Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    Hello,

Our currently 84.1M GP guild is looking to bring in between 4-8 members who are active in an attempt to boost our overall performance and participation.

About us:
    We are a guild of what we consider "semi-serious"players. The "semi" comes from our understanding that our members have life outside of the game be it family, school, work etc. As such, if you need a break, we understand, just let us know.
    We have had some openings come up recently and we're looking to see if a small group may be interested in getting some Han and GK shards along with some free zetas from TW (it's been a good while since we've lost one) and some HY or Wampa shards from TB.

Guild name: Dem Boyz
    • We use LINE as our primary chat application and it is required that all members are in our Raid Chat
    • In addition to our Raid Chat, we have a TB/TW chat for strategizing and directing objectives, a Library for posting new effective squad comps for various uses, and a general chat just for having fun with your fellow members (not required, but I'd recommend it)
    • Heroic Rancor 0 damage phase begins roughly around 5 to 6 AM CST with a FFA launching same day at 6 PM CST
    • Heroic AAT 0 damage phase begins roughly around 5 to 6 AM CST with a FFA launching same day at 2 PM CST
    • We are currently on T4 STR but actively working towards bumping that ASAP
    • We have been averaging around 30-32* per TB prior to our openings becoming available

What we are looking for:
    • Active members. We wont breathe fire down your neck for not producing 600 every day but we want you to produce a decent amount and participate in the raids and guild events
    • At least 1M GP per recruit
    • LINE is a must

If you and your friends are looking to move to a solid performing guild without much stress PM me or hit me up on LINE at mechaburrito
  • Options
    *** Enrage Tauntaun ALLIANCE ***

- Looking for active players working towards improvement in TB, TW, and Heroic Sith.
    - Projected GP around 1.5 to 2 million.
    - We are looking for about 20 -25 active members to join a newly created guild in the Tauntaun ALLIANCE
    - Projected total GP of this guild will be 80+ million when full
    - Currently 25 members at just under 40 mil GP
    - Active and entertaining discord environment with areas for all guilds to share to give the true alliance feeling that we are all working together.

Please contact me on here or on my discord at clemerseck#7797

• Options
    Guild: Fury
    GP:136M
    need 10-15 guys

Trimming inactives to complete Sith raid.

U can find us on GG and u can find me on line @ewoking
  • Options
    Looking any group of active players to join us in The Shapers of KroVar

Runing raids every week now
    • Heroic Rancor
    • AAT VI
    • Sith Triunvirate III (for now)

Characteristics
    • Guild name: The Shapers of KroVar
    • PG: 17M+
    • 26 members
    • Watsapp group (optional to join)

Rules:
    • Be active (4 days inactive = kick). If by any circumstance you need to be inactive but will get back just let us know
    • Try to get 600 tickets per day
    • Rancor 0 damage first 24 hours
    • Mandatory: have fun
    latest?cb=20160511062518
    JOIN US AND SHAPE THE FORCE AT WILL
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 15 members with total GP of 2.5M Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
    Note: We are NOT looking to move or join an alliance.
  • Mb0t_AG
    48 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    ZZ3NTRZ.jpg
    Post edited by Mb0t_AG on
  • Jayce_Unbourne
    69 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Space Pirates is a 128M+ GP guild (when full currently at 49/50) looking for group of 5-10 players to join us to complete HSR. Alternatively would consider a merger with a guild of similar GP and mindset. Msg me here or on Line @magicflo if interested.
  • Karvenh
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Deutsche Gilde "Wächter der neuen Lehren" sucht Spieler jeder Stufe mit Aufstiegschancen

Liebe SWGOH-Gemeinde,

Die Wächter der neuen Lehren suchen neue Spieler
    Die Gilde wurde gerade gegründet und stellt eine Ausbildungsgilde für die "Wächter der Alten Lehren" da!

Wir bieten:

- erfahrene, starke Spieler, die als Berater auf dem Server, aber in anderen Gilden sind
    - Spaß am Spiel
    - Keine Pflicht von WhatsApp, Line oder Discord
    - Discord Server ist aber vorhanden zur Hilfe und Beratung
    - Keine Mindestanzahl von Tickets, Aktivität ist aber gern gesehen :wink:

Die Wächter verstehen sich als reine Aufbau Gilde!
    Wer mehr möchte und eine größere Gilde sucht, dem kann ich durch meine Kontakte helfen ein passendes zu Hause zu finden.
    Es gibt bereits einige Spieler, die ich so in stärkere Gilden unterbringen konnte.
    Seit einiger Zeit ist aber keiner mehr gegangen! :smile:

Kontakt per PN an mich bzw. über mein Discord: Karvenh#7206 bzw. line: Karvenh

swgoh.gg Profil der Gilde:

https://swgoh.gg/g/41537/wachter-der-neuen-lehren/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/z89uUpe

Beste Grüße

Karvenh
  • Options
    30 /50 members with 30 million gp
    Looking to fill up the guild and complete all heroic raids
    Merging 20-25 into ours is the idea

We are looking for 21 to fill out our guild - I dont know how to message you - our guild is "Möönwalk Like an Ewôk".
  • Gannon
    1635 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    see page 15
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Options
    DBE3 wrote: »
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 10 members with total GP of 2M. Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
    FYI. I’m NOT looking to disband, or move my guild to another. Or to join an alliance.

DBE3, I'm the leader of a training guild for Guardians of the Whills alliance. We are also looking to add to our ranks and I think our two guilds could help each other out. You can message me here or on discord @saboa#5909
  • Clemerseck
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    *** Disgruntled Tauntauns is looking for new active players! ***

DO YOU WANT GK SHARDS? We've Got'em!!!

- Looking to combine with groups of any number (max 20 if all decent)
    - Ideal GP 1 mil (or super active and just below)
    - Full participation in TW and TB
    - Willing to get better to help guild grow
    - HAAT is no problem, gk shards will come your way
    - Fun discord with a lot of helpful stuff (only expectation is to receive announcements and personal messages if an officer needs something)

Contact me on here or on my discord if you're interested!
    clemerseck#7797
    Post edited by Clemerseck on
  • Options
    Kashyyyk's Forgotten is currently looking for another guild to merge with ours.

About us:
    Current members: 31/50 Total GP: 22m
    Timezone: The majority of our players are located in North America, as such our raids are started accordingly. Generally around 4-6pm PST
    Guild reset: 5:30pm PST
    Raids: We run heroic rancor, heroic tank and tier 3 sith raids.
    TB/TW: We earn around 13-15 stars on TB and currently cant do TW due to not enough participation.
    Right now the only thing we ask for is daily participation and 400 tickets/day from all members. We would like to work towards 600 tickets required daily as well as discord.

What we are looking for:
    A guild of around 15-25 members (ideally around 20m GP in size or larger) to merge with us.

If interested feel free to message me here or add me on discord (Tango Fox#2223)

• Options
    jsmit79 wrote: »
    Hi! How are you doing? We are a medium guild, Rebellion Underdogs (25 total members [18 or so that actually are serious and stacked] ~ 27M GP). The few of us are carrying the weight of everything, but we can't recruit enough folks to really compete. Almost all of us have CLS and a handful got JTR this last event with the majority of us remaining ready to get her next time. We are super laid back, but complete all the dailies. We almost exclusively use the guild chat for communication because we are always in the game. Please hit me up if you would consider a merger. Thanks!

Hit me up at chadius#9170 on discord or clemerseck#7797. We would love to get you guys in our guild. We currently do Hpit and Haat and about lvl 4 of sith. With the added boost it would take us to 70mm GP and beyond if your GP is still the same above. Avg is 1.5mm GP and alliance to larger guild who would jump in to assist as needed. Looking for someone to come in and assist with management of guild!
  • Options
    Clandestine heroes is an Australian based guild with 46 members and a gp close to 27 mil. currently doing heroic rancor hopefully doing haat soon. looking for about 5 members. must be daily players and get the 600 tickets as well as doing the tb/tw's. not interested in joining another guild. just looking for a small guild that wants more.
  • Options
    Zona Leste Unida is looking for 5 or more active members with lvl 65+ to start the territory battles.

Cansado de guildas tirânicas que ficam colocando metas de atividades e ameaçando membros? Pois sejam bem-vindos!

Guild GP = 17,5M
    nine LVL 85 players
    Heoric Rancor and tier 4 or 5 for low lvl players
    Sith Raid tier 2-4
    Ally code of the leader 351-214-491. Send us a request through the game and no guild´s players will be invited. Or join through the search option.
  • Options
    The Exiled Alliance is looking to create a new Starter Guild. Our previous one has out-grown that role. We have 15 or so players that would be added to that guild out of the gate, with more people that come to our guild all of the time. But we are looking for another small guild that would like to join our Alliance to start things off.

If your guild is mostly made up of people under level 65 or without a 7 * character, you are exactly what we are looking for.

Come and have chat about the possibilities. We are a fun Alliance that really looks out for its players and guilds. https://discord.gg/eXnSVcK or hit me up directly on discord or here. lyhtboy#0395
  • MadDad_NewWarframe
    153 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    New Warframe currently has 15-20 slots open. We are looking for a smaller guild to merge into our team. We have a solid core of 30 regular players ranging from level 70 - 85 with 14 million GP.
    We currently do:
    Rancor raids T6 2-3 times per week
    Normal AAT tank once a week
    Sith Triumvirate T3 once a week
    TW - 12-14 stars

We are a friendly supportive team and share the same views. We are very active and rapidly improving since a change in leadership. We are looking for a team of a similar level and mindset to help eachother get to the next stage. We would be open to taking a current or nominated leader from your guild as an officer once the guild has established.

Feel free to pm here or contact me on discord mad dad#7837

• Options
    The FIST family is nearly full, but we have enough space to accommodate one more group. The ideal candidate is a guild with up to 20 members that is a solid core, active, and wanting more from the game. Most of our space is in our development guild that focuses on HPIT, normal AAT and sith, character development and understanding tw/tb strategy. Total/individual gp not a concern. Active players that are guild oriented is what we are concerned with.
    Fallen Imperial Strike Team -
    Highly organized HAAT guild
    12-3 in tw
    20*s in tb
    Full support from top to bottom, drama free and laid back.
    500 ticket daily avg required, tw not required, tb minimum platoon+deploy
    Discord required, all the goodies, a few comedians and that one guy that every guild has. Guild chat very active.
    Fallen Initiate Strike Team -
    2 HPITs a week, naat, t1-2 sith for tokens.
    18m gp
    11*s tb
    Experienced players mixed with new, laid back culture.
    Discord not required, but joined with Imperial for extra support.
    Active guild chat and many players earning their way into Imperial.
    We promote from within, your hard work will pay off. Once a few more players develop, HAAT will be occurring in both guilds. Active, supportive culture throughout. Two guilds, one family and it shows. We can move things around to get all of your guild into one or the other.
    Msg me here or on discord BBQ sauce#7192 for more details.
    Cheers
    Weaksauce 435-542-649
    FIST recruiter/leader of g2
  • Options
    We are still looking for a small merger of 15 but can accommodate up to 20 if necessary. An officer role or two are available for the group, so that your players have a familiar voice and representation.

ĘSAD III is a Sister Guild of ĘatSithAndDie a 140 million and ĘSAD II a 130 million guild. Guilds are independent, set their own schedules and rules. We do share a discord server, with a common general chat and resource channels, but also have their own private guild channel, so a wealth of knowledge will be readily available as well as an opportunities to move up if you so desire. We don't simply shuffle players around, there are no politics, just a community having fun and helping one another

Ę3 does have HPit and HAAT on farm. We’re focused on growing, having fun and and getting max rewards.

Guid Info Currently: https://swgoh.gg/g/40303/esad-iii/

ESAD 3 REQUIREMENTS:
    • Best to complete 550-600 daily tickets
    • Active Participation in TW, even if it’s just setting defense
    • Participation in TB, so we can get max rewards.
    • At least 1 million GP and up.
    • Discord

You may hit me up on Discord: RevanKoda#7128 or stop by our server to check things out at:

https://discord.gg/gru5ZnR
  • Options

Iamthebendu
    *We are Iamthebendu!
    -We are looking to fill our roster and have more people join the fun!

Info
    *We are a new guild with some newer players and a couple of Vets to guide us thru.
    *We currently have about 27 Active players and 7,441,157 GP.
    *We are currently doing normal AAT, T4-5 Rancor, and Sith T1 raids.
    *We use Discord for comms and bot help but Discord is not required.

Reqs
    *Daily player
    *2 Donations daily
    *Preferred: max raid tickets
    *Have fun~!

Other
    https://swgoh.gg/g/40720/iamthebendu/
    *A SWGoH account is not required but very helpful to have.

Interested?
    Hit me up on Discord @ Phylo#1729
    or
    Join us on Discord
    https://discord.gg/C4bkcDx
  • Options
    Cursed Legacy is Recruiting Active and Friendly players
  • Options
    Kashyyyk's Forgotten is currently looking for another guild to merge with ours!

About us:
    32/50 members with a current GP of 23m
    North American timezone, we typically start raids around 4-6pm PST. Our guild activity reset is 5:30PM PST.
    We run heroic rancor (0 dmg for the first 24 hours), heroic tanks and tier 3 sith raids.
    TB/TW: We average 13-15 stars for TB and aren't currently able to do TW.

What we are looking for:
    Another guild of similar size (15-25 members with a GP of 15-20m roughly) to merge with us so that we can progress and help each other grow.

If interested please message me here or send me a friend request on discord (Tango Fox#2223).
    ~Gama Fox
  • hackslash27
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Looking for 10-16 members for a Small Merge!

Tired of policing your people? Frustrated for not finishing Heroic Sith?! Look no further!!!
    We are a 124m+ current Guild GP that is looking for a group of 10-16 members preferably with average of 2.2m each!
    • 124m+ GP
    • 40-LSTB | 41-DSTB
    • HPit | HAAT | T6-Sith Raid [working on Heroic]
    • TW: 14 - 1 - 6

Merge is also available for Officer positions. Highly organized guild.
    Discord required!

Raid schedule and other rules could be discussed before joining!
    See ya!

Contact me on Discord: AquilaZephyr VoV#8441
  • Dissb
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    US | PST | Independent | Discord

Our 30ish members average 2.5M GP and looking for an active group of 10-15 players. Ideally, we would like to find an existing guild looking to bring their Top Players into an established group with deep rosters.

We don't believe in micromanagement, our motto is "Get your stuff done, no one is watching. We will get to heroic Sith eventually."

Discord: Dissb#4728
  • Options
    Got a small guild that just isn't taking off? Started a guild and now it just isn't what it was cracked up to be for you. Need a boost to get you moving in the right direction?

LP Padawans League is currently looking to fill 10 to 12 spots.
    We are very active and do Heroic Rancor 3 times per week every Monday, Wed, and Friday at set times. We also do NAAT 2 times a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays at set times with a bonus raid ran when we have extra tickets. We are actively farming teams to attempt HAAT soon and have another guild to pull members from to guarantee victory. We do not have Sith on a set schedule yet but are running them as soon as we finish one. Currently running Sith at T3 as our focus right now is working on doing HAAT. We are an EST guild. message us for schedule or other questions

requirements: (keeping in mind every situation is different and we are flexible)
    1. GP around 250K around lvl 65 so that you can participate in guild activities
    2. required to contribute 600 tickets daily however we do understand that real life takes priority we just ask that you inform us if there is a good reason you can't meet that sometimes. We check weekly for a 500 daily average.
    3. must sign up on swgoh.gg website and have profile setup to sync and public as we use this information with tools to help us plan Territory Battles and other things.
    4. must communicate. we don't expect you to be a super chatter box but must keep up with info and follow instructions posted in discord. So discord is a requirement.
    5.We are pretty laid back in general but we are active and want members who are actively pursuing this game and trying to always improve.
    6. Not required but highly recommended at least one 7 * character to participate in Heroic rancor and get rewards.

If interested or you have any questions please feel free to join our recruitment channel on discord where one of our officers will be happy to help you or message me directly.

https://discord.gg/2uZ8FMQ

discord id Telperien#1840

https://swgoh.gg/g/25450/lp-padawans-league/
  • Options
    Looking for a group of 6-10 Trium ready players.

Nova Prime core guild in the Nova alliance is recruiting. We're competitive in all aspects. Our guild was started by a group of players who have played together over a few years and multiple games. We are super close to getting Heroic down, we are recruiting to replace players who are not engaged. We need players with a JTR ready team and a P2 or Chex Mix. For each new player we bring on that's ready, gets us so much closer to the finish line. We will bring in mercs if needed.

Stats:
    • 122 Million GP
    • 41 LS TB
    • 41 DS TB
    • TW: 11-6-1
    • Max ROLO shards, 62 IPD shards
    • Rotating raids: 10 am or 7 pm Rancor- 1 pm or 8 pm HAAT EST
    • 33 JTRs working on Chex Mix and NS

Pros:
    • Stable, very low turnover
    • Organized
    • Driven
    • Drama-free
    • Democratic
    • 29.5-30k tickets daily
    • Top guild in alliance of 5
    • Top 100 guild in Raid Points consistently

Requirements
    :
    • Discord
    • 600 tickets/daily
    • Special characters (Hoths, CHS, Imp troopers, etc..)
    • Actively working on Trium teams
    • Participation in TB, TW and Trium
    • Team player attitude

We're more interested in the quality of your roster and disposition than your total GP. Our avg gp is 2.5 and looking to recruit in that ballpark, but some of our best members are below that. What we do want, is someone who is actively leveling up teams that will make a big impact on the Trium raid. Its our guild's primary focus at this time. Hit me up on Discord: Cap#8664
  • Clemerseck
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    *** Looking for major opportunity to grow??? ***

- Looking for a smaller guild that is super active that wants to help us revamp a sister guild we have.
    - Looking for 20 - 25 MAX that want an opportunity to greatly increase their payouts while still remaining a fun environment.
    - No micro-management -- looking for a group that has some strong, active leaders to run the guild.
    - HAAT GK shards are guaranteed.
    - Higher TB and TW success.
    - Current avg GP of 1.4 mil in guild

- Only catch, need you on Discord... we have a large discord server extremely organized and allows for communication from all guilds and access to same information/strategies for improvement.

https://swgoh.gg/g/41412/disgruntled-tauntaun/

Contact me here, or on discord at clemerseck#7797
  • Options
    Group of about 25 guys who have been together for more than a year are looking for a merger. GP on average is close to 2.4m and most are ready for the hsith raid. Looking to merge with another group of similar players who are looking for a realitive laid back group who love the game. Message me here first then we can exchange discord info. Thanks
  • Options
    Looking for 5 members to join us .. 3x HPit n 2x haat weekly.. if interested pm me on discord crusher#4328
This discussion has been closed.