February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Coys
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Will all the bad news that you won't tackle head on be delivered to us via the game changers on you tube, along with the video of two forgettable characters that they are trying there best to smile through their explanations of.
    Sometimes you have to listen to customers rather than pretend to
    Try to engage more rather than send gifs to perpetuat a myth or rumour
    This game won't last for ever you have to learn from mistakes and admit to them, if you can't see the tied of opinion changing turning then maybe focus is needed
  • Options
    I don't get why you all are expecting them to add the version of Anakin/Vader from the end of III. Seems like there might be a reason they would be hesitant to do that...

"Master Skywalker, what are we going to do?"

*gives youngling sith-eyed death stare*

*BZHOOUUU*
  • Options
    Tyrael1701 wrote: »
    Oooh, or senator palpatine.
    Basic: Discuss Trade Laws: Animation is 4:59s and he discusses trade laws.
    Tragedy of Darth Plageus: Give Anakin Skywalker Saves One From Death ability. Anakin can give another ally this buff (can't be dispelled or copied, only 1 in play). If a character has this buff and takes fatal damage, heal them to 75% health and protection.
    I am the senate: Instantly defeat 3 random opponents.

UA: "It's treason then." Murder everyone except Mace Windu immediately. Finally gives Mace Windu a true spot in the game!
  • Options
    Richard wrote: »
    So much for grievous and padme. Close 2nds to Revan in most polls

I'm waiting for Padme since the beginning of the game but now i am not even sure she will ever come.

I'd be willing to bet the next Territory Battle map will be Geonosis and will introduce characters like Padme and Jango.
  • Options
    Old Player : Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Revan the badass?

New Player : No

Old Player : I thought not, its not a stories the CG would tell you.
    Its a LEGEND stories.
    Darth Revan was so cool that he has like everyone in the forum wanting him in the game.
    The fanbase is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be "unnatural"

New player : What happen to him?

Old Player : He became so much wanted... The only thing he was afraid was losing his request wich eventually, of course, he did.
    Unfortunatly he was murderer by the CG wich they've been sending letter to youtuber announcing he would'nt make it to the game.
    Such ironic, a character so much loved that he could'nt be made into the game...

New player : Is it possible to make him into the game?

Old player : Not in Frebuary
    This might be the best post I've seen!! Amazing.
  • Options
    Dark side Maz Kanata. Has to be.
  • Options
    So this confirms it then. CG is going to reveal that Snoke is really Darth Plagueis...
  • Options
    Dark side Ani will be a reworked JKA where he gets ability to change from light to dark in certain team comp or some character in like palp is present in the team
  • Options
    Elcaptain wrote: »
    Clearly a rework of Mace Windu, who dominated Palp. Also, they’ll probably throw a bone to EP and introduce a fallen Anakin.

Yeah... sure.
    That too was orchestrated by Palpatine.
    Old Player : Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Revan the badass?

New Player : No

Old Player : I thought not, its not a stories the CG would tell you.
    Its a LEGEND stories.
    Darth Revan was so cool that he has like everyone in the forum wanting him in the game.
    The fanbase is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be "unnatural"

New player : What happen to him?

Old Player : He became so much wanted... The only thing he was afraid was losing his request wich eventually, of course, he did.
    Unfortunatly he was murderer by the CG wich they've been sending letter to youtuber announcing he would'nt make it to the game.
    Such ironic, a character so much loved that he could'nt be made into the game...

New player : Is it possible to make him into the game?

Old player : Not in Frebuary

Ironic.
    I think Revan fans, even though they are many, are just really vocal. Thrawn had a greater fan base. I bet Darth Bane has a bigger fan base. My point is, there are many things fans want more than Revan, Palps Zeta and GG rework included. He would have been a cool addition (I was actually farming the Sith) but not what the needs right now.
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    “...unnatural.”

Grievous (Separatist) rework?
  • Options
    This could be referring to any number of things. Sith characters such as Bane and Malgus. Rework for EP and Vader. Rework of the Seperatists, after all, they did some pretty unnatural things. Grievous being half droid, using Jango Fetts DNA to create an army of clones essentially to help spark a war to end the Republic. The list goes on. We could get a Dark side Anakin AND Chancellor.

BUT WHY NOT ALL OF THESE THINGS!?

We have been asking for months, if not longer to get those characters or make them useable. Sure EA/CG isn't always the quickest to get it right, but we are all still here for a reason, right?

And we will be getting a QoL update at the same time. Hopefully with the stuff we have all been begging for. Maybe I can finally do something with the extra 2,000 pieces of gear I don't need.
  • Options
    The key word here is unnatural. It would be unnatural for the devs to give us toons we actually want. Therefore it's obvious that jango and Jabba are coming next.

What.. Wait.. Who dosen’t want Jabba?? :(

• Options
    Darth Vader Passive
    (& Imperial Trooper tag)

Supreme Commander of the Galactic Empire
    Darth Vader gains turn meter every time an enemy takes damage from a DoT. (Zeta:) Darth Vader can attack targets already afflicted by DoT’s regardless of stealth or taunt.

While Darth Vader is alive Imperial Trooper allies’ critical hits apply a DoT.

PLEASE?! Pretty pretty please?
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    And a Palpatine zeta.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    The key word here is unnatural. It would be unnatural for the devs to give us toons we actually want. Therefore it's obvious that jango and Jabba are coming next.

Isn't the tiny amount of story to this game that we're playing against Jabba? I'd rather they add a territory war once a year where you play against Jabba and his team and the rewards are significantly better. Or something to that affect.
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »

Isn't the tiny amount of story to this game that we're playing against Jabba? I'd rather they add a territory war once a year where you play against Jabba and his team and the rewards are significantly better. Or something to that affect.
    I think that is just galactic war
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Nope it is definitely Anakin "Journey" to a God like New Darth Vader and EP Zeta's.
  • Ferret2112
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Maybe the old version of GW when it could still require some effort and allowed for testing against meta level teams. Now GW is just a 10-15 minute time sink to play manually. Many just auto through it and collect the rewards. Seeing as most players who have been around 1+ years have already 7* all of the viable characters in THAT shop, the currency isn't really all the valuable anymore except as shard shop currency. And THAT shop isn't what it used to be.

Our current GW? Just.......no.
  • Options
    Ferret2112 wrote: »

Maybe the old version of GW when it could still require some effort and allowed for testing against meta level teams. Now GW is just a 10-15 minute time sink to play manually. Many just auto through it and collect the rewards. Seeing as most players who have been around 1+ years have already 7* all of the viable characters in THAT shop, the currency isn't really all the valuable anymore except as shard shop currency. And THAT shop is also not as good as it used to be.

No , as in when you first unlock galactic war, and before that, Jabba is sitting there, and he will say something like " only the best can compete with me" or something

It's either galactic war or ships. Can't remember
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

Maybe the old version of GW when it could still require some effort and allowed for testing against meta level teams. Now GW is just a 10-15 minute time sink to play manually. Many just auto through it and collect the rewards. Seeing as most players who have been around 1+ years have already 7* all of the viable characters in THAT shop, the currency isn't really all the valuable anymore except as shard shop currency. And THAT shop is also not as good as it used to be.

No , as in when you first unlock galactic war, and before that, Jabba is sitting there, and he will say something like " only the best can compete with me" or something

Ahh... You mean in the animation....pretty sure it's before the ships tutorial. Been a while so I don't really remember.
  • Options

It would be cool to have an actual event against him and his team imo
  • Options
    I don't understand how we are getting new characters that didn't even perform any combat. Literally, the only combat that Rose faced was drive her speeder into Finn (which sadly Finn should have been allowed to do because his character is so sad) and the Admiral should have a suicide attack...

Seriously though, why don't we have more characters from Episodes 1-3? --- Padme? Destroyer droids (the most bad A of them all)? Gungans (regardless how much we dislike Jar Jar, but we have Ewoks and Geonosians for crying out loud)?

Have an event from Episode 2 where we fight the Ackley, Reek, and the Nexu. Make it a Clone / Jedi event. Use it to get Padme and Ankin shards.
  • Options
    I don't understand how we are getting new characters that didn't even perform any combat. Literally, the only combat that Rose faced was drive her speeder into Finn.

She also shot at Phasma during the escape from the Supremacy.
  • Options
    Rumor already had it a couple weeks ago that a Sith rework is in the (re)works.
    I'd go with Vader + Palpatine getting reworked and a(n additional) Zeta.
  • Options
    I don't understand how we are getting new characters that didn't even perform any combat. Literally, the only combat that Rose faced was drive her speeder into Finn.

She also shot at Phasma during the escape from the Supremacy.

And she stunned Finn.
  • Options
    Unnatural? Clearly a fix to TW match making......
  • ludwignasche
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    We want

Plagueis
    Chancelor Palpatine
    Sith Lord Anakin

+

Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader rework

That would be enough to get over hondo/rose

Snoke would be welcomed
  • Options

You know... I'd love to see one of those titanic raids some games have. You get put in with your entire Arena Shard verse Jabba and his legions. A one week raid verse Jabba's greatest heroes. It's only bi-annual and geared towards the age of the Arena/rewards follow suit.

IDK - maybe Jabba and his minnions have nigh-infinite life - it's just about how much damage you can apply to them before time runs out.

Think it would be fun if, specifically, it didn't happen very often so it wouldn't get old.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be....unnatural.

I just noticed in the store there is a Jedi Order bundle, a Jedi Knight Anakin card and a Qui Gon Jin card.....bring on the younglings!

This would be awesome except my Qui Gone Jin is 9/25!
  • Options
    Its because of the yoda event