The whole Nightsister thing

Replies

• Options
    So who would you use instead of Daka? I get a lot of use out of her. If she survives I get total rez. And Acolyte is my new best toon but Daka is still imperative.
  • Options
    Nuriela wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »
    G12 makes stars matter.
    Potentially, but not really for the characters in question. Maybe Wicket, but since he gets two turns pretty often, maybe not. These event farm characters seem to be pretty buckwild as they are, and g11 will make them plenty fine. G12 is gravy on top.

If we were talking your average everyday character like Deathtrooper or Baze or whatever, even if they're a hard farm, then you'd be right. But I don't think g12 is going to make as much of an impact over g11 as simply having them on your roster at g11 would.
    Ral wrote: »
    Need 7* for raids too...
    There are plenty of teams out there right now that can solo the heroic raids from start to finish. If Nightsisters is literally the only team you have you're on the outside looking in there, but I strongly doubt that.

Zombie would be OK in raids but MT is downright trash for the raid her plague does not do very much damage to bosses. One thing I have not tried yet is zombie in rancor, I'm wondering if the rancor ate zombie does zombie come come back? I'd he does nsa zombie would solo the whole raid.

I have run ns in all phases of both raids and they are pretty beasty in both. Asajj on phase 4 gets to a point she does 140 per basic hit.

Zombie wouldn't solo the whole raid. She'd probably get eaten and come back, but once all other characters are dead and she's eaten (or killed in Enrage) you'd be defeated before she could revive.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    To the Thread starter: don´t know wether this has been mentioned but how could Asaj give everybody Plague with talzin lead ??? that you would have to show me ;-)
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    To the Thread starter: don´t know wether this has been mentioned but how could Asaj give everybody Plague with talzin lead ??? that you would have to show me ;-)

Talzin:
    The Great Mother
    ...When a Nightsister ally uses a Special ability, they inflict Plague on the selected target for 3 turns, which can't be Evaded.

Asajj:
    Endless Wrath
    Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

Talzin:
    The Great Mother
    ...When a Nightsister ally uses a Special ability, they inflict Plague on the selected target for 3 turns, which can't be Evaded.

Asajj:
    Endless Wrath

Even her clense adds a plague. Any special ability even dakas heal.
  • Options
    Order of importance ( most to least)
    Level- unlocks gear and ability
    Gear- raises base stats that matter most
    Mods- also raise stats that matter most
    Stars- allow you to use toon more places, unlocks g12
    P.s.
    G12 not necessary to win even in arena.
    Keep farming mods.
    They are the Trump card.
    Only thing in game you can FARM but transfer to different toons as meta changes
  • Options

Talzin:
    The Great Mother

Asajj:
    Endless Wrath

It only affects the target, like using an AoE under a Phasma lead only calls an assist on the target
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Talzin:
    The Great Mother

Asajj:
    Endless Wrath

Even her clense adds a plague. Any special ability even dakas heal.

Even event-specific abilities, like Celerity in Secrets and Shadows.
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »

Talzin:
    The Great Mother

Asajj:
    Endless Wrath

It only affects the target, like using an AoE under a Phasma lead only calls an assist on the target

I will double check tomorrow, but I play with Talzin lead and I think Asajj give plague to all

EDIT: I mean I play Talzin lead with my alt - https://swgoh.gg/u/pargamealt/
  • Options

Talzin:
    The Great Mother

Asajj:
    Endless Wrath

I will double check tomorrow, but I play with Talzin lead and I think Asajj give plague to all

No gives plague to Target. Defense down to all.
  • Options

Talzin:
    The Great Mother

Asajj:
    Endless Wrath

She does not give plague to all I run Asajj maxed dual zeta, 23.5k power. And I have tested with MT lead and have videos showing that it is only the person that is targeted, though she also applies it to target with her dispel.
  • Options
    lWo0f.jpg

"You guys seen any ghosts in our universe?"

"Nope, I don't think they're a real thing."

"Ghosts would _totally_ ruin the vibe, man."
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    It's hilarious that you guys Fett all over Jar Jar and Padme but cringe at Mother Talzin, the badkitten women of Maul/Savage species. Do you even Star Wars, bro?

Psst, no one _actually_ wants Jar Jar.
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    lWo0f.jpg

"You guys seen any ghosts in our universe?"

"Nope, I don't think they're a real thing."

"Ghosts would _totally_ ruin the vibe, man."

Well played. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Talzin:
    The Great Mother

Asajj:
    Endless Wrath

No gives plague to Target. Defense down to all.

You are right. I just checked it. Maybe I made a mistake because there was already plague and it was just spreaded
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Asajj is pretty wicked. That and if you don't have a 7* Talzin for raids, Asajj's zeta leader skill is identical to Vader's as far as TM reduction.

I would like to know why though, the second time Ghosts of Dathomir ran, it only awarded shards for one toon instead both like the first time it ran. RNG on which toon drops and then a 900 crystal refresh, ridiculous. This is the first event I've played where you didn't walk away with the standard 3* toon. And this is the only place to farm them until one day they "may" be farmable from shipments. Maybe they should make all the shipments run the same. You can spend 400 fleet currency for 5 shards of Chirrut OR Biggs, or spend 640 crystals for 8 shards of Shoretrooper OR Mob Enforcer...
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    Asajj is pretty wicked. That and if you don't have a 7* Talzin for raids, Asajj's zeta leader skill is identical to Vader's as far as TM reduction.

I would like to know why though, the second time Ghosts of Dathomir ran, it only awarded shards for one toon instead both like the first time it ran. RNG on which toon drops and then a 900 crystal refresh, ridiculous. This is the first event I've played where you didn't walk away with the standard 3* toon. And this is the only place to farm them until one day they "may" be farmable from shipments. Maybe they should make all the shipments run the same. You can spend 400 fleet currency for 5 shards of Chirrut OR Biggs, or spend 640 crystals for 8 shards of Shoretrooper OR Mob Enforcer...

Shhhhhhh!! Don't give them any ideas! Good lord!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I don't consider the Nightsister's part of Star Wars. So I don't bother with them. Apart from Talia, who has a little place in one of my squads.

Same with Phoenix Squad. I don't like the look of them and don't feel like they belong in the Star Wars world.

Just my opinion, I'm sure plenty of folks get on with both sets.
  • Options
    Thats your opinion but they are canon nonetheless. If you thread that path then mandalorians are not part of star wars either since we dont see any except for jengo fett in the clone wars.
  • Options
    I don't consider the Nightsister's part of Star Wars. So I don't bother with them. Apart from Talia, who has a little place in one of my squads.

Same with Phoenix Squad. I don't like the look of them and don't feel like they belong in the Star Wars world.

Must be cool to pick and choose which parts are canon.
  • Options

lol. It's kinda foolish to discard some good squads just because 'they're not canon in your eyes'. Nightsisters and Pheonix are some of the better squads in the game, and not farming phoenix will ensure you don't get Thrawn, who is part of the meta.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    lol. It's kinda foolish to discard some good squads just because 'they're not canon in your eyes'. Nightsisters and Pheonix are some of the better squads in the game, and not farming phoenix will ensure you don't get Thrawn, who is part of the meta.

Yeah it is kinda cool, playing a game with the characters you wanna play with, and not bothering with the ones you don't :smile:

I don't play the game to obsessively progress like a lot seem to, I just like building squads round the characters I find fun to use in battles. I have a few Phoenix Squad guys, and they just bore me in battle. And after playing the recent event with the Nightsister's, I just didn't take to using them either.
  • Options
    I’m not talking about building teams you don’t like. Go ahead and use whoever you want. I’m commenting in the fanboy hubris of “I don’t consider these characters as part of Star Wars.”

No one cares what you think. They’re canon.
  • Options
    I’m not talking about building teams you don’t like. Go ahead and use whoever you want. I’m commenting in the fanboy hubris of “I don’t consider these characters as part of Star Wars.”

I think they missed the sarcasm in your original statement
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    Are the Ewok movies or old Droids cartoon considered canon?
  • Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    Are the Ewok movies or old Droids cartoon considered canon?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon
  • BaccaKrennick
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

ha ha, you're right about that. and I'm sure I don't care what you think either. This is a discussion thread on the internet for a mobile game. If I wanted to talk about what is canon in the Star Wars universe, I'd 100% do it elsewhere.

I didn't mean to antagonise any sensitive souls with my comments, I just saw some discussion on the Nightsister's and thought I'd thrown in my two pence about why I don't look to use them.

Obviously the part where I wrote, "just my opinion", was clearly overlooked.
  • Options
    Does anyone had tried then in the raid?

I'm curious about Ventress lead a Nightsister team in the Rancor Raid.

I'm farming the NS because they are interesting and i love the mechanics, but as a F2P, i haven't tested them at the moment.
  • Options
    tried NS team (mt lead, daka, acolyte, av, low level zombie) in arena to replace my 1-20 cls lead team (depends if i have time to attack). w/ a ~ 80k power ns team I can time out a zbarriss team w/ cls +/- dn/thrawn etc but have a hard time winning due to lack of dps. most are g10-11, only zeta is mt

is ventress zeta better lead than mt? do you need zeta on rampage for ventress to deal enough dps to actually kill somebody or is my 6* g10 acolyte just need to get stronger to allow the zombie/acolyte loop to actually work?
  • Options
    I'm just curious how far those plagues can stack up throughout the raid and how much it ends up doing. Again, I won't be able to answer this for 10-25 months... maybe we can get someone who whaled them up to let us know.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice