February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    Yes i agree with casca, even hermit yoda used to be action/Dooku fighting yoda. C3p0 was a protocol droid the entire time

Also except for when he was a battle droid....
  • Options
    That is true he was a battle droid for a quick second but he was embarrassed about that and didn’t have any control over it!!!!

These connections don’t make any sense!! Except for what chickenfett said about the comics, which I haven’t seen so he may be accurate....but, to recognize the last thing chickenfett said, slave 1 is actually a battle ship and boba/jango actually had real action. You can’t compare slave1 to c3p0

Ig88 actually had a gun though in the series so that one doesn’t make sense either
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    That is true he was a battle droid for a quick second but he was embarrassed about that and didn’t have any control over it!!!!

These connections don’t make any sense!! Except for what chickenfett said about the comics, which I haven’t seen so he may be accurate....but, to recognize the last thing chickenfett said, slave 1 is actually a battle ship and boba/jango actually had real action. You can’t compare slave1 to c3p0

Ig88 actually had a gun though in the series so that one doesn’t make sense either

Here ya go, straight from the official Star Wars web site and a review of the Marvel Comic concerning the red arm.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/c-3po

https://www.google.com/amp/s/io9.gizmodo.com/so-now-we-know-how-c-3po-got-his-red-arm-in-the-force-a-1770741572/amp
  • Options
    Gen Grievous should get a rework and a capital ship. CIS needs a capital ship.
  • Options
    As far as C-3PO entering game play, I see him as a support role with synergy with droids and special abilities paired with B.B.-8 or R2.

He would have high self evasion similar to Luminara. He has proven on screen his ability to walk in a firefight and not be hit. He did get blasted by Stormtroopers on Bespin, so that could be a weakness.

On C-3POs turn he is able to direct other droids to attack for him, similar to Thrawn’s ability. He gives up his turn and cleanses or gives a buff.

Calculating the Odds - grants advantage or foresight

Translate the attack plans - debuff of expose and/or defense down on all Empire or First Order not resistible all others 50% chance resist.

Resistance Spy Ring - calls on all Resistance/ Rebel troops and droids to attack a single target at 30% damage reduction like Chief Nibit.

Unique Prissy Tantrum - throws arms up in despair taunting all enemies for one turn, 3PO has 20% evasion up during this phase.

Plenty of characters in this game that never once lifted a gun or as a toy had a gun. I am surprised the Devs did not make R2 a cannon like we did with him and R5 in the 70s with the Kenner toys.
  • Options
    As far as C-3PO entering game play, I see him as a support role with synergy with droids and special abilities paired with B.B.-8 or R2.

He would have high self evasion similar to Luminara. He has proven on screen his ability to walk in a firefight and not be hit. He did get blasted by Stormtroopers on Bespin, so that could be a weakness.

On C-3POs turn he is able to direct other droids to attack for him, similar to Thrawn’s ability. He gives up his turn and cleanses or gives a buff.

Calculating the Odds - grants advantage or foresight

Translate the attack plans - debuff of expose and/or defense down on all Empire or First Order not resistible all others 50% chance resist.

Resistance Spy Ring - calls on all Resistance/ Rebel troops and droids to attack a single target at 30% damage reduction like Chief Nibit.

Unique Prissy Tantrum - throws arms up in despair taunting all enemies for one turn, 3PO has 20% evasion up during this phase.

Plenty of characters in this game that never once lifted a gun or as a toy had a gun. I am surprised the Devs did not make R2 a cannon like we did with him and R5 in the 70s with the Kenner toys.

His movie role was more comic, and less heroic. I don't see him being a favorite as far as game play goes. I'd prefer C-3PX for a droid than 3PO. Lets face it, he was the original jar jar.
  • Options
    Sorry you are wrong. Revan was just Kozi trolling her troll base. Feb is going to be Rose Finn love story just in time for Vanetine’s day.
  • Options
    That sounds cool, but I HIGHLY doubt they do that. Seems like a big undertaking, though Revan would deserve it.

I would rather they have one Revan character that affects Jedi and Sith differently, and that has both Light Side and Dark Side tags coupled with Jedi and Sith tags. That way he can be used by either faction.

What they could do, and I'm borrowing from your post, is have a Villain's Journey that needs both light and dark side characters (from your list) that show his rise and fall to the Dark Side.

That would probably be easier for the devs to do, and it would only be one event as opposed to two.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Sorry you are wrong. Revan was just Kozi trolling her troll base. Feb is going to be Rose Finn love story just in time for Vanetine’s day.

It may not be revan but I doubt its this lol
  • Options

This is sadly probably true. But Kozi dropped some HEAVY hints that it would be Revan.
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

This is sadly probably true. But Kozi dropped some HEAVY hints that it would be Revan.

Heavy hints it might be SITH... less speculation, more neutral analization
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »

True, more hinting that it would just be Sith and not straight up Revan, but he's the biggest Sith people have been asking for pretty much since this game launched. Last year we got Nihilus in February with a couple of sidekicks. Pretty cool addition, no doubt, but he's not Revan.
  • PeteSmedley
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    C-3PO could also have synergy with Ewoks giving them a lot of buffs. They thought he was a god.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Love first... then comes hate...
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Heavy hints that it would be something that happened last February.

Could be Sith (I've a feeling we get a Palpatine rework and that is why the Palpatine event was delayed) or could be a qol upgrade as there was a massive qol upgrade then.

It's important to note that a developer interview in December said no to Raven.
  • Options
    Fair enough. Personally I hope this does happen but with TLJ being so recent and the Han movie on the way i feel it’s just wishful thinking.

Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    My take:

Hint was the huge QOL update. We'll finally be getting another. New characters Rose & Holdo. EP gets a zeta and BH get a pass.

No Revan.
  • Options
    My take:

Hint was the huge QOL update. We'll finally be getting another. New characters Rose & Holdo. EP gets a zeta and BH get a pass.

No Revan.

Why would they do a BH pass before the Han Solo movie? Most of the characters from that movie will be scoundrels and bounty hunters, why not do a faction that doesn't have a film on the horizon?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    If it isn't revan, but an entire overhaul on mod management, would people be mad?
  • Options
    They'll be new shiny BH and Scoundrels to go with the improved set we have. Just a guess.
  • YourDudeness
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I would accept a palpatine zeta and Vader unique
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Revan if released will be marquee event with open squad that everyone gets for free at 3* then have to wait for 3-4 months to be able to "free farm" him.
  • Options
    Devs already stated Yoda and EP are getting Mythic events and reworks. Feb is most likely a new improved EP release.
  • Options
    Devs already stated Yoda and EP are getting Mythic events and reworks. Feb is most likely a new improved EP release.

Not saying you’re wrong, but where was this said? Never came across it
  • Options
    If it isn't revan, but an entire overhaul on mod management, would people be mad?

Mad? Nope not at all, QOL would be great. Revan would make me spend though, and enjoy this game more (which is why I'd be spending again).
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I speculate that in February they will increase the defensive banner award from 10 to 11.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

CG_NotReallyAJedi said it in an interview, now I can’t find Kozi’s post where it was posted. It might be in the Emperor sub thread.
  • Options

CG_NotReallyAJedi said it in an interview, now I can’t find Kozi’s post where it was posted. It might be in the Emperor sub thread.

Ahh. I haven't seen all of those interviews. Definitely seems worth my time to take a look. Thanks!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Ahh. I haven't seen all of those interviews. Definitely seems worth my time to take a look. Thanks!

It really isn't
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

It really isn't

No? Hoping to see some more hints. Still trying to figure out some of the hints Kozi dropped today tbh...