Serious question. Who is really thinking about quiting?

Replies

• Options
    Strong Yes If changes are not made
    Why does the poll not equal 100%?

44 + 6 + 32 + 16 = 98%.

Shouldn't that equal 100?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Maybe...hopefully something changes
    Everyone is a critic, especially the freebies. If you don't like it, why did you start playing? Most these guys are passive-aggressive and just want everything in their roster to be 7* without doing the work.

This game is my favorite version of this genre by far (I'm an ex-Military Masters whale). And they're doing lots of things right. Most players spike and fall off I bet. But this is the most fun I've had on mobile game in months. Cheers to the players making it fun. Cheers to you on the forum that can post a "Strong No" like me.

Every mobile game that has a general forum is full of the same kinds of entitlement-driven threads.

You gotta pay if you wanna play.

No. When I spent I became very frustrated with the chars nerf. As a F2P (3 weeks now?) I get 0 frustrated. I am sliding a bit in Arena, may miss a few days playing, I am not time pressured, I don't need my "investment" to produce anything, and I know some grinds will take a full year. And more importantly I don't care if they change the game rules, release a $5000 char that makes my Droid team unusable or care one bit that there isn't more content.

The only extremely boring thing isnpressi g SIM 36 times a day to get some gear and get 2 pieces of gear in return...would lo ve to have a button (10x SIM) to auto SIM 10 battles with one press. If CG wants to give one gear per refil, then be so. Pressing 10 times to get all kind of useless gear and never the obviously important one accomplishes very little for CG and drives even whales or f2p away.

• Options
    Ehhh I took a few days off. It is better now. I accepted I can't afford to play as much as I'd like. After that...meh.. i just enjoy it every now and then and won't be too serious about it
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    I honestly debated spending money on this game. Even put money in my iTunes account. With the feedback on the forum and my own observed issues I just can't spend on it. I still finish GW everyday and place top 50 in arena. Highest I got in arena was top 10. For FTP thats great in my book. It means I can still be competitive as a free player. If I was hitting some of the teams I see people complaining about in GW and never finishing, or if arena wasn't something remotely competitive for FTP then I wouldn't play.

It's still rather entertaining, but I can see several points that will eventually drive me away if they are not addressed. I don't have high expectations for those changes. Thus far anything that effects gamer experience and standard gameplay, but isn't affecting immediate finances is a much lower priority (GW pairing, this has been openly discussed by dev team). It just feels like player retention is a lower priority and the focus is on high spenders that will drop thousands in a short amount of time, but whether or not that stay is secondary. Its a business. I'm not trying to villainize that. It is what it is.

10/10
  • Options
    Why does the poll not equal 100%?

44 + 6 + 32 + 16 = 98%.

Shouldn't that equal 100?

The percentages are expressed in whole numbers only and are rounded improperly. Don't worry, the Devs said this would be addressed in a future update...
  • Options
    It's far too early to consider quitting already. This game has caught a lot of people's attention, it's growing in popularity fast. For a free to play game, I believe it's very generous in entertainment and a great way to pass time in the day. I think the main word for the game and their players is "patience"....Chill, sit back and play. They'll keep updating and tweeting, it'll be all good
  • MousseTampi
    88 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Strong Yes If changes are not made
    I quit already, i hate the fact that you need to make battles in arena and do daily quest everyday because if you dont do that you will be left behind, i hate when the game interferes with your schedule, i hate the drop rate, i hate it when i feel that that im obliged to log in everyday to get rewards, this game is just so tiring its like a job not a game. And i also hate the fact that the forum is more entertaining than the actual game.
  • Options
    Just finished my 4 month mark of free to play and i have had it. All im doing is pressing buttons simming and auto playing through every little challenge. So boring, so ive deleted it.
  • Options
    no i still like it even if it's not perfect
  • Options
    They should make a section just for these threads.
  • Options
    Strong no
    Can I have your stuff
  • Options
    Great story, thx for sharing, and bye bye.
  • Options
    Would have been better if you just uninstalled and not make a "I have to get the last word in thread." Good luck in your next game.
  • Options
    Eightys wrote: »

:D I'm still laughing
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Smithy920 wrote: »

:D I'm still laughing

Haha.
  • Options
    Strong no

+1

• Options
    Strong no
    I've been playing since Jan 1st, I log on daily.. Play maybe an hr a day (just run through my dailys)
    And I plan on keeping this game... For now lol
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Would have been better if you just uninstalled and not make a "I have to get the last word in thread." Good luck in your next game.

Yea it totally would have been right? I should actually turn to you next time i do anything in my life. Im giving feedback as to why im leaving the game? Oh sorry didnt realise this was the game in deletings forum
  • Options
    Strong no
    Hey, sorry this game was not for you. There is a game called "Candy Crush Saga" that seems pretty popular maybe that would work?... Anyhow I am sure we will all miss your funny well thought out user name, fine game analysis and clever posts on the forum.
  • Options
    Strong no
    No
  • Options
    Easux wrote: »
    Anraeth wrote: »

Yea it totally would have been right? I should actually turn to you next time i do anything in my life. Im giving feedback as to why im leaving the game? Oh sorry didnt realise this was the game in deletings forum

I'd hardly call "pressing the buttons and auto playing through every little challenge is boring" feedback, at least not constructive feedback. I agree with you to some degree but I have some ideas to float around other than just advertising my exit from this game.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Hey, sorry this game was not for you. There is a game called "Candy Crush Saga" that seems pretty popular maybe that would work?... Anyhow I am sure we will all miss your funny well thought out user name, fine game analysis and clever posts on the forum.

Youve just got something witty to say on just about every post on here dont you? Lmao clever man, clever
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    just quit then, don't be a drama queen about it
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Easux wrote: »
    Just finished my 4 month mark of free to play and i have had it. All im doing is pressing buttons simming and auto playing through every little challenge. So boring, so ive deleted it.

You're finally leaving? Took you long enough.
    Reyia wrote: »
    x5Xj8Hw.jpg

:D
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Strong no
    x5Xj8Hw.jpg

<3
  • Options
    x5Xj8Hw.jpg

Best. Meme. Ever.
  • Options