Territory Battles: Imperial - difficulty feedback

Replies

• Options
    They messed up so bad with DS TB, that they should just end it, give a compensation, fix it, and start it again.

Yep. Guilds aren't even getting the right number of guild event tokens for completing the phase 1 special missions. The difficulty is whack. Platoons are jacked. How does one goof this up so bad, when it is basically the same as LS TB, we're just going right to left?

They need to cancel this mess and just start over after the weekend. What a train wreck.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ds TB is a mess. It's making me want to rage quit. :(
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    If it weren't for bugs, there would be no DS TB at all. :D

We should start a thread of the aspects of DS TB that are NOT bugged....it would be much shorter.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Yeah DS TB is a complete disaster. Do they even test before they just push stuff out? Feels like lazy development.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

We should start a thread of the aspects of DS TB that are NOT bugged....it would be much shorter.

• Options
    S n i g g e r.
  • Options
    I bet they only use rebels to test everything lol
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    all members doing special mission and completing it would give 400 tokens an extra star gives 100-300 more tokens so in general it's worth it. however if that star is the difference between let's say getting the next tier in chrystals or reward box I would think pushing that extra star is worth more so depends a bit on your situation

He’s not asking for one or the other. He’s saying if the Territory is already 3 Stars, should be even bother doing the special Mission. The answer is yes - you’re preventing your guild mates from getting more rewards if you don’t do the special Mission.

This. The coin reward is per guild member that does the special mission. So if the reward is 9 guild coins and all 50 members do it, everyone gets 450 coins. If only 40 do it, everyone only gets 360 coins.

• Options
    There are six bounty hunters I have five. It is asking for an ig 88 in platoons when they are needed for a sm something I thought was addressed in ls tb already. Bad show, bad show.

I think you might be mistaken. There are IG86s in platoons - but 88s today.

• Options

I can deploy troops in the territories about normally. Would that count? I can't think of anyhting else...
  • Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    We had 43 people complete the special mission in phase 1. We received 168 bonus currency. Doesn't add up for 8 currency per completion. This TB is completely hosed up.

Are you sure you didn’t have 43 people attempt the special, with only 21 completing it?

When I go to the filter for Phase 1 Special Missions I count 43 people with a 1 and 7 people with a zero. So yes, I'm pretty sure 43 completed it.

• ChrisSkywalker
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    1000% this. There are 61 darkside toons and 76 lightside.
  • Options
    Definitely, not many can afford to give up TFP.
  • Options
    Way overtuned wave 4. Probably a work flow error they ignored in play test in addition to the points bug. Shame.

It’s day 2 and same garbage wave 4 with five elite per squad popping up, toppling top level players in my guild.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Kozi says there is nothing they can do to fix the DSTB until the current TB is finished - so prepare for this to get worse every day until its over.

I hope then they can tweak the difficulty correctly for next time.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    That rebel airstrike in wave 4 is brutal! I'm plucking away at the Rebs with my Nih sith squad, making decent progress (relatively speaking), everyone at near or full health. Then airstrike yellow and redlines everyone. Manage to recover some health in subsequent turns, then the 2nd airstrike kills everyone but maul (?). Game over.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Am I the only one seeing that the enemies take about 5 turns before you, per character? This TB has too many issues.
  • Options
    I don’t recall the rebel air strike in rebel TB being this powerful
  • Options
    Wow half of what you worked for is such a kick in the kitten..
  • Options
    We had 43 people complete the special mission in phase 1. We received 168 bonus currency. Doesn't add up for 8 currency per completion. This TB is completely hosed up.

Are you sure you didn’t have 43 people attempt the special, with only 21 completing it?

When I go to the filter for Phase 1 Special Missions I count 43 people with a 1 and 7 people with a zero. So yes, I'm pretty sure 43 completed it.

Those are just attempts, not completions. Having the stats read 0, 0/1 and 1/1 would be much better.
  • Options
    Work on your dark characters the way you worked on your light. Also, there’s a dark side Territory Battle forum, man. Put this there.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    So, my 4 zeta, mostly gear 11 first order team only got massacred on round 4 in phase 2.

I vote cg just closes this ridiculous shambles NOW.
  • Options
    Lol - they should have named it "TB: We Didn't Playtest This AT ALL". :D

Ding ding ding!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Calis wrote: »
    So, my 4 zeta, mostly gear 11 first order team only got massacred on round 4 in phase 2.

They can't - its started so they have to finish before they can fix anything. That's what Kozi said anyways.

It's only gonna get worse day by day, lol
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Work on your dark characters the way you worked on your light. Also, there’s a dark side Territory Battle forum, man. Put this there.

Yeah. OP working on his dark side toons will, alone, resolve the screw up that is dark side TB.
  • Options

So I used a gear 12 nihilus as leader in a g11 sith team with great mods. My guild filled the previous platoon to soften the battle, yet I still get absolutely wrecked by aerial attacks and toons that seem to be gear 15.

Your point is moot. And the guy can post in general discussion if he wants, because actually, there is no dark side TB forum as you stated.
  • Options

My multi zeta teams got wrecked too, but since CG already said they knew it was an issue and they already said they would give compensation, why not just treat this TB like a trial run and relax a bit. If they shut down the content it does nothing for players. We will still get rewards, and everyone should understand they don’t represent what your guild is actually capable of.

If you still hate it that much, you may want to consider just not participating anymore for your own benefit instead of yelling at devs who have already been plenty responsive..
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Yeah. OP working on his dark side toons will, alone, resolve the screw up that is dark side TB.

Amen.

Not sure how devs didnt know this TB would be overpowered. Do they not test???
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Lol - they should have named it "TB: We Didn't Playtest This AT ALL". :D

Ding ding ding!

Playtesting is ongoing, and will finish on Tuesday @10pm PST.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    kmilky wrote: »

My multi zeta teams got wrecked too, but since CG already said they knew it was an issue and they already said they would give compensation, why not just treat this TB like a trial run and relax a bit. If they shut down the content it does nothing for players. We will still get rewards, and everyone should understand they don’t represent what your guild is actually capable of.

If you still hate it that much, you may want to consider just not participating anymore for your own benefit instead of yelling at devs who have already been plenty responsive..

Agreed.