Territory Battles: Imperial - difficulty feedback

Replies

• Options
    stepgib wrote: »
    Zenflow wrote: »
    You will always have people who complain over the smallest things... this, to me, isnt small though. This, grants those upper eschelon players an even BIGGER edge against us lowbies because they were actually able to complete some of it.

Of course, I agree with you. But I can already tell that you have calmed down a lot ha ha.

The devs who make this game are human and don't always get it right. This is only one TB, it won't continue like this or no-one will play it!

Hope you feel better and I wish you all the zetas you can eat!!
    You will always have people who complain over the smallest things... this, to me, isnt small though. This, grants those upper eschelon players an even BIGGER edge against us lowbies because they were actually able to complete some of it.

Of course, I agree with you. But I can already tell that you have calmed down a lot ha ha.

The devs who make this game are human and don't always get it right. This is only one TB, it won't continue like this or no-one will play it!

I appreciate you amigo. Definitely have calmed down realizing that my feelings about this; are basically a general consensus. I don't feel as if I am any more important than any other players out there, but I think its safe to say many of us have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on this game we love so much. At the end of the day, Im not a dev & know literally 0 about programming - but in the world of PR, this was a bad move...

Totally man. I have spent way too much money than I should. The devs are trying to make a living here and have actually created something special here with Star Wars. Too right I want them to continue.

Looking forward to my free chewie shards.

the only question is, will it at least be 4 of them this time xD
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    xanderxman wrote: »
    xanderxman wrote: »
    We had 43 people complete the special mission in phase 1. We received 168 bonus currency. Doesn't add up for 8 currency per completion. This TB is completely hosed up.

Are you sure you didn’t have 43 people attempt the special, with only 21 completing it?

When I go to the filter for Phase 1 Special Missions I count 43 people with a 1 and 7 people with a zero. So yes, I'm pretty sure 43 completed it.

Those are just attempts, not completions. Having the stats read 0, 0/1 and 1/1 would be much better.

Well then. Yet another thing for them to fix. After such a great update they shoot themselves in the foot yet again. Happens over and over again. Sad really.

• Options
    I’m taking this approach to the remaining phases: just see how hard it really gets. All you can do right now. Might actually be a good time seeing just how much lightside truly is more op than darkside. Maybe then balance will come. 76 total lightside toons compared to 61 darkside toons says it all right there.
  • Options
    Kinda agree, i have very few strong DS chars, so giving up TFP, Tarkin... can really hurt like empire only mission, but with the combats so broken right now, dont really care, will matter much more once that is fixed.
  • Options

I appreciate you amigo. Definitely have calmed down realizing that my feelings about this; are basically a general consensus. I don't feel as if I am any more important than any other players out there, but I think its safe to say many of us have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on this game we love so much. At the end of the day, Im not a dev & know literally 0 about programming - but in the world of PR, this was a bad move...

Totally man. I have spent way too much money than I should. The devs are trying to make a living here and have actually created something special here with Star Wars. Too right I want them to continue.

I hope its 52 as that's what I need to 7 star this toon that hits like a dry sponge.

Stopped farming him so long ago and rely on CG messing up and helping me level him!
  • Options

I hope its 52 as that's what I need to 7 star this toon that hits like a dry sponge.

Stopped farming him so long ago and rely on CG messing up and helping me level him!

Lol my chewy still needs 52 to 7 stars also
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I searched and didn't see anyone else who posted about this, but the Rebel Strafing Run is rediculously overpowered. On the Light Side TB there's an "orbital strike" that happens and really just does ability blocks your team. If it does damage, it's not enough to even notice it. Even on Tier 7 Gear Rebels.

However, it appears that the developers get such a huge [redacted] from hating the Dark Side characters so much. The Rebel Strafing Run not only removes all your team's buffs but does massive damage as well. I'm not talking like 25% of our characters health. I'm talking like my team is Nihilus lead with Palpatine, zKylo, Dooku, and Ventress who all are gear 10 and 11 losing 50-75% of their health at the beginning of each round. To lose so much at the start of each round is rediculous. This needs to be balanced.

I get needing a challenge but when gear 11 tanks are losing 75% of their health at the start of the round, that's not a balanced challenge.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    You realize it’s the same rebel strafing run that we get to use in the light side TB, right? And it’s “ridiculously overpowered” for us too. So I believe that’s WAI. Besides, you get to disable it in a couple days via platoon missions, while also unlocking orbital bombardment and still having the AT-AT ability.
  • Options
    Just curious if you all think this will be as difficult
  • Options
    First issue, nihilus lead, second issue , read the abilities,
  • Options
    LOL My G12 Boba was destroyed too, those Wampas are broken
  • Options
    I’m enjoying it quite a lot. There are definitely bugs that need to be addressed, like the fact that players aren’t being awarded the correct amount of points from missions, but overall I think it’s tons of fun. It’s nice finally having a game mode where my dark side heavy roster can shine. I’ve completed every mission so far, and the only one that gave me trouble was the bounty hunter mission, but that’s because most of mine are fairly weak. I understand that this TB is difficult for most people, but for us dark side users, that’s how we felt about the light side TB. Just farm your teams and work on improving, same as light side.
  • Options
    We've already been through this before, LSTB was broken then they started tweaking it. yeah the difficulty is ridiculous, but at least they got it right with 4 waves of combat missions rather than 6. ive just started autoing battles when the insanity starts....

Was it broken or just didn't work properly?
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    Now before everyone gets too up in arms remember this.... the abilities are 100% the same as in the LS TB... meaning if you get them to nerf strafe.... the LS strafe will also be nerfed.... the ATAT and orbital attack we get are the same as the ones used against us just keep that in mind. I dont remember anyone complaining about how OP the rebel strafe was when we used it against the empire.

+1
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Check Announcements and News. They didn't exactly say they are going to make it easier, but they said they know it is too hard and can't change it till this one is over.
  • Zenflow
    79 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

This is -only- if your guild is able to deactivate it in platoons. Many are not, because of the rediculous platoon requirements. Unlike LS TB, that needs useless toons like lobot and ugnaught, DS TB needs the best characters we have - which are already much fewer than LS. [/quote]

Edit: Ill also add, many guilds arent able to lvl 3 the strike on LS TB, but in DS TB - it is automatically lvl 3 for them.
  • Options
    Considering some of it will require the freaking chimera... Im not exactly stoked. Especially as it did not make a return with thrawn. The percentage of players with that capitol ship must be dismally low
  • Options
    **** I don’t have chimaera :( in fact no one in my guild has it either.
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »
    You realize it’s the same rebel strafing run that we get to use in the light side TB, right? And it’s “ridiculously overpowered” for us too. So I believe that’s WAI. Besides, you get to disable it in a couple days via platoon missions, while also unlocking orbital bombardment and still having the AT-AT ability.

the difference is....when we used it and the enemy died, we went on to the next round, when they use it and we die, its game over
  • Options
    I just find the all the missions OP, I mean the rebel phase one battles I can clear the whole battle with outf losing a toon but the Dark side one I havdd yet to clear the levels, and I'm running zader gear11, palp gear 11, veers gear 10, Tarkin gear 9 and snow trooper gear 9. All 7 star. A they get wiped out in the last stage. I thought they are supposed to be doable with 2 star units.
  • Options
    Just did 4/4 on a mission. Got 115k territory points. Not correct. Bugs all over.
  • Options
    Agree it seems crazily tuned and is much stronger than the LS TB enemy version. I barely got attacked by the actual enemy other than the strafing run and by fight 4/4 I had much of my protection on all toons removed. Everything about DS TB is just scaled up. Very tough. Waves 4/5/6 have to be ridiculous.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    the difference is....when we used it and the enemy died, we went on to the next round, when they use it and we die, its game over

Exactly!
    First issue, nihilus lead, second issue , read the abilities,

A Nihilus lead is what has saved my team from being wiped. You must've not invested in him. I've not come across another Dark Side squad that I haven't been able to beat with a Nihilus team. Not saying he's the best lead, but he's pretty beastly!
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    As someone who hit max level around the second TB ever (and has been favoring Dark Side), this is definitely harder than light side TB.
    I've made plenty of mistakes when it comes to what I should of prioritized and whatnot, but it definitely feels like Light Side TB is more newb friendly. Lightside doesn't get hit by a 60% max health dump
  • Options
    Got it. Thanks. Seems pretty arrogant
  • Options
    I don’t know how to add pictures but guy on my shard named Flux is zetaGG number 1 Arena only running GG. No one else in squad. Guild is wallet warriors.

Don’t quite know what to think

GG doesn’t have any zetas. But that player could have just taken number 1 with another team, and then put GG in as a joke, or to get a screenshot of it. Happens pretty often.
  • Options
    P4 strafing run hit my toons with 90k damage. Unreal...
  • Options
    Also, in this situation he may have switched to a weak squad right after his payout so a guildmate or shardmate could easily beat him and take his spot.
  • Options
    I'm enjoying the difficulty now, but I can't imagine what waves 5/6 will look like :)
  • ChrisSkywalker
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It must be because they removed 2 waves and didnt adjust the point reward per wave