Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Options
    It's clear that CG have lost the plot
    I am sure it is time for EA to have their licence stripped by Disney
  • Options
    Hello,

Ally code : 279-144-386
    The game forced a restart directly after every attack (all which were successful). That is, the same instant the last enemy was defeated (no success screen showed) the game flashed a message where restart and forums were the only options. I have defeated all of my opponents squads and still have 270 banners, no points were awarded for successful attacks.
    Upon restart, the enemy squads did show as defeated.
    Yeah i copied your message, Bobafett, because i think it is well writed and explained pretty well the situation. Thanks for that.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    What others have been saying has been my experience as well. My question is why does Territory Wars have to be moved because of this?
  • Options
    So I use a well thought out strategy, dominate my enemy, and now my opponent gets rank 1 rewards too? How is that fair?
  • Options
    414-962-272

Error 11 appeared as everyone. No banner received. But once i won the bottom territory, my score showed up as 684 for the first time and only of all battles.bfmxvcgfj0gq.png
    5jcuvx80jwqy.png
  • Options
    And what about credit for GA quests. I did my battle with 4 jedi including gk and i didnt get credit for his quest. So did I just waste it or will there be a fix or something that will include this GA for it?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Umm so if the guy im fighting posted nothing, i dont get points for clearing the area? That seems unfair.

fsrci9ljpqls.jpg
  • ANARCHY187
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    e040izpagym4.png
    wt07acb0t6td.png
    I stopped after 2 battles i won and noticed the score didnt change.
    Also was kicked after each battle.
  • Options
    991-883-818
    First battle no problem next two battles had to restart, no points for individual battles or for completing a territory
  • Options
    494-147-344

Won all my attempted matches (5), received zero banners. Had to restart after each battle.
    "Intensify Forward Firepower!"
  • Options
    825-574-642
    Won 1 battle and game restarted. Received no banners, still 450-450
  • Options
    169-444-186. Same after win force restart, the win counted but no points given
  • Options
    359-916-372

Two battles won, no points shown. No progress in GA challanges.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Same error code after every battle I’ve won. Made me restart with few points awarded for wins or defense of my nodes.

3na6g2t7rjjk.jpeg
    2gzz7yyalh4b.png
    u2cqpxctcc5w.png
    kp979q4bbacd.png
  • Options
    Error 11 has been costing me arena crystals for some time. If nothing else, GA may get that fixed for me.
  • Options
    Won all 6 battles, just to find out that it doesn’t count and they can’t give me the banners. Great. I guess we’re the game testers.
  • Options
    My opponent only set 1 team on def which I killed before the alert to hold off. So now I don't get credited with anything?
  • Pepsiholicman
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Thanks for working on resolving this
  • Options
    539-388-431

Same as everyone else

Got the W, game crashed and no banners.
  • Options
    357-792-231.. same, won all my battles in 1 time each, had to restart 4 times. Just 2 battles give me points. And , in the quest, more annoying, the "han solo quest" is at ZERO, but i won with han a battle....
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb dont force everyone to join. I would like ti progress quest and gain bonus loot. Without an opposing defense we earn nothing.
  • Options
    548-854-749
    Error code 11 after crushing his NS with my imperial troopers
  • Options
    525-168-334 3 battles all error 11
  • Options
    Same here. And you don't really need my ally code since it seems to be pretty universal. Has this even been tested?
  • Options
    Congratulations everyone for your new position as game tester in swgoh. :smile:
  • Options
    444-756-234 no banners accumulated immediately asked to restart
  • Options
    898-414-812. After a win it said an error and to restart. After a loss it did not give the error.
  • Options
    And did we really think it would be any different? CG are so consistent