The Galactic Empire Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    Not really in PvP but he might be useful for TW, especially with Thrawn's zeta'd leadership. Me, I'm gunning for the probe droid and the Wampa. I think about using a zzThrawn-Shore-Strorm-Death-Probe team, the double dispel seems very useful. Too bad I'd lose Tarkin's AoE.

I am 1-1 gear piece from 12ing Tarkin and DT, woohoo! Shore is next once they are completed, gotta farm him first though.
  • Options
    I've been using zThrawn(L), DK, zDT, Shore, and Veers with very great success recently, however, they do seem to fall in defense. Does anyone have a better Empire team for Arena defense for the last battle?
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    swankerme wrote: »
    I've been using zThrawn(L), DK, zDT, Shore, and Veers with very great success recently, however, they do seem to fall in defense. Does anyone have a better Empire team for Arena defense for the last battle?

I use same team but no Veers, I use Storm. I think this is not better on defense. I fall from top 10 to 25-35 rank.
  • TheQuinlanVos
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Level 71

I'm a F2P player currently farming up Krennic, DT, and Shore through shipments (crystals). I get most of my crystals through constant ranking up in Ships and Squad Arena.
    200 to 375 crystals from Ships
    75 to 100 crystals from Squad (I lagged out from the progress in my shard since I didnt play for about three to four days; bummer)

I want to know if there are other windows for farming the three without being Lvl 85 and getting them through hard nodes and the cantina.

**noticed Krennic pops up every now and then through the Guild Events store

Also, if you have tips on progressing through with an Empire team as I'm stuck with fortifying my Phoenix for Thrawn and farming Krennic, DT, and Shore, I am all ears.

Thank you in advance!!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    swankerme wrote: »

There's no good team on defense for now. CLS falls, GK-Bariss falls, Empire falls. A shardmate made a movie of a battle against my team yesterday (zzThrawn, zDT, Krennic, ShT, Storm) and send it to me yesterday. It's incredible how easy it was for him to go through my team.
    I also sent him a battle against his team (CLS led team) afterward and the result was the same. His team was easy to beat.
    A very good GK-Bariss team in my shard with crazy mods (DN @ 242) also drops a lot during the night.
  • Options
    Playing around with a Gar Saxon lead for ds Tb. Gar,isc, sun fac, thrawn, kren. I have a lot of safe bet zetas (besides thrawn lead) and was thinking of going for the Gar zeta. I know a lot of the reviews have been against it (even myself) but I don’t think I really had an this opportunity in this game. Everyone I’m gearing up is Empire at the moment.
    I have my troopers. And starkc will take over a spot soon enough. My other team is zader palp dn tfp tarkin.

I’m thinkjng Gar (with zeta for gauntlet as well) isc thrawn and a mixture of rg, magma (double hit basic) Sunfac, kren, OR maybe dt if he’s replaced by Starck in trooper team. As you see I’m very much up in the air. Would appreciate some help.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    hey. was really lucky with rancor and got 2 full stun cuffs last two raids, so took snow to gxi - hes a beast - much better than at gx. been playing in gw with veers (only 6* g9 atm) and the other troopers, and he hits hard. well worth the cuff investment.

also splurged on the captain stark pack, working on him now.

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    He has a fun kit. Seems to be good if o my for the armor pen. I had my snow under veers hit 24k basic with Starck
  • Options
    Playing around with a Gar Saxon lead for ds Tb. Gar,isc, sun fac, thrawn, kren. I have a lot of safe bet zetas (besides thrawn lead) and was thinking of going for the Gar zeta. I know a lot of the reviews have been against it (even myself) but I don’t think I really had an this opportunity in this game. Everyone I’m gearing up is Empire at the moment.
    I have my troopers. And starkc will take over a spot soon enough. My other team is zader palp dn tfp tarkin.

I’m thinkjng Gar (with zeta for gauntlet as well) isc thrawn and a mixture of rg, magma (double hit basic) Sunfac, kren, OR maybe dt if he’s replaced by Starck in trooper team. As you see I’m very much up in the air. Would appreciate some help.

5% heal just doesn't seem to be enough to me. The DS TB enemies can pack a punch. If you're down to health only, 5% on a counter isn't going to do much. I think you'd need Tarkin in there to put O down on the rebel enemies.
  • Options

5% heal just doesn't seem to be enough to me. The DS TB enemies can pack a punch. If you're down to health only, 5% on a counter isn't going to do much. I think you'd need Tarkin in there to put O down on the rebel enemies.

Thanks man I appreciate it
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    i have problem with Krum lead FO team. I cant beat them with empire. Thrawn lead Storm Shore Dt Krenic is my team. I dont have a clue how to make it. Any help or advice would be good.

Same here. One on my shard. I tried twice and gave up. Easy to avoid for now, but im sure more on the way. (Using zzthrawn ztarkin tfp shore storm)
  • Options
    Managed to G12 Tarkin, now I just need the final piece for Death Trooper and I can start pouring my crystals into Shoretrooper.
  • Options
    And DT is G12 at last.
  • Options
    Veers rather than storm? And doe he need the zeta
  • Options
    This is referring to shore zzthrawn krooper storm
  • Options
    Storm is too good tank in an Empire lineup to leave out. Against CLS teams AoE is a liability, so ask this: is potentially losing one toon to the counter barrage worth a shot at an opposing toon? Sure, if it's a 1:1 tradeoff it might help you, but it's a question IMO.
  • Options
    i feel that five i dontfight many CLs my shard is more GK zarris wonder if its the same
  • Options
    been playing around with starck in gw, only 4* g7 or something, but his 50 armor reduction unique works really nicely. with veers l snow starck dt and shore dt's special was hitting for 40k+ regularly. snow doing 18k aoe, 24k basic. snow gxi, veers again just 5* g7 or something. rest near enough maxed.

bought the pack obvs to get hium unlocked, not going to spend numerous crystals on maxing him atm but will def buy him when i see him in the raid store.

also got the gear to gxi storm but waiting a bit to decide. might give it to some ls people to help with the tbs.

cheers
  • Options
    Where can i report a bug of deathmark with zavage?
  • Options
    Ive been running Thrawn(L) Tarkin Palp Death and Storm and its been pretty good, ran into the 200s a few times but now all my opponents have like plus 100 speed on everyone and its making feel very :(
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Ive been running Thrawn(L) Tarkin Palp Death and Storm and its been pretty good, ran into the 200s a few times but now all my opponents have like plus 100 speed on everyone and its making feel very :(

I am not sure that without Shore it is possible to go higher.
  • Options
    Why haven't they given Palpatine a zeta ability yet? He is the only legendary toon that doesn't have one. As a matter of fact all the others have 2 zeta abilities.
  • Options
    Good question. If he had something similar to Hera's leadership to share Imperial/Sith unique abilities with leader ability and maybe add a 10% TM removal to his unique (doubled against Rebel and Jedi) would be great.
  • Options
    Vader needs a unique that gives him +5% defense for each DoT present with a zeta that makes all debuffs inflicted my Vader irresistible.

EP needs a 'Culmination of the rule of two' unique where he shares the unique of any of his apprentices provided only one is present. Then which apprentice he plays with makes him a very customizable toon.
  • Options
    So I decided to try Empire team on defense. My enemy was Thrawn, Storm, Shore, DK and Dt. I used against them the same team. And I must admit that this team is very easy to win against them. I also can say that this Empire is not any threat when You play against them. It is like on defense they cant really win.
  • Options
    I've ran my last few GWs with Veers, Starck, Snow, Shore, and DT. It is quicker than my arena squad (zzThrawn, EP, Shore, DT, TFP), despite Veers being 6* G7 and Starck being 5* G6!

I even had a kinda low-geared CLS Rebel team as my node 12 today. Beat it just by Snowtrooper AOEing them all for 20K and up over and over and over.
  • Options
    What do you guys think if they gave palpatine a brand new unique called the rule of 2 ? And what would you guys have this unique do
  • Options
    So I decided to try Empire team on defense. My enemy was Thrawn, Storm, Shore, DK and Dt. I used against them the same team. And I must admit that this team is very easy to win against them. I also can say that this Empire is not any threat when You play against them. It is like on defense they cant really win.

I'm running this team and a shardmate sent me a video of my team on defense. He could get rid of it easily. Pretty shocking :wink: Of course, it was a CLS team. I think now most of the teams are easy to beat on offense, even the best squads drops of 20 ranks in my shards. Now, for me there's a team that's hard to beat and I prefer to avoid : CLS, zBen, GK, R2 and Talzin. With the AB of Ben, ShT cannot re-heal directly and the team is lost quickly with Plague.
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

I'm running this team and a shardmate sent me a video of my team on defense. He could get rid of it easily. Pretty shocking :wink: Of course, it was a CLS team. I think now most of the teams are easy to beat on offense, even the best squads drops of 20 ranks in my shards. Now, for me there's a team that's hard to beat and I prefer to avoid : CLS, zBen, GK, R2 and Talzin. With the AB of Ben, ShT cannot re-heal directly and the team is lost quickly with Plague.
    On defense Empire is not great, is easy to beat. I will soon change this team with Tarkin and BB8. I will remove DT and DK
    This Empire team I use now is having not enough dmg and my iphone is lagging so many fights I have draws. Bb8 will give them big upgrade. My Thrawn is hitting 50k on Fracture with buffs from bb8. Tarkin with his Aoe can hit 60-90k dmg.
    Post edited by Gawejn on
  • Options
    BB-8? Please explain how that would work. I have it at 6* myself (no chance to 7* him unless I spend 2k $$$ which I won't).
    You want to use his specials to increase potency, I guess - but his second special has a outrageously large timer which works well in a Resistance team, but not so much with others, isn't that right?