BH bonus shards [Event has not started yet]

Replies

• Options
    All these ppl defending them. Is a joke. No day to day player gets on the forums every morning to read all the complaints before they start their day.
  • Options
    Your right about the nodes glowing and on right side of screen would be circle with bonus where it shows guild events and event/marquee challenges. With that said, they still shouldn’t have released that message until they activated the bonus drops cause not everybody knows how it works or even if they do CG could’ve been more transparent with their communication. Everything takes so long to free farm as it is in this game and even tho the drop % will prob be horrible people still just wasted one of the 3 days worth of refreshes lookin for their bonus 🤤🤑. Or that was the plan, more refresh=more crystal=more $ for them. 🙃 Don’t stress it guys/gals it’ll buff out.
  • Options
    Mean joke. Add a time to the notice next time @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    GhostRep wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    ShaeVizla wrote: »
    Complete mistake on part of the company...they need to fix the issue and refund gems.

What I don't get are the jerks that are defending the mistake of the company, and attacking the consumers who made this mistake. These are simply people who have low self esteem...

We arent defending the company.... They made a mistake and players deserve some compensation.....

What the majority are saying is that t these guys who claim to have spent 600, 1200 crystals etc were pretty foolish not tonnage realized that the event was not active (no glowing nodes and no Gold circle and gold font on main screen )...... Heck, your first couple of refreshes are only 50 crystals, younwoukd think after the first two refreshes players would realize they weren't getting any shards and at least stop and look....

These threads have been active since the wee hours of the morning..... It's obvious people can come here and complain, why can't they come here and investigate?.....

1)You don't investigate until after you realize there's a problem.

2) The message said that it started AND it's a limited time (Hurry!).

3) The message clearly implies that it has started when in fact it didn't.

Yes, it was supposed to have started today.... That's what I said....And yes, you don't investigate until you think there is a problem ..... Here are a couple of signs that there my have been a problem.

-No gold font or yellow bonus active circle on main screen like there is for EVERY bonus event

-Possible rewards did not include bonus bh shards

-You ignored the above two and did two sim runs and didnt get any shards

Nobody is saying CG didn't mess up and the event shouldn't be live.... We are saying players were pretty foolish if they did multiple sims spending hundreds of crystals and not realizing there was something wrong....
  • Options
    Woie wrote: »
    Not defending them because let's be honest they are awful. But if you dropped your crystals and energy on something that wasn't active and you didn't check the possible drops that's all on you

That is such an ignorant thing to say. Why after i get an inbox that says drops can be found in such and such way am i suppose to get on the forums first to comfirm? If thats the protocol than 99.9% of players dont follow. I never come to the forums. I didnt spend 1000s of crystals. But i refreshed a few times including the nodes. And its just ridiculous that u are making it sound like its the players fault. Have you not simmed 8 before and dropped zero? U still do it again the next day right? Or are you a fool amd should check the forums before hand bc you know thats what u should do? Lame
  • Options
    The bonus is now live. Very obvious yellow glow, plus a small event icon on the right.
  • Options
    The bonus is now live. Very obvious yellow glow, plus a small event icon on the right.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

@Huatimus not here. What time is it where you are?
    uhmejt4ht8k9.png
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

It isn't live for me..... Closed the game and reloaded and nothing.....
  • Options
    Did y'all forget to activate the bh shard drop? 24 hard nodes covering light & dark side and NOT A SINGLE shard?! Horrible
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Interesting, I logged in this morning to sim some BH shards, noticed that none of the nodes showed additional drops.....so I waited.

I actually came to the forums to check the start time and low and behold we have this thread.

Anyone who has been here for more than a few months already knows better.

Quit complaining and have some patience, it's not even 7 AM EST yet....

The bolded is the sad part....mainly because it's true. Anyone that has played this game for any amount of time is fully aware that CrapityGames can mess up even a simple task like double drops starting on a stated day/time (even though the in-game pop up clearly got it right) - and to be careful of any game when ExtortionArts is the one in charge. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    You know what we need? More threads on bonus drops..... Lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The bonus drops are not active yet.

They will have the activated notification on the left like they usually do. The nodes and zones will also have a gold glow.
  • Options
    CG, that was a cheap trick. No where in the in-game message did it make it clear it wasn't active.

Please refund all of us crystals spent for refreshing these nodes. And next time, please include verification as to when these actually go active. Not just a message that could be interpreted both ways.
  • Options
    How would that be fair to players who were smart enough to realize the event wasn't active?
  • Options
    @Kyno merge pls
  • Options
    After recieving a message in game that bounty hunters are available in hard nodes, who would think that they are not? Does anyone know when the shards will be available?
  • Options
    Every other bonus drop for quite some time now has coincided with players daily reset. Why would this one be any different. There better be some refunds involved.
  • Options
    As soon as that message came up I assumed they would go active at the next daily refresh like double drops usually do.
  • Options
    DARTH_TED wrote: »
    Every other bonus drop for quite some time now has coincided with players daily reset. Why would this one be any different. There better be some refunds involved.

Not to mention the dates included began today the 21st. In-game messages normally coincide with said drops. Everything seemed to be normal except for no display on the nodes. Could easily be assumed as a visual bug considering everything that has ever been wrong with this game.

i.e. It's been weeks that the greyed out "Enter" button has been broken for Territory Wars. (and yes I know they're fixing it but really? A couple weeks for a very problematic visual bug?)
  • Options
    How would that be fair to players who were smart enough to realize the event wasn't active?

Why would that be unfair? Folks who got screwed should be compensated. Sure, a bit gullible, but CG is famous for these mess-ups. It sort of boggles the mind how simple things continue to happen.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Give everyone 500 crystals and call it a day.
  • Options
    Agree. All players should receive some sort of a compensation (e.g 5 shards of all new BHs), wether they fell for the trick, partially fell for the trick or did not fall for it.
  • Options

Why would that be unfair? Folks who got screwed should be compensated. Sure, a bit gullible, but CG is famous for these mess-ups. It sort of boggles the mind how simple things continue to happen.

It would be unfair because you got a bunch of rewards from spending the crystals...... Now you want them back so you can spend them again.
  • Options

Give everyone 500 crystals and call it a day.

Fair enough.....
  • Options
    I'm actually kind of on board with this one. I did refreshes this morning as I really want to work on my BHs regardless of legendary Chewie and got nothing. I realized after that they must not be active
  • DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    No, what we want is for them to not run their game in a predatory manner.
    Or at the very least in a competent manner.
  • Options
    Funny, drop rates are always bad for these events so I just thought it was zero drops, no biggie with their marketing gimmick. Two accounts no double drops on 9/21 what time zone?