Serious question. Who is really thinking about quiting?

Replies

• Options
    Strong Yes If changes are not made
    nematocyte wrote: »
    Why does the poll not equal 100%?

44 + 6 + 32 + 16 = 98%.

Shouldn't that equal 100?

The percentages are expressed in whole numbers only and are rounded improperly. Don't worry, the Devs said this would be addressed in a future update...

Lol...

Thank you :smile:
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    the forum is more entertaining than the actual game.

Well, that's a **** fact.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    I just log on twice a day now to finish daily and cash in on arena/GW shards when they reset. If I competely quit now.... thats a lot of money spent for not nearly enough entertainment that a few AAA titles would have brought me.
  • MaceMazer
    126 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Maybe...hopefully something changes
    I wish they put a different character on sale each week or month for like 5-10 bucks.. Or even bulk shard packs like 25-50 shards, that would make me stick around.. MORE PACKS! And FYI I'm not a P2W player have only ever opened 1x chromium data bundle
  • Options
    Been thinking about quitting. Too slow to farm and get the people I want. 3 shards a day means 3 months to get Rey from 6 to 7 stars, for instance. 50 pieces of gear getting 1 or 2 per day...it all means no progress. If I could buy them outright instead of gambling on shards, maybe I would be more willing. I mean, buy Rey for a reasonable cost somI don't get random chromium drops for instance...
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Strong no
    I have said this in another thread, but the sooner you realize we are really just playing an open beta and come to terms with that, the happier you will be. If that bothers you...well, I don't know what you should do. As for me, I'm looking forward to saying, "Remember way back when balance was completely broke, speed and damage ruled the arena, and Rey was one shotting everything in sight? Ah, the good old days..."
  • Options
    @MikaSaber I totally agree with you and have started many different threads on a few of the issues you listed in the op. Not once have any of those issues been acknowledged, except for dooku leader ability just recently (and they said it would take a long time to fix it).

So yeah, I don't really see the point anymore. I even brought a really good solution for both player and EA, imho, to the gear drop rate issue and still have gotten no response for that either. If you wanna check out what the solution was you can find the thread here

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/16494/a-good-solution-for-both-ea-and-players-for-the-gear-drop-rate-issues

Let me know what anyone thinks if you check it out
  • Options
    @MikaSaber I totally agree with you and have started many different threads on a few of the issues you listed in the op. Not once have any of those issues been acknowledged, except for dooku leader ability just recently (and they said it would take a long time to fix it).

So yeah, I don't really see the point anymore. I even brought a really good solution for both player and EA, imho, to the gear drop rate issue and still have gotten no response for that either. If you wanna check out what the solution was you can find the thread here

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/16494/a-good-solution-for-both-ea-and-players-for-the-gear-drop-rate-issues

Let me know what anyone thinks if you check it out

I like your idea and maybe a slight across the board increase in drop rates for purps. 50 cuffs take approximately 8000 energy. That's pressing the sim button 800 times.... And waiting....forever.... For 1 pice of gear on 1 toon? A bit excessive lol.
  • Options

Anraeth wrote: »
    Would have been better if you just uninstalled and not make a "I have to get the last word in thread." Good luck in your next game.

If any of you trolls who are basically saying that I "deleted game and still posts in forum" ... You've missed the point.

I want the game to be fun and things to be changed. If not then I'll most likely get too bored and quit.

The focus point of the poll is to give the debs an idea of how people feel
    About things in the current state.
  • Options
    Poor contents. Fighting same teams days in days out; even if you pay money, nothing changes; get to #1 then what?; etc etc etc etc

This
  • Options
    MaceMazer wrote: »
    I wish they put a different character on sale each week or month for like 5-10 bucks.. Or even bulk shard packs like 25-50 shards, that would make me stick around.. MORE PACKS! And FYI I'm not a P2W player have only ever opened 1x chromium data bundle

Eventually they will. I hope. With time, when people have a lot of characters and have no desire to keep spamming crystals to farm or upgrade their characters, they will have no choice but to sell more character shards.
  • Options
    I don't really care
    There is no need to quit at this point. What players can do to protect themselves is to simply close their wallets so that all you've lost is time playing, not money, which may hurt more..
  • Options
    Would have been better if you just uninstalled and not make a "I have to get the last word in thread." Good luck in your next game.

I stopped playing for a while, and the forum ties the game together. His post is not valid, but valuable.
    Easux wrote: »

Yea it totally would have been right? I should actually turn to you next time i do anything in my life. Im giving feedback as to why im leaving the game? Oh sorry didnt realise this was the game in deletings forum

I'd hardly call "pressing the buttons and auto playing through every little challenge is boring" feedback, at least not constructive feedback. I agree with you to some degree but I have some ideas to float around other than just advertising my exit from this game.

It's just that...I've been playing for so long that I can press the buttons while not looking at the screen mist of the time. The forum is the only llace tou need to think a bit.
  • Options

I stopped playing for a while, and the forum ties the game together. His post is not valid, but valuable.
    Easux wrote: »

Yea it totally would have been right? I should actually turn to you next time i do anything in my life. Im giving feedback as to why im leaving the game? Oh sorry didnt realise this was the game in deletings forum

I'd hardly call "pressing the buttons and auto playing through every little challenge is boring" feedback, at least not constructive feedback. I agree with you to some degree but I have some ideas to float around other than just advertising my exit from this game.

It's just that...I've been playing for so long that I can press the buttons while not looking at the screen mist of the time. The forum is the only llace tou need to think a bit.

I completely get what you're saying, trust me. I'd like to think this is obvious to the devs and they're working to correct it, but I just don't know. The constant "I'm quitting" threads are growing very tiresome, most lack any real content other than some whining and a supposed door slam.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Strong no
    Strong no . The game still fun. Even through every day I'm doing the same thing. Sim after midnight and do few GW. Next morning do more challenge while commute to work. Play few arena and maintain top 20 rank before 6pm.

After all this is a mobile game. You can't expect too much content. If you really want play 24/7 mobile game than this game is not for you .
  • Options
    @MikaSaber posts like this are toxic and annoying. Negativity breeds more negativity and no one wants to listen to you complain.
  • Options
    @MikaSaber posts like this are toxic and annoying. Negativity breeds more negativity and no one wants to listen to you complain.

It's not toxic, it's actually quite helpful for the game devs. They get free feedback like beta testers to let them know how players feel about certain aspects of the game. If we don't post about what we desire to be changed or implemented then how will they know?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    MikaSaber wrote: »

If any of you trolls who are basically saying that I "deleted game and still posts in forum" ... You've missed the point.

I want the game to be fun and things to be changed. If not then I'll most likely get too bored and quit.

@MikaSaber

All those posts of deleted game and post in forum were targeted to @Easux

His thread got merged into this thread.

His thread was titled something like deleted game and quit playing.

So all the comments that followed his comment were directed at him.

Easux comment
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »

@MikaSaber

Easux comment

Thank you kindly for pointing this out, I've been doing pool work all day and only have my phone atm, was wondering what happened.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Simple if they raise to a new level cap soon (i.e. within the next two months).. I'm going because the game at that point becomes more like work than a game...

If they actually add some new game modes, new things to do, heck even a guild/alliance or something that makes use of our allies... then it might keep me interested...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    It is Sunday 10am and all left for today are my 5 arena fights with the same team since weeks against the same teams since weeks. My low star heroes are useless until they have 6 stars, that will be in April.

I am waiting to be able to unlock yoda. I have heard it is pretty hard and could be fun. But I will have five 7 Stars Jedis in April and in April there are ne levels above 70 and the Yoda Event can be beaten in auto mode like the other fights expect of Arena and GW.

Why I cannot unlock an other GW for something around 200 Kristalls? Why is there not a mode where I can use my Heroes like Darth Maul, Leia and Aayla fom Chromium pulls. They are useless until I buy a lot of more of them. So I won't buy anymore. It would be so much fun to pull a new heroes from Chromium that you can use in a mode with less awards but much fun.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »

@MikaSaber

Easux comment

Seriously? Lol
  • Options
    If you quiet until you reach the Maximum Level 70, you are just a Loser!

F2P, don't cry..just smile cause i have time... and I am not Shane O Mac ;)
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    I already quit:) was lvl55 when I did (about 2/3 weeks ago). Tbh I haven't regretted it. However I do stalk the forums to see all the commotion now and then as it gives me some amusement.
    Hopefully u all get the courage one day to realise money and time is being wasted on this. When push comes to shove, you have nothing if this game goes bust. At least in real life you could have hard copies of games/cards/ etc etc but with a game like this, once it's finished you will have NOTHING.
    Please realise this sooner rather then later. Play of you want.

But don't let it consume your life :)

You sir/maam are an ****. I mean its a **** game, of course there is nothing left after it is over. IT IS A GAME. you know what the definition of loser is, someone who quits a game, and still trolls the forums. Man what a sucky life you must live. And guess what, IN REAL LIFE< hard copies of games/cards are still ****, nothing but games/cards. This might be the worst post I've ever read in my entire life, and I've been reading posts for like 2 whole weeks. LOL, you are a dummy. I haven't paid a dollar and am having the time of my life, you know why? ITS A GAME!!!! games are time wasters and fun, if you don't like it, then go away. Go get laid or something. When my wife **** me off (daily or hourly, lol) I just turn to the game and have fun for 5-10 minutes.

Man your post was stupid
  • Options
    I don't really care
    I played 3+hours every day, every night, for 3 month, spent 1500 dollars and owned almost all characters at 6* above.
    I don't want to talk about the Vader exploit happened in December owing to too much controversy.
    I am innocent, but they banned my whole account for it and intentionally forbid refund.

They also send me a letter saying they forbid refund.
    Therefore I lost 1500 dollar and 3 month of dedication.

Also, when I got banned, I recall it says in game "your account is banned for repeated offense".
    "Repeated offense"? Excuse me? I think this company has no integrity in their statement.

"Unfortunately the exploit was not something that was stumbled upon by players accidentally. It took concentrated efforts to coordinate and execute the number of times your account performed the exploit (over 100 times.) And it was not just Vader shards gained, but also crystals and social currency.
    At this point the bans stand... however I will certainly promise you that should an alternate action be made available I will be reconsidering the bans... I have no indication of such a thing, but I am not ruling out the idea either.
    If you have further concerns I recommend you first familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service agreement, particularly sections 9 and 11.
    Regards,
    LD"

I also received email from customer support saying they forbid refund and they basically cursed me. I deleted the email after reading it.

• Options
    Strong no
    This post is only here so I can easily remember how I voted.
  • Options
    discovered meta team, nothing beats it, it can not be improved. I am out of diligence until level 90, that's when things change
  • JohnnySteelAIpha
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    edit
  • Options
    Aeris wrote: »
    I played 3+hours every day, every night, for 3 month, spent 1500 dollars and owned almost all characters at 6* above.
    I don't want to talk about the Vader exploit happened in December owing to too much controversy.
    I am innocent, but they banned my whole account for it and intentionally forbid refund.

They also send me a letter saying they forbid refund.
    Therefore I lost 1500 dollar and 3 month of dedication.

Also, when I got banned, I recall it says in game "your account is banned for repeated offense".
    "Repeated offense"? Excuse me? I think this company has no integrity in their statement.

"Unfortunately the exploit was not something that was stumbled upon by players accidentally. It took concentrated efforts to coordinate and execute the number of times your account performed the exploit (over 100 times.) And it was not just Vader shards gained, but also crystals and social currency.
    At this point the bans stand... however I will certainly promise you that should an alternate action be made available I will be reconsidering the bans... I have no indication of such a thing, but I am not ruling out the idea either.
    If you have further concerns I recommend you first familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service agreement, particularly sections 9 and 11.
    Regards,
    LD"

I also received email from customer support saying they forbid refund and they basically cursed me. I deleted the email after reading it.

I am sorry for you really. Maybe you were too addicted and I worked for you. I won't applaud your Vader actions. Yet considering this involved receiving an award a hundred times...it was obviously an in game function and nowhere did it say an award must only happen once, on the other hand if this was a country, the equivalent would be to send people to capital ounishment for exploiting a tax loop. The Constitution would vagely say "using any loophole in the tax code for your benefit will result in a sanction from unknown governement officials including death penalty". But in this case you'd have maybe nationalized and broght $500M in investment that after you execution gets transfered to the officials in this non democractic country.

a better solution would have been to block your Vader and issue negative Crystals in the amount you got.

• Options
    Mace Windu needs improve a lot