week. Though, I'll be disappointed it it requires GG.
  • Options

Is there a reason that you defaulted, incorrectly, to calling me dude?

Easy. I played the odds. This is a Star Wars board populated mostly by sweaty dude nerds and you were upset that I pointed out that guy’s casual dismissal and certainty that he knew how to do Kozispoon’s job better than the woman who was interviewed for it. I was wrong, but my point remains correct: If someone official says something, don’t tone police them because they gave more than a one word answer. It’s not hard.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Easy. I played the odds. This is a Star Wars board populated mostly by sweaty dude nerds and you were upset that I pointed out that guy’s casual dismissal and certainty that he knew how to do Kozispoon’s job better than the woman who was interviewed for it. I was wrong, but my point remains correct: If someone official says something, don’t tone police them because they gave more than a one word answer. It’s not hard.

It’s called feedback. It’s not hard.
  • Options
    So today update yes or no...yes or no...
    I hate it when song lyrics start typing themselves into my posts...
    ;-p
  • Options
    Artimus wrote: »
    ;-p

I'm thinking no. It's after 7:30 where the devs are. If it did drop tonight, it would be one of the latest I can remember.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Artimus wrote: »
    ;-p

I'm thinking no. It's after 7:30 where the devs are. If it did drop tonight, it would be one of the latest I can remember.

It's a no from Kozi. Later this week. Speaking of @CG_Kozispoon I'm honored to have your presence on my post!
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    @Omega_S021 I gotchoo fam.

@Iyaoyas If I responded as you suggest, it wouldn't be true. In rare cases where there are issues with an update, but Game Update notes are complete, they get posted first.

Soooo, what you are saying is the the notes are not done...because you stated that the update is getting pushed into this week sometime....so why wouldn’t the answer to the dude that asked the question be a straight “ no, not tonight, later on.” Instead, you deflected like a crafty politician about how things are usually done. He didn’t ask how things are usually done. Don’t get me wrong kozi, I love your work as I love this game, just want straight answers. As a very close to launch player, communication has been very poor in the past, it’s getting better, but it’s not where it needs to be, otherwise you wouldn’t have a huge mega about comms.

I think based on the content that's been released you're coming to conclusions that just aren't there. And that's ok! I'm always happy to break it down if I can.
    • Game Update hasn't been pushed. The Game update status post has not indicated a delay. If there is a delay, I'll be sure to update said post to indicate that. This is just your garden variety advance notice something is coming down the pipe.
    • I cannot provide hard dates and times as anything is liable to change, but I try to provide players with as much as I'm able in order for them to plan accordingly.
    • I don't want to pull someone who appears satisfied with my reply into this response, but I'm happy to speak with you. It is clear you're not happy with my reply and that's ok! I can't make everyone happy, but I do what I can with the restrictions applied to ensure what communication that can be given is provided.
    • I always viewed myself as more aggravatingly optimistic than crafty.

Thank's CG_Kozispoon, i know how Hard could be work with informations that need the work of others, and many times something could happen, bugs or just see that something Will not work well and is better fix before launch. We cannot let everybody happy, but we can do the best we can. Good luck
  • Options
    So apparently there is an update in the works, but they still haven't released all of the new Nightsisters...

Quoting "The Road Ahead",
    "Nightsisters
    October will also see one of our more popular factions get a much-requested update. We’re introducing several new Nightsister characters, so be on the lookout for their events. Finally, we’re going to end the month with a spirited, seasonal event; let’s see what else we can dig up with the Nightsisters."

So far they have only announced one new Nightsister character... hopefully they will "dig up" the others soon!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

It’s called feedback. It’s not hard.

seems to me feedback is incredibly hard, giving feedback aswell as receiving feedback.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Caiaphas wrote: »
    So apparently there is an update in the works, but they still haven't released all of the new Nightsisters...

"Nightsisters
    October will also see one of our more popular factions get a much-requested update. We’re introducing several new Nightsister characters, so be on the lookout for their events. Finally, we’re going to end the month with a spirited, seasonal event; let’s see what else we can dig up with the Nightsisters."

So far they have only announced one new Nightsister character... hopefully they will "dig up" the others soon!

tenor.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    I think we are going to get some kind of Nightsister update tonight. My Android account just downloaded 10MB or so. It went quick but it was there.
  • Options
    I swear, reading through this forum during lunch might just be the best part of my work day. Thanks for the info Kozi! And as always, your gifs are a treat.
  • Options
    Maybe this "Luce" Nightsister that's been in swgoh.gg for like everrrr may possibly rise up
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Caiaphas wrote: »

"Nightsisters

I would wager that the update has SOMETHING to do with were we will find these new nightsisters and point us in the right direction with regards to where/how we will be able to obtain MT. Just a hunch though.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I'm really hoping Asajj gets a ship. I'm assuming they can't use the Banshee, because I think that it only Bounty Hunter Ventress and not the separatist version (side note: making Ventress a bounty hunter inestead would a) make sense, because she had turned on the separatist when she was with the night sisters and b) help the BH squad out a lot and make them a little more fun) . But I seem to remember she did fly a pretty cool looking ship while she was under Dooku. I can't remember what it's called.
  • Options
    I guess all will be revealed sometime soon, as the update status appears to say today, so it will be soon. All questions are soon to be answered!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I guess all will be revealed sometime soon, as the update status appears to say today, so it will be soon. All questions are soon to be answered!

Soon, I hope.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

Soon, I hope.

Help us push the update CG, you’re our only hope xD
  • Options
    ...I'll assume you're the same people who hate Thrawn being Legendary.

Cmon people.

The SW universe isn't about just 8 movies (if Episode 1 is even a movie, that is). It's MUCH more than that. TCW, SW Rebels, the EU, and the new canon books, they are all part of Star Wars.

Nightsister zombies were used by Old Daka against the CIS droids on Dathomir, and we see Nightsister Spirits in a Rebels episode on Dathomir where Maul finds out where Kenobi is.

Nightsisters used dark magick to turn their dead into fighters, and preserve their spirits so they could still communicate with the living. CANON.

Please, stop thinking just beacuse you only know who Luke Skywalker and Vader is, that anyone you dont know in the SW universe is silly, useless or nonsense.
  • Options
    +100000000000
  • Options
    Agreed, I just'll out out EU from your post ;)

Nightsisters are, liked or not, created by George Lucas (or at least he was part the creative process and discussed everything regard the , as with everything in a Clone Wars), unlike all the EU.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

I'm with you here. I come to these forums and play the game to escape the nonstop social commentary everywhere else in life. It's overwhelming, even when I agree with what's being said.
  • Options
    I cant hate on this night sister drop amd rework. i remeber reading on here almost a year ago about ppl wanting their rework and saying they were being wasted. Im veey intersted myself in these spirit and zombie. More variety more dark side . its going be alright.
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I think people dislike it more because we still lack major iconic characters like Padmé, Jabba and Jar Jar Binks
  • Options
    Vohbo wrote: »
    I think people dislike it more because we still lack major iconic characters like Padmé, Jabba and Jar Jar Binks

+66
    I'm not happy with this game until I get my Jar-Jar