Event Calendar-Nov

Replies

• Options
    Liath wrote: »
    RescueME wrote: »
    Interesting. Also, why is Thrawn back so soon? Placeholder for another Legendary event? Ie, TLJ Legendary Resistance character?

Possibly Yoda, R2, Palpatine, Thrawn are now on an every 2 week (ish) rotation.

This is what I think. I also think return of Luke soon. And another legendary event coming- maybe snoke
  • Options
    Rogee wrote: »
    DBane wrote: »
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Interesting. Also, why is Thrawn back so soon? Placeholder for another Legendary event? Ie, TLJ Legendary Resistance character?

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

The movie is titled The Last Jedi. In Return of the Jedi, they called Luke The Last Jedi. Luke even said the Jedi must end.

Rey is not a Jedi.

99% she is.. The title is meant to be plural and who else should it be if not Luke (of course) and Rey?

e03.jpg

Jedi JarJar with a red lightsaber ? :trollface:
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

The movie is titled The Last Jedi. In Return of the Jedi, they called Luke The Last Jedi. Luke even said the Jedi must end.

Rey is not a Jedi.

99% she is.. The title is meant to be plural and who else should it be if not Luke (of course) and Rey?

i would say rey is force sensative and as i said before jedi is a title like sith is in wich sith was changed to ren or the knights of ren . i just read an interesting interview with adam driver from heroic hollywood and i think he let something slip in regards to rey so without going into detail i recomend those interested look into it because i now have a theory that rey is more than what we are led to believe
    Post edited by DemonKingBALOR on
  • Omega_S021
    133 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

Rey is not a Jedi.

Jedi is plural and singular tho
    Edit: apparently this has been thoroughly discussed in German, my bad
  • Options
    Rogee wrote: »

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

Rey is not a Jedi.

e03.jpg

Jedi JarJar with a red lightsaber ? :trollface:

Well supposedly Lucas was planning on Jar Jar being a big bad guy, but axed the idea after he was hated in Episode I.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Daily Login for November is- First order TIE Pilot, First order TIE Fighter

Pilot and Fighter. Both?

Wonder how that will work?

Both shards on the same day or a combo throughout the month?

Is this the first time it's happened?
  • Options
    potsy wrote: »

Pilot and Fighter. Both?

Yeah first timw
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    potsy wrote: »

Pilot and Fighter. Both?

Hmm.. what would you rather have replaced:
    415k credits
    300 crystals
    21 3 star trainers
  • Options

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

Rey is not a Jedi.

The title was plural in a foreign language, but the director or someone has since confirmed that the title is referring to Luke. I don't have a link to the quote on hand, so don't ask.
  • Options
    Guild vs Guild. Might be
  • Options
    6cflLdI.png

Found the proof
  • Options
    I thought the fleet mastery events will give us 45 shard like last time(3x each capital ship).
    Now it seems it will be only one day/ once a month.
  • Options
    Fürkész wrote: »
    I thought the fleet mastery events will give us 45 shard like last time(3x each capital ship).

It's 15 shards each event. They happened to have the event 3 times when they first released it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Fürkész wrote: »

The devs said when it was here originally that it was only 3x the first time and would be 1x after.
    Hiya Everyone,
    Here is a list of some of the upcoming events for the month of November. Cheers!
    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Daring Droid (R2-D2)
    Starts: Oct 26th
    Ends: Nov 1st
    Min Level Requirement: 20 for Tier 1. Level recommendation rises with each subsequent tier
    Notes: Requires Empire Characters

Territory Battle- Hoth: Rebel
    Starts: Nov 2nd
    Ends Nov 7th

Fleet Mastery- Endurance
    Starts: Nov 3rd
    Ends: Nov 3rd
    Notes: Requires 6 star or higher Ships

Assault Battle- Military Might
    Starts: Nov 4th
    Ends: Nov 5th
    Notes: Requires Rebels, Clones

Ghosts of Dathomir (Nightsister Zombie & Spirit)
    Starts: Nov 4th
    Ends Nov 4th

Omega – “Rebels and Geonosians”
    Starts: Nov 5th
    Ends: Nov 5th

Emperor's Demise (Emperor Palpatine)
    Starts: Nov 9th
    Ends Nov 15th

Assault Battles- Places of Power
    Starts: Nov11th
    Ends: Nov 12th

Territory Battles- Hoth: Rebel
    Starts Nov 13th
    Ends: Nov 18th

Fleet Mastery- Home One
    Starts: Nov 14th
    Ends: Nov 14th
    Notes: Requires 6-Star (or Higher) ships

Heroic- Endor Escalation
    Starts: Nov 15th
    Ends: Nov 15th

Omega- "First Order and Scoundrels"
    Starts Nov 16th
    Ends Nov 16th

Assault Battles- Places of Power
    Starts: Nov 18th
    Ends: Nov 19th
    The Artist of War (Grand Admiral Thrawn)
    Starts: Nov 23rd
    Ends Nov 29th
    Notes: requires Phoenix Squadron
    (Chimaera will NOT be joining Thrawn this time around).

Assault Battles- Forest Moon
    Starts: Nov 25th
    Ends: Nov 26th

Fleet Mastery- Executrix
    Starts: Nov 29th
    Ends: Nov 29th
    Notes: Requires 6-Star (or Higher) ships

Why is Thrawn event back? Isn't it "Extremely rare event"?

Once legendary events have been around a couple of times, "extremely rare" means every other month.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    But did I miss something or isn't this on consecutive months?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    But did I miss something or isn't this on consecutive months?

It's at the end of the month, so probably about 6 weeks from the prior one? I don't remember the exact date. But my guess is that Yoda, R2, Palpatine, Thrawn will now run on an every two week (ish) rotation.
  • Options
    Thrawn will be needed for DS TB or a new toon (Agent Kallus)
  • Options
    Really hoped for the CLS Event to come back...

Yes can we bring back CLS again? Why are we doing Emp Palp and Thrawn AGAIN before CLS......
  • Options
    The new hero is going to be Rey. Their 'State of the Galaxy' post stated that "Our first character from SW:TLJ will be making an appearance before the movie comes out in December. This is going to be a variant of a character that fans of SW are already familiar with, so stay tuned for more details."

That is the exact quote. Rey recently got her named changed to Scavenger Rey, a variation of Rey. No other heroes from that SW era have had their names adjusted at all, or have a built-in variation name.

Rey is a hero everyone is familiar with. Most likely going to be her. Of course, they could add 'Kylo Ren facial scar', 'Captain Phasma post garbage compactor', 'Poe in pilot suit', or even 'Finn in sleeper pod'. All of those could be variations.

But, Rey got updated. She's the new face for SW. They just had the BB8 event with Rey, Finn, BB8, and Smugglers. I'm thinking they're going to pull a mix of the Thrawn and CLS events. Release Smugglers to farm a week before (Phoenix for Thrawn) and require BB8 (R2 for CLS) to unlock the new Rey. Just seems like CG 101 right there.
  • Options
    Come on, where is CLS?
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    But, Rey got updated. She's the new face for SW. They just had the BB8 event with Rey, Finn, BB8, and Smugglers. I'm thinking they're going to pull a mix of the Thrawn and CLS events. Release Smugglers to farm a week before (Phoenix for Thrawn) and require BB8 (R2 for CLS) to unlock the new Rey. Just seems like CG 101 right there.

I don't see anyone arguing that a variant of Rey isn't coming. Just that she won't be "Jedi" :)

• Options
    M9silent wrote: »

I don't see anyone arguing that a variant of Rey isn't coming. Just that she won't be "Jedi" :)

Hmmm. I guess that's right. I kinda skimmed it and thought "no, it's definitely Rey coming". But it may not be Jedi Rey.
  • Options
    I think I am missing the point, does this mean that FO will be needed for the bb8 event to return this month, or they will be used in a second legendary event for the TLJ character? Otherwuse, why another FO character as the daily login so soon?
  • Options
    Thrawn is a standard Legendary event. There’s a long pause between the first and second events, then it becomes pretty frequent.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    wizzydizzy wrote: »
    Really hoped for the CLS Event to come back...

Yes can we bring back CLS again? Why are we doing Emp Palp and Thrawn AGAIN before CLS......

Because those are standard Legendary Events and Luke is a special Legendary event. Luke wasn’t that long ago.
  • Options
    Doneeta wrote: »
    I think I am missing the point, does this mean that FO will be needed for the bb8 event to return this month, or they will be used in a second legendary event for the TLJ character? Otherwuse, why another FO character as the daily login so soon?

No one actually knows.
  • Options
    No one knows anything.

The more certain someone sounds, the less they actually know.
  • mikkonator
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    She's called, Rey (Jedi Training) already approved by LFL.

Zs9wrai.jpg
  • Options
    so there is no 3rd tb??? i don´t think so...

the 1st tb ends on 07.11 -> + 6days -> 2nd tb starts ... 2nd tb ends on 18.11 -> + 6days -> 24.11
    allegedly the anniversary of this game... i´m really excited :D
  • Options
    mikkonator wrote: »
    She's called, Rey (Jedi Training) already approved by LFL.

https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/52693117_Alt01?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

Well, that's just wrong in more ways than one.

And, really, that's how you'd have to market it to appeal to a larger array of fans that might not know the subtlety between "Jedi" and just "force user" and not to reveal episode 8 stuff about Rey going through training, but not to be a Jedi.