Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Yulinny
    13 posts Member
    Options
    No rewards for me and this means that there is gear I have not been able to buy as I am out the right currency. So I am disappointed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are working on it as stated. They had an issue and it was a holiday weekend.

Let's wait for an update, the last one was they are looking into it.
  • TuncBlack
    409 posts Member
    Options
    "What about the droid attack on the wookies?"
  • Dende
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Still no client restart and still no rewards, this is a bit of a joke that 90% of my guild got them either today or last week
  • Options
    "Hi all!
    I submitted a ticket and was on the phone with EA tech support. For all of you that have not yet received rewards, they are thinking that by Friday all rewards should be rolled out to everyone. If you have not received rewards by this Friday, then contact support and they will forward your issue on to the studio to try and figure out why you did not receive them."

Saw this somewhere. I better not have wait till Friday for my rewards.
  • Options
    Still just sitting here waiting with another 2 guildmates of mine wondering when/if we'll get these TB rewards...this is just painful. Did my guilds first heroic sith raid this past sunday we started, finished last night... Really wish I had those rewards to 7 star my hoda for use with my RJT team...

Friday better not be the answer. They can roll out rewards in a few hours for half the player base, but the other half has to wait an entire week to get theirs?? That better be wrong...
  • Options
    That is extremely disappointing if that is true.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    I know... and again... no communication... I’ve posted probably 20 messages today... and I’m working... it can be done... you can just post something quickly to acknowledge the mess @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
  • Options
    We might be looking in the wrong place. Has anyone checked their posts on reddit?
  • CLSJedi
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Jordylee24 wrote: »
    "Hi all!
    I submitted a ticket and was on the phone with EA tech support. For all of you that have not yet received rewards, they are thinking that by Friday all rewards should be rolled out to everyone. If you have not received rewards by this Friday, then contact support and they will forward your issue on to the studio to try and figure out why you did not receive them."

Saw this somewhere. I better not have wait till Friday for my rewards.

I think your a little off, that was last Friday. GC Carrie said something about it should be today
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    We might be looking in the wrong place. Has anyone checked their posts on reddit?

I just checked there... even though this is the official forum... and nope, no communication there either
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Options
    ive just had this back

Hello ,

Thank you once again for contacting EA help!

Hi there ! This is Maricris one of the EA advisers and I received your case on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, this is in regards to the issue you've reported to us on TB rewards

I would like to inform you that this is on going issue on our studio team and they are diligently working on this for the players like you who was affected, what I do suggest is to post this on forums https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170768/canceled-territory-battles-rewards-coming-today and I can assured you that our management will look onto it .

We also have a ton of great self help resources at your fingertips! Please check out answers.ea.com, ea.com/forums, or the social media pages for any of your favorite EA titles for additional information, help, or even nuggets of advice from our helpful community!

Once again, thank you for speaking with our in game department at EA help. Should you have additional questions aside from the TB rewards please feel free to reach out or add them as an addition to this case. Thank you again and fair thee well until we speak again
    Maricris P. Q.
    EA Help
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    So let me get this straight... a member of EA help asked you to post this message to the forums? Like @CG_Carrie and @CG_SBCrumb couldn’t be bothered to post this? Wow... maybe EA will ask us to fix the problem next? Anyone do any coding here?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hi folks,

We are aware that some players still haven't received their rewards from the TB credit. I'm keeping everyone updated in the original thread if you are looking for the latest info. Stay tuned for details
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb
    No rewards in my guild as well.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for your response... I’d appreciate if you could take into account the issues of not having those crystals during double drops and the fact that a delay detrimentally effects us.
  • TuncBlack
    409 posts Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOO
    I WANT MY WAMPA 7 STAR RIGHT NOW!!!!
    I NEED ONLY 15 SHARD. I didnt received my rewards, make sure you will send us double drop shard.
    @CG_SBCrumb stop give us fake news and do it.
  • Jon_46
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Almost 9pm UK time and still no rewards or even a mention that they are looking to resolve the issues today
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    There should be some sort of additional reward for the delay for sure... each day that we don’t have those rewards has an impact on our overall game experience... if nobody got the rewards, then I wouldn’t be clamoring for this, but as I said before - timing is everything in this game... they have designed it to be this way... if you get first in arena you get the best rewards and it’s easier to stay at the top... if you get first in a raid you get better rewards and it’s easier to get near the top of the raid scores after that... and if you get rewards on Friday and get to use them during double drops and territory wars, you have an easier time than the rest of us that didn’t get them. And each day without the rewards makes it worse... I really do appreciate that you responded and are addressing this @CG_SBCrumb , but please take into account what I have spelled out above. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    In all fairness I suppose it is not very easy to track down exactly how many shards of what every single player in the game should be getting since everyone differs Guild to Guild in some of us have changed were left guilds since that time. That also means that they can't just give everyone the same reward as everyone did not earn it. The best course of action is the one they're taking just keep us posted regularly and work on a resolve
  • Ghost_Goh
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb welcome aboard! Any updates on this issue? Would really like the opportunity to keep pace with the people I’m competing against. Hard to do it when we don’t get the same TB payout (that was promised). Thank you for your attention to this matter!
  • Options
    Told to wait till Friday-Sunday it even longer as they have no eta. Was compensated 70 crystals for me inconvenience. Contact EA support and request a call back. This is unexpectable. Horrible customer service and even worse communication. Told to post here but doubt it won’t get moved.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb welcome aboard! Any updates on this issue? Would really like the opportunity to keep pace with the people I’m competing against. Hard to do it when we don’t get the same TB payout (that was promised). Thank you for your attention to this matter!

Especially when we missed out on using those rewards during double drops, didn’t get to use any characters we may have geared/starred/modded in tw, raids and arenas
  • Options
  • Options
    Is there a way to see if we've received the reward yet? Just relying on my memory is not reliable.
  • Options
    Yup Vaderhaters, Star Wars players are some of the saltiest people that you would ever meet, No I am not a developer a lover but I am willing to give them some time to complete what they need to do. That being said I would also like my rewards now please. Not now, but right now....rewards
    ...now...
  • Hassos
    10 posts Member
    Options
    some of my guild mates today got rewards one more time! and im still waiting for my first box! its annoying and not fair.
This discussion has been closed.