Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Ladas
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Add me to list of no rewards
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Had to put my bid in early, but he's right. Guild recruitment will get you where you want to go. Sorry about the lack of rewards btw.
  • Options
    No rewards here either, still waiting
  • Options
    Hey now.. I never said we don't do them. Got a whale or two here and a few dolphins.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah that's definitely a bummer, would be nice if CG could do something for you. Good luck in your new guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    Options
    I figured there was a way for CG to mess it up. Hopefully you get your rewards
  • Kiot
    12 posts Member
    Options
    +1..
  • malkin
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Still none here either...
  • Options
    I haven’t received mine either, but it’s a rolling release. I’m super eager for them but won’t raise heck until tomorrow.
  • Options
    still no rewards for me
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I have not gotten TW rewards either
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Set HAAT to launch at 8 and nothing happened.
  • Options
    Received rewards on 1 account. 3 others are missing them completely post client restart.
  • Options
    same no rewards and some of my guild mates have received
  • Lin
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Did not receive reward. Very helpful support said I already claim it (tell that to my 95/100 wampa shard with 500 GET, I dare you) and gave me 100 crystals (which I can't get wampa shards with...). Then he told me to post it here. Now here I am hoping to solo haat tomorrow, plan ruined I guess.

Edit: typos
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We are investigating if there are issues with the rewards. I've updated the original post but please be patient as the process is going very slowly due to the large volume of players.
  • Options
    1 account received TB rewards. 3 others didn't. Give. Me. My. Stuff.
  • Ljaat
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Same, haven't received mine yet either as of 9:07 pm est
  • Options
    No rewards either
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb After a call with customer support I was told I wasn't eligible for rewards since I hadn't posted enough damage on the server. Please realize it isn't a matter of if there is an issue with the rewards at this point...
  • Options
    They had absolutely no clue what they were talking about and claimed to be getting volumes of calls...There suggestion was we don't know please post about in on the forums.
  • Options
    +1
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely not a question of IF there is a problem. I lead my guild. I know I participated.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    We are investigating if there are issues with the rewards. I've updated the original post but please be patient as the process is going very slowly due to the large volume of players.

Please don't think I'm being confrontational, but the above really reads as though you doubt the veracity of our claims. Granted, there are bound to be some who seek to take advantage, but there are a number of us with legitimate issues who are genuinely concerned about this. The implication of doubt as to our truthfulness is somewhat disconcerting.
  • Vengence
    1103 posts Member
    Options
    @CH_SBCrumb Same story guildies got their rewards and I got bupkiss
  • Options
    None for me yet, either. Got the update, played through all Qi'ra missions, quit and restarted, still nothing.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Lol. Was just old by CS that I wouldn't get rewards bc I'm not high enough level. I'm lvl 85 with 3.3m gp. ****
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I had a similar experience with customer care they told me after review I didn't participate in the last DSTB but I sure did and have screen shots to prove it.
This discussion has been closed.